Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#873304 Mar 13, 2013
Ok, I couldn't leave without saying once again that I WIL NOT BE POSTING IN HERE FOR A WHILE SO DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE OF THINKING I'M ME!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#873305 Mar 13, 2013
Fannie Mae pushing low downpayment loans again.

Disaster looms!

Another Barack plan working to perfection!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#873307 Mar 13, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
I'll tell you what, if you own stock you pretty much have to send the president a thank you note. I mean seriously ever since he took office it's been going up and up and up.
If you want I can draft something and we can all sign it.
Send your thank you note to Ben Bernanke.

But be ready to sell fast when the bubble bursts.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#873308 Mar 13, 2013
This is lily, for sure. No ifs, ands or buts.

Lily... the Democreep that just claimed yesterday she never posts as anyone but lily, yet a few weeks ago said she enjoyed posting as others and also posted a dem hillbilly post, as lily, forgetting to use her proxy.

Democrats can be trusted, right?

Baasssaahhh!!!!!

fatty is a dead giveaway lilytard. You will need to remember that when you are sockpuppeting, bag jowl face.
Hecate wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah -- thanks fatty; we never we'd never know if you didn't keep us informed. You're like that leathery Bronx ginzoid in that respect.
carol

Orlando, FL

#873309 Mar 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is designed to create a disaster to force socialized medicine.
Barack knows how to play politics to destroy America.
'Obamacare is designed to create a disaster to force socialized medicine.' Hmmmmmm... nope. A disaster would have to be on the order of, say, a meteor landing on Kansas or something. Once a million of so of you were killed and injured we'd have universal healthcare in a heartbeat.

I did not write this because I'm not here.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#873311 Mar 13, 2013
Transcript of Obama's response, via ABC News:

Right now, what I’m trying to do is create an atmosphere where Democrats and Republicans can go ahead, get together, and try to get something done. And, y– you know– I think what’s important to recognize is that– we’ve already cut–$2.5–$2.7 trillion out of the deficit. If the sequester stays in, you’ve got over $3.5 trillion of deficit reduction already.
And, so, we don’t have an immediate crisis in terms of debt. In fact, for the next ten years, it’s gonna be in a sustainable place. The question is, can we do it smarter, can we do it better? And– you know, what I’m saying to them is I am prepared to do some tough stuff. Neither side’s gonna get 100%. That’s what the American people are lookin’ for. That’s what’s gonna be good for jobs. That’s what’s gonna be good for growth.

But ultimately, it may be that– the differences are just– too wide. It may be that ideologically, if their position is,“We can’t do any revenue,” or,“We can only do revenue if we gut Medicare or gut Social Security or gut Medicaid,” if that’s the position, then we’re probably not gonna be able to get a deal.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#873312 Mar 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Might as well quote Rush Limbaugh.
Better Rush than a buffoon like you....or a liar like Obama.
carol

Orlando, FL

#873313 Mar 13, 2013
Insecure men... If an insecure man... Men are insecure... curses!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#873314 Mar 13, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because no one reads your stuff, Sam. You could ask the same question (whatever it is) for the rest of your life and literally no one will answer you, much like when you were in school.
LOL
carol

Orlando, FL

#873315 Mar 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, Homer, or when the meteor hits!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#873316 Mar 13, 2013
The Ryan Budget’s Sigh of Resignation

The Ryan budget has two overarching policy objectives: 1) Entitlement reform: specifically, putting a limit on Medicare’s annual budget and giving states a lot more flexibility over their Medicaid rolls; and 2) radically simplifying the tax code.

Ryan is no fool; he knows there is no chance the Obama administration will accept Medicare premium support or Medicaid block-granting. But it’s what he believes should be done, and so he’s proposing it as a matter of course. There is, however, a sliver of hope that Republicans will reach an agreement with Obama on tax reform. As Ezra Klein has noticed, Ryan’s budget is vaguer in this area than it had been. A top tax rate of 25 percent is not a hard plank, but rather a “goal” he’d like Congress to “achieve.”

Add that wiggle room to Ryan’s remark yesterday that he has no desire to relitigate the fiscal cliff battle over revenue, and you have a white smoke signal that says,“On taxes, we might be able to do some business.”

Some of my favorite Ryan-watchers, like Ross Douthat and James Pethokoukis, had clearly been hoping that Ryan would produce something fresher and less straitened than he did. I appreciate where they’re coming from, and yet, perhaps too charitably, I’m reading in the Ryan Budget 3.0 a Chait-like sigh of resignation—of resignation to, as he has put it more than once since losing in November, the “reality of divided government.”

Aside from its base-stroking unrealism about a balanced budget in 10 years, there is a subtle sort of realism about this new Ryan budget. In its very lack of creative “new ideas,” there is an admission that “The Path to Prosperity” no longer has the magic-rabbit power it had after the 2010 midterm election. It’s a budget document scarcely worth more than the PDF pixels in which it’s displayed.

I think Ryan knows this, and expended very little effort to hide the fact.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/the-ry...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#873317 Mar 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Fannie Mae pushing low downpayment loans again.
Disaster looms!
Another Barack plan working to perfection!
Obama revived the Bush plan?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#873318 Mar 13, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Really Both
Social Security’s Sham Guarantee
How many times during the recent debate over Social Security reform have you heard someone refer to Social Security’s “guaranteed benefit”? The AARP says “Social Security is the guaranteed part of your retirement plan.” Nancy Pelosi, the Democratic leader in the House, touts the system’s “guaranteed retirement benefit.” The liberal activist group ProtectYourCheck.org , headed by former Clinton chief of staff Harold Ickes, is running ads calling Social Security “a guarantee you earned.”
But Social Security benefits are not guaranteed.
They are not guaranteed legally because workers have no contractual or property rights to any benefits whatsoever. In two landmark cases, Flemming v. Nestor and Helvering v. Davis, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that Social Security taxes are not contributions or savings, but simply taxes, and that Social Security benefits are simply a government spending program, no different than, say, farm price supports. Congress and the president may change, reduce, or even eliminate benefits at any time.
http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/s...
All true, just as Obamacare is a tax program with no guarantee of medical care.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#873319 Mar 13, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to stay long enough to ask you if you even looked at the friggin' photo on that website - 20,000 pages of Obamacare so far!
It's making headlines.
Look at the friggin' picture or find another website that suits your fancy. The photo is still the same.
Can you actually defend this kind of insanity?
Anyone can take a photo of a stack of papers with a red ribbon on it, bfd. You're so gullible it's pathetic.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#873320 Mar 13, 2013
carol wrote:
Ok, I couldn't leave without saying once again that I WIL NOT BE POSTING IN HERE FOR A WHILE SO DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE OF THINKING I'M ME!
Don't worry, we can tell when a Democrat/Loser posts and it's not you or any of the other mature/good people here.
carol

Orlando, FL

#873321 Mar 13, 2013
Those Texans all seem to have a lot of questions they don't seem to be able to answer themselves? Are we absolutely sure no child was left behind?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#873322 Mar 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In a couple of weeks or in April if the last three years are any indication. Course if Ben shuts off the presses it could happen fast. Interest rates should be watched with a sharp eye right now too.
carol

Orlando, FL

#873323 Mar 13, 2013
None of that is me.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#873324 Mar 13, 2013
Hecate wrote:
<quoted text>
I just typed a whole sh!tload, and it got zapped. Anyways, I'm shooting for end of March, early April. All preps are done, and now the permit process ... blah, blah, blah. And, really, there's no real escape from "christianland," it has to die a natural death, either through paradigm shift or litigation. Whatever works.
Jesus, you do a great carol, honey ...
Jesus, you do a great spongebob, libtard.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#873325 Mar 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
One more thing folks before my doctor whisks me away for my psychiatric treatments. I have to admit I posted as "Sonicfilter" today and then used another one of MY sockpuppets (Cway)to respond to myself!!! How's that for a great trolling manuveur? I had you all bamboozled and very confused didn't I?
BWaaaaaahahhaaaaa!!!!
Hugs, Not Surprized.
Remember!!! Phones numbers!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman walks into a welfare office... 11 min GotsMe2ManyKids 7
Food for Thought 15 min NationRunByIdiots 1
Deat Abby 12-16 20 min RACE 69
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Maude 181,729
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 27 min Sublime1 25
Some Valid Points. 28 min Other thread 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 30 min Sublime1 84
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:58 am PST

NBC Sports 9:58AM
Unnamed Bears "confused and uncomfortable" with benching Cutler
ESPN10:10 AM
Vegas reacts to Bears' benching of Cutler
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Is Chicago protecting Cutler's trade value by benching him?
NBC Sports10:35 AM
Why did Chicago wait until now to bench Jay Cutler?
ESPN11:08 AM
Cowboys remain hopeful as Murray practices