Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#873280 Mar 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Vouchers for Medicare not SS
Look, you're in over your head, take a few minutes and plan for you future. http://www.benefits.gov/
carol

Orlando, FL

#873281 Mar 13, 2013
FYI...I'm leaving now so my "insecure namesake" will be the only posting for a while.

Later.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#873283 Mar 13, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>If they couldn't meddle in other people's business, as all of your posting shows, they wouldn't have anything to do.. God forbid they actually work for a living..
Yeah.......because telling folks they can't have a giant soda pop is TOTALLY more intrusive than telling women we can't control our own reproductive lives....

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#873284 Mar 13, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> They don't care. They just want somebody to take care of them.
All these THEY (no antecedents given) vs US rubbish. Just how many of THEM do you know so intimately? How did YOU meet THEM? Honestly, most of the lazy bums who wanted to get on the dole rather than do something productive were like the Whites of West Virginia: drunken, druggy, and bigoted republican.
carol

Orlando, FL

#873285 Mar 13, 2013
It's like I was telling new yawk the other day, I'm always so scared of everything that hasn't happened yet and it's because my mother always told me that "Whatever goes up has to come down, and vice versa." that's why, to this day, I buy the leisure suits with the velcro laces? Anyways, I was out shopping and it occurred to me what would happen if prices were to go up? So I got worried and then a voice in my head said, "Wallace won't be able to buy that new Corsair he's been drooling over and I might have to forego that 83" TV I've been wanting for when the grandkid comes on Easter! And then I said to myself, I'll bet the other people in this store are worried about the same thing, particularly those in the Insurance industry! Well, one thing led to another and pretty soon I could tell everyone in the place was as worried as I was! So, what did I do? Did I just stand there, powerless in the face of this oppression? No, I did not. I stole two packs of Mentos and a bottle of Calcium supplements. Take that Obama!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#873286 Mar 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Some quick words of gratitude to all my sockpuppets:(and you know who you are);
Thank you all so VERY much for giving me (yourselves included) more positive judgits than the other posters are given. You all know how much that means to me! It makes me feel like I have accomplished something other than just getting myself committed to this psychiatric hospital, sitting around in my wheelchair in loaded depends all day. It is truly an act of kindness and much appreciated. Keep up the good work!
Gratefully,
Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
carol

Orlando, FL

#873287 Mar 13, 2013
Hecate wrote:
<quoted text>
Best thing for 'em really; it's named after a god of war after all. Maybe there really is a god with a smokin' sense of humor after all, or at least a wicked sense of irony.
I can just see carol working the pay window at the Dept. of Defense: "The gubmint sure do take a big bite, don't she fellas," she intones snarkily, as the line of rejects roll their eyes and groan ...."
Hey, why are you still in Bumfuck with the hillbillies? I thought you'd escaped christianland, at least I hoped you had? Tell me it ain't so!
carol

Orlando, FL

#873288 Mar 13, 2013
Hecate wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll keep this simple hon:
Good. Simple is about your speed.

I held back from saying "simpleminded".

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#873289 Mar 13, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey airhead, let us know when your propaganda network, MSNBC starts telling the truth, OK?
It was a video of Paul Ryan. Are you calling Ryan a liar?
carol

Orlando, FL

#873290 Mar 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Might as well quote Rush Limbaugh.
Have to stay long enough to ask you if you even looked at the friggin' photo on that website - 20,000 pages of Obamacare so far!

It's making headlines.

Look at the friggin' picture or find another website that suits your fancy. The photo is still the same.

Can you actually defend this kind of insanity?
carol

Orlando, FL

#873291 Mar 13, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>All these THEY (no antecedents given) vs US rubbish. Just how many of THEM do you know so intimately? How did YOU meet THEM? Honestly, most of the lazy bums who wanted to get on the dole rather than do something productive were like the Whites of West Virginia: drunken, druggy, and bigoted republican.
Now, dearest, you're cutting a little close to home, though I realize you're just making a point. Oh hell, I totally agree with you, they're a bunch of Yahoos made worse by the Department of Homeland Security moving its idiots out there en masse and the Air Force base which provides me with Galaxy class planes flying over the bedroom at all hours. It's difficult for a man to do his patriotic duty when he's being constantly interrupted by yahoos doing their patriotic duty.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#873292 Mar 13, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Plus they won't let Homer join them, I am white but apparently not white enough.
not really complaining, but i seem to have the same non-problem.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#873293 Mar 13, 2013
I asked this question Yesterday and had no Response, Again… This is for Liberals/Democrats; will Obama cave to Hamas Threats? HAMAS:'DECLARATION OF WAR' IF OBAMA VISITS TEMPLE MOUNTS!!
I know if Valerie Jarrett was Threaten she would not only go to the Temple but she would have a Photo taken with her and Benjamin Netanyahu, sort of one of those moments “In Your Face’…Hamas!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#873294 Mar 13, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Simple is about your speed.
I held back from saying "simpleminded".
Yes, I always subscribe to the theory that calling someone smarter than me, "stoopid," is my best defense against their smarty-pants comments and.... thoughts about stuff.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#873296 Mar 13, 2013
TSM wrote:
The Liberals/Democrat once again attacks Ryan Budget as pushing Granny Off The Clift!!Whose party tax SS reduce funding for SS and cut 700 billion from Medicare…Democrats! Now which party has put a Target on the Backs of Seniors…Democrats!!
Really Both

Social Security’s Sham Guarantee

How many times during the recent debate over Social Security reform have you heard someone refer to Social Security’s “guaranteed benefit”? The AARP says “Social Security is the guaranteed part of your retirement plan.” Nancy Pelosi, the Democratic leader in the House, touts the system’s “guaranteed retirement benefit.” The liberal activist group ProtectYourCheck.org , headed by former Clinton chief of staff Harold Ickes, is running ads calling Social Security “a guarantee you earned.”

But Social Security benefits are not guaranteed.

They are not guaranteed legally because workers have no contractual or property rights to any benefits whatsoever. In two landmark cases, Flemming v. Nestor and Helvering v. Davis, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that Social Security taxes are not contributions or savings, but simply taxes, and that Social Security benefits are simply a government spending program, no different than, say, farm price supports. Congress and the president may change, reduce, or even eliminate benefits at any time.

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/s...
carol

Orlando, FL

#873297 Mar 13, 2013
Insecure men steal women's identities and locations who intimidate them. no... wait...

Insecure men steal women's (?) identities and intimidating locations them... umm.. darn, how does it go?

Insecure men steal womens' identities and are intimidated by their locations....

Oh, just forget it. The bottom line is YOU are an insecure man!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#873298 Mar 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello again my friends!!! I am the deranged sockpuppet who will be on board today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be juding your posts right along with myself.
I will most definitely be adding myself to the list as the day goes on so be on the lookout!!! I plan to be here for the entire day and night, so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#873299 Mar 13, 2013
carol wrote:
CNBC - Drop Coverage or Cut Hours? Big Companies Grapple With Obamacare
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100456557/Drop_Coverag...
I'm curious as to what it's going to take for some people to figure out we're about to get hit by a freight train.
Obamacare is designed to create a disaster to force socialized medicine.

Barack knows how to play politics to destroy America.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#873301 Mar 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Well my wonderful topix family, it's time for another time out and some much needed quality time spent in my hydrotherapy bath, the tranquilizing "chair" and some gyroscope therapy treatment. I think I've overdone it today with the so many judgits and my sockpuppets. I got overly excited and need to take a breather. These depends are pretty shot too!!
Carry on the marathon judgit tourney without me till I return! As usual I will share a couple of my secrets with my topix friends:
As I have revealed, if you want to get an edge in the judgit race, doubling up on the industrial strength depends are a must. And constipating foods are a big help!! I recommend cheese and lots of it!! Multiple IP adresses are a must as well!!!!
Later boys! Not Surprized
PHONE NUMBERS PLEASE, BOYS!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
carol

Orlando, FL

#873302 Mar 13, 2013
TSM wrote:
I asked this question Yesterday and had no Response, Again… This is for Liberals/Democrats; will Obama cave to Hamas Threats? HAMAS:'DECLARATION OF WAR' IF OBAMA VISITS TEMPLE MOUNTS!!
I know if Valerie Jarrett was Threaten she would not only go to the Temple but she would have a Photo taken with her and Benjamin Netanyahu, sort of one of those moments “In Your Face’…Hamas!!
That's because no one reads your stuff, Sam. You could ask the same question (whatever it is) for the rest of your life and literally no one will answer you, much like when you were in school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Eric 71,134
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 8 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min DonPanic 49,251
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Edmond Pulpo 181,905
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,893
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 2 hr Star Thugs Lose 16
Abby 12-22 2 hr Mister Tonka 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance