Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1234500 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#873452 Mar 13, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave…If I was asked to use a noun to illustrate your life style ‘Parasite’ Freeloader!!
Government has become an assisted living center for RealDave.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#873453 Mar 13, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't SAY they should recover his body, after all it's about as covered as it can get right now! WhatI SAID was it was a shame that his family didn't have anything to bury after he died in the cave-in which buried him so completely. As Christians it is our duty to bury our dead even when God already did it for us!
God made the sinkhole? 8^0

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#873454 Mar 13, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave…If I was asked to use a noun to illustrate your life style ‘Parasite’ Freeloader!!
Poor Totally Stupid Mofo, it should read "If I WERE..." Guess reich-wing 47 percenters just don't know subjunctive mood or anything else of importance.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#873456 Mar 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello again my topix friends. Allow me to introduce and request another one of those warm topix welcomes to my latest sockpuppet, Jean. Notice how I (in sockpuppet mode) am the only one who responds to it. I love the feeling of power I get from telling "myself" off. It reminds me of my sex life lately!!
<quoted text>
Feeling lonely, NWaxman.
Stop being such a stinker if you don't like feeling lonely.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#873457 Mar 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can take a photo of a stack of papers with a red ribbon on it, bfd. You're so gullible it's pathetic.
You're a sheep, lily. Plain and simple.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#873458 Mar 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy you quoted is a liar.
If you read that page you referenced, it said Obamacare was projected to add 6.2 trillion to the deficit.
This is a blatant lie. He refers to a report requested by Sessions that asked the GAO to look at the ACA numbers if certain revenue generating aspects were NOT included. The GAO said if that was the case, then the ACA could run deficits at that number.
But the ACA does include those revenue generating aspects.
Please list those revenue generating aspects.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#873459 Mar 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
7 years, you? It's not President Obama who wants to cut medicare, it's Paul Ryan and his merry band of munsters
That's not what sonic said.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#873460 Mar 13, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
Why am I not surprised that you are so socially inept that it took you so long to "catch" the collective yawns of the rest of us posting here?

http://news.discovery.com/human/health/yawnin...

Hic....cup.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#873461 Mar 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Little League in Atwood, Illinois is holding a raffle to raise money for new equipment. The prize is a military-style AR-15 rifle — the weapon of choice for Adam Lanza in the Sandy Hook Elementary Hook shooting and James Holmes in the Aurora theater shooting last year.
The assault rifle is from Atwood Armory, which partnered with the Atwood-Hammond Little League to help them improve last year’s dismal fundraising record of ten dollars. Since the raffle launched on Tuesday, the armory has apparently been flooded with calls:
http://thinkprogress.org/
You rightwingers are truly sickening.
The gun killed no one. The truly sickening people society decided to ignore killed people. People who probably couldn't legally get a gun killed people.
If you are going to post like this at least tell us where we can get tickets.
And yes you stupid socialist communist I will defend you with my guns if you are in trouble no matter how nasty you talk about me.
Just how Patriots are lily
TSM

El Paso, TX

#873462 Mar 13, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Totally Stupid Mofo, it should read "If I WERE..." Guess reich-wing 47 percenters just don't know subjunctive mood or anything else of importance.
Thanks… I’ll hardest next Time!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#873463 Mar 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hail to the New Chief Pedophile; will they all line up and get on their knees to kiss the ring?
And this is why no one likes you.
Jean

Hollywood, FL

#873464 Mar 13, 2013
Oh my....new Pope is a Jesuit.....believes in social and economic justice. That's well...so Christlike! Oh dear me. Nothing about feedingthe richand letting uninsured people die .
But maybe like Bible thump er Carol..he would move heaven and earth to bury the already dead and buried. That's really important, right Carol?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#873465 Mar 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Please list those revenue generating aspects.
"Jeff Sessions of Alabama, the senior Republican on the Senate Budget Committee, recently asked the nonpartisan Government Accountability Office to look decades into the future and let him know if the reform law will cut the deficit over time, as President Obama says it will.

The GAO got back to Sessions last week with budgetary simulations showing that the ACA will indeed reduce the deficit if it’s implemented as Congress intended.

Probably anticipating that answer, Sessions asked the GAO to do an alternative simulation showing what might happen if the law isn’t implemented as Congress intended. What would happen, in other words, if future lawmakers repeal all of the cost-saving and revenue-generating provisions of the law or phase them out?"

http://www.publicintegrity.org/2013/03/04/122...

Sessions & then you & your right whiner buddies repeat the finding of that report with those cost savings & revenue generation removed.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#873466 Mar 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jeff Sessions of Alabama, the senior Republican on the Senate Budget Committee, recently asked the nonpartisan Government Accountability Office to look decades into the future and let him know if the reform law will cut the deficit over time, as President Obama says it will.
The GAO got back to Sessions last week with budgetary simulations showing that the ACA will indeed reduce the deficit if it’s implemented as Congress intended.
Probably anticipating that answer, Sessions asked the GAO to do an alternative simulation showing what might happen if the law isn’t implemented as Congress intended. What would happen, in other words, if future lawmakers repeal all of the cost-saving and revenue-generating provisions of the law or phase them out?"
http://www.publicintegrity.org/2013/03/04/122...
Sessions & then you & your right whiner buddies repeat the finding of that report with those cost savings & revenue generation removed.
Let's try this again, I'll type slower...

Please list those revenue generating aspects.

Thanks

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#873467 Mar 13, 2013
Let's look at this logically. if obamacare was deficit neutral at $900 billion, how can it still be deficit neutral at $2.6 trillion? Why wasn't the president praising the $1.7 trillion surplus obamacare would generate?

Stupid sheep.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#873470 Mar 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jeff Sessions of Alabama, the senior Republican on the Senate Budget Committee, recently asked the nonpartisan Government Accountability Office to look decades into the future and let him know if the reform law will cut the deficit over time, as President Obama says it will.
The GAO got back to Sessions last week with budgetary simulations showing that the ACA will indeed reduce the deficit if it’s implemented as Congress intended.
Probably anticipating that answer, Sessions asked the GAO to do an alternative simulation showing what might happen if the law isn’t implemented as Congress intended. What would happen, in other words, if future lawmakers repeal all of the cost-saving and revenue-generating provisions of the law or phase them out?"
http://www.publicintegrity.org/2013/03/04/122...
Sessions & then you & your right whiner buddies repeat the finding of that report with those cost savings & revenue generation removed.
RealDave Cost Saving (Reduce Spending) Revenues (Lower Taxes) how’s that Dave?
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#873472 Mar 13, 2013
carol wrote:
Oh my sweet squalling Baby Jesus, these people are making FOOLS of y'all! What part of this am I missing that you fail to see? While you're contemplating this, I think I'll just hop like a fat little yellow toad to the kitchen for a Little Debbie snack cake or 2, or 3 or 4. It's 4:30, and I always get a little peckish, as you know. Sometimes you can even tell it by my writing style, like, I'll say "sheesh" a lot, or even "frickin." Forgive me, although I know already that you will. Just know, in advance, that this black usurper of the WHITE House is sending me headlong to an untimely Death. But I guess it will all be worth it in the end -- fighting the GOOD fight, that is. I really, really hope and pray that God (and Jesus too, since he IS His Son, after all) is as white as the Pearly Gates, and twice as exclusionary as I've always imagined him. I just KNOW I'm right. It's like a was born with a map of the whole thing in my head. Yes, that's right, I've actually SEEN heaven in one of my diabetic swoons. Even the drapes are in my favorite color. Oh, I just can hardly wait!
Hey, um, would you get me one of them L'il Debbie's while you out there, hon?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#873474 Mar 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try this again, I'll type slower...
Please list those revenue generating aspects.
Thanks
For the ACA?

Or the one's Sessions removed?

Oh Wait, I understand your problem. You being a right whiner are used to passing bills that generate the revenue to pay for them. Is that it?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#873475 Mar 13, 2013
carol wrote:
Oh my sweet squalling Baby Jesus, these people are making FOOLS of y'all! What part of this am I missing that you fail to see? While you're contemplating this, I think I'll just hop like a fat little yellow toad to the kitchen for a Little Debbie snack cake or 2, or 3 or 4. It's 4:30, and I always get a little peckish, as you know. Sometimes you can even tell it by my writing style, like, I'll say "sheesh" a lot, or even "frickin." Forgive me, although I know already that you will. Just know, in advance, that this black usurper of the WHITE House is sending me headlong to an untimely Death. But I guess it will all be worth it in the end -- fighting the GOOD fight, that is. I really, really hope and pray that God (and Jesus too, since he IS His Son, after all) is as white as the Pearly Gates, and twice as exclusionary as I've always imagined him. I just KNOW I'm right. It's like a was born with a map of the whole thing in my head. Yes, that's right, I've actually SEEN heaven in one of my diabetic swoons. Even the drapes are in my favorite color. Oh, I just can hardly wait!
Did they shut down the florida proxy? What happened to "Enan" and "Emaam"

Looks like the debil went down to georgia.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#873477 Mar 13, 2013
carol wrote:
Oh my sweet squalling Baby Jesus, these people are making FOOLS of y'all! What part of this am I missing that you fail to see? While you're contemplating this, I think I'll just hop like a fat little yellow toad to the kitchen for a Little Debbie snack cake or 2, or 3 or 4. It's 4:30, and I always get a little peckish, as you know. Sometimes you can even tell it by my writing style, like, I'll say "sheesh" a lot, or even "frickin." Forgive me, although I know already that you will. Just know, in advance, that this black usurper of the WHITE House is sending me headlong to an untimely Death. But I guess it will all be worth it in the end -- fighting the GOOD fight, that is. I really, really hope and pray that God (and Jesus too, since he IS His Son, after all) is as white as the Pearly Gates, and twice as exclusionary as I've always imagined him. I just KNOW I'm right. It's like a was born with a map of the whole thing in my head. Yes, that's right, I've actually SEEN heaven in one of my diabetic swoons. Even the drapes are in my favorite color. Oh, I just can hardly wait!
We can easily tell where your dem head is buried. Baldwyn, Mississippi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min FastandFurious 190,281
Word (Dec '08) 51 min boundary painter 5,248
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min CDC 51,758
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr boundary painter 6,011
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 1,390
amy 5-28 1 hr boundary painter 14
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr positronium 53,506
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]