Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,159)

Showing posts 803,161 - 803,180 of1,072,697
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You are welcome to google Ralph Reed any time you please pal__he belongs to you and your ilk as do the millions he brought along with him.
Galt has no leg to stand on this one, I cannot believe he is even trying. Talk about being in complete denial.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know Eric Cantors wife is a liberal Democrat? so is Paul Ryans. How can they stand it?
Like they say Opposite attracts they just wanted a Real Man!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>All lies which have been debunked right here a thousand times or more and yet you continue to post the rw puke.
Keep up the good work.
She's the Rainwoman
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>All lies which have been debunked right here a thousand times or more and yet you continue to post the rw puke.
Keep up the good work.
Senate Democrats have not proposed a budget since April 2009.

They came up with one this month which is clearly economically unfeasible.

Homer was way out in left field blaming Republicans for not coming up with any solutions when his party has had the past four years to do the same and rejected every budget proposed by House Republicans since January 2011.

You, too, are dead wrong if you think otherwise.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey loser. Do you feel like a dignified sleazeoid by stealing a ladies name? Do you steal candy from children too, loser?
Only insecure men who feel intimated do that.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Not completely accurate.
Unfortunately carol's posts have **always received negative judgits.
Clueless, Spam, Nuts; BEFORE you started posting in her screen name.
**Other posters then came to her rescue < for a time > and started judging her posts with positives.
The judgits carol has received are fickle.
You once stated: "... they sent a Woman Where are the Men?"
< to stand up for carol >, though they did indirectly "take you on" < I won't "list" names" > ...
Nobody really wants to scrap with an imbecile.
But, "some things" are necessary on principle to confront.
"To Sin by Silence ( out of fear )
When we should Protest
Makes Cowards
Out of Men" ... Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Unfortunately this statement of yours is true:
"the frantic judgit posters don't even read them they just see your name and vote for them".
Otherwise the post below, which you wrote using my Screen Name should have been discerned appropriately by other posters; as in knowing/realizing/recognizing "I" wouldn't write such trash.
AND I never use the word "Goddam". Either Hot Damn or Gott-Damn.
But discernment is a highly honed skill.
DEBIL wrote:( under My Screen Name )
"So, um, a baby elephant is sitting in dumpster out behind the abortion clinic. As his eyes become adjusted to the light in there he notices all the little broken bodies lying around everywhere, Eventually one of them raises what's left of its head and says, "Goddam! You're the biggest baby I've ever seen!" "
<quoted text>
So, um, what're you offerin' THE DEBIL here, honey? You suggestin' I take your soul an' leave carol's alone? C'mon, you don't really think I'm SATAN do you? She's just weak, you can see that a mile away. But, you're... strong, aren't you? You could thrive where carol just crumbled, couldn't you, dear? Is that waht you're proposing? Do you read at all, sweetie? Making deals with SATAN has a poor rate of return... however, I leave it up to you; you give me your soul, and I'll leave carol's alone.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lily is typical of leftwingers who preach for homosexual rights, yet use homosexuality as an insult.
lily is an ugly bigot when needed..

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Barry Goldwaters predictions came true
It will be carrying a cross and wearing the FLAG. Yep, Sarh Palin and the TEA PARTY!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

With all that said, you both could just leave and save yourselves a lot of trouble? Women!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Which part of 'Fundamentalist' did you not understand? Visit rural PA where they all vote Republican and you cannot throw a rock without hitting a Christian Fundamentalist. Or visit any rural area of any state and do the same, they are the Republican base, continue to cater to them or expect to never again win at the national level.
The party is splintering and self destructing; so what do they do?
Dig in their heels deeper and resurrect the same old crap!!
The Galts of the country may prefer Jeb Bush! The Teapartyers; probably favor a nutjob like them, Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.
The old moderates may die off or retire, John McCain, Lindsey Graham etc.
HOPE-WOW-COC-TRU TH-HEMLOC

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

DEMOCRATS WERE THE BIGGEST IN VOTER FRAUD A nun and two others in Ohio were arrested on charges related to voter fraud in the November 2012 presidential election.

Sister Marguerite Kloos, 54, of Delhi Township, was charged with illegal voting, which carries a penalty of up to 18 months in prison.

RELIGON LOLOLOLHAHAHAH GOD ALONE; NO NEED NUNS, PRIEST,
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Which part of 'viable solution' did you not understand?
Which part of 'no solutions by Senate Democrats for the last three years' did you not understand?

The Democrats only want to tax and spend. Any "viable solutions" other than that is rejected.

Is that your idea of viable solutions and NOT reforms, restructuring and cutting back on federal spending?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Only a mentally disturbed mind can conjure a mentally disturbed image.

I'm not white. I'm Sicilian. Meaning: I'm not an **Exceno.
We take **white trash like you out to the garbage.

Never watch CSI or any of its spin offs. Obviously you do.

Want to try again in the "I know you" arena?

I live in My World. And in your head. I must've struck a nerve.
Why else would you "try" to justify your actions and words?

For my Approval? Acceptance? You're repulsive.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, sweetie, you'd be hard-pressed to define what was "VILE" about it, wouldn't you? It's a silly scene and could never take place under any imaginable circumstances and yet this phantasm of silly images managed to offend you? And yet you're the same white piece of shit who'll sit and watch reruns of CSI with its grisly attention to severed limbs and rotting corpses that've been raped to death. You need to take a along look at yourself, honey, you can't live in both worlds.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Senate Democrats have not proposed a budget since April 2009.
They came up with one this month which is clearly economically unfeasible.
Homer was way out in left field blaming Republicans for not coming up with any solutions when his party has had the past four years to do the same and rejected every budget proposed by House Republicans since January 2011.
You, too, are dead wrong if you think otherwise.
Talking to you is like talking to the wall
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Which part of 'no solutions by Senate Democrats for the last three years' did you not understand?
The Democrats only want to tax and spend. Any "viable solutions" other than that is rejected.
Is that your idea of viable solutions and NOT reforms, restructuring and cutting back on federal spending?
Liar or delusional or combination thereof
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well then__I'm wondering what the fund was meant for?
I'll bet that most who donated thought it was for immediate relief.
Right? I am always skeptical about these types of donations to funds for relief, does it ever get to the people without a hefty portion being skimmed off the top? Look at the Haiti relief, they're still in tents.
The Governors wife administering it? Hmmm. Smells.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey loser. Do you feel like a dignified sleazeoid by stealing a ladies name? Do you steal candy from children too, loser?
Oh, Jimmy-dear, I don't steal anything except hearts. The rest is just stuff people give to me. It starts just as you have, an expression of outrage, anger, pride, one of those, generally. And then you each just get in deeper and deeper until I can pretty much control your heartbeat.

Someone in here said the only weapons I have are insults, but that's not true, not by a long poke. So tell me, Jimmy, why would it make any difference if the name I was using was a woman's or a man's? I'm actually curious? You see, Jim, may I call you Jim? You see, Jim, by saying what you did you blatantly admitted that you saw the treatment of women as being substantially different than the treatment of men. That's not a good thing anymore, Jim, you should take a look at that while I take the soul you've so graciously offered me.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You are welcome to google Ralph Reed any time you please pal__he belongs to you and your ilk as do the millions he brought along with him.
LOL.. Realtime say's there is No God, yet google acts like one..
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>It will be carrying a cross and wearing the FLAG. Yep, Sarh Palin and the TEA PARTY!
We are sure you will be there with your swastika, cigarette pack rolled up in your sleeve, broom and black pointed hat with your face aligned with your back! Do you eat flies with that tongue like the other reptiles do?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Like they say Opposite attracts they just wanted a Real Man!!
Yeah, those two look like real men. Eddy Munster and Lurch

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 803,161 - 803,180 of1,072,697
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Brian_G 45,530
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Grand Birther 173,710
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 22 min johndad 14
Review: Napa Auto Parts 1 hr TJSR 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 97,450
Feds Investigate “Racist” Depiction of Obama as... 2 hr Zombie Bama 1
Amy July 12 2 hr PEllen 6
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••