Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
HOPE-WOW-COC-TRU TH-HEMLOC

Bronx, NY

#872817 Mar 12, 2013
THEY STILL CAN'T READ AND THEM DEMOCRATS BEEN RUNNING PUBLIC SCHOOLS FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS lololololPublic Education Crisis

“There’s a destruction of public education taking place, whether it’s charter schools or corporate takeover of curriculum, all for the benefit of the wealthy, whose children do not attend public schools,” said Dr. Donald Smith, a founder of the National Alliance of Black School Educators.“Most Black educators, I’m sad to say, are at sleep at the wheel,” seemingly unaware of the crisis.

I WONDER WHY THEY DON'T WANT YOUR CHILDREN TO SUCCEED THEIR KIDS GETS THE STUDENT LOANS THAT YOUR CHILDREN WHO DONT GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOLS GET LOLOLOL THEY MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ITS FOR YOU THATS WHY THEY SAY WHITE CHILDREN ARE DOING GREAT NOT REPUBLICAN CHILDREN NO WHITE CHILDREN DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN WHITE CHILDREN are doing JUST FINE LOLOLOL OBAMA

Bronx, NY

#872818 Mar 12, 2013
Even I could not imagine that it would get this bad” under Barack Obama, writes Cynthia McKinney, former Georgia congresswoman and Green Party presidential candidate. Abroad, the First Black President murders whole nations and peoples. At home,“Blacks are slipping back more and more into economic and cultural servitude and political irrelevancy,” with Black family wealth now pegged at $2,000 per household, compared to $94,600 for whites.

President Obama Gets His Groove Back By Attacking Africans

Had George H.W. or W. Bush or John McCain or any Republican done any of this there would be enough hot air to float the Hindenburg!“

Bronx, NY

#872819 Mar 12, 2013
LOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHA President Obama promised "change" to the people who voted for him. He told them to hope again and that change would come. But President Obama's change is really more of the same. Therefore, his elixir that was sold to the world was nothing more than snake oil. The most damage, of course, is being done to those whose dreams were intricately woven into his words, not realizing that words are not policy. In a most deadly treachery, those who believed in our President the most are the ones who are now suffering and dying the most.

Some people, to this day, remain tricked by the salve of words for the wounds inflicted by our President. Others have begun to sink into despair while some search for answers. But our President is adept at giving us, in the words of the late, great Fred Hampton, Chicago's other son, "answers that don't answer, explanations that don't explain, and conclusions that don't conclude.THEY GO TO CHURCH TO SEARCH LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#872820 Mar 12, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>No it is $6000 a year tax free for a family of 4. You can put as much as you want it's just not tax free.
The individual amount limit is $3100.00.

People can save as much as they want but it wouldn't be a "health Savings Account" as in a fund to park tax free money.

The poster claimed he was putting $700 a month into a HSA.

Bronx, NY

#872821 Mar 12, 2013
dissent would be intolerable under an Obama Administration, enforced both from the Black political consensus and from the Democratic Party wingnuts--quashing dissent even with all of the attendant special interest burdens that come with any aspect of the Democratic Party.

I knew that the Muslim world was going to be in for a shockingly rude awakening, but even I could not conceive of the carnage this President could bring to that part of the world--either by a policy that encourages Muslims to kill other Muslims, or by the dropping of bombs and the use of depleted uranium on Muslim communities. But not only that, we are seeing the murder of whole countries and the communities and cultures that gave rise to them. The President's policies are dismantling and dismembering Pakistan and Afghanistan as we watch. The U.S. Embassy in Iraq announced plans to employ a total of 16,000 people, doubling its staff, within the next two years. The only antidote to these policies is unity and I hope that the residents of these countries are able to unite and resist in a much more effective way than have "antiwar" "liberal" communities inside the United States. Of course, some individuals stand out and are leading the resistance now and I can only hope that their voices are heard and multiplied among the masses, both here and around the world.

OBAMA MAN OF PEACE LOLOLOLHAHAHA MAN OF FRAUD lolololOBAMA

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#872822 Mar 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a loophole Republicans refuse to close. It is a loophole that Obama wants to close.
Paul Ryan's new budget calls for making all foreign profit tax free.
I wonder where companies will build? Here & get taxed or overseas without taxes.
Maybe a real smart guy like you can figure it out.
You sheep crack me up

"...Baucus’ Finance Committee passed a bill in August extending 50 expiring deductions and credits for favored industries. At Obama’s insistence, the Baucus bill was cut and pasted word for word into the cliff legislation.General Electric may have been the biggest winner from the cliff deal. GE makes more wind turbines than any other U.S. company, and it lobbied hard for extension of the wind production tax credit. But more important for the multinational conglomerate was an arcane-sounding provision that became Section 222 of Baucus’ bill and then Section 322 of the cliff bill:“Extension of subpart F exception for active financing income.”In short, this provision allows multinationals to move profits to offshore financial subsidiaries and thus avoid paying U.S. corporate income taxes. This is a windfall for GE: The exception played a central role in GE paying $0 in U.S. corporate income tax in 2011 when it made $5.1 billion in U.S. profits."

Loysville, PA

#872823 Mar 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The government accountability office says you're full of sht dave.
Obamacare does not add to the debt.

If Your hero Paul Ryan repeals healthcare in total, that action would add to the debt.

The only way cutting Obamacare saves money is if Ryan keeps the revenue generation aspects.

He adds to the cost of Medicare because the cut in pay to hospitals would no longer hold.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#872824 Mar 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a loophole Republicans refuse to close. It is a loophole that Obama wants to close.
Paul Ryan's new budget calls for making all foreign profit tax free.
I wonder where companies will build? Here & get taxed or overseas without taxes.
Maybe a real smart guy like you can figure it out.
You sheep crack me up

"The head of its tax team, Mr. Samuels, met with Representative Charles B. Rangel, then chairman of the Ways and Means Committee, which would decide the fate of the tax break. As he sat with the committee’s staff members outside Mr. Rangel’s office, Mr. Samuels dropped to his knee and pretended to beg for the provision to be extended — a flourish made in jest, he said through a spokeswoman.That day, Mr. Rangel reversed his opposition to the tax break, according to other Democrats on the committee.The following month, Mr. Rangel and Mr. Immelt stood together at St. Nicholas Park in Harlem as G.E. announced that its foundation had awarded $30 million to New York City schools, including $11 million to benefit various schools in Mr. Rangel’s district. "
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#872825 Mar 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that means they've finished destroying all the evidence of child molesting before the new guy gets in
Why do men bother little boys?
They cannot destroy evidence.
God can put it on replay.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#872826 Mar 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
GE is an Obama crony capitalist operation.
CEO Jeff Immelt is an Obama butt-boy.
Sounds like they have a few other democrats in their pocket as well.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#872827 Mar 12, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
You are onesicksonofabitch. Planet of the Apes was/is fantasy, your kind of world.
Why are you not honest and come out and say you hate any who are black, Asian, Hispanic or religious?
With out a doubt you are the biggest racist on this thread.
Peace
KMA
Bravo Eed
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#872828 Mar 12, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do men bother little boys?
They cannot destroy evidence.
God can put it on replay.
Yes, we can hope they sue this private pedophile club and bankrupt them for good

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#872829 Mar 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If Your hero Paul Ryan repeals healthcare in total, that action would add to the debt.
The only way cutting Obamacare saves money is if Ryan keeps the revenue generation aspects.
He adds to the cost of Medicare because the cut in pay to hospitals would no longer hold.
Keep posting that, realtime will eventuallt believe you. In the mean time the gao says it does. I believe them over you anyday.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#872830 Mar 12, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
lily is the one who is really obsessed with Carol. lily posts as several people because she is too embarrassed to post as herself and hurl the venom and harassment she does as "lily".
lily has the typical juvenile delinquent/arrested brain & maturity development issue most liberals have.
Sorry gunner jimmy, not my style. I couldn't care less. Never changed my name or took someone elses

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#872832 Mar 12, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we can hope they sue this private pedophile club and bankrupt them for good
Then who will run our schools?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872835 Mar 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
BS

Loysville, PA

#872836 Mar 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You sheep crack me up
"...Baucus’ Finance Committee passed a bill in August extending 50 expiring deductions and credits for favored industries. At Obama’s insistence, the Baucus bill was cut and pasted word for word into the cliff legislation.General Electric may have been the biggest winner from the cliff deal. GE makes more wind turbines than any other U.S. company, and it lobbied hard for extension of the wind production tax credit. But more important for the multinational conglomerate was an arcane-sounding provision that became Section 222 of Baucus’ bill and then Section 322 of the cliff bill:“Extension of subpart F exception for active financing income.”In short, this provision allows multinationals to move profits to offshore financial subsidiaries and thus avoid paying U.S. corporate income taxes. This is a windfall for GE: The exception played a central role in GE paying $0 in U.S. corporate income tax in 2011 when it made $5.1 billion in U.S. profits."
So you are claiming there is no loophole for overseas profits?

The loophole you speak about should also be eliminated. That loophole put in place originally by Republicans.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872838 Mar 12, 2013
palsiwalsi wrote:
"guilt for the subprime mortgage financial crisis lies both with the lenders who knowingly put borrowers into booby trapped mortgages and the management of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for making a market for such booby trapped mortgages thus giving the lenders the incentive for writing them."
Show me San Jose State is incorrect
Define a "booby trapped mortgage."
carol

Orlando, FL

#872842 Mar 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I think the update is every time Dick Cheney smiles a republican shoots an angel in the face...something like that, anyway.
You know I'll love you til I die, right? I hope you didn't mind my using the baby in a story, it just seemed, well, heck, she's got to learn sometime...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872843 Mar 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are claiming there is no loophole for overseas profits?
The loophole you speak about should also be eliminated. That loophole put in place originally by Republicans.
If dumbass Dave had his way and foreign profits were taxed at exorbitant US tax rates, what would prevent General Electric corporate structure from leaving the US and locating in a low-tax country?

Would that make dumbass Dave happy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL 71,139
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Guru 181,951
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 49,255
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 51,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,897
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 3 hr dango64 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 98,858
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News