Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,157)

Showing posts 803,121 - 803,140 of1,071,082
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Insecure men hide behind the skirts of confident women who give them a false sense of empowerment.
Wait... did you just try and change the chant? I don't think you're allowed to do that... i must insist you return to the original ungrammatical chant, oh, and get me a beer, slut.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh fer krissakes.
lilyreligionspeak
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a Harvard graduate and Goldman Sachs tool who gets to party down with Beyonce and wants no association with the peasants.
I thought the other plausible explanation could be Obama’s having an’ Identity Crises’ inside his own body! Maybe his White side is just struggling to show Compassion for Blacks!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is defending the delay in disbursing $32 million in donations from a Superstorm Sandy relief fund headed by his wife.

The Republican governor says the charity being run by Mary Pat Christie was never meant to provide immediate relief to those recovering from the mega-storm, which hit the state last October.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/Superstorm-...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously not you, or you would have supported someone other than the incompetent Obama.
Someone like whom? The guy with the dog on the roof? I can see Russia from my porch? Hi, I'm Senator Santorum, I'd like to introduce you to my wife and dead baby???

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
America needs patriots like Rand Paul with the courage to stand up to the imperial dictator in the White House.
You and Rand Paul.

Figures.

Two dumbass peas in the wacko pod.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If you ever get rid of the Christian Fundamentalists in the Republican party there will be like 10 of you left.
Given that John Boehner and Paul Ryan are Roman Catholics and Eric cantor is Jewish, your argument is weak.

Further, Republicans have never nominated a Fundamentalist Christian for President.

The most religiously radical individual ever nominated for President is a Black Liberationist.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
quote "Prepare for TWO WEEKS on your own.."
You saw what happened in Katrina -- 3 days on their own.. people in full meltdown..
Quake in California -- you won't have food or water for two weeks in the case of a large earthquake.
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/03/11/res...
24 hours since the earthquake swarm yesterday, and FEMA is still not on the job.

Where is my bottled water and my check?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lilyliquorspeak
Here buddy, have a Mudslide:

http://www.fart-sounds.net/fart_sound_board.h...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be kidding.
Democrats had complete control of Congress in 2009 and 2010. Republicans have only had the majority in the House since 2011. They proposed all kinds of solutions that weren't even taken up in the Senate much less voted on.
This president only met with them recently for the first time at a restaurant to seriously discuss solutions.
Obama has yet to propose one cut in federal spending and hasn't submitted a budget which is required by law on February 1.
Where is the budget from Senate Democrats or any solutions on their part? We've been waiting on both for over three years.
So you must be kidding.
All lies which have been debunked right here a thousand times or more and yet you continue to post the rw puke.

Keep up the good work.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical libtard feels the need to resort to four letter words.
Real classy!
Speaks volumes about the caliber of person lily is.
Oh, howdy there gunner. Now, gfy with your phony lofty b/s

Here, have a George Push for the road:

http://www.fart-sounds.net/fart_sound_board.h...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It was Reagan and GHWB that invited the twit Ralph Reed and his freakshow under the GOP tent.
And even after all his despicable voting schemes were exposed Ralph Reed remains a spokesperson for the conservative branch of the Republican party.
Saying that Fundamentalist Christians are Conservatives is like saying that Communists are Democrats.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone like whom? The guy with the dog on the roof? I can see Russia from my porch? Hi, I'm Senator Santorum, I'd like to introduce you to my wife and dead baby???
Insecure men hide behind the skirts of women who intimidate them.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Since I be votin’ for Obama, my taxes have gone up, my employer stopped offering health insurance, the defecit has doubled, obama killing American citizens, Iran has a nuclear bomb, can't get into the White House and my guns may be taken away. Damn you George Bush
Was Adam Lanza's mother his birth mother?
Did she teach Special education?
Why would he kill her?
He didn't like the guns she bought him?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama has put spending cuts on the table over & over.
Name one.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you make a deadbaby float? Two scoops of ice cream and some rootbeer. Yahoooo!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Dr Ken Yaya wrote:
<quoted text> ObamaSCARE has not been paid for and was partially financed by funds STOLEN from Medicare by the Liar-in-Chief, the incompetent Obama. It will never be paid for, but will continue to bankrupt even future generations thanks to ObamaSpend.
Liar. Obamacare is paid for.

The only way Ryan plans to save money from repealing it would be to keep parts of that revenue generation.

The savings from Medicare is tied to Obamacare. The hospitals would not agree to lower medicare payments without the 30 million new paying customers.

Besides,. Paul Ryan takes 700 billion out of Medicare in his plan - by making senior citizens pay more.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that John Boehner and Paul Ryan are Roman Catholics and Eric cantor is Jewish, your argument is weak.
Further, Republicans have never nominated a Fundamentalist Christian for President.
The most religiously radical individual ever nominated for President is a Black Liberationist.
Did you know Eric Cantors wife is a liberal Democrat? so is Paul Ryans. How can they stand it?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait... did you just try and change the chant? I don't think you're allowed to do that... i must insist you return to the original ungrammatical chant, oh, and get me a beer, slut.
Insecure men hide behind women's identities who intimidate them.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the other plausible explanation could be Obama’s having an’ Identity Crises’ inside his own body! Maybe his White side is just struggling to show Compassion for Blacks!!
No, Obama leaves the funky black stuff to Moochelle, who has legitimate ghetto roots.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 803,121 - 803,140 of1,071,082
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min loose cannon 173,491
Amy 7-9 48 min edogxxx 8
Abigail July 9 2014 55 min edogxxx 11
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,431
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr 40ish 382
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 4,486
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 48,668
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,407
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••