Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#872749 Mar 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Insecure men hide behind women's identities who intimidate them.
Oops, you did it again...Let me fix it for you: Insecure men hide behind the identities of women who intimidate them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#872750 Mar 12, 2013
Coal is an important fuel source in the United States today. Responsible for approximately 39 percent of the country’s electrical generation, coal is vital to the day-to-day operation of people’s lives.

http://www.usgs.gov/blogs/features/usgs_top_s...

Obama on the other hand, thinks we can just ignore reality.

Hey! Dag Nab It! Who just deleted my judgeits?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#872751 Mar 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who hates poor people? I'm not a Republican dummy
'Republican dummy' It sort of rolls right off the tongue.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#872752 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
That's right; he's too smart and humane to be a Republican.
Today's "Republicans" are anything but...

I'd vote for Huntsman though.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Chicago Thugtown

#872753 Mar 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oops, you did it again...Let me fix it for you: Insecure men hide behind the identities of women who intimidate them.
Amazing news! We now know whence thou comest!

It's official: Primitive life could have lived on ancient Mars, NASA says.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/03/12/mar...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Chicago Thugtown

#872754 Mar 12, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>'Republican dummy' It sort of rolls right off the tongue.
Along with the dogfecal you swallow.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#872755 Mar 12, 2013
Folks we can all relate to Obama’s Economy…Recession is when your neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours. And recovery is when Obama's four years Ends!!
HOPE-WOW-COC-TRU TH-HEMLOC

Bronx, NY

#872756 Mar 12, 2013
I JUST LOVE THIS ONE GAY IS THE NEW BLACK lolololMLK MUST LOVE THAT ONE
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872757 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Love it! Did you see the polls? Hillary beats everyone.
Hillary will not be the nominee.

If you plantation Democrats don't have another candidate, you will get the designated Obama surrogate.

Chicago Thugtown

#872758 Mar 12, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Today's "Republicans" are anything but...
I'd vote for Huntsman though.
Thanks Jughead. Coming from a person who made 17,000 + post with the name of Shovel Head, that is reassuring.

When's dawn?

#872759 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry Leo; it's "schmear"! as they say it down here!!
Schmear on a bagel, smear on a Hagel--or whoever is Obama's choice for anything.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872761 Mar 12, 2013
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Not everybody can say they met with the president of the United States. And hardly anybody can say they piloted their own 747 airliner halfway around the world to get to the meeting.
So it was noteworthy that the Sultan of Brunei Hassanal Bolkiah, known for his vast oil wealth, sat down for talks with President Barack Obama in the Oval Office on Tuesday.
"His Majesty himself has led his country for 40 years now and he's gone through nine U.S. presidents. I won't ask him which one was his favorite," quipped Obama.
http://news.yahoo.com/sultan-brunei-flies-him...
Nothing new here. Obama sucks up to another Muslim oil baron.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872762 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Wouldn't you like to know that the people handling the food are healthy?
Does that mean we can ban all individuals with HIV/AIDS from the food processing, shipping, handling, retail, and food service industries?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#872763 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Her job will eventually become obsolete; voice activated computers will do the job; with no lip, either!
So, what's happening with Rick Scott and the R legislatures smackdown of Obamacare?
Scott is in reelection mode which in no way resembles TeaParty mode. He's sucking up to everyone in sight, school teachers, prison guards and all the others he berated while buying his way into the Governors office. There are are bills in the FL legislature at present that call for state funding to renovate the state's Pro athletic stadiums and arenas and Scott is ready, willing to sign them.

With the housing market still stuck in the shtter Scott has come to grips that tourism, entertainment, education etc. is what will carry the state through.

About Face!

Turns out that TeaParty Rick Scott has ridden along on Obama's coattails to the extent that he's had some success as our governor.

Carl Hiaassen was right about Rick.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872764 Mar 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Shirley you jest eh? The Reverend Wright operates a 5000 member church in Chicago that many of that cities political figures attend. United Church of Christ iirc.
In the political arena of the 80's and 90's Wright was not fit to carry Reed's briefcase around___Reed delivered millions of born again yayhoo's to the Republican party where they remain and in many states have advanced to the point where knuckleheads like Bachmann, Cruz etc. are shoo ins on election day.
When I saw Reed standing on stage with Bab's and GHWB during the RNC I knew that the Republican party had purchased a one way ticket to shtsville.
Reverend Wright is a stone-cold racist and Jew-hater who introduced Obama to the down-low bro fraternity in Chicago.

When's dawn?

#872765 Mar 12, 2013
DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Heheheheheheheh, shall you tell her, or shall I, dear? Besides, I'm pretty sure that came from a Jimmy Stewart movie?
I think the update is every time Dick Cheney smiles a republican shoots an angel in the face...something like that, anyway.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872767 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Remember Galt asked you what rolling lucky 7's was?
Galt knew the meaning of that term, but Google-eyes Realtime was applying it to an individual who was still on the right side of the grass.

Just as the old used car dealer bullshitted his ghetto customers, he still slings BS today.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872768 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry Leo; it's "schmear"! as they say it down here!!
Only among your tribe, thinking you are really special while everybody laughs at you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872769 Mar 12, 2013
DBWaiter wrote:
So, answer me this, if Obama leaves Detroit at 2:15 going 75 miles an hour, and Rand Paul leaves his cave at about 85 miles an hour around the same time, then which one of them arrives in Salt Lake City before the Morons completely ruin it?
Salt Lake is beautiful and always will be.

Detroit is a slum ghost town that would make a nice potato farm.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872770 Mar 12, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
Coal is an important fuel source in the United States today. Responsible for approximately 39 percent of the country’s electrical generation, coal is vital to the day-to-day operation of people’s lives.
http://www.usgs.gov/blogs/features/usgs_top_s...
Obama on the other hand, thinks we can just ignore reality.
Hey! Dag Nab It! Who just deleted my judgeits?
Coal can be replaced, but the only viable replacement is natural gas.

Fracking for natural gas has increased the supply and controlled prices, but that is not a permanent condition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min Lawrence Wolf 50,788
Abby 10-30 25 min RACE 26
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,600
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min RACE 98,568
Amy 10-31 1 hr RACE 3
Abby 10-31 1 hr loose cannon 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cheftell 68,686
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Learn to Read 179,685

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 9:05AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]