Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#872724 Mar 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Galt asked you what rolling lucky 7's was?
If you would just be serious for a minute you might see how you're playing right into their hands. For goodness sakes, Lily, it's the country that's at stake!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#872725 Mar 12, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't give a fck about the Democrats, we were talking about how the Republicans are just wasting time and not presenting any viable solutions, please try and focus, I am begging you.
Calm down.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#872726 Mar 12, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree, a wall doesn't change the subject in midstream.
Tenzing is back?
carol

Orlando, FL

#872727 Mar 12, 2013
I know you already know this but that is debil making fools of you all again.
hmmmm

Hermitage, TN

#872728 Mar 12, 2013
Hmmmm

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#872729 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Wouldn't you like to know that the people handling the food are healthy?
Why do you hate poor people?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#872730 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Wouldn't you like to know that the people handling the food are healthy?
Hey lily, dirty hands aside it's no real comfort that crazies such as Carol Orlando are serving as medical transcriptionists either.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#872731 Mar 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's certainly been a struggle I'll tell you that!
Every time you post the debil loses some of her power.
HOPE-WOW-COC-TRU TH-HEMLOC

Bronx, NY

#872732 Mar 12, 2013
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Not everybody can say they met with the president of the United States. And hardly anybody can say they piloted their own 747 airliner halfway around the world to get to the meeting.
So it was noteworthy that the Sultan of Brunei Hassanal Bolkiah, known for his vast oil wealth, sat down for talks with President Barack Obama in the Oval Office on Tuesday.
"His Majesty himself has led his country for 40 years now and he's gone through nine U.S. presidents. I won't ask him which one was his favorite," quipped Obama.
http://news.yahoo.com/sultan-brunei-flies-him...
YES IT SHOULD BE A HONOR FOR OBAMA TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS THIS GREAT MAN THAT IS LOVED BY HIS PEOPLE LOLOlolol hahahahaha OBAMA does'nt come close to the greatness of this man Obama is only considered great not by what he as done BUT WHAT AMERICA HAS DONE lolololo OBAMA GREAT lolololhahahaha
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#872733 Mar 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>lol 'course, you do remember how they wanted to make sure to have him with a smear? These reich-wingers without a prayer are really funny by accident occasionally.
Sorry Leo; it's "schmear"! as they say it down here!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#872735 Mar 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would just be serious for a minute you might see how you're playing right into their hands. For goodness sakes, Lily, it's the country that's at stake!
And you think your posts on here or agonizing and worrying solves anything? Live your life. The country's not going anywhere and nothings at stake, as long as a Republican devil isn't in control.

Are you on Medicare yet?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#872737 Mar 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hey lily, dirty hands aside it's no real comfort that crazies such as Carol Orlando are serving as medical transcriptionists either.
Her job will eventually become obsolete; voice activated computers will do the job; with no lip, either!

So, what's happening with Rick Scott and the R legislatures smackdown of Obamacare?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#872738 Mar 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate poor people?
Who hates poor people? I'm not a Republican dummy
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#872740 Mar 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Future senior citizens will be required to pay more for Medicare, regardless.
The bigger threat is collapse of the system.
Senior citizens are our elders.
They do not need medicare. There is no illness.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#872741 Mar 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Or he was just promoting his new book.
What book? How to rip off the government your entire life?

Bronx, NY

#872742 Mar 12, 2013
THEY WANT OBAMA TO BE GREAT LOLOLOL HAHAHAH he does'nt add up to GREATNESS he passes the buck, plays the blame game,divides the people, can't solve the problems he waits them out and see what happens the he sends Michelle to do a JIG he gets on stage and gives JOKES yeah GREAT PRESIDENCY lolololhahahah he has SWAGG, HE IS POPULAR lolololhahah that MAKES FOR A GREAT PRESIDENT BUSH DID THE SAME SO HE MUST BE GREAT ALSO PEOPLE FROM SANDY STILL SUFFERING ONLY THE MEDIA COVERS IT UP

Bronx, NY

#872743 Mar 12, 2013
HOW MANY POOR PEOPLE DID OBAMA THE PEOPLES PRESIDENT INVITE ON HIS GOLF TRIPS on AIRFORCE ONE I would THINK THE PEOPLES PRESIDENT WOULD HAVE POOR PEOPLE EVERYWHERE AROUND HIM HE DON't EVEN HAVE THE CBC AROUND HIS GOLF TRIPS LOLOLOL HAHAHAH I GUESS THE CBC MEMBERS CAN'T PASS THE BROWN PAPER BAG TEST lolololhahahaha OBAMA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#872744 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Remember Galt asked you what rolling lucky 7's was?
Rolled sevens, in some circles means died. A one and a six equals up pops the devil. Maybe it's not universal but it's an old timey saying kinda like "shooting fish in a barrel" which also requires a modicum of imagination.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#872745 Mar 12, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You are wasting your time. I have been trying to tell them this for years. They are brain dead libtards and they don't care. They think it is their right to have someone else pay for tsorry ass!
And now here's fratboy insurance. How's the big market crash of 2010 coming along?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#872746 Mar 12, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
Hmmmm
The smoke turns white when they have chosen a Pope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min reality check 50,036
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr RACE 639
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,299
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,585
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RACE 7,795
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,753

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]