Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#872666 Mar 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, those two look like real men. Eddy Munster and Lurch
Democrats stand for raw unbridled evil, greed, hate, and ignorance smothered in red, white, and blue balloons and ribbon.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#872667 Mar 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Jimmy-dear, I don't steal anything except hearts. The rest is just stuff people give to me. It starts just as you have, an expression of outrage, anger, pride, one of those, generally. And then you each just get in deeper and deeper until I can pretty much control your heartbeat.
Someone in here said the only weapons I have are insults, but that's not true, not by a long poke. So tell me, Jimmy, why would it make any difference if the name I was using was a woman's or a man's? I'm actually curious? You see, Jim, may I call you Jim? You see, Jim, by saying what you did you blatantly admitted that you saw the treatment of women as being substantially different than the treatment of men. That's not a good thing anymore, Jim, you should take a look at that while I take the soul you've so graciously offered me.
You are one pathetic individual if you take pleasure out of writing all of that mental mush. No life, eh?

The real Carol is correct about you, loser. You are one Fick Sucker. No surprise, after all, you are a moron Obama supporter, loser.

What would you do with your life without your little computer and Topix?

Lonely?

Baawwwaaahhhh!!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872668 Mar 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You are welcome to google Ralph Reed any time you please pal__he belongs to you and your ilk as do the millions he brought along with him.
Ralph Reed is irrelevant, but in any case a pussycat compared to Reverend Jeremiah Wright.

Google your ass.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#872669 Mar 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Senate Democrats have not proposed a budget since April 2009.
They came up with one this month which is clearly economically unfeasible.
Homer was way out in left field blaming Republicans for not coming up with any solutions when his party has had the past four years to do the same and rejected every budget proposed by House Republicans since January 2011.
You, too, are dead wrong if you think otherwise.
My response was to your post 872566__once again you're changing the subject. No more troll games.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#872671 Mar 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk is cheap. So is typing arguments in posts unless you have a leg to stand on.
Show me the proof of a Senate budget since April 2009.
Then show me the "spending cuts" proposed by this president which didn't involve even more spending.
I'll be waiting.
Why bother?
carol

Orlando, FL

#872672 Mar 12, 2013
new yawk wrote:
Only a mentally disturbed mind can conjure a mentally disturbed image.
I'm not white. I'm Sicilian. Meaning: I'm not an **Exceno.
We take **white trash like you out to the garbage.
Never watch CSI or any of its spin offs. Obviously you do.
Want to try again in the "I know you" arena?
I live in My World. And in your head. I must've struck a nerve.
Why else would you "try" to justify your actions and words?
For my Approval? Acceptance? You're repulsive.
<quoted text>
Ah! Repulsive/attractive, it's just the two sides of the same coin. In any event you're white, honey, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you. Hey! Did you know cowboy hats came from Sicily? Yup. Fuckin' dagos were primed to invade this place, huh, Senora?
I'm just kiddin' with you, sweetie.

I hate to break this stuff down for you but it doesn't matter if YOU watch CSI, and I certainly don't. What matters is that folks reading the post grasp a sense of the ironic thinking involved between you claiming one set of public images were Vile, while, at the same time, they know too that a 5 year old child can walk over to the TV set in his suburban Georgia home - or even yours - and flick on a TV show which displays rotting and dismembered humans in various stages of deshabille. In other words, honey, I'm not writing to YOU at all. You don't even matter, I could as easily have made you up! Get it?

One set of fantastic images - see the bible - is no more or less VILE than another except by the meaning you mind gives it. Your mind sees the images I create as VILE, but I see them as funny, topical, anything but obscene. You are able to compartmentalize the word "VILE" so it can apply to one thing of your choice at a time, whereas the word, "VILE," to me has to include all human endeavour, which is, indeed, mostly VILE. At some level I just know you can get this if you concentrate...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#872673 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, those two look like real men. Eddy Munster and Lurch
Lily… Maybe we’ve diagnose your internal frustrations, you’re hanging out with too many Girly Boys ‘Liberals’
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872674 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
The party is splintering and self destructing; so what do they do?
Dig in their heels deeper and resurrect the same old crap!!
The Galts of the country may prefer Jeb Bush! The Teapartyers; probably favor a nutjob like them, Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.
The old moderates may die off or retire, John McCain, Lindsey Graham etc.
Jeb Bush or Rand Paul would be fine.

Ted Cruz has the same problem as Obama.

McCain and Graham are Quisling losers.
carol

Orlando, FL

#872675 Mar 12, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one pathetic individual if you take pleasure out of writing all of that mental mush. No life, eh?
The real Carol is correct about you, loser. You are one Fick Sucker. No surprise, after all, you are a moron Obama supporter, loser.
What would you do with your life without your little computer and Topix?
Lonely?
Baawwwaaahhhh!!!!!
Eternally. But, Jimmy, remember I told you so, will you?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#872676 Mar 12, 2013
Dr Ken Yaya wrote:
<quoted text> ObamaSCARE has not been paid for and was partially financed by funds STOLEN from Medicare by the Liar-in-Chief, the incompetent Obama. It will never be paid for, but will continue to bankrupt even future generations thanks to ObamaSpend.
ObamaCare which is RomneyCare has worked well for Massachusetts. Just like Mitt said BEFORE his last race, "it would be a good plan for the entire nation".

Location hidden

#872677 Mar 12, 2013
Read this 6 year long study on RomneyCare.
http://mittromneycentral.com/resources/romney...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#872679 Mar 12, 2013
The governor rushed to his wife’s defense on Monday, reiterating the first lady’s point that her charity was never meant to provide immediate relief, the Associated Press reported.

But Gov. Christie’s demand for patience stood in stark contrast to his outrage just a couple of months ago, when he felt New Jersey wasn’t getting the relief it needed. In January, he infamously called Congress "disgraceful" over lawmakers' initial failure to pass legislation for Hurricane Sandy relief.

"This used to be something that was not political,” Christie said at the time, when the House delayed bringing a Sandy aid bill to the floor.“Disaster relief used to be something that you didn't play games with."

Though the Christies insist the Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund is following standard protocol, some victims desperate for help aren’t satisfied with their approach.

"That's absolutely 100 percent unacceptable, because we want help yesterday," Gigi Liaguno-Dorr, a restaurant owner whose business was devastated by Sandy, told the Asbury Park Press. "She's the governor's wife. If anybody can push it through, she can. Let's move it."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/11/mary...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#872680 Mar 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, judging by Jebs appearances on all the Sunday morning shows; my guess is that he intends to run. What a dolt. Can't you find any decent candidates? Like John Huntsman? Oops, forgot. you hate him. He's too smart.
carol

Orlando, FL

#872681 Mar 12, 2013
Feel your pulse now, Jimmy... frightening, isn't it? Wanna feel mine?

Location hidden

#872682 Mar 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You Repubs are so funny. You still don't get it therefore you will lose another election. The ONLY candidate that could win a national election for the GOP is Chris Christie. But you Repubs won't allow that to happen because he is not full of hate and might actually work with the other side to get things done.
P.S. Yes, Why don't you Repubs run another Bush for President !! Great idea.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#872683 Mar 12, 2013
A Bullshitter:
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>ObamaCare which is RomneyCare has worked well for Massachusetts. Just like Mitt said BEFORE his last race, "it would be a good plan for the entire nation".
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#872684 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
The party is splintering and self destructing; so what do they do?
Dig in their heels deeper and resurrect the same old crap!!
The Galts of the country may prefer Jeb Bush! The Teapartyers; probably favor a nutjob like them, Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.
The old moderates may die off or retire, John McCain, Lindsey Graham etc.
Don't forget the real hardcore ones prefer Ted Nugent and/or whichever firebrand preacher is the flavor of the day and hasn't been caught with his pants down with a prostitute.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#872685 Mar 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, if you look up the definition of "misconstrues", you're picture would be beside it.
Obama's "spending cuts" were rejected unanimously by Senate Democrats because he proposed even more spending.
Look, Carol., you said spending cuts. There were spending cuts on the table by Obama in many instances.

Carol received notice that here trash collection is going from $65 every three moths to $90 every three months.

Carol shopped round & contracted a new collector that will charge $70.00 every three months.

Did Carol cut her future spending?

When we talk budgets & looking ten years out, it is all future spending.

Republicans only talk of cutting future spending. Ryan's budget cut only future spending.

So, Carol, unless you run screaming down the street how Republicans have not put spending cuts on the table, STFU.

Reducing future spending goes toward balancing the budget because as the economy grows, so do revenues.

The quickest way to reduce the deficit is to grow the economy. If a stimulus effort for infrastructure work would help grow the economy, then it is worth the spending. Our infrastructure is in dire need.

So if we cut spending, increase revenues& reinvest a small potion of that into growing our economy, then it will help on all levels.

Boehner rejected 4 trillion in deficit cuts that Obama proposed.
carol

Orlando, FL

#872686 Mar 12, 2013
And, new yawk, baby. It's unattractive when a woman spits.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#872687 Mar 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Which part of 'no solutions by Senate Democrats for the last three years' did you not understand?
The Democrats only want to tax and spend. Any "viable solutions" other than that is rejected.
Is that your idea of viable solutions and NOT reforms, restructuring and cutting back on federal spending?
I don't give a fck about the Democrats, we were talking about how the Republicans are just wasting time and not presenting any viable solutions, please try and focus, I am begging you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Who 47,477
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min Sublime1 98,495
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min jacques Ottawa 179,253
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 23 min Hatti_Hollerand 649
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min Boy G 50,583
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 32 min TRD 68,635
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 56 min Frijoles 69,959
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]