Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#872709 Mar 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor people.
Wouldn't you like to know that the people handling the food are healthy?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#872710 Mar 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is defending the delay in disbursing $32 million in donations from a Superstorm Sandy relief fund headed by his wife.
The Republican governor says the charity being run by Mary Pat Christie was never meant to provide immediate relief to those recovering from the mega-storm, which hit the state last October.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/Superstorm-...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
Lol

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#872711 Mar 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>All lies which have been debunked right here a thousand times or more and yet you continue to post the rw puke.
Keep up the good work.
Again realtime thinks if it's posted here enough times it must be true.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#872712 Mar 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ralph Reed is irrelevant, but in any case a pussycat compared to Reverend Jeremiah Wright.
Google your ass.
Shirley you jest eh? The Reverend Wright operates a 5000 member church in Chicago that many of that cities political figures attend. United Church of Christ iirc.

In the political arena of the 80's and 90's Wright was not fit to carry Reed's briefcase around___Reed delivered millions of born again yayhoo's to the Republican party where they remain and in many states have advanced to the point where knuckleheads like Bachmann, Cruz etc. are shoo ins on election day.

When I saw Reed standing on stage with Bab's and GHWB during the RNC I knew that the Republican party had purchased a one way ticket to shtsville.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#872713 Mar 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Obamacare is paid for.
The only way Ryan plans to save money from repealing it would be to keep parts of that revenue generation.
The savings from Medicare is tied to Obamacare. The hospitals would not agree to lower medicare payments without the 30 million new paying customers.
Besides,. Paul Ryan takes 700 billion out of Medicare in his plan - by making senior citizens pay more.
The government accountability office says you're full of sht dave.
carol

Orlando, FL

#872715 Mar 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that carol is still here is proof that the debil lost whatever touch she thought she had. Haha
It's certainly been a struggle I'll tell you that!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#872716 Mar 12, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Obamacare doesn't make everybody pay for health care. Liberal parasites with low incomes STILL won't pay for health care, that's why you lefties like it.
Doctors have to pay over $100,000/year in malpractice insurance. Ask one next time you go in. Who pays for that? The people that see him for health care.
Recently Merck Pharm was sued because a few fat middle-aged smokers had heart attacks after taking Vioxx. They got a couple billion in a class action-- who pays? The people that buy drugs from Merck.
I put $700/month into a health savings account, about the same as I would pay in health insurance. In a year, I have over $8K. In ten years, that's almost $100K with modest investment growth. Since I've been doing it for 30 years, I can afford just about any procedure I need. And any money I don't use is passed down to my children. Try to do that with an insurance policy.
See, there are many solutions to problems if you take responsibility for yourself. But that's not the Liberal Way. You lefties like to blow your paycheck on bass boats and beer, then when something bad happens you want a corporation (or the ubiquitous Evil Rich Guy) to blame and a gubbermint program to make it all better.
I for one am getting damned tired of bailing out you parasites. Liberals are pathetic, I wish you would grow up.
You are wasting your time. I have been trying to tell them this for years. They are brain dead libtards and they don't care. They think it is their right to have someone else pay for tsorry ass!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#872717 Mar 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Shirley you jest eh? The Reverend Wright operates a 5000 member church in Chicago that many of that cities political figures attend. United Church of Christ iirc.
In the political arena of the 80's and 90's Wright was not fit to carry Reed's briefcase around___Reed delivered millions of born again yayhoo's to the Republican party where they remain and in many states have advanced to the point where knuckleheads like Bachmann, Cruz etc. are shoo ins on election day.
When I saw Reed standing on stage with Bab's and GHWB during the RNC I knew that the Republican party had purchased a one way ticket to shtsville.
Remember Galt asked you what rolling lucky 7's was?
carol

Orlando, FL

#872718 Mar 12, 2013
I see no more reason to give in to the rantings of an online thug than I do to let the country go to the devil - the REAL devil- by allowing Obama to have his way with our precious instituions of freedom, liberty, and justice.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#872719 Mar 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Currently the poor have Medicaid.
So who is uninsured? The working poor that can't afford it & some by choice.
Obamacare will get the majority of these either insured or paying fines into the system.
Those making over 133% of the poverty line will have to pay part of their insurance.
And really, Isn't the yearly limit for a HSA is around $3100? & wouldn't that make you a liar?
And really, you plan no health problems for you or our family. One serious issue & you become one of the people you are b*tching about.
No it is $6000 a year tax free for a family of 4. You can put as much as you want it's just not tax free.
carol

Orlando, FL

#872720 Mar 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Call?? Lol. Knock yourself out trying to "call" me.
Ring.... ring... Honey, it's for you... some man..
carol

Orlando, FL

#872721 Mar 12, 2013
So there you are... a rock in one hand and a gun in the other. What do you do? I DO so like it when I make women laugh though, it's so.... refreshing. Laugh again... g'head... do it...
carol

Orlando, FL

#872722 Mar 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Titter...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#872723 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, judging by Jebs appearances on all the Sunday morning shows; my guess is that he intends to run. What a dolt. Can't you find any decent candidates? Like John Huntsman? Oops, forgot. you hate him. He's too smart.
Or he was just promoting his new book.
carol

Orlando, FL

#872724 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Remember Galt asked you what rolling lucky 7's was?
If you would just be serious for a minute you might see how you're playing right into their hands. For goodness sakes, Lily, it's the country that's at stake!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#872725 Mar 12, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't give a fck about the Democrats, we were talking about how the Republicans are just wasting time and not presenting any viable solutions, please try and focus, I am begging you.
Calm down.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#872726 Mar 12, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree, a wall doesn't change the subject in midstream.
Tenzing is back?
carol

Orlando, FL

#872727 Mar 12, 2013
I know you already know this but that is debil making fools of you all again.
hmmmm

Hermitage, TN

#872728 Mar 12, 2013
Hmmmm

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#872729 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Wouldn't you like to know that the people handling the food are healthy?
Why do you hate poor people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min rabbee yehoshooah... 70,995
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 181,755
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 2 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 4 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 4 hr Jako Hondasaki 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info