Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,149)

Showing posts 802,961 - 802,980 of1,034,930
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, I can't stop laughing. I think the fog is in your brain. BTW, I was listening to NPR yesterday about the cost of diabetes in this country,$70 billion. You think about that for a moment; and the biggest problem related to that is obesity.
So, while you and your compatriots whine and moan and groan about the size of sodas, twinkies and donuts; think about all the healthy people who are paying for those who stubbornly say, "if I want to be fat and drink a case of soda a day and a dozen twinkies"
The rest of your post is utter nonsense. No one is jealous of you making $15.00 a hour; trust me. The Democratic Party is not against success; we are against greed and abuse of the American people. But the fog in your brain caused by eating sugar can't comprehend that.
$eventy billion soon won't cover Florida's residents contribution to the costs for treating TYPE II diabetes lily.

There are an estimated 80 million Americans with pre-diabetes and fewer than a tenth of them even know it or have any understanding of the symptoms.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
DOH!
Who deleted my judgeits?
It's lonely down here in Bumpass and since I can't post as Grey Ghost anymore because of too many humiliations.
Let me as for the 20,033,125th time, What has Obama done to implement gun control?
Where's my ammo?
Anyone see my judgeits?
Waxman still drunk and angry!!

Still making up new names!!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
You reallly stupid enouogh to think that everyone on this thread isn't aware that you use multiple sockpuppets and screennames??
You're even dumber and more of a drunk than I thought!!
Whether it's Floriduh, Jimmy, Old Goober, or the collection of names you use from Lakeland, FL,everyone knows what a mentally damaged nitwit you are. The exact same verbiage and ignorance flows through all your sockpuppets, you're not fooling anyone.
You have no credibility.
There are several people here who destroy your lies daily, yet you keep cranking the lies out, like the crazy person you are.
Like your stories of how your wife worked her way through an Ivy League School working as a hooker. That was a fun day!!
Or how your kids were really shoe shine boys in Harvard Square!! They got an education, all right!!
You're busted, you angry old drunk!!
<quoted text>
Not Waxman, Nutty person. You really should get some help.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave what’s the need for Panels if you’re not going to be Denied Care?
Excellent point.

Homer knows the answer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Juan Williams Blames Researcher For Plagiarized Column

Fox News pundit Juan Williams has been caught lifting large portions of a Center for American Progress report for a recent column.

Salon's Alex Seitz-Wald reported Thursday night that The Hill newspaper had recently revised a Williams piece about immigration reform after it was discovered that whole paragraphs were extremely similar to a CAP study on the subject.

In an interview with Salon, Williams blamed his researcher, who he said gave him what Williams thought were "his words and summaries" of the CAP report.

"I had never seen the CAP report myself, so I didn't know that the young man had in fact not summarized the data but had taken some of the language from the CAP report," he said.

It's the second Fox News-related plagiarism episode of the past week. The network previously apologized for a column that lifted huge chunks of text from Politico, blaming it on a "reporting error."

----------

FAUX is all lies, all the time.

Now there's plenty of proof of it!!

Say, wasn't Juan one of your heroes when he left NPR for FAUX??

Sure he was, and now you've got another plagiarizer working for FAUX, just like lying Billy O and Nancy Boy!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Not that the drunken Waxman would lie, eh sockpuppet Jimmy??

You're fooling precisely no one!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Waxman, Nutty person. You really should get some help.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
For once, back up your lies.
Oh, you can't??
No Surprise there.
Prove it?

Sure does sound like some really stupid person who used to post with a different name here, now doesn't it!

Yup!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Great idea, but the average American is completely unable to budget in that manner.
That's why they vote for the likes of Obama.
I hired this guy about 15 years ago who was in his early 40's. He called the cops on me swearing I was stealing from him. The cops roll up to the house( my office was at home) and ask me what was going on. I told them I was taking the taxes out of his check. Seems after 40 years he had never had a job that didn't pay cash! They spent about an hour trying to convince him that I had no choice and it wasn't illegal. He finally quit, still convinced I was taking his money.
Funny thing is he got lung cancer (smoked like a chimney) and had to go on SSI disability. He complained till the day he died that they were ripping him off because they would only give him $200 a month. This is the mentality that is running our country right now!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Waxman still drunk and angry.

Hey Jimmy, how come you use the exact verbiage and ignorance that Waxturd does??

Wouldn't be because you're merely one of his puppet, would it??

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Jimmy wrote:
Hey DemocRats!
COMPLETE STUPIDITIES:
• FOOD... MYTH: Government should help people make healthy choices for themselves. TRUTH: The nanny state reduces your freedom while accomplishing little.
• MAIL... MYTH: The post office should deliver the mail. TRUTH: The private sector does it better.
• FRACKING... MYTH: Fracking is dangerous. TRUTH: Fracking is dangerous but can easily be safely managed, and fracking has done more to help the environment than all the "green" energy sources combined (it replaces dirtier gasoline and coal.)
• LAWSUITS... MYTH: Lawsuits protect consumers. TRUTH: Lawsuits make valuable products cost more.
• HEALTHCARE... MYTH: Obamacare is good for business. TRUTH: Government intervention kills innovation. Kills jobs too.
• INFRASTRUCTURE... MYTH: Government must build infrastructure. TRUTH: Business builds it better.
• IMPERIAL WASHINGTON... MYTH: Washington D.C. is about serving the public. TRUTH: DC is about empire building.
Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/stossel/blo...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it?
Sure does sound like some really stupid person who used to post with a different name here, now doesn't it!
Yup!
I see you're getting rattled, Waxturd.

Getting a little close to your closet full of women's clothes and sockpuppets, eh??

Waxturd created Goober because Old Raider was taking him apart!!

Just as you created NuculurNutcase when I expose your lies, or Lily's name when she makes you look stupid, which is hourly!!

Hell, you do it to everyone.

Yet you're stupid enough to deny it!!

Nonetheless, you're busted, you old, sick drunk!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Waxturd still drunk and angry.

Using sockpuppet Jimmy to express his insane rage!!

Appears they took the shovel and bashed in your head with it!
Jimmy wrote:
"White House Blames Cuts for Nixing Tours, First Family Keeps Traveling"
http://www.foxnews.com/
The White House is now Shovel Ready!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Waxturd still drunk and angry!!

He truly is a Crazy Old Goober, but that's only a made up name that describes him perfectly!!

Old Raider got deep inside Waxturd's head, so Waxturd created the Goober!!
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
DOH!
Who deleted my judgeits?
It's lonely down here in Bumpass and since I can't post as Grey Ghost anymore because of too many humiliations.
Let me as for the 20,033,125th time, What has Obama done to implement gun control?
Where's my ammo?
Anyone see my judgeits?

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're getting rattled, Waxturd.
Getting a little close to your closet full of women's clothes and sockpuppets, eh??
Waxturd created Goober because Old Raider was taking him apart!!
Just as you created NuculurNutcase when I expose your lies, or Lily's name when she makes you look stupid, which is hourly!!
Hell, you do it to everyone.
Yet you're stupid enough to deny it!!
Nonetheless, you're busted, you old, sick drunk!!
Wow! Amazing what you leftwhiners can come up with!

Reading your posts is like watching Saturday morning cartoons.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Waxturd still drunk and angrier than ever!!

Mitt Romney is a criminal.

That's why he wouldn't release his tax returns.

If he had nothing to hide, he'd have released them, as all other Presidential Candidates have.

But he's a right wing crook, and has evaded US taxes for decades.

He should be in prison with you, Waxturd!!
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt?
What about John "Hienz" Jerry docking his boat out of state to avoid taxes?
You are such as sleazbag lily!
John Kerry Saves $500,000 By Docking 76-Foot Luxury Yacht Out Of State
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/23/john...
How about Charlie Rengal, sleazeball lily?
WASHINGTON — House investigators accused veteran New York Rep. Charles Rangel of 13 violations of congressional ethics standards on Thursday, throwing a cloud over his four-decade political career and raising worries for fellow Democrats about the fall elections.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/29/char...
This list goes on and on, old bag.
Hypocrite!

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Waxturd still drunk and angry.
Using sockpuppet Jimmy to express his insane rage!!
Appears they took the shovel and bashed in your head with it!
<quoted text>
He posted a quote and a link and you call that "rage"?

Amazing.

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Waxturd still drunk and angry!!
He truly is a Crazy Old Goober, but that's only a made up name that describes him perfectly!!
Old Raider got deep inside Waxturd's head, so Waxturd created the Goober!!
<quoted text>
Can't speak for Waxturd, but I own you scitzoid. It's obvious you have lost it. Keep em coming!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>$eventy billion soon won't cover Florida's residents contribution to the costs for treating TYPE II diabetes lily.
There are an estimated 80 million Americans with pre-diabetes and fewer than a tenth of them even know it or have any understanding of the symptoms.
Heredity is a huge factor in many diseases, including both diabetes and obesity. It's very easy to denigrate overweight people, but the condition is largely hereditary.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

I'm delighted when you expose your ignorance, which is with every message, Nobraina!!

Too bad you've got you head stuffed up you ass again, picking hemmorhoids!!

""Health care (or healthcare) is the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease, illness, injury, and other physical and mental impairments in humans. Health care is delivered by practitioners in medicine, chiropractic, dentistry, nursing, pharmacy, allied health, and other care providers. It refers to the work done in providing primary care, secondary care and tertiary care, as well as in public health."

----------

You again proved what a nitwit you are.

Thanks!!
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting treatment for an injury or ailment is medical care, which is all that is necessary.
"Healthcare" is a marketing tool.

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

haha!

Now he's posting Romney is a criminal to Jimmy?

Ha! Nutoption is mine!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing. Just political crap that you have been fed.
Nice try...but I don't care to eat off your spoon either.

Apparently Congress thinks the 'political crap' known as 'loopholes' exist...and they've been steadfastly protecting same, while cheering on the sequester.

Ask them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 802,961 - 802,980 of1,034,930
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]