Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#872647 Mar 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lily is typical of leftwingers who preach for homosexual rights, yet use homosexuality as an insult.
lily is an ugly bigot when needed..

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#872648 Mar 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Barry Goldwaters predictions came true
It will be carrying a cross and wearing the FLAG. Yep, Sarh Palin and the TEA PARTY!
carol

Orlando, FL

#872649 Mar 12, 2013
With all that said, you both could just leave and save yourselves a lot of trouble? Women!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#872650 Mar 12, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Which part of 'Fundamentalist' did you not understand? Visit rural PA where they all vote Republican and you cannot throw a rock without hitting a Christian Fundamentalist. Or visit any rural area of any state and do the same, they are the Republican base, continue to cater to them or expect to never again win at the national level.
The party is splintering and self destructing; so what do they do?
Dig in their heels deeper and resurrect the same old crap!!
The Galts of the country may prefer Jeb Bush! The Teapartyers; probably favor a nutjob like them, Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.
The old moderates may die off or retire, John McCain, Lindsey Graham etc.
HOPE-WOW-COC-TRU TH-HEMLOC

Bronx, NY

#872651 Mar 12, 2013
DEMOCRATS WERE THE BIGGEST IN VOTER FRAUD A nun and two others in Ohio were arrested on charges related to voter fraud in the November 2012 presidential election.

Sister Marguerite Kloos, 54, of Delhi Township, was charged with illegal voting, which carries a penalty of up to 18 months in prison.

RELIGON LOLOLOLHAHAHAH GOD ALONE; NO NEED NUNS, PRIEST,
carol

Orlando, FL

#872652 Mar 12, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Which part of 'viable solution' did you not understand?
Which part of 'no solutions by Senate Democrats for the last three years' did you not understand?

The Democrats only want to tax and spend. Any "viable solutions" other than that is rejected.

Is that your idea of viable solutions and NOT reforms, restructuring and cutting back on federal spending?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#872653 Mar 12, 2013
Only a mentally disturbed mind can conjure a mentally disturbed image.

I'm not white. I'm Sicilian. Meaning: I'm not an **Exceno.
We take **white trash like you out to the garbage.

Never watch CSI or any of its spin offs. Obviously you do.

Want to try again in the "I know you" arena?

I live in My World. And in your head. I must've struck a nerve.
Why else would you "try" to justify your actions and words?

For my Approval? Acceptance? You're repulsive.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, sweetie, you'd be hard-pressed to define what was "VILE" about it, wouldn't you? It's a silly scene and could never take place under any imaginable circumstances and yet this phantasm of silly images managed to offend you? And yet you're the same white piece of shit who'll sit and watch reruns of CSI with its grisly attention to severed limbs and rotting corpses that've been raped to death. You need to take a along look at yourself, honey, you can't live in both worlds.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#872654 Mar 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Senate Democrats have not proposed a budget since April 2009.
They came up with one this month which is clearly economically unfeasible.
Homer was way out in left field blaming Republicans for not coming up with any solutions when his party has had the past four years to do the same and rejected every budget proposed by House Republicans since January 2011.
You, too, are dead wrong if you think otherwise.
Talking to you is like talking to the wall
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#872655 Mar 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Which part of 'no solutions by Senate Democrats for the last three years' did you not understand?
The Democrats only want to tax and spend. Any "viable solutions" other than that is rejected.
Is that your idea of viable solutions and NOT reforms, restructuring and cutting back on federal spending?
Liar or delusional or combination thereof
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#872656 Mar 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well then__I'm wondering what the fund was meant for?
I'll bet that most who donated thought it was for immediate relief.
Right? I am always skeptical about these types of donations to funds for relief, does it ever get to the people without a hefty portion being skimmed off the top? Look at the Haiti relief, they're still in tents.
The Governors wife administering it? Hmmm. Smells.
carol

Orlando, FL

#872657 Mar 12, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey loser. Do you feel like a dignified sleazeoid by stealing a ladies name? Do you steal candy from children too, loser?
Oh, Jimmy-dear, I don't steal anything except hearts. The rest is just stuff people give to me. It starts just as you have, an expression of outrage, anger, pride, one of those, generally. And then you each just get in deeper and deeper until I can pretty much control your heartbeat.

Someone in here said the only weapons I have are insults, but that's not true, not by a long poke. So tell me, Jimmy, why would it make any difference if the name I was using was a woman's or a man's? I'm actually curious? You see, Jim, may I call you Jim? You see, Jim, by saying what you did you blatantly admitted that you saw the treatment of women as being substantially different than the treatment of men. That's not a good thing anymore, Jim, you should take a look at that while I take the soul you've so graciously offered me.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#872658 Mar 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You are welcome to google Ralph Reed any time you please pal__he belongs to you and your ilk as do the millions he brought along with him.
LOL.. Realtime say's there is No God, yet google acts like one..
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#872659 Mar 12, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>It will be carrying a cross and wearing the FLAG. Yep, Sarh Palin and the TEA PARTY!
We are sure you will be there with your swastika, cigarette pack rolled up in your sleeve, broom and black pointed hat with your face aligned with your back! Do you eat flies with that tongue like the other reptiles do?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#872660 Mar 12, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Like they say Opposite attracts they just wanted a Real Man!!
Yeah, those two look like real men. Eddy Munster and Lurch
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#872661 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Liar or delusional or combination thereof
Government has become lily's assisted living center.
HOPE-WOW-COC-TRU TH-HEMLOC

Bronx, NY

#872662 Mar 12, 2013
SO CHRISTIE IS REALLY NOT A MAN OF THE PEOPLE HE IS JUST LIKE HIS FRIEND OBAMA ALL SHOW AND THE PEOPLE SUFFERS, lololol show we the money fatty fat fat lololo
carol

Orlando, FL

#872663 Mar 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
funny thing. I thought Congressmen were supposed to be adults.
Now you claim they wouldn't help America because Obama didn't buy then dinner?
And quit being such a lying POS Carol.
Obama has put spending cuts on the table over & over.
This years budget was delayed due to the lateness of the Fiscal Cliff deal. Obama had submitted budgets the previous years.
Wow, if you look up the definition of "misconstrues", you're picture would be beside it.

Obama's "spending cuts" were rejected unanimously by Senate Democrats because he proposed even more spending.
carol

Orlando, FL

#872664 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Talking to you is like talking to the wall
Talk is cheap. So is typing arguments in posts unless you have a leg to stand on.

Show me the proof of a Senate budget since April 2009.

Then show me the "spending cuts" proposed by this president which didn't involve even more spending.

I'll be waiting.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#872665 Mar 12, 2013
I offer you nothing but misery and demise < < yours.
And a challenge you can't meet or compete against.
You don't have the integrity. Or the intelligence.
My Soul? AHaHaaHaaaa ... That's Saved & Solid.
Your blind hubrisness is laughable.
It always causes you to trip yourself up.
And stumble in the darkness.

I don't make deals.

And, you'll need to ask carol those questions.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So, um, what're you offerin' THE DEBIL here, honey? You suggestin' I take your soul an' leave carol's alone? C'mon, you don't really think I'm SATAN do you? She's just weak, you can see that a mile away. But, you're... strong, aren't you? You could thrive where carol just crumbled, couldn't you, dear? Is that waht you're proposing? Do you read at all, sweetie? Making deals with SATAN has a poor rate of return... however, I leave it up to you; you give me your soul, and I'll leave carol's alone.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#872666 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, those two look like real men. Eddy Munster and Lurch
Democrats stand for raw unbridled evil, greed, hate, and ignorance smothered in red, white, and blue balloons and ribbon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Earthling-1 49,219
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 43 min Uzi 68,883
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,025
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Justice1313 51,253
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 181,833
New Beach Boys song. 10 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 11 hr _Zoey_ 363
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH