Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
802,921 - 802,940 of 1,098,842 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Fight Club vs. the Weenie Brigade

I can only guess that all those Republicans in the House doing P90X have been dabbling in supplements that have shrunk their testicular fortitude to fight.

We need more members of the conservative fight club in congress and less in the weenie brigade.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/03/12/fight-club...
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has us sinking in the Titanic and you're in steerage. As far as the budget goes, Obama's budgets were and are a joke, just like you, moron.
Gee, Jimmy.

Bite my tongue. You Retardicans are the bestest political party in the whole, wide world.

You never do anything wrong, do you?
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush left behind a trainwreck.
As far as the budget goes, Republicans in Congress are being as obstructive as possible.
If Obamacare was such a disaster, you'll have to explain why Obama got re-elected.
I can't comment on the incident in Libya, but I suspect it's the usual GOP politicizing of tragedy.
Of course it's Bush's fault that more people need government assistance. That's what recessions do.
And yes, it's Bush's fault that 6 trillion more has been added to the federal debt. With the number of people out of work, the two unfinished wars Obama's had to deal with, the bank bail-outs, AIG and General Motors bail-outs, it's all added up.
If you look at Clinton's watch, the national debt went from 4.1 to 5.7 trillion. And he left Bush a balanced annual budget. Bush ran that balanced budget from zero to over a trillion in the red each year. And the national debt from 5.7 to 11.4 trillion.
This disaster has your fingerprints all over it.
Bush increased the size of government and increased government
spending.
Obama increased the size government and increased government
spending.

How IS one of them horribly wrong, and the other one is so brilliant?
They both did the same thing.

Let me guess...the changes Bush did in the tax rates
Well...I have news for you...they all make changes
in the tax rates.
Let me guess again....the wars, well we have wars before and we will have them again.

You libs need a new tune.
ITS BUSH FAULT!!
ITS BUSH FAULT!!
ITS BUSH FAULT!!
You libs sound like a bunch 6 year olds.
Blame Blame BLAME....ITS ALL YOU GOT.
Real adults and real leaders take responsibility.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
So is that why your broke. You believe that if you spend all the money in your checking account it will multiply and generate additional funds. You shouldn't insult the retarded, as they appear to be much more intellectually adept than you.
You tell me Asshole what you got more than I have! I'll answer that for you, NOTHING!!! You have a house, so do I & mind you I'm 34. You have cars, so do I. Money, got that too! Broke, far from it. I'm from the hood we don't do the broke thing. If I don't have a job my bills still get paid & it's even logic in the streets stupid, you gotta spend money to make money. In order to supply a product, one must first produce it. In order to produce it one must first buy the supplies. Supply & demand. Maybe you never heard of the concept!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You admit it and that's a start.
And you continue to deny your messiah's complicity in the mess going forward. Typical liberal ... take no responsibility and deny even in the face of facts.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Paul Ryan’s make-believe budget

If Rep. Paul Ryan wants people to take his budget manifestos seriously, he should be honest about his ambition: not so much to make the federal government fiscally sustainable as to make it smaller.

You will recall that the Ryan Budget was a big Republican selling point in last year’s election. Most famously, Ryan proposed turning Medicare into a voucher program. He offered the usual GOP recipe of tax cuts — to be offset by closing certain loopholes, which he would not specify — along with drastic reductions in non-defense “discretionary” spending.

If the plan Ryan offered had been enacted, the federal budget would not come into balance until 2040. For some reason, Republicans forgot to mention this detail in their stump speeches and campaign ads.

Voters were supposed to believe that Ryan was an apostle of fiscal rectitude. But his real aim wasn’t to balance the budget. It was to starve the federal government of revenue. Big government, in his worldview, is inherently bad — never mind that we live in an awfully big country.

Ryan and Mitt Romney offered their vision, President Obama offered his, and Americans made their choice. Rather emphatically.

Now Ryan, as chairman of the House Budget Committee, is coming back with an ostensibly new and improved version of the framework that voters rejected in November. Judging by the preview he offered Sunday, the new plan is even less grounded in reality than was the old one.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eugene...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

House conservatives: GOP leadership killed measure to defund Obamacare
http://washingtonexaminer.com/house-conservat...

Appearing on “Fox News Sunday,” Ryan said his plan assumes that the far-reaching reforms known as Obamacare will be repealed. Host Chris Wallace reacted with open disbelief:“That’s not going to happen.”

Indeed, to take Ryan seriously is to believe that legislation repealing the landmark Affordable Care Act would be approved by the Senate, with its Democratic majority, and signed by Obama. What are the odds? That’s a clown question, bro.

TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
your point eludes me.
just like it did for 69,498,516 of us.
Damn, you have that many personas? Try a good psychiatrist!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Paul Ryan’s make-believe budget
If Rep. Paul Ryan wants people to take his budget manifestos seriously, he should be honest about his ambition: not so much to make the federal government fiscally sustainable as to make it smaller.
You will recall that the Ryan Budget was a big Republican selling point in last year’s election. Most famously, Ryan proposed turning Medicare into a voucher program. He offered the usual GOP recipe of tax cuts — to be offset by closing certain loopholes, which he would not specify — along with drastic reductions in non-defense “discretionary” spending.
If the plan Ryan offered had been enacted, the federal budget would not come into balance until 2040. For some reason, Republicans forgot to mention this detail in their stump speeches and campaign ads.
Voters were supposed to believe that Ryan was an apostle of fiscal rectitude. But his real aim wasn’t to balance the budget. It was to starve the federal government of revenue. Big government, in his worldview, is inherently bad — never mind that we live in an awfully big country.
Ryan and Mitt Romney offered their vision, President Obama offered his, and Americans made their choice. Rather emphatically.
Now Ryan, as chairman of the House Budget Committee, is coming back with an ostensibly new and improved version of the framework that voters rejected in November. Judging by the preview he offered Sunday, the new plan is even less grounded in reality than was the old one.
More chatter from the losers on the left with their hands out for money earned by others.

Are any of you losers able to stand on your own two feet without the government their to prop you worthless A$$ up. All hail the 47%
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Rand Paul, the junior senator from Kentucky, is drawing attention as a potential Republican candidate for president come 2016, part of a new generation of GOP leadership.
But ladies and gentlemen, Rand Paul is also a bit of a nut. The deep streak of paranoia that he displayed for almost 13 hours on the Senate floor last week would, in ordinary times, disqualify him as a party leader, let alone a potential president. But sadly, these are not ordinary times.
Let’s start by admitting that the stunt itself was a nice piece of political stagecraft. The one-man, TV-friendly filibuster gave Paul the opportunity to play Jimmy Stewart, a lone hero standing up in defense of the Constitution. It’s the type of role that Paul covets.
However, if you’re going to grandstand on the national stage like that, shouldn’t you have something sane to say?
http://blogs.ajc.com/jay-bookman-blog/2013/03...
That guy from Genoa might make a good Pope too!(see the couple in there with bioethics backgrounds, one with metaphysics too!)

Waiting fer the white smoke-I prefers it, less unatural contaminents!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>You've been seeing unlicensed ones, apparently. Does your wife know?
Massages fade, shovelhead dumb and stupid is forever..
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Picks head up off of desk and sighs.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
More chatter from the losers on the left with their hands out for money earned by others.
Are any of you losers able to stand on your own two feet without the government their to prop you worthless A$$ up. All hail the 47%
another Reagan hater.
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Put federal marshalls on flights. Tenet's August 6, 2001 PDB mentioned FBI sources which described preparations for hijackings. The source was likely the agents who were tipped off about the Arab students learning to fly, but not land.
<quoted text>
Libby did no jail time and Bush immediately commuted the criminal part of his sentence. Some reporter did a short stint. I think that's about it. Please don't tell me this was adequate punishment.
<quoted text>
Bush inherited a healthy budget and not only wrecked it, but the economy as well. No, Obama didn't borrow any plays out your playbook. He has had to react to a bad situation.
<quoted text>
Bush and Cheney pushed those accusations to the hilt, but no such violations were revealed once Iraq was occupied.
<quoted text>
Oh, come on. Republicans became big spenders starting with Reagan.
<quoted text>
The crash was brought about by a real estate bubble and credit default swaps. The real estate bubbble was fueled by bad lending policies of the banks, which were voluntary, not forced.
The Republican Party controlled Congress and the White House during this period and did nothing to address these issues.
<quoted text>
History suggests otherwise. FDR took us out of the Great Depression. There was a second dip in unemployment from 1938 to 1941 caused by a cutback in government spending. But this eased by late 1941 and unemployment dropped down to 10%. WW II took care of the rest.
The administration of John Kennedy saw prosperous times.
Contrary to GOP beliefs, it was Paul Volcker who created the recession during the second half of Carter's tenure. In an effort to knock down inflation, Volcker raised the prime rate to something around 20%. It eventually reduced inflation, but its immediate impact was that corporations decided not to borrow and cut back their work forces. You know the rest.
There was an economic boom during the Clinton years, although he did leave office with a moderate recession.
As far as Reagan goes, much of the boom he achieved came from military spending and large annual deficits. It was not sustainable.
Some I would agree with you on and some I would not agree with you.
But I like the fact you made your case....instead of the silly
everything was all Bush's fault.
Its has been more then four years now...and its a old tune.
Besides....you libs don't seem to understand that few conservatives
defend Bush.
Bush did leave office with something like a 35% approval rating.
Kinda tells us that Conservatives were not to happy with Bush
just like most other Americans.
Keep in mind that Bush was pretty just as much as a motivating
factor for the Tea Party as Obama was.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
I noticed right after the election, the liberals became rabid reptiles. Working off of their Reptilian Brains while the higher Brain Functions and Processes have been suppressed.
I don't know where ***she comes up with this crazy stuff, LIES.
And for what purpose. I believe there really is something ***Mentally Disordered in leo's brain.
I'm not being facetious.
Like you ( have ), I've also observed it.
***Applicable to The Others as well.
<quoted text>
Oh, you "two"! <rolls eyes, shakes head> This is where I got it. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fort-lauderda...

You can read (perhaps an unwarranted assumption on my part) through and find Methmouth Majority posting most of Saturday with a New York ip...kinda' thought s/he was crazy Jane, but the "tribe" has a thousand clowns, so what-ev...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
The further the "culture of violence" drifts from the truth, the more sonicfiller will hate those that speak it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you have that many personas? Try a good psychiatrist!
Mr. change-it is projecting.

doesn't that ever get old?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fight Club vs. the Weenie Brigade
I can only guess that all those Republicans in the House doing P90X have been dabbling in supplements that have shrunk their testicular fortitude to fight.
We need more members of the conservative fight club in congress and less in the weenie brigade.
http://www.redstate.com/2013/03/12/fight-club...
Spammer: The act of sonicfiller obnoxiously doing repeated cut-n-paste for attention or in order to disturb others, a deranged dumbass on a forum, running on empty, a moron posting inane crap or delusional spam of no relevance for only their deranged amusement. Definitely liberal.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
22% of that 47% with their hands out are 65 and older living on Social Security. Thank you once again for reminding American voters of Repub hate of the elderly.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

The GOP’s Bush Baggage

If Republicans don’t think that their opponents will keep using George W. Bush as a club with which they bludgeon the party in the next few elections, they forget how much they have relied on trying to paint every Democratic nominee as the next Carter. Bush is their Carter, and the longer it takes them to break with what Bush represented the longer their political woes will last.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE