Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,146)

Showing posts 802,901 - 802,920 of1,037,726
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Myth No. 10: The free market in health care has failed in the U.S.

What has failed in the U.S. is government micromanagement of the health care system. Over the past 40 years government's role in the health care system has continually expanded, from programs like Medicare, Medicaid and SCHIP, to regulations like HIPPA and COBRA. Like most government interventions, it has only made the problem worse.

The fact is we do not have a free market in health care in the U.S.

Ask yourself:

How many markets in the U.S. do you get a tax break for buying a product, but only if you buy it through your employer, as we do with health insurance?

In how many markets are you prohibited from purchasing a product out of state, as we are with health insurance?

In how many markets are employers prohibited from providing bonuses to employees for improving quality and productivity, as hospitals are prevented from doing with doctors? If government policy inhibited other markets that way, those markets would be dysfunctional too.

The solution to our health care problems is to reduce the role of government, not increase it by switching to a single-payer system.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it in a nutshell; the teaparty anti government white supremacists are afraid of being droned as they hide in their bunkers clutching their guns and refusing to pay their taxes.
That is absolutely it. Thanks sourkraut.
There it is!!! lily loves the RACE card! LOL
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Only a dummy like you would think it's free. Everyone knows that they pay taxes to support single payer healthcare. You're so damn dumb, that it's incredible. Go skiing and break a leg and eat a yellow snowball. Lying swine from hell.
lily's motherly instincts reappear
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He should have taken a quicky course in hair transplants
"envy is very unattractive"

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, most home burglars would find the cost a tad prohibitive, at least for now when the prices for small ones are $25,000 and up. Of course withing 5 years, according to Flack, we'll be able to print them ourselves for just a few bucks each.
I posted a link for one with 720p camera that you control with your smart phone for $299.00.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>

She oscillates between calling blacks stupid for not voting Republiclown to these stupid claims that blacks have been fooled by the Democrats.
Blacks have been voting Democrat for the past 40 years and what do they have to show for their Allegiance (Unemployment among Blacks: 13.8%) and still asking for their Stuff!! Remember Blacks are just 13% of our Population!!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Well - gotta go.
If anyone can help Nutcracker Option find a "proxy" in Lakeland, FL where Dem Idiot is posting from, let him know.Baaawwwaaahhhhh!!!!Parano id moron
The Waxturd Troling Carnival of Sockpuppets out in full force today!!

"WAXTURD" The turd that just wont flush.

Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:

Old Crazy Goober, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguingwitheidiots, Proud2bewhite, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.

nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?

Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.

Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>

Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).

Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?

Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!

Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.

Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011

Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?

Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?

Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.

Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!

VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!

Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie much?
says the threads chief troll/liar and id stealing wingnut...

Nostrilis Waxman wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.

Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.

http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621

QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>

You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...

QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...

QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.

WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.

WAXTURDS wrote:

I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.

proud2bwhite wrote:
Hats off to theese great company's.
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/S/2013SB-00122 ...
Of course, a Democrat proposed this.
Idiot.

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>

nostrilis waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>The Myths of Single-Payer Health Care
By David Hogberg
A single-payer health care system is one in which a single-entity -- the government -- collects almost all of the revenue for and pays almost all of the bills for the health care system. In most single-payer systems only a small percentage of health care expenses are paid for with private funds. Countries that have a single-payer system include Australia, Canada, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Single-payer is popular among the political left in the United States. Leftists have emitted tons of propaganda in favor of a single-payer system, much of which has fossilized into myth.
The bottom line for single-payer systems is that the half of the population that pays taxes pays for the medical care for the other half. So they each pay (on average) twice as much as their actual costs.

Moocher medicine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, there you are idiot.Later, weasel.
The Waxturd Troling Carnival of Sockpuppets out in full force today!!

"WAXTURD" The turd that just wont flush.

Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:

Old Crazy Goober, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguingwitheidiots, Proud2bewhite, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>

nostrilis waxman wrote:
<quoted text>

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?

Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.

Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>

Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).

Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?

Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!

Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.

Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011

Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?

Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?

Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.

Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!

VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!

Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You want an easy way to fix this damn tax problem? It won't cost one cent! Get rid of withholding. Make every taxpayer write the three or four checks every payday. Make them feel the pain! Ask somebody how much they make. The first words out of their mouth will be 'I bring home'. Most people can't even tell you what their gross pay is without looking.
That is a great idea.
I cant stand the current tax code, they change it and tweek
the numbers and rates a little here and there....depending
on what party is in power.....fact is the hole darn tax code
is crazy and very very progressive no matter what party is in power.

They can change the rates all they want and who pays and who does not pay.
fact is.....I wont be happy until they get rid of the hole current
tax code....and start over with everyone pays a very low rate and
NOOOOOOOO loop holes for personal or business.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why do you even bother? You're way to dumb to comprehend anything.
Go out and have fun; ignorance is bliss.
Lily I have a question and maybe you can Help Me Out!! I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works, be waiting for Your Answer!!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Apparently, quite a few other [conservatives] were upset their fellow [conservatives] didn't join this fight.
But the [Republican] Party is no longer about principle. It's about power at any cost, ideology over rationality, and demonizing before applying any measure of common sense." Referring to the Religious Right's fight to strip:
pregnant and fertile women of their right to bodily autonomy,
homosexuals of the right to marry and raise families,
and
likely Democrats of their right to vote.

"I didn't leave the Democratic Party. It left me."
Ronald Reagan

"The Republican Party no longer represents me."
Shovelhead72

Hopefully, at least moderate [republicans] are starting to think the same thing.

")
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
I cound't agree more with you Carol. It's ironic you use this as an example. I left the Democrat Party too when Bill Clinto was president! I did it for the very same reason. There is nothing left in that party appealing. Just a bunch of lying, crazy, frustrated and angry anti-American misfits.
It's almost like a fog rolled in over the democratic party over the past few decades that has blinded and confused them.

What I really think is behind the irrational hatred by many on the left is their much bigger hatred towards anyone striving toward higher ground or any resemblence of societal standards or anyone daring to believe in a higher power. Unfortunately, these are the blind loyalists who are too far gone to help.

But I'm very glad to know you proved yourself to be a clear thinker and no longer believe in the "god of big government" with their fog of lies and deception. It says a lot about you.

It's encouraging to know there's still hope for others like you.

Have a good day. Have to rearrange furniture.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Let them fail if they screw up.
But in the meantime, subsidize them with tax loopholes for sending jobs overseas and parking their cash offshore?
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is opposed to all bailouts, Government Motors as well as Wall Street.
Galt now posts in the third person :-)

Next will we encounter the Royal " We "
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's almost like a fog rolled in over the democratic party over the past few decades that has blinded and confused them.
What I really think is behind the irrational hatred by many on the left is their much bigger hatred towards anyone striving toward higher ground or any resemblence of societal standards or anyone daring to believe in a higher power. Unfortunately, these are the blind loyalists who are too far gone to help.
But I'm very glad to know you proved yourself to be a clear thinker and no longer believe in the "god of big government" with their fog of lies and deception. It says a lot about you.
...so how is the Tea Party serving you in the GOP?
Two rape candidate for the Senate defeated.
President Obama reelected.
House Republican have a 7 per cent approval rating .

Republicans seem confused and divided...

Bible Believers on one side and
libertarian self serving egos on the other.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You too, Carol.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You want an easy way to fix this damn tax problem? It won't cost one cent! Get rid of withholding. Make every taxpayer write the three or four checks every payday. Make them feel the pain! Ask somebody how much they make. The first words out of their mouth will be 'I bring home'. Most people can't even tell you what their gross pay is without looking.
Great idea, but the average American is completely unable to budget in that manner.

That's why they vote for the likes of Obama.

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
And you're one of the idiots who refuses to raise taxes on Corporations and CEO's!
For years you blame our ills on the poor, the 47%.
Now you change it to blame the rich, who you've defended for years, and the ones who Bush bailed out with TARP.
You're too stupid to keep your arguments straight!!
<quoted text>
I pay taxes, I don't raise them, Obama did that.

That 47% doesn't represent the "poor", it represents the Obama Nation. It represents you and the rest of your party who compares your low effort incomes to that of the best and brightest. Being the low information drone that you are, you feel cheated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 802,901 - 802,920 of1,037,726
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Sublime1 96,404
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min LRS 167,754
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 57 min _Zoey_ 4,045
Music Artists A to Z 58 min _Zoey_ 102
Amy 4-24 1 hr RACE 35
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Tea Bagger 511
Amy 4-23 1 hr RACE 43
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance