Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,144)

Showing posts 802,861 - 802,880 of1,072,640
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

WASHINGTON — If President Barack Obama had piled up political capital with his impressive re-election, it’s largely gone.

His approval rating has dropped to the lowest level in more than a year, with more voters now turning thumbs down on his performance than thumbs up, according to a new McClatchy-Marist poll. The measure of how much people like him also has dropped.

He’s still vastly more popular than Congress, particularly congressional Republicans. But in the biggest political clash of the year – over the federal budget and how to curb deficits – voters split 44 percent to 42 percent between preferring Congress or Obama.

At least some of the president’s fall to Earth lies in the fact that voters no longer see him in the context of an election. He has to stand alone in the eyes of voters again and doesn’t benefit from the comparison with Republican rival Mitt Romney.

“You remove the electoral context and post-election celebration, and some of the numbers are returning to the dissatisfaction people had,” said Lee Miringoff, the director of the Marist Institute for Public Opinion at Marist College in New York, which conducted the poll.

“Any glow from his re-election is starting to fade,” he said.

The national survey, conducted four months after Obama was re-elected with 51 percent of the popular vote, found 45 percent of voters approving of the way he’s handling his job and 48 percent disapproving.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> Feel the pain for the nation; we have the incompetent Obama for another 4 years of failure.
failure? hes kept your old azz living beyond your appointed time. another 4yrs. won't hurt....we SURVIVED the 8yrs. of bush.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to go after Moochelle, the food Nazi who is starving school children.
thats really sad....but its to expected from a victiKKKracka.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
sitting on the throne? where is it located and when did they move one into the WH. since you said a throne, then you need to bow down bytch.
Using the word "throne" isn't that big a deal considering a lot of liberals think he's the Second Coming.

At least I was referring to an earthly throne.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Massage therapists" are generally a cover for prostitution.
you would know all too well......your credit cards are maxed out every month.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should anybody risk their life to rescue a corpse?
Did I suggest or imply they should?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should anybody risk their life to rescue a corpse?
i said the very same thing about those teaPublicans.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
those compaines that hurt part-time and full-time employess will greatly suffer the consequences. how bout seeing "going out of business" signs.
Virtually all the profit gains for most large corporations in the last few years have come from cutting overhead rather than by growing the business.

Nobody cares what you think.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
resemblance? who the hell are you to say such a thing? you victiKKKrackas are something to contend with. but its oinky ok....in 25yrs there will be no more of you ppl. like talking about it. whites will be the minority.
Mind your manners or you will get kicked off the plantation.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Didn't mean to sound so sarcastic, Lily.

But, yes, I'm going to live my life and keep looking for the silver linings.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
WASHINGTON — If President Barack Obama had piled up political capital with his impressive re-election, it’s largely gone.
His approval rating has dropped to the lowest level in more than a year, with more voters now turning thumbs down on his performance than thumbs up, according to a new McClatchy-Marist poll. The measure of how much people like him also has dropped.
He’s still vastly more popular than Congress, particularly congressional Republicans. But in the biggest political clash of the year – over the federal budget and how to curb deficits – voters split 44 percent to 42 percent between preferring Congress or Obama.
At least some of the president’s fall to Earth lies in the fact that voters no longer see him in the context of an election. He has to stand alone in the eyes of voters again and doesn’t benefit from the comparison with Republican rival Mitt Romney.
“You remove the electoral context and post-election celebration, and some of the numbers are returning to the dissatisfaction people had,” said Lee Miringoff, the director of the Marist Institute for Public Opinion at Marist College in New York, which conducted the poll.
“Any glow from his re-election is starting to fade,” he said.
The national survey, conducted four months after Obama was re-elected with 51 percent of the popular vote, found 45 percent of voters approving of the way he’s handling his job and 48 percent disapproving.
the onery noise from the fright-wing party and FOX makes for a troubling mixture against the president. who can overcome such daily whacking.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
does that mean he didn't blame anyone for all those white women he slept with/ what a crock, the man is morally bankrupt. no doubt it was his golf time with obama that raised his stature once again...not his dedication to hard practice, ability and talent. get it right you clown.
We don't give a rat's ass about Tiger's personal life...and Tiger is far more popular than the boy in the White House.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Using the word "throne" isn't that big a deal considering a lot of liberals think he's the Second Coming.
At least I was referring to an earthly throne.
there is no earthly throne for him to sit on. its being the POTUS and thats all. you ppl. need to stop the foolery.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

palsiwalsi wrote:
sounds good to me, the boy is in so far over his head:
WASHINGTON (AP)— Top Senate Democrats and Republicans Monday night released a catchall government funding bill that denies President Barack Obama new money for implementing signature first-term accomplishments like new regulations on Wall Street and his expansion of government health care subsidies but provides modest additional funding for domestic priorities like health research and highway projects.
the victiKKKrackas are planning a dangerous game of checkers. they will further fck this country up.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Virtually all the profit gains for most large corporations in the last few years have come from cutting overhead rather than by growing the business.
Nobody cares what you think.
i've already suspected you as a nobody.
GET THE HELL OFF THIS PLANET!!!!!!!!!!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
failure? hes kept your old azz living beyond your appointed time. another 4yrs. won't hurt....we SURVIVED the 8yrs. of bush.
I've kept my own azz living just fine because I have worked and earned my rewarding life; you, on the other hand, think Obama bestows life upon you, fool! I, too, survived 8 years of Bush, but the failures of the incompetent Obama may just spell the end of the nation, except for lowlife bottomfeeding leeches such as you, who thrive in the filthy midst of the welfare and foodstamp grubbing Democratic ghetto.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no earthly throne for him to sit on. its being the POTUS and thats all. you ppl. need to stop the foolery.
Not a chance.

We will fight against Obama at every opportunity.

Saving the United States of America from destruction at the hands of Obama is worth any price.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind your manners or you will get kicked off the plantation.
i now own the plantation, massa couldn't handle the inflated terms for refinancing his under water mortgage. i bought it at 3/4ths of its value. i ain't going nowhere. if you are ever in this neck of the woods, drop by for a little chit-chat.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't give a rat's ass about Tiger's personal life...and Tiger is far more popular than the boy in the White House.
hmmmmm....never seen hundreds of thosands show up for a golf game when tiger plays. you are dead wrong....you stupid MurdaFudder.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> I've kept my own azz living just fine because I have worked and earned my rewarding life; you, on the other hand, think Obama bestows life upon you, fool! I, too, survived 8 years of Bush, but the failures of the incompetent Obama may just spell the end of the nation, except for lowlife bottomfeeding leeches such as you, who thrive in the filthy midst of the welfare and foodstamp grubbing Democratic ghetto.
you are a simpleton and a disgruntled little on white fart. if this nation descends into nothingness, it will be your fault and all those who sit on their retirement duffs. you wrinkled up old prunes are a continous drag on our economy. fold up your tents and make your way to a grave.
where did you get this welfare, foodstamp, ghetto shyt from? i'll have you know thats not my station you've tuned into. get your assumptive dyed-in-the wool racist thoughts under control.
victiKKKrackas like you, don't deserve to be taken seriously....with that said, STFU MurdaFudder!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 802,861 - 802,880 of1,072,640
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 min boundary painter 4,488
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 6 min boundary painter 1,407
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 8 min boundary painter 1,189
Amy July 12 9 min Mister Tonka 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min Midlothian Composer 97,446
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 18 min joey 35
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 18 min boundary painter 1,097
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,699
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 2:02PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE