Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#872297 Mar 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama regulations make it impossible to make most such products in the US.
thats a faulty assumption on your part. a majority of those regulations were in place long before obama became president. place your blame on congress who always fail to make things easier for companies. what more could they ask for....they don't pay taxes anyway.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872298 Mar 11, 2013
carol wrote:
That poor man who got sucked into that sink hole while sleeping in his bed is still there.
I feel sorry for the family. Don't know when or how they will be able to recover his body.
Why should anybody risk their life to rescue a corpse?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#872299 Mar 11, 2013
palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans died
the liar Obama lied
only 4 died in their clandestine noseyness.
bush ordered thousands to death when he placed them in harms way with those 2 fake azz wars. slap your damn face you idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872300 Mar 11, 2013
WASHINGTON — If President Barack Obama had piled up political capital with his impressive re-election, it’s largely gone.

His approval rating has dropped to the lowest level in more than a year, with more voters now turning thumbs down on his performance than thumbs up, according to a new McClatchy-Marist poll. The measure of how much people like him also has dropped.

He’s still vastly more popular than Congress, particularly congressional Republicans. But in the biggest political clash of the year – over the federal budget and how to curb deficits – voters split 44 percent to 42 percent between preferring Congress or Obama.

At least some of the president’s fall to Earth lies in the fact that voters no longer see him in the context of an election. He has to stand alone in the eyes of voters again and doesn’t benefit from the comparison with Republican rival Mitt Romney.

“You remove the electoral context and post-election celebration, and some of the numbers are returning to the dissatisfaction people had,” said Lee Miringoff, the director of the Marist Institute for Public Opinion at Marist College in New York, which conducted the poll.

“Any glow from his re-election is starting to fade,” he said.

The national survey, conducted four months after Obama was re-elected with 51 percent of the popular vote, found 45 percent of voters approving of the way he’s handling his job and 48 percent disapproving.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#872301 Mar 11, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> Feel the pain for the nation; we have the incompetent Obama for another 4 years of failure.
failure? hes kept your old azz living beyond your appointed time. another 4yrs. won't hurt....we SURVIVED the 8yrs. of bush.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#872302 Mar 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to go after Moochelle, the food Nazi who is starving school children.
thats really sad....but its to expected from a victiKKKracka.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#872303 Mar 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
sitting on the throne? where is it located and when did they move one into the WH. since you said a throne, then you need to bow down bytch.
Using the word "throne" isn't that big a deal considering a lot of liberals think he's the Second Coming.

At least I was referring to an earthly throne.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#872304 Mar 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Massage therapists" are generally a cover for prostitution.
you would know all too well......your credit cards are maxed out every month.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#872305 Mar 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I suggest or imply they should?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#872307 Mar 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
i said the very same thing about those teaPublicans.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872308 Mar 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
those compaines that hurt part-time and full-time employess will greatly suffer the consequences. how bout seeing "going out of business" signs.
Virtually all the profit gains for most large corporations in the last few years have come from cutting overhead rather than by growing the business.

Nobody cares what you think.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872309 Mar 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
resemblance? who the hell are you to say such a thing? you victiKKKrackas are something to contend with. but its oinky ok....in 25yrs there will be no more of you ppl. like talking about it. whites will be the minority.
Mind your manners or you will get kicked off the plantation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#872310 Mar 11, 2013
Didn't mean to sound so sarcastic, Lily.

But, yes, I'm going to live my life and keep looking for the silver linings.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#872312 Mar 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
WASHINGTON — If President Barack Obama had piled up political capital with his impressive re-election, it’s largely gone.
His approval rating has dropped to the lowest level in more than a year, with more voters now turning thumbs down on his performance than thumbs up, according to a new McClatchy-Marist poll. The measure of how much people like him also has dropped.
He’s still vastly more popular than Congress, particularly congressional Republicans. But in the biggest political clash of the year – over the federal budget and how to curb deficits – voters split 44 percent to 42 percent between preferring Congress or Obama.
At least some of the president’s fall to Earth lies in the fact that voters no longer see him in the context of an election. He has to stand alone in the eyes of voters again and doesn’t benefit from the comparison with Republican rival Mitt Romney.
“You remove the electoral context and post-election celebration, and some of the numbers are returning to the dissatisfaction people had,” said Lee Miringoff, the director of the Marist Institute for Public Opinion at Marist College in New York, which conducted the poll.
“Any glow from his re-election is starting to fade,” he said.
The national survey, conducted four months after Obama was re-elected with 51 percent of the popular vote, found 45 percent of voters approving of the way he’s handling his job and 48 percent disapproving.
the onery noise from the fright-wing party and FOX makes for a troubling mixture against the president. who can overcome such daily whacking.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872313 Mar 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
does that mean he didn't blame anyone for all those white women he slept with/ what a crock, the man is morally bankrupt. no doubt it was his golf time with obama that raised his stature once again...not his dedication to hard practice, ability and talent. get it right you clown.
We don't give a rat's ass about Tiger's personal life...and Tiger is far more popular than the boy in the White House.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#872314 Mar 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Using the word "throne" isn't that big a deal considering a lot of liberals think he's the Second Coming.
At least I was referring to an earthly throne.
there is no earthly throne for him to sit on. its being the POTUS and thats all. you ppl. need to stop the foolery.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#872315 Mar 11, 2013
palsiwalsi wrote:
sounds good to me, the boy is in so far over his head:
WASHINGTON (AP)— Top Senate Democrats and Republicans Monday night released a catchall government funding bill that denies President Barack Obama new money for implementing signature first-term accomplishments like new regulations on Wall Street and his expansion of government health care subsidies but provides modest additional funding for domestic priorities like health research and highway projects.
the victiKKKrackas are planning a dangerous game of checkers. they will further fck this country up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#872316 Mar 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Virtually all the profit gains for most large corporations in the last few years have come from cutting overhead rather than by growing the business.
Nobody cares what you think.
i've already suspected you as a nobody.
GET THE HELL OFF THIS PLANET!!!!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#872317 Mar 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
failure? hes kept your old azz living beyond your appointed time. another 4yrs. won't hurt....we SURVIVED the 8yrs. of bush.
I've kept my own azz living just fine because I have worked and earned my rewarding life; you, on the other hand, think Obama bestows life upon you, fool! I, too, survived 8 years of Bush, but the failures of the incompetent Obama may just spell the end of the nation, except for lowlife bottomfeeding leeches such as you, who thrive in the filthy midst of the welfare and foodstamp grubbing Democratic ghetto.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872318 Mar 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no earthly throne for him to sit on. its being the POTUS and thats all. you ppl. need to stop the foolery.
Not a chance.

We will fight against Obama at every opportunity.

Saving the United States of America from destruction at the hands of Obama is worth any price.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-18 4 min edogxxx 35
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Earthling-1 46,692
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min loose cannon 178,068
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min maurizio74 49,849
Abby 9-19 28 min Kuuipo 6
Amy 9-19 33 min Kuuipo 11
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 620
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE