Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
802,781 - 802,800 of 1,098,695 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruce Carroll, outgoing co-founder of gay Republican group GOProud, thinks Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) has served in Washington for long enough.
In an open letter posted to Gay Patriot on Monday, Carroll announced his resignation from GOProud, saying he was moving on to weigh his options for challenging Graham:
WOW! 2 gay Republicans going at each other!
Cway

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
I just LOVE Rand Paul, though I admit I wish he had a better name.. he's everything America needs right now, he's short, compact I like to say, closer to the earth than the others, more in touch with the base. I just wish he wasn't crazy... but I shouldn't complain, at least he's not black or, ugh, Indian. I don't think I could vote for Jindal, I can just see him decorating the White House with elephant sculptures or cooking curry out on the lawn. That smell is so cloying...
This was actually witty.

Not only can I see Jindal decorating the White House with elephant sculptures, I can see him riding around on a real one wearing a Rajah hat.

Jindal:

I am president now. You are all my subjects. I hereby proclaim national monkey worship as America's official religon. Release all the monkeys from their cages and let them do as they please, just as in the old country.

Because everything goes better with a monkey!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! 2 gay Republicans going at each other!
I know !! What a hoot! This will be interesting
Cway

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Here's an idea for a move...

BABY SAVERS!

Swarms of pick-up trucks waving confederate flags and driven by shotgun-toting rednecks descend on a clinic.

They rescue the babies, slap the moms, shoot the doctors and blow up the facility. The babys are piled in back of a pick-up. They drive off... WAHOO!

Then... back in town...

"Do you want it?"

"No, I don't want it."

"Do you want it?"

"No, I don't want it, either...."

FINAL SCENE

Rednecks pull up next to a dumpster and start pitching babies into it. Take off at high speed.

"Hey, saved your life. You're on your own now."

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

VILE...VILE...truly. Y'all have quit playing nice at all.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Call Miss Cleo
Maybe you can tell me another time in history when the world was so unstable economically and geographically and something didn't go "boom".

I said it might go "boom" here first if the deficit reaches its boiling point.

Take your pick.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Nevermind the magnetic poles are shifting and the earth and the weather are going haywire.

In fact, natural disasters might be what goes "boom" first.
Sam

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Republicans rock

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you prefer unemployment, we understand.
I'm self employed, as a licensed massage therapist, thanks. But that's because I have more gumption (not to mention self-respect) than the average bible-thumpin', lotsa-kids-pumpin', snake-handlin', food-stamp sellin', meth cook.

(You do know that Oklahoma has the highest percentage of those in the nation, right? It's no wonder we have Fallin as Governor...)
Sam

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Reps a Rockin
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm self employed, as a licensed massage therapist, thanks. But that's because I have more gumption (not to mention self-respect) than the average bible-thumpin', lotsa-kids-pumpin', snake-handlin', food-stamp sellin', meth cook.
(You do know that Oklahoma has the highest percentage of those in the nation, right? It's no wonder we have Fallin as Governor...)
Location hidden, eh? We can easily tell where your head is stuck in Oklahoma..
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Every day it's more hand wringing from Chicken Little.
So tell us, Ms. Little, how many of your ominous predictions have come true in the past?
Oh, right...ZERO.
Just an objective analysis.

But as long as Obama is still sitting on the throne, all is right with the world in your parallel universe.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

The Dow went up again. Economists say it's not because of anything we're doing but economic instability in other countries making us look like the prettiest horse in the glue factory.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bruce Carroll, outgoing co-founder of gay Republican group GOProud, thinks Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) has served in Washington for long enough.
In an open letter posted to Gay Patriot on Monday, Carroll announced his resignation from GOProud, saying he was moving on to weigh his options for challenging Graham:
one gay challenging another....carroll is toast before stepping into the toaster.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm self employed, as a licensed massage therapist, thanks. But that's because I have more gumption (not to mention self-respect) than the average bible-thumpin', lotsa-kids-pumpin', snake-handlin', food-stamp sellin', meth cook.
Feel your pain; we have Rick Scott
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can tell me another time in history when the world was so unstable economically and geographically and something didn't go "boom".
I said it might go "boom" here first if the deficit reaches its boiling point.
Take your pick.
Why don't you just live your life?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

That poor man who got sucked into that sink hole while sleeping in his bed is still there.

I feel sorry for the family. Don't know when or how they will be able to recover his body.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Yes, I think it's the uncertainty of everything that frightens me the most. If I just knew what was going to happen things would be much easier for everyone.
ahh, the mystery of tomorrow. don't fret little squaw....its enough to worry about the things of right now. no one gets to live again in a yesterday, and its a known fact you will not live in a tomorrow.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just an objective analysis.
But as long as Obama is still sitting on the throne, all is right with the world in your parallel universe.
There is something to be said for regularity. Perhaps that's your problem. Drink some aloe Vera juice, works wonders
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

A man with at least four weapons — including a military-style M4 assault rifle — is in police custody after he allegedly killed at least one while shooting up a bar in North Fayette, Pennsylvania.
Allegheny County police said that the shooter may have been talking on the phone to his girlfriend at the Fort Pitt Inn before briefly leaving. He later returned to the bar with three weapons and opened fire, according to KDKA.
The station reported that one of the two men who were shot in the neck and head died from his injuries. The other man was at a local hospital in critical condition.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/11/half-na...
they're coming out more often now.....control the animals and their mental outburts. gun control my friends.....watch them white boys with an eagles eye.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search