Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,140)

Showing posts 802,781 - 802,800 of1,072,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cway

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Problem with New York is it's too crowded.

Even uptown Manhattan, you can't take a walk during the day without dodging dogs and baby carriages every ten steps.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

I'll give 'em the same hell I gave/give you, dem.

PS I'm not your buddy, dem. Pass on the apology.
Stop with the pretense. You know me all too well.

THIS post - Written by your Butty DEBIL to Galt.
She's the only sicko psycho who would talk about dead babies in this profane, sacriligeous manner.

DEBIL wrote:
No, the bottom line is that if you bring your dead baby home for the family to cuddle with and perhaps join you for dinner you will be adjudged a complete fuckin' freak who needs to be killed immediately before you can infect others. It's in the bible, check it out: Freaks: 24:15

"And I sayeth unto you, no man shall lie with a deadeth babyeth unless it be one he purchased fair and square over the internet from china.
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, buddy, I owe you an apology.
Don't know you too well and one of the sock puppets using your SN fooled me.
Went back a few pages and saw you were battling Galt. Give 'em hell.
Cway

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Perhaps he would prefer a gift of his choosing.
Many beautiful artifacts in Australia I'd be happy to send him!
I'll send you the Eastern Brown Snake instead, OK?
PS Please keep your squabble with Galt between you & Galt.
<quoted text>
Did you get my apology?

I mistook one of the sock puppets for you.

So I take what I said back.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush Sought 'Way' To Invade Iraq?
And what happened at President Bush's very first National Security Council meeting is one of O'Neill's most startling revelations.
"From the very beginning, there was a conviction, that Saddam Hussein was a bad person and that he needed to go," says O'Neill, who adds that going after Saddam was topic "A" 10 days after the inauguration - eight months before Sept. 11.
"From the very first instance, it was about Iraq. It was about what we can do to change this regime," says Suskind. "Day one, these things were laid and sealed."
As treasury secretary, O'Neill was a permanent member of the National Security Council. He says in the book he was surprised at the meeting that questions such as "Why Saddam?" and "Why now?" were never asked.
"It was all about finding a way to do it. That was the tone of it. The president saying 'Go find me a way to do this,'" says O'Neill. "For me, the notion of pre-emption, that the U.S. has the unilateral right to do whatever we decide to do, is a really huge leap."
And that came up at this first meeting, says O'Neill, who adds that the discussion of Iraq continued at the next National Security Council meeting two days later.
He got briefing materials under this cover sheet. "There are memos. One of them marked, secret, says,'Plan for post-Saddam Iraq,'" adds Suskind, who says that they discussed an occupation of Iraq in January and February of 2001.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-592330....
not so confused.
For the fifth umpteenth time in a word, Saddam was a (the) pot stirring, nation draining, oil pilfering, rogue dictator...aka a(not an)

CATALYST.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Send Galt an Eastern Brown snake. They make wonderful pets for conservatives.
So do snapping turtles lol.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

DHS To Purchase MORE Firearms As Arms Build-Up Intensifies

http://intellihub.com/2013/03/11/dhs-to-purch...
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

I still visit. Have several relatives, different areas.
Talk funny? Don't we all ... Have a Geographical "Couch"?

Heathens & Heretics? LOL! How about Hooves & Harlots?!

Littering the pristine beauty of Nature, the basters!!... ;)

**It's not one of mine either.

***Oh, Nature's Wonders, Yes!
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
When they all used to flock in for the summer, didn't matter what part they were from. They talked funny lol.
("Becoming" expensive? Just don't even get me started mkay?)
There's a lot of drippy rocks around here--too bad heathens and heretics have to liter the beauty of them up. Ugh-sorry ass litter is SOOOO nasty. Thx for the tip on leo though, that explains the obsession of her incorrect sterotyping somewhat then!!
Awe: an emotion variously combining dread, veneration, and wonder that is inspired by authority or by the sacred or sublime <stood in awe of the king> ***<regard nature's wonders with awe>
**NYC just isn't really one of the... for SOME of us anyway!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Overall, the U.S. has approximately 25 percent of the entire global prison population even though it only has 5 percent of the total global population. The United States has the highest incarceration rate on the entire globe by far, and no nation in the history of the world has ever locked up more of its own citizens than we have. Are we really such a cesspool of filth and decay that we need to lock up so many of our own people? Or are there some other factors at work? Could part of the problem be that we have allowed companies to lock up men and women in cages for profit?

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/03/private-p...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave is right.
One of the most constantly whined refrains out of the economic crisis is that banks were forced to make bad loans to low income groups because of federal regulations requiring them to loan money to minorities.
Thatís hooey, of course. Just enough to convince those who really want to believe the housing crisis was the result of some liberal plot.
Check the June 12, 2012 Washington Post. A Wells Fargo executive describes in detail how she led the team that eagerly sought out minorities and people with bad credit or no credit and hoodwinked them into loans they couldnít handle.
She was making loans people couldnít pay under the certainty that she would make her loan fees while the loans themselves would be sold and resold. She was one cog in a giant machine that was spinning out money as the housing hyper-inflationary bubble inflated.
When borrowers defaulted, as banks knew they would, the banks got the property (which was going up in value) and kept the payments. And then bundled the bad loans to Wall Street as "investment grade".
It was a great scam while it lasted. Blame the banks for what happened. And the GOP Majority in Congress and the White House who did nothing as the situation spun out of control.
Thatís hooey?

I think we know who the old lunatic is in the room!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

OhKay ...
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get my apology?
I mistook one of the sock puppets for you.
So I take what I said back.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
For the fifth umpteenth time in a word, Saddam was a (the) pot stirring, nation draining, oil pilfering, rogue dictator...aka a(not an)
CATALYST.
give it up. if you had a real point to make Obama wouldn't be in the White House.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to pop your dream bubble, but the water burst over that dam back in 2008-2009 and Obama has been trying to contain it ever since.
Are you making another laughable attempt at Bush-Bashing?

Tell us again the story about how FDR had no idea that his Generals were rounding up Japanese Americans and putting them in concentration camps. I enjoyed that story better than this one:}
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
I still visit. Have several relatives, different areas.
Talk funny? Don't we all ... Have a Geographical "Couch"?
Heathens & Heretics? LOL! How about Hooves & Harlots?!
Littering the pristine beauty of Nature, the basters!!... ;)
**It's not one of mine either.
***Oh, Nature's Wonders, Yes!
<quoted text>
and Paws and chicken toes lol

(WTH can't dem sorry arse littering type o' people keep thier trash contained to themselves w/put having to litter up nature? UGH!!!!)

Plagiarism alert-Not Kennedy but Peter Benenson maybe lol.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Obama got 4 million votes less than in 2008 and still won. Republicans are screwed.
I find it interesting that in 2000 Bush got 50 million or so votes(about 1/2 a million less than Gore) and in 2008 got over 62 million, I hadn't realized with his poll numbers barely treading 50% that he was so popular.
Tell me that sh!t doesn't add up. Diebold did some serious counting for Bush.
Or something was rigged in the 2012 election.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
As most gun owners will agree, skepticism of government is healthy. But today, there are more than enough actual threats to the Second Amendment to keep gun owners busy. With two key Supreme Court decisions hanging by a one-vote margin, the Justice Department deeply involved in a cover-up of a disastrous Mexican gun smuggling operation, and President Obama touting a ban on popular semi-automatic firearms, there is no need to invent additional threats to our rights.

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/20...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A mini-boom and not all the impacted areas are union controlled. In 2004, a trio of hurricanes hit Fl, Charlie, Frances and Jeanne and while Charlie was the most deadly all caused tremendous damage to homes and buildings.
That was a mega boom which brought roofing crews from everywhere and illegal Mexican laborers by the thousands to perform clean and fix up that lasted well into 2006 when the mortgage shyt started to hit the fan.
In my area many folks had to replace their roofs twice, right after Charlie and then again after the very wet Jeanne. The debris from those storms has created mountainous landfills throughout the state.
Nobody touches a hammer in NYC construction unless they are union.

No Mexicans allowed.

Your neighborhood should be returned to the swamps. Either that or find someone who knows how to roof a house.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Drill baby drill...thankyoufor callingustodayhowmayIhelpyou?. ..want fries with that?
If you prefer unemployment, we understand.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Sometimes it feels like we're standing on the edge of a great precipice. North Korea threatening nuclear attacks, Israel threatening to take out Iran's nuclear facilities, al-Qaeda regrouping and setting up headquarters in Africa and now our own Homeland Security seemingly preparing for something rather ominous. The uncertainty is not knowing whether the push will come from an outside catastrophic event or an economic disaster in our country leading to someting much worse within our own borders.

But it certainly feels like we're standing on the edge of a great precipice sometimes and another chapter of world history is about to be written. It's hard to imagine this rumbling volcano will suddenly becoming dormant. It's possible but doesn't seem likely.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely agree...strong fiscal conservative and limited
government conservative is just what we need.
But we have to keep in mind.....that we can not win with out
a strong turn out from the Religious Right.
But I Also don't think we will not win a national election with out
real gains in the youth vote.
Santorum weakness....painted as religious nut and globalist, would
not play well with youth.
But he would do very well in Ohio and other Mid-West states.
The road to the WH will go through the Mid-West...Ohio being
once again the key state.
But Rand Paul....WOW!! that gives us a real chance with so many
badly needed young voters.
The so-called "religious right" are far from dependable voters.

They are economic liberals whose only claim to "conservatism" is being anti-abortion.

Galt thinks they stayed home in 2012 because they didn't like Romney's religion, and they won't like Santorum's Catholicism any better.

Screw the religious right. They have no place to go.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Of course it could be the drugs... I always feel like I'm about to fall down since the stroke... I get dizzy and then I have to sit down for a half hour or so with my head between my knees. I'm ok, though, thank you all the good people for your prayers and warm wishes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 802,781 - 802,800 of1,072,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 2 min joey 35
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 3 min boundary painter 1,097
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min No Warming 45,520
Word (Dec '08) 5 min boundary painter 4,575
Amy 7-11 7 min boundary painter 16
Illuminati Membership Form Is Out In Lagos State 11 min mr ben 1
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 13 min boundary painter 352
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,699
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 2:02PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE