Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
802,601 - 802,620 of 1,100,399 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872056 Mar 11, 2013
new yawk wrote:
And you're a Serial Psycho ... Pathological Liar as well.
Needing to "try" to take Eman out now because HE also threatens and intimidates you?
My you are a small, frightened creature, aren't you?
WHO doesn't threaten, frighten or intimidate you?
Since we already KNOW WHO DOES,**pebbles!
A small smooth stones, with no edge or sharpness; ground down and pummeled benign ...!
AND NEW YAWK MAKE HISSELF LAUGH!
<quoted text>
Well, to be fair, Eman is a girl so your premise is flawed right out of the box. Surely you can tell he's a woman, I mean you zeroed in on me like you could see into my soul! Oh well, pebbles have plenty of edges, dear, and sharp ones at that. You must be thinking of river rocks or sea stones? Ah, well, you folks are easily confused and never distracted by reality, I do realize. Do I look "dead" to you? Because I did switch foundations recently and was always hesitant about buying makeup made in china... it makes you look yellow, you know? Uh-huh, chinese people are sort of a taupe color naturally but the "national makeup" has really run rough-shod over those poor people. that's the problem with communists countries: if one of you looks yellow then you all have to. Anyway, where were we? Oh, yes, I'm a rotting dead girl. Well, be that as it may it's good to know you people don't rely on insults to get your points across. Speaking of points, you do realize your right nipple is about 2" lower than the left don't you? Just between us girls?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#872057 Mar 11, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the same NEW YAWK who used to post on the Rush Limbaugh thread?
Are you the same Selecia Jones that has been posting vile, hateful remarks on this thread?

Judged:

10

10

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#872058 Mar 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the luck rubbed off eh?
Tiger returned to form at Doral, to Trumps dismay, and will return to Arnie's place where's he's always played superb golf. And he's rented one of his Orlando homes to his pal Bubba Watson. Life is presently grand for Tiger and the game of golf misses him dearly as interest in the game has fallen off.
Now if he can rid of that fkn yacht he'll be good to go until he's in his forties.
It's tough to watch a tourny unless Tiger is in the mix. He's great for the game just like Obama has been good for the country, these middle-aged pasty white guys just hate to admit it.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#872059 Mar 11, 2013
Total Gibberish. Your Specialty. Believe what you want.

Insanity does that. Has you believe and adhere to repeatedly what doesn't work and/or is not true/reality ...
And always expecting a different result.

The only result you're ever going to get is ME ~ new yawk. ;)
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You poached and answered what I'd written to Methmouth (who seems to have run away--must be "cooking" above the table in Jamestown, no doubt), whoever you are...oh, and I think Shovelhead may be right about the source of your problems...Since Dumbya's Medicare Part D gift to big pharma, most seniors talk enough shit to kill a whole club of bikers.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872060 Mar 11, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The DOW is a bubble, because of printed money from the FED.
Printing money is always a dangerous policy.
The only way to pay down the debt...is huge cuts in FED spending
and a thriving economy.
And I do hope the jobs report is looking better, just not to sure that it is.
Hmmmm? Oh, I don't think so dear, unless the FED is printing Chinese money or REALS or something? the DOW is booming because the rest of the investing world sees it as a relative bargain and bound to go much higher. It has nothing to do with the FED printing new money, sweetie, it's a bunch of gamblers with headresses or squinty little eyes betting that the U.S. is headed up into the stratosphere. Get your facts straight.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#872061 Mar 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, obama blamed wall street for main streets problems.
Every company? What are you using for toilet paper?
For the record I was referring to manufacturing good, parts we need to keep our company humming along, not household goods.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#872062 Mar 11, 2013
Liberals/Democrats are just Stupid!! Lincoln freed the Slaves, Liberals/Democrats return them back to the plantation through Liberal legislation, The New Deal, Great Society etc.!!

Even President Jimmy Carter stated, "The welfare system is anti-work, anti-family, inequitable in its treatment of the poor and wasteful of the taxpayers!! The Definition of Insanity:“doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

#872063 Mar 11, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, can't be done, you rightwingers want to be in everybody's business.
That's strange....what kind of food we eat and health care
decisions seem to be a Far-Left agenda not a Right-Wing agenda.

The left has taken issues and conservatives positions on
Marriage and Right to LIFE and other values way out of context.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872064 Mar 11, 2013
new yawk wrote:
There is no WE ... Glad to disappoint you DEBIL the pebble!
You're in love with Kathleen Sibelius ?
Good ~ For You.
Is that why you dumped leo?
She's been a mess ever since you skipped out on her.
She should take an embroidery class, or join a self-help group and then go to Senior Citizen Dinner. She'll feel better.
She should get on with it; Chins Up, Orthopedics On, and get to hobblin' on her Knock-Knees, don'cha think?!
<quoted text>
"Dumped Leo?" Surely your chest? Leo is the love of a lifetime I could no more "dump her" than I could stop torturing you people. I'm afraid you'll need to find some other way in. If you'd like I can prove it to you?
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872065 Mar 11, 2013
TSM wrote:
Liberals/Democrats are just Stupid!! Lincoln freed the Slaves, Liberals/Democrats return them back to the plantation through Liberal legislation, The New Deal, Great Society etc.!!
Even President Jimmy Carter stated, "The welfare system is anti-work, anti-family, inequitable in its treatment of the poor and wasteful of the taxpayers!! The Definition of Insanity:“doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
You folks really make me laugh, I must say... Yes, the reverse migration of the colored folks back onto the farm has been painful what with families split up, goin' barefoot, the whips, the mules, not to mention the dialect! Heavens! But we'll get through it. Those darn Democrats and they insatiable need for mo' cotton.
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

#872066 Mar 11, 2013
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm? Oh, I don't think so dear, unless the FED is printing Chinese money or REALS or something? the DOW is booming because the rest of the investing world sees it as a relative bargain and bound to go much higher. It has nothing to do with the FED printing new money, sweetie, it's a bunch of gamblers with headresses or squinty little eyes betting that the U.S. is headed up into the stratosphere. Get your facts straight.
Yes that is true...because most other countries are
just as fiscally reckless as we are is a big reason as to why
we have a lot of investment from overseas.

The fact is we are printing money at a reckless rate...and that
does effect the DOW.
The DOW being so high is artificial, just like much of the money
that goes into it.

Printing money at this fast rate is very dangerous....it is one the big reasons as to why gas is so high.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#872068 Mar 11, 2013
Well you aren't torturing "you people". Only in your mind.

So, your logical deduction now becomes flawed.

Surely you didn't "chest" when you wrote: "leo you will always be the love of my life blah, blah, blah, but you do understand I must move on" AHaHaaHaaaaaaaa ... What a foolish joke you are DEBIL!

Some other way "in"? You're already OWTed as a baffoon.

[QUOTE who="new yawk" DEBIL]<quoted text>
"Dumped Leo?" Surely your chest? Leo is the love of a lifetime I could no more "dump her" than I could stop torturing you people. I'm afraid you'll need to find some other way in. If you'd like I can prove it to you?[/QUOTE]

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#872070 Mar 11, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>NO. Even with allowances for the right-winger before the "worm" turned. This is one of those ever-increasing Tricycle Tribe socks with a slight whiff of Kvetch every now and again.
I didn't think it was...most likely a name thief.
DEBIL

Tonawanda, NY

#872071 Mar 11, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the same NEW YAWK who used to post on the Rush Limbaugh thread?
Um... that's not entirely true, dear. You've not been paying attention again. It's probably because you're a serial masturbator and are constantly looking for ways to stimulate yourself, but I'm no doctor.

You take leo for instance. She spends hours in here making up stuff and then using her made up stuff to villify others. T'won't work. Those of us who have read the paper lately, or history in some cogent form realize that you (pl.) survive by inventing your own. You're even quite willing to argue both sides of an issue when you feel one or the other slipping away from you. That behavior makes it pointless for anyone else to try and have a discussion with you (pl.) because you're making all your shit up as you go. The only thing left to those of us who represent sentience of some kind is to make fun of you; you brought it on yourselves.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872072 Mar 11, 2013
I don't often do this but this one time it seemed like the only thing to do. I let myself in the front, walked upstairs, and knocked at Leo's door. Then I unzipped my fly and let my cock slide out like a foraging Anaconda. It was obscene, even to me, but I needed to do this, needed her to see the effect she had on me unencumbered by reason or restraint.

What I hadn't counted on was her husband being home and when he opened the door he literally snarled at me and reached down for a baseball bat he kept next to the the door. What he hadn't counted on was having to switch the baby to the other arm to grab the bat. Life is a series of misfortunes wrapped up in a cheap Chinese towel.

By the time he got the baby switched and the bat picked up, I'd already sheathed Moby, took the baby out of his arms, and assumed a serene pose on the doorstop showing a toothy grin. He regarded me and the baby for a moment not knowing what to do, then he put the bat down, made a grab at the baby and right after that Leo hit him on the back of the head with a milkglass lamp she'd inherited from her Aunt Sally. He went down like the Lusitania.

"I really wish you'd learn to call first," she said with some exasperation, holding the now-curious baby.
"I'm sorry, I had something I wanted to show you and I forgot you was married."
"Oh, Debil, I've seen that thing a thousand times, maybe you could find some other way to get my attention?"
"It worked the last thousand times, didn't it? What's the matter, Baby, you stop drinkin' Maxwell House?"

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#872073 Mar 11, 2013
new yawk wrote:
~luv, yawkie ... ;
<quoted text>
Learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all...ask Whitney.

")
DEBIL

Tonawanda, NY

#872074 Mar 11, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You poached and answered what I'd written to Methmouth (who seems to have run away--must be "cooking" above the table in Jamestown, no doubt), whoever you are...oh, and I think Shovelhead may be right about the source of your problems...Since Dumbya's Medicare Part D gift to big pharma, most seniors talk enough shit to kill a whole club of bikers.
The truth is I'm in love with Kathleen Sibelius who dresses the way a really sexy woman should in government and has fantastic leggs. Not sure where you were going with the Dumbya thingy, I've boffed ten times as many Shovelheads as I have Selicas? I do like a woman with a lot of pubic hair though, I'll give you that.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872075 Mar 11, 2013
DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... that's not entirely true, dear. You've not been paying attention again. It's probably because you're a serial masturbator and are constantly looking for ways to stimulate yourself, but I'm no doctor.
You take leo for instance. She spends hours in here making up stuff and then using her made up stuff to villify others. T'won't work. Those of us who have read the paper lately, or history in some cogent form realize that you (pl.) survive by inventing your own. You're even quite willing to argue both sides of an issue when you feel one or the other slipping away from you. That behavior makes it pointless for anyone else to try and have a discussion with you (pl.) because you're making all your shit up as you go. The only thing left to those of us who represent sentience of some kind is to make fun of you; you brought it on yourselves.
K. so now we jus' sit back an' let the folks decide which of us is which. it'll be like a l'il contest of sorts, with your literary style vying fo' attention with mine. The suspense is overwhelmin', ain't it?
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872076 Mar 11, 2013
new yawk wrote:
Well you aren't torturing "you people". Only in your mind.
So, your logical deduction now becomes flawed.
Surely you didn't "chest" when you wrote: "leo you will always be the love of my life blah, blah, blah, but you do understand I must move on" AHaHaaHaaaaaaaa ... What a foolish joke you are DEBIL!
Some other way "in"? You're already OWTed as a baffoon.
<quoted text>
Ah, yes, the ol' "baffoon" gambit. Cut to the quark I am.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872077 Mar 11, 2013
Theme from Jeopardy playin'....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 4 min Amen 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 9 min Amen 43
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 min Doug77 4,672
Was Bergdahl PLANNED All Along? 13 min Amen 1
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 16 min Amen 0
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 min TRD 68,372
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min Dick Topick 49,531
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,401
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••