Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#872024 Mar 11, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> the uncontrolled debt started and got only worse when bush started the war with lies, costing taxpayers billions a day, don't accuse the president unless you have a valid argument, the fool here is *YOU*.
In case you haven't noticed, that war is over, yet we still spend as if it were in full swing.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872025 Mar 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
So I hear tiger woods made 20+ million. I read that obamas 1 trip to golf with tiger could have paid for a year of white house tours. Aren't you sheep tired of being made fools of by the folks you elect?
You mean the Pope?
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

#872026 Mar 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line is a strong fiscal Conservative who avoids social issues like abortion and homosexual marriage that are completely in the hands of the courts anyway.
I absolutely agree...strong fiscal conservative and limited
government conservative is just what we need.

But we have to keep in mind.....that we can not win with out
a strong turn out from the Religious Right.

But I Also don't think we will not win a national election with out
real gains in the youth vote.

Santorum weakness....painted as religious nut and globalist, would
not play well with youth.
But he would do very well in Ohio and other Mid-West states.
The road to the WH will go through the Mid-West...Ohio being
once again the key state.

But Rand Paul....WOW!! that gives us a real chance with so many
badly needed young voters.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#872027 Mar 11, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You've been corrected on this one by more than just me. Certainly, People WHO STEAL IDENTITIES AND LOCATIONS may be attacking people WHO INTIMIDATE THEM, however, dumb carol's:
"Insecure men steal women's identities and locations who intimidate them." is just plainly wrong.
Now, GFY, you self-aggrandizing, sanctimonious, lying hypocrite of a passive-aggressive poster child of poor parenting and a drama queen drag on society, and ...have a nice day.
Epic meltdown in continues.

Keep up the good fight carol. These sheep have no defense but insults.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#872028 Mar 11, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama lies through his teeth and you morons gobble it up.
Fixed it for ya.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#872029 Mar 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If Moochelle desires to create a Simian demeanor, that is her free choice.
You are the racist to deny her choice to return to her roots,
"John Galt"
You are truly one sicksonofabitch, and a real stud, mocking others physical make up. You say I am a racist because I deny she is a monkey relative? You are the sicksonofabitch.
It would be my guess your mother is a loon and your father is a jackass and their offspring are ignorant racist pieces of crap.
Peace
KMA
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#872030 Mar 11, 2013
Edit: A sick joke.
You represent the liberal party in all of its psychotic, deranged and diabolical manifestations. Obama would be so proud.

But, I think your burning desire is actually for Napalitano.
You share SO much in common: Body Mass, Name, And you appear to LUV Italians ...
new yawk DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the bottom line is that if you bring your dead baby home for the family to cuddle with and perhaps join you for dinner you will be adjudged a complete fuckin' freak who needs to be killed immediately before you can infect others. It's in the bible, check it out: Freaks: 24:15
"And I sayeth unto you, no man shall lie with a deadeth babyeth unless it be one he purchased fair and square over the internet from china.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872031 Mar 11, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Phony money...from the Fed.
We are going to pay a huge price for it.
Can you say TRAIN WRECK!!
Here's the thing, Chuckles, the DOW DOES seem to be humming along as Homer says, the deficit IS in remission, and the jobs report DOES seem to be looking better. So, um, tell me again why we need to kill the patient to venerate the disease?

It's kind of a trick question because we all knew you guys'd get bored out in Galt's Gulch, and, after four years of withholding your evanescent wisdom from the rest of us - at 0% interest, the greed is probably getting the best of you, huh?
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872032 Mar 11, 2013
new yawk wrote:
You've become A Joke on this thread.
<quoted text>
Well, to be fair, that's what I set out to do.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#872033 Mar 11, 2013
new yawk wrote:
What difference does it make.
You both came from the same dirty laundry basket!
S'Matta', didn't you launder Sister Kathryn Lust yet?
And, always "trying" to be so clever, you just outed yourself!
Intoducing The HAG & her BAGS! Or is it The BAG & her HAGS!
Either Works ... ;
HAHAHAAHAAAAAA ...!
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Back from Tijuana, with this week's batch of bootleg Xanax?

You better check your hidey hole...I think the bag broke, up in there.

")

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#872034 Mar 11, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Holy sh!t, the Dow is at 14,440? Remember after the Bush debacle and the Dow was down under 7,000?
Come on, think back, you'll remember.
Good job Mr. President. Homer and his now solvent 401K may yet retire at a relatively young age.
Ah yes, I remember...obama talking about saving main street and how all the rich folk on wall street created the mess. Good thing he is punishing those evil rich wall street types.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#872036 Mar 11, 2013
Obviously, I didn't see/read it.
And I'm not interested in what another poster does.
I only post in My Own Screen Name "new yawk".
Hey, call me arrogant, BUT I want the credit for my writing.

And Methinks there is truly something Mentally Wrong with You.

PS If you want to refer to other posters, DON'T include them in the posts to me. Address them directly. They're quite capable of "Skuling" you.
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I posted the link to the section where s/he was posting from a Jamestown, NY address--did those strokes finally remove all your remaining psycho-motor skills?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fort-lauderda...
Methinks thou doth try to protect y'all too much. See some of your other brain damaged members from the Repertory of Retards Company showed up. Everybody not in your sock drawer knows what "y'all" are, which is why you are reduced to stalking people who ignore you from place to place. GFY...and the "horse" you rode in on.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872037 Mar 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Epic meltdown in continues.
Keep up the good fight carol. These sheep have no defense but insults.
Um... that's not entirely true, dear. You've not been paying attention again. It's probably because you're a serial masturbator and are constantly looking for ways to stimulate yourself, but I'm no doctor.

You take carol for instance. She spends hours in here making up stuff and then using her made up stuff to villify others. T'won't work. Those of us who have read the paper lately, or history in some cogent form realize that you (pl.) survive by inventing your own. You're even quite willing to argue both sides of an issue when you feel one or the other slipping away from you. That behavior makes it pointless for anyone else to try and have a discussion with you (pl.) because you're making all your shit up as you go. The only thing left to those of us who represent sentience of some kind is to make fun of you; you brought it on yourselves.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#872038 Mar 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line is a strong fiscal Conservative who avoids social issues like abortion and homosexual marriage that are completely in the hands of the courts anyway.
Bah, can't be done, you rightwingers want to be in everybody's business.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#872039 Mar 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, I remember...obama talking about saving main street and how all the rich folk on wall street created the mess. Good thing he is punishing those evil rich wall street types.
No, companies are holding back on hiring, no doubt a lot are owned by pasty middle-aged white guys like Galt who listen to Fox News 24/7, live in fear, and would rather see to it that Obama fails then do what's right. Every company we try and buy product from has no stock, hire some people you cheap bastards.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#872040 Mar 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Total employment Feb 2009 - 132,936 thousand
Total Employment Feb 2013 - 135,046 thousand
Now what?
"real dumb"
Careful when you throw out numbers. In the period Feb 2009 - Feb 2013 more than 12,000,000 new entries to the job market. That would indicate the 2,000,000 additional jobs was only 1/6 enough to meet the need.
Peace
KMA
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#872041 Mar 11, 2013
SQUAWK ...!!!

Yes, you need to "search yourself" to see "what's in there" since nobody else dare go near IT.

BUT, it sure as shyzer 'aint' truth, flat-top!

LOL!

~luv, yawkie ... ;
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872042 Mar 11, 2013
new yawk wrote:
Edit: A sick joke.
You represent the liberal party in all of its psychotic, deranged and diabolical manifestations. Obama would be so proud.
But, I think your burning desire is actually for Napalitano.
You share SO much in common: Body Mass, Name, And you appear to LUV Italians ...
<quoted text>
You must mean, "We" represent the liberal party (sic)? The truth is I'm in love with Kathleen Sibelius who dresses the way a really sexy woman should in government and has fantastic leggs. Not sure where you were going with the Italian thingy, I've boffed ten times as many Israelis as I have Italians? I do like a woman with a lot of pubic hair though, I'll give you that.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872043 Mar 11, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, can't be done, you rightwingers want to be in everybody's business.
Or at least get a cut.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#872044 Mar 11, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
You are truly one sicksonofabitch, and a real stud, mocking others physical make up. You say I am a racist because I deny she is a monkey relative? You are the sicksonofabitch.
It would be my guess your mother is a loon and your father is a jackass and their offspring are ignorant racist pieces of crap.
Peace
KMA
Hard to argue with Eed on this one. You tell him Eed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-18 3 min edogxxx 10
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,476
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,652
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 24 min LieutenantGov 4,030
Abby 9-18 49 min Sublime1 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Breams 178,041
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Blwlgo 1,926
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 98,227
Amy 9-16 12 hr Zap Brannigan 55
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••