Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#872070 Mar 11, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>NO. Even with allowances for the right-winger before the "worm" turned. This is one of those ever-increasing Tricycle Tribe socks with a slight whiff of Kvetch every now and again.
I didn't think it was...most likely a name thief.
DEBIL

Tonawanda, NY

#872071 Mar 11, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the same NEW YAWK who used to post on the Rush Limbaugh thread?
Um... that's not entirely true, dear. You've not been paying attention again. It's probably because you're a serial masturbator and are constantly looking for ways to stimulate yourself, but I'm no doctor.

You take leo for instance. She spends hours in here making up stuff and then using her made up stuff to villify others. T'won't work. Those of us who have read the paper lately, or history in some cogent form realize that you (pl.) survive by inventing your own. You're even quite willing to argue both sides of an issue when you feel one or the other slipping away from you. That behavior makes it pointless for anyone else to try and have a discussion with you (pl.) because you're making all your shit up as you go. The only thing left to those of us who represent sentience of some kind is to make fun of you; you brought it on yourselves.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872072 Mar 11, 2013
I don't often do this but this one time it seemed like the only thing to do. I let myself in the front, walked upstairs, and knocked at Leo's door. Then I unzipped my fly and let my cock slide out like a foraging Anaconda. It was obscene, even to me, but I needed to do this, needed her to see the effect she had on me unencumbered by reason or restraint.

What I hadn't counted on was her husband being home and when he opened the door he literally snarled at me and reached down for a baseball bat he kept next to the the door. What he hadn't counted on was having to switch the baby to the other arm to grab the bat. Life is a series of misfortunes wrapped up in a cheap Chinese towel.

By the time he got the baby switched and the bat picked up, I'd already sheathed Moby, took the baby out of his arms, and assumed a serene pose on the doorstop showing a toothy grin. He regarded me and the baby for a moment not knowing what to do, then he put the bat down, made a grab at the baby and right after that Leo hit him on the back of the head with a milkglass lamp she'd inherited from her Aunt Sally. He went down like the Lusitania.

"I really wish you'd learn to call first," she said with some exasperation, holding the now-curious baby.
"I'm sorry, I had something I wanted to show you and I forgot you was married."
"Oh, Debil, I've seen that thing a thousand times, maybe you could find some other way to get my attention?"
"It worked the last thousand times, didn't it? What's the matter, Baby, you stop drinkin' Maxwell House?"

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#872073 Mar 11, 2013
new yawk wrote:
~luv, yawkie ... ;
<quoted text>
Learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all...ask Whitney.

")
DEBIL

Tonawanda, NY

#872074 Mar 11, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You poached and answered what I'd written to Methmouth (who seems to have run away--must be "cooking" above the table in Jamestown, no doubt), whoever you are...oh, and I think Shovelhead may be right about the source of your problems...Since Dumbya's Medicare Part D gift to big pharma, most seniors talk enough shit to kill a whole club of bikers.
The truth is I'm in love with Kathleen Sibelius who dresses the way a really sexy woman should in government and has fantastic leggs. Not sure where you were going with the Dumbya thingy, I've boffed ten times as many Shovelheads as I have Selicas? I do like a woman with a lot of pubic hair though, I'll give you that.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872075 Mar 11, 2013
DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... that's not entirely true, dear. You've not been paying attention again. It's probably because you're a serial masturbator and are constantly looking for ways to stimulate yourself, but I'm no doctor.
You take leo for instance. She spends hours in here making up stuff and then using her made up stuff to villify others. T'won't work. Those of us who have read the paper lately, or history in some cogent form realize that you (pl.) survive by inventing your own. You're even quite willing to argue both sides of an issue when you feel one or the other slipping away from you. That behavior makes it pointless for anyone else to try and have a discussion with you (pl.) because you're making all your shit up as you go. The only thing left to those of us who represent sentience of some kind is to make fun of you; you brought it on yourselves.
K. so now we jus' sit back an' let the folks decide which of us is which. it'll be like a l'il contest of sorts, with your literary style vying fo' attention with mine. The suspense is overwhelmin', ain't it?
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872076 Mar 11, 2013
new yawk wrote:
Well you aren't torturing "you people". Only in your mind.
So, your logical deduction now becomes flawed.
Surely you didn't "chest" when you wrote: "leo you will always be the love of my life blah, blah, blah, but you do understand I must move on" AHaHaaHaaaaaaaa ... What a foolish joke you are DEBIL!
Some other way "in"? You're already OWTed as a baffoon.
<quoted text>
Ah, yes, the ol' "baffoon" gambit. Cut to the quark I am.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872077 Mar 11, 2013
Theme from Jeopardy playin'....

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#872078 Mar 11, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Careful when you throw out numbers. In the period Feb 2009 - Feb 2013 more than 12,000,000 new entries to the job market. That would indicate the 2,000,000 additional jobs was only 1/6 enough to meet the need.
Peace
KMA
My numbers direct from the BLS.

The comment was made in response to Flacktard claiming 8.5 million jobs were lost over the past 4 years.

If that were true, certainly there would not be more jobs now than years ago.

I said nothing about whether it was enough to completely revive the employment situation.

After all, 4 years ago, we were losing 750,000 jobs a month.
DEBIL

Tonawanda, NY

#872079 Mar 11, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>NO. Even with allowances for the right-winger before the "worm" turned. This is one of those ever-increasing Tricycle Tribe socks with a slight whiff of Kvetch every now and again.
But, but, but, wasn't he on the other team at some point in this discussion? I get so confused... and the woman with the "Squaaaak" thing, she sounds vaguely familiar too? How does a woman know what to believe anymore? I hit that red head only to find out her hair was fecal brown and your's comes out of a bottle. I saw the red dye stains on you caftan.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872080 Mar 11, 2013
You see, sweetie, it matter not to me what you think I am or what motivates me, the only thing I care about is LOVE. Since you seem unable to hurt my lovers an' unable to hurt me, what you even doin' here, crackers?

This is sorta like the Republicans an' the Democrats, ain't it? Where you become me an' I become you... shit like that... only... we not equal. You jus' proved that. We not the same value in our respective suits. My suit is WAYYYYYY mo' valuable that yours is, cracker.

Loysville, PA

#872081 Mar 11, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily… America‘s ‘Frist Affirmative Action’ President!! Under achiever and Chief ‘OBAMA’
Another racist f*ck rat thinks the only way a black man can get into Harvard Law & Columbia is through affirmative action.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#872082 Mar 11, 2013
palsiwalsi wrote:
Thank goodness there's a judge out there with some common sense and the ability to bitch slap that midget Nazi Bloomberg back to some sense of reality:
Report: Judge Overturns NYC's Soda Ban | TheBlaze.com
www.theblaze.com/.../report-judge-overturns-n ...
1 hour ago – Take Action · Judge Reportedly Overturns New York City's Large Soda Ban ... That judge should rule all his ideas unconstitutional. People have ...
Oh, how sad the left and Democrats have a setback trying to remove our freedom and individual choice!

This loon who is Mayor of New York needs to retire. The Democrats and leftists like Blunderberg want to micromanage and strangle us with their stupidity.

Loysville, PA

#872083 Mar 11, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Phony money...from the Fed.
We are going to pay a huge price for it.
Can you say TRAIN WRECK!!
Can you say "my Dixie wrecked"?
DEBIL

Tonawanda, NY

#872084 Mar 11, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all...ask Whitney.
")
Whitney dead Shovelhead! Cause she hate herself like DEBIL do too.
SO NOW IT BOUT TIME YOU LEARN DEBIL THE GREATEST LOVE OF ALL.
I don't often do this but this one time it seemed like the only thing to do. I let myself in the front, walked upstairs, and knocked at Leo's door. Then I unzipped my fly and let my cock slide out like a foraging Anaconda. It was obscene, even to me, but I needed to do this, needed her to see the effect she had on me unencumbered by reason or restraint.

What I hadn't counted on was her husband being home and when he opened the door he literally snarled at me and reached down for a baseball bat he kept next to the the door. What he hadn't counted on was having to switch the baby to the other arm to grab the bat. Life is a series of misfortunes wrapped up in a cheap Chinese towel.

By the time he got the baby switched and the bat picked up, I'd already sheathed Moby, took the baby out of his arms, and assumed a serene pose on the doorstop showing a toothy grin. He regarded me and the baby for a moment not knowing what to do, then he put the bat down, made a grab at the baby and right after that Leo hit him on the back of the head with a milkglass lamp she'd inherited from her Aunt Sally. He went down like the Lusitania.

"I really wish you'd learn to call first," she said with some exasperation, holding the now-curious baby.
"I'm sorry, I had something I wanted to show you and I forgot you was married."
"Oh, Debil, I've seen that thing a thousand times, maybe you could find some other way to get my attention?"
"It worked the last thousand times, didn't it? What's the matter, Baby, you stop drinkin' Maxwell House?"
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872085 Mar 11, 2013
DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but, wasn't he on the other team at some point in this discussion? I get so confused... and the woman with the "Squaaaak" thing, she sounds vaguely familiar too? How does a woman know what to believe anymore? I hit that red head only to find out her hair was fecal brown and your's comes out of a bottle. I saw the red dye stains on you caftan.
Heheheheheheh, that the bes' you got? Is that the bes' you got? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha , yeah, I know it is. OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW OWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#872086 Mar 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My numbers direct from the BLS.
The comment was made in response to Flacktard claiming 8.5 million jobs were lost over the past 4 years.
If that were true, certainly there would not be more jobs now than years ago.
I said nothing about whether it was enough to completely revive the employment situation.
After all, 4 years ago, we were losing 750,000 jobs a month.
That's great Dave. Now if you can learn how to apply the numbers in a context that is accurate instead of doing the usual lefty twist, you would add some value to the discussions here.
notkrissy

United States

#872087 Mar 11, 2013
*munching popcorn and wiping tears of laughter*

bless each and every one of ya. You truly do god's work in here. You're all just a tiny bit evil lol.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#872089 Mar 11, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all...ask Whitney.
")
Sure Shovel Head, if you want a liberals lifestyle point of view.

For a point of view non-Libtards value, here's a song you will hate by another musical person/group. It's a patriotic song about mainstream America, you know, the majority of the country you can't relate to.

Just clock past the warning the liberals like you put up. They find patriotism, honoring the military and middle America offensive:

&bp ctr=1363037931

Loysville, PA

#872090 Mar 11, 2013
flack wrote:
Nanoparticles loaded with bee venom kill HIV
Now, if we can keep the Monsantos fro killing off the bees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-23-14 5 min Kuuipo 17
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min Sick Illinois 49,905
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,863
At least 15 wounded in city shootings 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Toj 98,261
Abby 9-23 1 hr Toj 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,429
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,238
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••