Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#872048 Mar 11, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>No, companies are holding back on hiring, no doubt a lot are owned by pasty middle-aged white guys like Galt who listen to Fox News 24/7, live in fear, and would rather see to it that Obama fails then do what's right. Every company we try and buy product from has no stock, hire some people you cheap bastards.
Yes, obama blamed wall street for main streets problems.

Every company? What are you using for toilet paper?
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872049 Mar 11, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Hard to argue with Eed on this one. You tell him Eed.
But, but, but, wasn't he on the other team at some point in this discussion? I get so confused... and the woman with the "Squaaaak" thing, she sounds vaguely familiar too? How does a man know what to believe anymore?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#872050 Mar 11, 2013
new yawk wrote:
Obviously, I didn't see/read it.
And I'm not interested in what another poster does.
I only post in My Own Screen Name "new yawk".
Hey, call me arrogant, BUT I want the credit for my writing.
And Methinks there is truly something Mentally Wrong with You.
PS If you want to refer to other posters, DON'T include them in the posts to me. Address them directly. They're quite capable of "Skuling" you.
<quoted text>
You poached and answered what I'd written to Methmouth (who seems to have run away--must be "cooking" above the table in Jamestown, no doubt), whoever you are...oh, and I think Shovelhead may be right about the source of your problems...Since Dumbya's Medicare Part D gift to big pharma, most seniors talk enough shit to kill a whole club of bikers.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#872051 Mar 11, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the same NEW YAWK who used to post on the Rush Limbaugh thread?
NO. Even with allowances for the right-winger before the "worm" turned. This is one of those ever-increasing Tricycle Tribe socks with a slight whiff of Kvetch every now and again.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#872052 Mar 11, 2013
There is no WE ... Glad to disappoint you DEBIL the pebble!

You're in love with Kathleen Sibelius ?

Good ~ For You.

Is that why you dumped leo?
She's been a mess ever since you skipped out on her.

She should take an embroidery class, or join a self-help group and then go to Senior Citizen Dinner. She'll feel better.

She should get on with it; Chins Up, Orthopedics On, and get to hobblin' on her Knock-Knees, don'cha think?!

[QUOTE who="new yawk" DEBIL]<quoted text>
You must mean, "We" represent the liberal party (sic)? The truth is I'm in love with Kathleen Sibelius [/QUOTE]
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

#872053 Mar 11, 2013
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the thing, Chuckles, the DOW DOES seem to be humming along as Homer says, the deficit IS in remission, and the jobs report DOES seem to be looking better. So, um, tell me again why we need to kill the patient to venerate the disease?
It's kind of a trick question because we all knew you guys'd get bored out in Galt's Gulch, and, after four years of withholding your evanescent wisdom from the rest of us - at 0% interest, the greed is probably getting the best of you, huh?
The DOW is a bubble, because of printed money from the FED.
Printing money is always a dangerous policy.
The only way to pay down the debt...is huge cuts in FED spending
and a thriving economy.
And I do hope the jobs report is looking better, just not to sure that it is.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#872054 Mar 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Leaves and twigs.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#872055 Mar 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
So I hear tiger woods made 20+ million. I read that obamas 1 trip to golf with tiger could have paid for a year of white house tours. Aren't you sheep tired of being made fools of by the folks you elect?
Maybe the luck rubbed off eh?

Tiger returned to form at Doral, to Trumps dismay, and will return to Arnie's place where's he's always played superb golf. And he's rented one of his Orlando homes to his pal Bubba Watson. Life is presently grand for Tiger and the game of golf misses him dearly as interest in the game has fallen off.

Now if he can rid of that fkn yacht he'll be good to go until he's in his forties.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872056 Mar 11, 2013
new yawk wrote:
And you're a Serial Psycho ... Pathological Liar as well.
Needing to "try" to take Eman out now because HE also threatens and intimidates you?
My you are a small, frightened creature, aren't you?
WHO doesn't threaten, frighten or intimidate you?
Since we already KNOW WHO DOES,**pebbles!
A small smooth stones, with no edge or sharpness; ground down and pummeled benign ...!
AND NEW YAWK MAKE HISSELF LAUGH!
<quoted text>
Well, to be fair, Eman is a girl so your premise is flawed right out of the box. Surely you can tell he's a woman, I mean you zeroed in on me like you could see into my soul! Oh well, pebbles have plenty of edges, dear, and sharp ones at that. You must be thinking of river rocks or sea stones? Ah, well, you folks are easily confused and never distracted by reality, I do realize. Do I look "dead" to you? Because I did switch foundations recently and was always hesitant about buying makeup made in china... it makes you look yellow, you know? Uh-huh, chinese people are sort of a taupe color naturally but the "national makeup" has really run rough-shod over those poor people. that's the problem with communists countries: if one of you looks yellow then you all have to. Anyway, where were we? Oh, yes, I'm a rotting dead girl. Well, be that as it may it's good to know you people don't rely on insults to get your points across. Speaking of points, you do realize your right nipple is about 2" lower than the left don't you? Just between us girls?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#872057 Mar 11, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the same NEW YAWK who used to post on the Rush Limbaugh thread?
Are you the same Selecia Jones that has been posting vile, hateful remarks on this thread?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#872058 Mar 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the luck rubbed off eh?
Tiger returned to form at Doral, to Trumps dismay, and will return to Arnie's place where's he's always played superb golf. And he's rented one of his Orlando homes to his pal Bubba Watson. Life is presently grand for Tiger and the game of golf misses him dearly as interest in the game has fallen off.
Now if he can rid of that fkn yacht he'll be good to go until he's in his forties.
It's tough to watch a tourny unless Tiger is in the mix. He's great for the game just like Obama has been good for the country, these middle-aged pasty white guys just hate to admit it.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#872059 Mar 11, 2013
Total Gibberish. Your Specialty. Believe what you want.

Insanity does that. Has you believe and adhere to repeatedly what doesn't work and/or is not true/reality ...
And always expecting a different result.

The only result you're ever going to get is ME ~ new yawk. ;)
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You poached and answered what I'd written to Methmouth (who seems to have run away--must be "cooking" above the table in Jamestown, no doubt), whoever you are...oh, and I think Shovelhead may be right about the source of your problems...Since Dumbya's Medicare Part D gift to big pharma, most seniors talk enough shit to kill a whole club of bikers.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872060 Mar 11, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The DOW is a bubble, because of printed money from the FED.
Printing money is always a dangerous policy.
The only way to pay down the debt...is huge cuts in FED spending
and a thriving economy.
And I do hope the jobs report is looking better, just not to sure that it is.
Hmmmm? Oh, I don't think so dear, unless the FED is printing Chinese money or REALS or something? the DOW is booming because the rest of the investing world sees it as a relative bargain and bound to go much higher. It has nothing to do with the FED printing new money, sweetie, it's a bunch of gamblers with headresses or squinty little eyes betting that the U.S. is headed up into the stratosphere. Get your facts straight.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#872061 Mar 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record I was referring to manufacturing good, parts we need to keep our company humming along, not household goods.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#872062 Mar 11, 2013
Liberals/Democrats are just Stupid!! Lincoln freed the Slaves, Liberals/Democrats return them back to the plantation through Liberal legislation, The New Deal, Great Society etc.!!

Even President Jimmy Carter stated, "The welfare system is anti-work, anti-family, inequitable in its treatment of the poor and wasteful of the taxpayers!! The Definition of Insanity:“doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

#872063 Mar 11, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, can't be done, you rightwingers want to be in everybody's business.
That's strange....what kind of food we eat and health care
decisions seem to be a Far-Left agenda not a Right-Wing agenda.

The left has taken issues and conservatives positions on
Marriage and Right to LIFE and other values way out of context.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872064 Mar 11, 2013
new yawk wrote:
There is no WE ... Glad to disappoint you DEBIL the pebble!
You're in love with Kathleen Sibelius ?
Good ~ For You.
Is that why you dumped leo?
She's been a mess ever since you skipped out on her.
She should take an embroidery class, or join a self-help group and then go to Senior Citizen Dinner. She'll feel better.
She should get on with it; Chins Up, Orthopedics On, and get to hobblin' on her Knock-Knees, don'cha think?!
<quoted text>
"Dumped Leo?" Surely your chest? Leo is the love of a lifetime I could no more "dump her" than I could stop torturing you people. I'm afraid you'll need to find some other way in. If you'd like I can prove it to you?
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#872065 Mar 11, 2013
TSM wrote:
Liberals/Democrats are just Stupid!! Lincoln freed the Slaves, Liberals/Democrats return them back to the plantation through Liberal legislation, The New Deal, Great Society etc.!!
Even President Jimmy Carter stated, "The welfare system is anti-work, anti-family, inequitable in its treatment of the poor and wasteful of the taxpayers!! The Definition of Insanity:“doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
You folks really make me laugh, I must say... Yes, the reverse migration of the colored folks back onto the farm has been painful what with families split up, goin' barefoot, the whips, the mules, not to mention the dialect! Heavens! But we'll get through it. Those darn Democrats and they insatiable need for mo' cotton.
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

#872066 Mar 11, 2013
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm? Oh, I don't think so dear, unless the FED is printing Chinese money or REALS or something? the DOW is booming because the rest of the investing world sees it as a relative bargain and bound to go much higher. It has nothing to do with the FED printing new money, sweetie, it's a bunch of gamblers with headresses or squinty little eyes betting that the U.S. is headed up into the stratosphere. Get your facts straight.
Yes that is true...because most other countries are
just as fiscally reckless as we are is a big reason as to why
we have a lot of investment from overseas.

The fact is we are printing money at a reckless rate...and that
does effect the DOW.
The DOW being so high is artificial, just like much of the money
that goes into it.

Printing money at this fast rate is very dangerous....it is one the big reasons as to why gas is so high.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#872068 Mar 11, 2013
Well you aren't torturing "you people". Only in your mind.

So, your logical deduction now becomes flawed.

Surely you didn't "chest" when you wrote: "leo you will always be the love of my life blah, blah, blah, but you do understand I must move on" AHaHaaHaaaaaaaa ... What a foolish joke you are DEBIL!

Some other way "in"? You're already OWTed as a baffoon.

[QUOTE who="new yawk" DEBIL]<quoted text>
"Dumped Leo?" Surely your chest? Leo is the love of a lifetime I could no more "dump her" than I could stop torturing you people. I'm afraid you'll need to find some other way in. If you'd like I can prove it to you?[/QUOTE]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 3 min StillfuckingWorth... 12
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min IBdaMann 48,377
comparison 42 min FROM WWII 2 NOW 4
Obama Plays Boss of America...............excel... 45 min The Author 2
Amy 11-22 1 hr Mister Tonka 6
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr RACE 1,321
1 in 3 Chicagoans living paycheck-to-paycheck 2 hr Momof4 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr jacques Ottawa 180,613
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:50 pm PST

NBC Sports12:50PM
Rob Gronkowski fined $8,268 for bouncer move