Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#872138 Mar 11, 2013
I guess the part that kills you is it's all original what I write. You'll see it nowhere else. I can shake my sleeve and make a thousand fetus jokes fall out. I, thank god, was born with enormous talents and remarkably little ambition. I don't need to "win" at anything because I know deep in my heart I could easily win at everything.

You people are no threat to me. What you are is a threat to the planet and the fishing. For this reason I've resolved to kill you all off one by one but please don't take it personally. It's just something I do now. At some point I hope you will see the error of your ways and go back and sit in church and pray for more shit. And I very much hope he gives it to you.

Amen.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#872139 Mar 11, 2013
PS "I" don't write to selicia regarding her life-mate choices.
But, I will use her and any of DEBILS Budz in a situation like "this".
I'll hang 'em all out to dry. Don't mean a fig all to me.

Did you miss THIS?

All I did was tweak Your Words against Others you were trying to besmeerch. And demeaned Your Budz. Live with it, a$$hole!

You send one to The Hospital.
I send one to The Morgue!

Suck It UP, HOOVER CRACKA'!!!
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's not quite true either is it? You wrote the stuff about Selecia and Selecia is a friend of mine and knows full well who and what I am. It's you that's in the dark. Show me your tits... g'head...
Because you lack talent you are unable to imitate believably. It's not a competition, dear, it's just reality. You're humourless, unfunny, dry. You could write for a million years and still never do it because: you have no sense of humor. Since you can't laugh at yourself you are unqualified to try and make others laugh at me or anyone else. Do you get it? You have no talent. Sorry, don't bitch to me, talk to god.
Cway

United States

#872141 Mar 11, 2013
palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text> Get off welfare and start your own company, that will solve your problem, fleabagger.
I'm not on welfare.

How many companies have your started?

(heh heh... we know the answer to that one.)
TSM

El Paso, TX

#872142 Mar 11, 2013
Liberals this can’t be True…Right!! Obama’s friends trying to avoid paying their Fair Share: GE, Pfizer, Microsoft, Apple And Other Major US Corporations Are Parking More Cash Abroad To Avoid Paying Taxes!!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#872144 Mar 11, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
So happy to see all my sockpuppets working so diligently to keep me covered in positive judgits. It makes spending my life on topix worthwhile and gives my ego a much needed boost!!!! Keep it up!!
With love, Not Surprized.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Cway

United States

#872145 Mar 11, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How is the weather on the moon?
Tell us, Moon Bat.
Cway

United States

#872146 Mar 11, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Slammed me with his rebuttal? Earth to libtard:
That was my first post to Dave today, moron.
So you're getting mugged right out of the starting gate.

Not good.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#872147 Mar 11, 2013
AHaHaaHaaaa ... Born in New York City! AHAHA!

Every claim in your post is a lie.

And you're just upset that I trounched your Butty DEBIL & Crew.

Get Lost Cry Baby!

No crying on Topix, ma'am!
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born in New York City and raised not far from it.
New Yorkers are a sharp, politicallyy savvy bunch. Suffice to say, you don't show those qualities. No self-respecting New Yorker would use the SN "New Yawk".
More like you're dumbazz from Indiana. Get a life, dude.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#872148 Mar 11, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us, Moon Bat.
Moonbat would be you, libtard. It's a slang for a slob on the left.
Cway

United States

#872149 Mar 11, 2013
palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
Dimwitted Davey claimed a job loss of 10 million a year, you're really dumb, aren't you?
I disagree with some of Dave's figures.

That doesn't get your side off the hook for its exaggerations.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#872150 Mar 11, 2013
Good tune!

&bp ctr=1363042399
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#872151 Mar 11, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're getting mugged right out of the starting gate.
Not good.
?

whackjob
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#872152 Mar 11, 2013
Threats and intimidation don't work with me.

Matter of Fact, they take the reverse.

Shyte, I've bashed your brains in SO many times ...

Do you really believe you can out-last, out-wit, out-smart me at this juncture?

Dream On ... You UP for round Two, kitty-kat-kat? LOL!

PS And I'll Keep Standing!
DEBIL wrote:
Next time you get the urge to "stand up fo' carol" you might want to dig youself a deep hole to do it in an' save me the trouble. Jus' sayin'...
Cway

United States

#872153 Mar 11, 2013
new yawk wrote:
AHaHaaHaaaa ... Born in New York City! AHAHA!
No crying on Topix, ma'am!
<quoted text>
Then excuse yourself and take a powder, missie.
Cway

United States

#872154 Mar 11, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Moonbat would be you, libtard. It's a slang for a slob on the left.
Nope. Moon bat is someone more dingy than a dingbat.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#872155 Mar 11, 2013
I know, it is.
And it doesn't help with My ISP Locale GONE when I'm in this locale. Think Topix still has me at my other locale I post from and is not recognizing THIS one. I don't know.

Anyway ... Sometimes it's dem. But he usually writes short one line barbs. DEBIL writes, "trying" to imitate whatever poster's Screen Name she has "borrowed".
palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
with all the phony names on here, it's a little confusing.
I suspect many are the drooling, Depends wearing fool dem.
Cway

United States

#872156 Mar 11, 2013
TSM wrote:
Liberals this can’t be True…Right!! Obama’s friends trying to avoid paying their Fair Share: GE, Pfizer, Microsoft, Apple And Other Major US Corporations Are Parking More Cash Abroad To Avoid Paying Taxes!!
Do you have a point? Besides the one at the top of your head.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#872157 Mar 11, 2013
palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
Davey boy, your head is truly thick:
by Thomas J. DiLorenzo
The thousands of mortgage defaults and foreclosures in the "subprime" housing market (i.e., mortgage holders with poor credit ratings) is the direct result of thirty years of government policy that has forced banks to make bad loans to un-creditworthy borrowers. The policy in question is the 1977 Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which compels banks to make loans to low-income borrowers and in what the supporters of the Act call "communities of color" that they might not otherwise make based on purely economic criteria.
The original lobbyists for the CRA were the hardcore leftists who supported the Carter administration and were often rewarded for their support with government grants and programs like the CRA that they benefited from. These included various "neighborhood organizations," as they like to call themselves, such as "ACORN" (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now). These organizations claim that over $1 trillion in CRA loans have been made, although no one seems to know the magnitude with much certainty. A U.S. Senate Banking Committee staffer told me about ten years ago that at least $100 billion in such loans had been made in the first twenty years of the Act.
So-called "community groups" like ACORN benefit themselves from the CRA through a process that sounds like legalized extortion. The CRA is enforced by four federal government bureaucracies: the Fed, the Comptroller of the Currency, the Office of Thrift Supervision, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The law is set up so that any bank merger, branch expansion, or new branch creation can be postponed or prohibited by any of these four bureaucracies if a CRA "protest" is issued by a "community group." This can cost banks great sums of money, and the "community groups" understand this perfectly well. It is their leverage. They use this leverage to get the banks to give them millions of dollars as well as promising to make a certain amount of bad loans in their communities.
Bawney Frank, Chris Dodd, Clinton, Obama, Raines, Johnson, Carter, all demorats.
Something for nothing, the usual demorat swindle.
Banks were never required to make loans to those who could not show they could pay it back.

Your source is a liar.

The CRA program said that banks had to make the effort to help those in their commuities who could not quite afford standard rates.

Rates were lowered but the borrowers still had to show they could pay the mortgage at those lower rates.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#872158 Mar 11, 2013
hi dem ...
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Then excuse yourself and take a powder, missie.
carol

Orlando, FL

#872159 Mar 11, 2013
new yawk wrote:
Threats and intimidation don't work with me.
Matter of Fact, they take the reverse.
Shyte, I've bashed your brains in SO many times ...
Do you really believe you can out-last, out-wit, out-smart me at this juncture?
Dream On ... You UP for round Two, kitty-kat-kat? LOL!
PS And I'll Keep Standing!
<quoted text>
Debil is reminded of... well... it's probably easier to just show it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 15 min SLY WEST 980
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 21 min SLY WEST 774
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min OzRitz 50,471
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 183,933
Prophet suleiman as. Did he really have a broth... 2 hr 1 Deen 1
Oak Street Beach likely owned/run by violent mobs. 4 hr King Clubman 1
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr SLY WEST 7,919

Winter Storm Watch for Cook County was issued at January 30 at 8:52PM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games