Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,121)

Showing posts 802,401 - 802,420 of1,071,663
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your breathe Flo
Says vodka breath lily

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, I heard you and your friends on Jimmy Kimmel's show interviewing low information voters. QUESTION: What Do You Think Of President Obama cancelling the sequester here in America and sending it to Portugal.
ANSWERS: 1. I think it's a great idea, they need the help
2. Sequeser is bad, it killed my mother.
3. I don't know what sequester is, I voted for Obama because he was black.
4. President Obama knows what he is doing so if he liked the idea, I do too.
You gotta hear these low information voter, and then you will understand how Obama was re-elected.
Thank You Rush Limbaugh. Is that why you are so uninformed? A ditto head?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Warmer today but little chance of rain this week
That's groovy! Enjoyng spring break with daughter, going back today.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Tell us again where you work?
You still work at Boca Walmart Liquor; stop pretending you don't.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Seems people who have had education handed to them, expect the opportunity for a kick-ass job to be handed to them as well. "Work eligible" folks are a dime a dozen...why not go to work for yourself? Waiting around for work to come to you, isn't gonna get it, baby. Start a business - there are low-interest loans to do this, all over the place, for people who are less talk and more action.(Our tax dollars at work.) All you have to do is apply, and you're qualified. Whether or not you can pay it all back depends on your initiative. I suggest you find some.
I have given this same advice to many people, especially to those in their 50's attempting to compete for jobs with younger people.
It's amazing how terrifying it seems to people; the thought of creating your own business. They're stuck in the world of a 9-5 job, or in a job that may not pay well but has healthcare benefits.
This is why we need single payer healthcare so that people are not forced into jobs just to get health insurance. Once that anxiety about healthcare is gone; it will free people to become more creative in their lives.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Uneffing believable.
That the nation has become so populated by lowlife bottomfeeding leeches that the incompetent Obama was actually re-elected for another term of failure.
For Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
I'm still laughing at that description of Waxman and his Trolling Circus of Sock Pupppets.
you've got that right, florida, and his multiple sockpuppets is without a doubt the biggest idiot and clown of this thread.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I look at bushie and see 4,300+ dead troops for nothing.
Let's start the body count again for your boy O'bigears.
Everyday the news told us how many had died when former President Bush was in office. So what happened, they got their commie president now so O'bigears hussein can do no wrong right SQUAT boy.
Are your neighbors getting wise to you eating their dogs?

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
Health care is expensive because not everybody pays for it. Doctors and hospitals constantly shuffle their overhead costs from indigents (deadbeats without insurance or money) to the saps with insurance. Illegals show up in emergency rooms for trivial procedures because they know hospitals are required to see them, whether or not they pay.
Also contributing to the problem are the tort lawyers, suing anybody in health care for billions of dollars.
The problem would go away instantly if medical care providers were not required to provide any service to anybody without the means or insurance to pay for it. Young people would be suddenly inspired to get insurance before they go skiing. Health Savings Accounts would pop up everywhere, with folks that don't want to pay for the insurance company overhead.
Insurance companies compete to provide the best coverage for the lowest cost. I got a kick out of your assessment of how the gubbermint would manage cost, cut bureaucracy, lah-dee-dah. Come on, leftie, name ONE gubbermint function that comes in under cost and on schedule. They are the people that gave us 16 TRILLION in debt, you want to give them more responsibility.
You're the idiot.
So you are arguing for Obamacare. Moving towards everyone having insurance would make everyone payers into the health system.

Not having insurance & relying on Health Savings Accounts will only work for the small stuff. My fried had a heart attack at 42. Her emergency room & ICU bill was $89,000. Without any doctor bills yet.

As soon as she has enough strength its triple bypasss time.

We could have meaningful tort reform ass soon as Republicans quit insisting on caps.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text> The heat is overwhelming now.... Im burning up.. OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!! OBAMA HAS HORNS!! HE IS LAUGHING!!!! GOD, IS IT TOO LATE?? PLEASE HELP US!!
Sel your humor sucks just like you do.
The all caps is pure sel.
The burning in Hell is coming soon enough porker.
BTW do the horns fit under the turbin????
Is Juan the name you use in Mexico big boy?

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Which means nothing.
Where are those 8.5 million lost jobs?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You Rush Limbaugh. Is that why you are so uninformed? A ditto head?
No, Dave… Obama’s low IQ voters believe ‘Sequester’ is a new vegetable in Michelle’s food pyramid!!
proud2bwhite

Tennessee Colony, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I have given this same advice to many people, especially to those in their 50's attempting to compete for jobs with younger people.
It's amazing how terrifying it seems to people; the thought of creating your own business. They're stuck in the world of a 9-5 job, or in a job that may not pay well but has healthcare benefits.
This is why we need single payer healthcare so that people are not forced into jobs just to get health insurance. Once that anxiety about healthcare is gone; it will free people to become more creative in their lives.
and inslave others to pay for them... its no suprize you have no concept of responibility for providing for yourself.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

For Real wrote:
<quoted text> you've got that right, florida, and his multiple sockpuppets is without a doubt the biggest idiot and clown of this thread.
Hey, quit picking on FloriDUH & his many other names.

I feel sorry for him.

The dumbf*ck thinks he is being smart & clever when he is just being a dumbass jerk.

It is really quite pathetic and we should not make fun of his mental deficiency.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am queen of The Waxturd Troling Carnival of Sockpuppets out in full force today!!
I am the turd that just wont flush.
I am also known as the stalker topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguingwitheidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
I also wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dea
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser). 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
|#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.#395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
#93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
#395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
My personal "Topix Sockpuppet Extravaganza", right here, where I, Not Surprized, and my sockpuppets "party" all day and all night making sad and very feeble attempts at insulting everything I don't understand. I am a small and very demented little mind imprisoned in a very large receptacle!!
http://memegenerator.net/instance/24612317
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm another one of my sockpuppets.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Very strong possibility. Would explain a lot. This is one of the longest running and heavily trafficked threads topix has. The use of my trolls and I keep it alive. More money for Tolles. Also explains the one sided judgit situation.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think a political party should put their party ahead of the good of this country like the Republicans admitted they were doing.
Funny how you support that.
And have a fit when this is pointed out by Obama. Obama's just highlighting how ridiculous the efforts of Republicans jut to block progress in our recovery.
Just like ho Republicans defend each & every loophole in the tax code.
Just like pointing out republicans would trade higher taxes on the wealthy if they could cut medicare.
Just like Republicans threatened to end tax breaks for everyone unless the wealthy got tax breaks
Just like how the same Republicans crying about cuts were the exact same ones voting yes yes yes for spending under Bush.
Tell your party to grow the F*ck up & help fix the problem THEY created.
Dang, you almost made it through another long and tedious recital of excuses without blaming Bush. In fairness though, it's your only play. Had Obama done anything praiseworthy, after nearly <<FIVE YEARS>>, you'd be kicking that cat all over the place.
It's doubtful this country will ever fully recover, so profoundly has Obama divided the country. If we do, it'll be in spite of his policies, not because of them. When he's gone, it'll be like removing a malignant tumor, the immediate danger will be gone but the initial damage will cripple us forever.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up you mealy mouth punk ! I enlisted and wore this country's uniform back when Mitt Romney was hiding out in France as a "missionary" and Dick Cheney got five deferments because he had "other priorities". Don't you even dare impugn my patriotism.
You're an idiot Jimmy and everything you post proves it.
Your Department of Sanitation uniform does not qualify you as a military hero.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 802,401 - 802,420 of1,071,663
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min mdbuilder 45,440
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 28 min hands on AR 1,756
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 28 min andet1987 386
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min LRS 173,560
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 47 min hands on AR 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Toj 97,431
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr george 3,812
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info