Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#871928 Mar 11, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>She cannot leave her house with that ankle monitor on.
good point Homer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
For Real

El Monte, CA

#871929 Mar 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right.
We own everything and you just pay up.
no wonder electric bills are pathetically high, your fraudalent agenda has its days counted, count on it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#871930 Mar 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a clone of Debbie Wasserman-Test, just a hell of a lot older.
Oh yes, here we have the forums classic anti semite who professes his love for Israel.
I'm not Jewish, ya moran.

You're the one who said he was in the Korean war, that makes you about 80.
Now gfy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871931 Mar 11, 2013
Earthquake!

Send FEMA money.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#871932 Mar 11, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I watched some of a documentary about Mormons and how the church got started and what they do to people with brainwashing and stuff. Some whacko and scary sh!t.
Oh really? I'll have to look that documentary up, must have been interesting. What was the name of it?
the other interesting cult us Scientology, all about mind control.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#871933 Mar 11, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan? Carter told the truth, look where it got him. Reagan lied through his teeth and you morons gobbled it up.
You'd still be waiting in line at some gas station during Carter's infamous "long lines at the pumps" if Reagan hadn't turned around Carter's malaise and dismal recession in two years.

What makes your credibility so questionable, Homer, is you scream at the top of your lungs about Reagan increasing the deficit after Carter's recession when it was a mere fraction of what this president is continuing to increase it with no end in sight.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#871934 Mar 11, 2013
flack wrote:
Plasmonic nanoparticles increase solar-cell output near-infrared region
Thanks for the update.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#871935 Mar 11, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If Bush hadn't destroyed the world's economy and crashed the housing market we wouldn't have so many 'deranged freerider parasites'. Now go and check your meth lab as I am sensing it's about to explode.
If Congressional Democrats hadn't screamed bloody murder when Republicans tried to take them off Fannie and Freddie's payroll in 2004, we wouldn't have so many people in utter denial.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frealeech DC

Pompano Beach, FL

#871936 Mar 11, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> keep blaming the democrats for your party's failures wingnut, i knew that's all you had.
That's actually more than enough...for decades ahead, you ignorant humorous moron. LOL
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#871937 Mar 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who let you out of your straight jacket today? Everything you conjure up is projection of your life.
No, that would be your vodka speaking.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#871938 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
What about a binky?
Try behind your warehouse, but try not to spill your drink as you crawl.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#871939 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
You rightwingers need to get some new material; you've been posting the same crap every day for 4 years. Bunch of retards.
That would be you, and just think, you get to do it for the next 4 years, while throwing down thousands more gallons of alcohol at the same time.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871940 Mar 11, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> no wonder electric bills are pathetically high, your fraudalent agenda has its days counted, count on it.
Lotsa luck. Our goal is to get back the high taxes we pay by squeezing every last nickel we can out of your electric bill. Of course, you can always put solar panels on your roof, but your neighbors would probably steal them.

By the way, we are also ripping you off for natural gas, water, sewer, etc. We own everything and charge you more than we charge people who pay the taxes to support you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#871941 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks for the update.
EarlyBird Happy Hour in Boca always gets you so excited.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#871942 Mar 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd still be waiting in line at some gas station during Carter's infamous "long lines at the pumps" if Reagan hadn't turned around Carter's malaise and dismal recession in two years.
What makes your credibility so questionable, Homer, is you scream at the top of your lungs about Reagan increasing the deficit after Carter's recession when it was a mere fraction of what this president is continuing to increase it with no end in sight.
What makes your credibility so questionable, Carol, is you scream at the top of your lungs about Obama increasing the deficit after Bush's recession, I'd say in terms of real dollars the amounts were similar(Obama vs. Reagan) where as the depths to which Bush sunk us were much greater than what Carter left Reagan.

And how did Reagan end the recession? Answer gov't spending. Oh and then he raised taxes.

The conversation WAS afterall about honesty and intregrity, leave it to both you and Galt to change the subject, I don't think either of you would recognize the truth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#871943 Mar 11, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Carol should have her very own thread entitled Simple Posts From The Simpleminded(SPFTS). If you sign up for her thread you get a wet nap and a drool cup.
Better than belonging to a thread entitled DUH - Deny Until Hopeless.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871944 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh yes, here we have the forums classic anti semite who professes his love for Israel.
I'm not Jewish, ya moran.
You're the one who said he was in the Korean war, that makes you about 80.
Now gfy.
Galt has no problems with Israel, the Jewish religion, or Jewish people in general.

However, the New York tribe of Jews are vicious people who meet every stereotype ever created. You, Jean from Queens, and Debbie from Kew Gardens are part of that tribe.

Both you and George Soros have a history of denying your heritage and selling out your people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#871945 Mar 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a clone of Debbie Wasserman-Test, just a hell of a lot older.
What a great example of your witty repartee, Fraudy fred...I had to look it up, and, as one might have expected, it was current news in 1906...bet ol' Methmouth'll find that 'en a real knee slapper...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#871946 Mar 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than belonging to a thread entitled DUH - Deny Until Hopeless.
You could call it that too, either works.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871947 Mar 11, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>What makes your credibility so questionable, Carol, is you scream at the top of your lungs about Obama increasing the deficit after Bush's recession, I'd say in terms of real dollars the amounts were similar(Obama vs. Reagan) where as the depths to which Bush sunk us were much greater than what Carter left Reagan.
And how did Reagan end the recession? Answer gov't spending. Oh and then he raised taxes.
The conversation WAS afterall about honesty and intregrity, leave it to both you and Galt to change the subject, I don't think either of you would recognize the truth.
The Reagan spending produced positive results, the collapse of the Soviet Union and the Iron Curtain.

The Obama spending disappeared into the pockets of labor unions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min KiMerde 51,265
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Brian_G 49,239
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,119
Disgraceful treatment at O'Hare 1 hr far away 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,872
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 3 hr joey 2
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 6 hr Mover 88
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News