Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
802,281 - 802,300 of 1,099,852 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

#871714 Mar 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Cway's cover of stupid and ignorance. Courage in liberals working is often mistaken with insanity.
Here's how Republicans show their patriotism.

They paste another "I support the troops" bumper sticker on their car in response to Bush and Cheney's war by lies.

Then they buy more Raytheon and Haliburton stock.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#871715 Mar 11, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> 8.5 million jobs have disappeared forever in the last four years. 885,000 people stopped looking for work in February alone.
Tough when youz don have dolluhs to WASTE on one dem dar fwee obammy phones wit innernet, cuz youz gotter pay duh REAL bills fiwrst.

Can't blame the honest ones, with actual priorities and ethics for NOT wanting to contribute to the abusive loserTic lifestyles of the entitleMENTALied of this nation anymore.

Who in their right mind would.,,that kinda stuff got old about fwee years ago lol.
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

#871716 Mar 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>So is the hate-filled democratic party...
Relax.

We only hate you.

Because you're so despicable.

(Watergate, Iran-Contra, Iraq War-by-lies, Illegal NSA Surveilance of the Public, Abu Ghraib, Outing CIA agents, Wrecking the economy, hatred of minorities, etc.)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871717 Mar 11, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how Republicans show their patriotism.
They paste another "I support the troops" bumper sticker on their car in response to Bush and Cheney's war by lies.
Then they buy more Raytheon and Haliburton stock.
Your old age cway living in the past is when your actions creak louder than words.

I support helping the needy. I oppose funding lazy liberals.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#871718 Mar 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>So is the hate-filled democratic party...
get back to me when LPAC starts.
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

#871719 Mar 11, 2013
Good morning, Repubicans.

Have you started any Wars by lies, outed a CIA agent or wrecked the economy yet?

Oh well, the day is young.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#871721 Mar 11, 2013
Sound and Fury

How much staying power is there in a political stance that requires waxing semihysterical about the imminent threat of Obama-ordered drone strikes against Americans sitting in cafés? And as for the other Republican senators who rushed to the floor to cheer Paul on, won’t they soon be entertaining second thoughts? Is patting Rand Paul on the back for his fearmongering a plausible path to the presidency for Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz? Is embracing kookiness a winning strategy for the Republican party? We doubt it.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/sound-...
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

#871722 Mar 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your old age cway living in the past is when your actions creak louder than words.
I support helping the needy. I oppose funding lazy liberals.
Go out a CIA agent. It's what you do best.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871723 Mar 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
get back to me when LPAC starts.
Fear has only one meaning to sonicfiller: F~Forget E~Everything A~And R~Run

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#871724 Mar 11, 2013
carol wrote:
Oops! "goodness."
Too late, dumb carol. We all know you are in possession of an over abundance of "goosness," your mistake is omitting silly from in front of it.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#871725 Mar 11, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough when youz don have dolluhs to WASTE on one dem dar fwee obammy phones wit innernet, cuz youz gotter pay duh REAL bills fiwrst.
Can't blame the honest ones, with actual priorities and ethics for NOT wanting to contribute to the abusive loserTic lifestyles of the entitleMENTALied of this nation anymore.
Who in their right mind would.,,that kinda stuff got old about fwee years ago lol.
When did you leave New York, Methmouth? Delivered any good NYPosts lately? LMAO@U

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#871726 Mar 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Total employment Feb 2009 - 132,936 thousand
Total Employment Feb 2013 - 135,046 thousand
Now what?
Which means nothing.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871727 Mar 11, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax.
We only hate you.
(Watergate, Iran-Contra, Iraq War-by-lies, Illegal NSA Surveilance of the Public, Abu Ghraib, Outing CIA agents, Wrecking the economy, hatred of minorities, etc.)
Life isn't about how to survive the storm old man, for cway how to live in the past, dancing in the rain.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#871728 Mar 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, the Crows can twitter better than you can.
You sound like the night beetles slamming into the window panes all night long.
What's keeping you up listening to night beetles, hon?

Have some graham crackers and milk. Seems to work for Ned Flanders...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#871729 Mar 11, 2013
The Double Bind

What stands in the way of a Republican revival? Republicans.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/double... #
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#871730 Mar 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The common thread all are democrats, you moron. It's a fact you thought I just named a bunch of white people. Waco was a Janet Reno gestapo liberal attack against white people you dumbass.
Chris Jordan Dorner is "BLACK" you moron ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.
A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart you moron...
Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill..
Leave it up to me to make you look like the add you weren't blessed to have! I clearly stated that you named a couple black folks, but majority of who you named were indeed white. Yes the hood is a jungle with a variety of animal species, both predator & prey. You either eat or be eating. Give majority of those in the hood a means to get out & you'll solve the murder pandemic, but white folks who live in houses a mile apart & live a privileged life killing their parents, stealing their bushmaster assault style weapon (seems to be their preference), slaughterimg innocent people, babies included, then committing suicide is an anomaly. A mystery looming in the minds of every American with common sense. These are suppose to be the ideal families, in the ideal situation, yet the theory ideally goes wrong all too often. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Why are white kids more prone to suicide by a large margin? The jungle is the reason for the the huge number of murders in the hood. The hungry fighting to survive so to speak! What's the excuse you have to sleep with your bedroom door bolt locked in fear of your own offspring going Michael Myers on his own family?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871731 Mar 11, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>When did you leave New York, Methmouth? Delivered any good NYPosts lately? LMAO@U
LOL.. 18,420 deranged posts.. leosnana's deranged creativity, your lack of intelligent thinking running on empty, still having fun you moron.

I support helping the needy. I oppose funding lazy moron liberals, living off a government assisted living center.
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

#871732 Mar 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Life isn't about how to survive the storm old man, for cway how to live in the past, dancing in the rain.
Not only do you sound like an idiot, but like all neocons, when presented with facts you can't handle, you tap-dance around them.

So put on them dancing shoes, dummy. Below is my post. So everyone can see how irrelevant your response was.

Relax.
We only hate you.

proud2bwhite

United States

#871733 Mar 11, 2013
Cway wrote:
Good morning, Repubicans.
Have you started any Wars by lies, outed a CIA agent or wrecked the economy yet?
Oh well, the day is young.
good morning follower of the treasonous bastard, have you had your free breakfeast yet.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871734 Mar 11, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Leave it up to me to make you look like the add you weren't blessed to have! I clearly stated that you named a couple black folks, but majority of who you named were indeed white. Yes the hood is a jungle with a variety of animal species, both predator & prey. You either eat or be eating. Give majority of those in the hood a means to get out & you'll solve the murder pandemic, but white folks who live in houses a mile apart & live a privileged life killing their parents, stealing their bushmaster assault style weapon (seems to be their preference), slaughterimg innocent people, babies included, then committing suicide is an anomaly. A mystery looming in the minds of every American with common sense. These are suppose to be the ideal families, in the ideal situation, yet the theory ideally goes wrong all too often. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Why are white kids more prone to suicide by a large margin? The jungle is the reason for the the huge number of murders in the hood. The hungry fighting to survive so to speak! What's the excuse you have to sleep with your bedroom door bolt locked in fear of your own offspring going Michael Myers on his own family?
The inner city ghettos, projects, and urban preserves of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of your hate filled liberalism.

One Hundred plus years of YOUR culture of violence NJ raider, racism, bigotry, ignorance, poverty, abortion, America's killing fields of blacks.

YOU still have not told us How or Why that has continued to happen?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Frijoles 68,944
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min James 68,351
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 2 hr Mr Michael 1
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 2 hr minluo 2
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,649
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 177,347
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••