Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#871973 Mar 11, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
It is government spending and liberal policies that is the cause
of full blown depressions.
When the market is in need of a correction...its best to leave
it play its self out.
A large crash like in 2008 should have quickly recovered, but
it did not, because of what Bush and later on Obama did.
Too much spending and too much in the way of Fed. regs.
Obama prevented the recovery....he only made things much worse.
And it costed the average working American a great deal money.
We're well into the recovery stooge at least according to all but a couple economic indicators which are related.

Housing and unemployment?

Housing is way off due to the overbuilding and over financing made
possible by the lack of oversight during the Bush era that allowed folks such as Angelo Mozilo to run wild. And___unemployment in the construction and related arena's still hovers at over 16% nationally and much higher in the explosive growth areas, FL, NV etc.

Further, during the Bush era the construction industry was even further propelled by weather calamities such as a half dozen hurricanes in Florida which caused massive damage, and of course the big one Katrina.

Obviously a POTUS has no control over ugly weather but weather does impact the economy both ways.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#871974 Mar 11, 2013
Donald Trump and others have offer to Pay out of their Own Pockets to keep the WH Doors open has any Liberal/Democrat offer to join Trump?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#871975 Mar 11, 2013
carol wrote:
And, no, intercourse means communication not what you dirty minded liberals are thinking. A secure man doesn't steal a woman's name and location. He simply takes them whenever he wants to in the same way that Vikings take English and Irish women whenever they feel the need for bad teeth and horrid cooking.
Oh, I thought it meant you didn't talk during sex; not surprising.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871976 Mar 11, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
Kinda think some good conservative tickets
in 2016 would be...
MARCO RUBIO AND Rand Paul....kinda don't like
Rubio.
Or a good ticket would be....
Rick Santorum and Marry Fallin.
Kinda think both would be a winning 2016 ticket.
GOOOOOOO RAND PAUL
Santorum is a religious wacko who would be a disaster.

The others are possibilities.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#871977 Mar 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
On his one trip to Manhattan, they made fun of his overalls and he never got over it.
Most hillbilly rednecks can't hack New York; nor does New York hack them.
Don't trip over your bottle on the way down.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#871978 Mar 11, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
Kinda think some good conservative tickets
in 2016 would be...
MARCO RUBIO AND Rand Paul....kinda don't like
Rubio.
Or a good ticket would be....
Rick Santorum and Marry Fallin.
Kinda think both would be a winning 2016 ticket.
GOOOOOOO RAND PAUL
All whiners; who the hell is Marry Falllin
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#871979 Mar 11, 2013
TSM wrote:
Donald Trump and others have offer to Pay out of their Own Pockets to keep the WH Doors open has any Liberal/Democrat offer to join Trump?
fk Da Donald, who hasn't earned one dollar honestly in his life.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871980 Mar 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>We're well into the recovery stooge at least according to all but a couple economic indicators which are related.
Housing and unemployment?
Housing is way off due to the overbuilding and over financing made
possible by the lack of oversight during the Bush era that allowed folks such as Angelo Mozilo to run wild. And___unemployment in the construction and related arena's still hovers at over 16% nationally and much higher in the explosive growth areas, FL, NV etc.
Further, during the Bush era the construction industry was even further propelled by weather calamities such as a half dozen hurricanes in Florida which caused massive damage, and of course the big one Katrina.
Obviously a POTUS has no control over ugly weather but weather does impact the economy both ways.
So, will massive spending for Rainstorm Sandy create a boom?

Or just go to the pockets of government unions?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#871981 Mar 11, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
Kinda think some good conservative tickets
in 2016 would be...
MARCO RUBIO AND Rand Paul....kinda don't like
Rubio.
Or a good ticket would be....
Rick Santorum and Marry Fallin.
Kinda think both would be a winning 2016 ticket.
GOOOOOOO RAND PAUL
Satire, or sarcasm?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#871982 Mar 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer starting to take everything too seriously, a disease of doctrinaire liberals.
Well you rightwingers lie and make up so much bullsh!t it's hard to tell when you're being serious.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871983 Mar 11, 2013
TSM wrote:
Donald Trump and others have offer to Pay out of their Own Pockets to keep the WH Doors open has any Liberal/Democrat offer to join Trump?
Never happen.

Obama goal is to punish taxpayers.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#871984 Mar 11, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
It is government spending and liberal policies that is the cause
of full blown depressions.
When the market is in need of a correction...its best to leave
it play its self out.
A large crash like in 2008 should have quickly recovered, but
it did not, because of what Bush and later on Obama did.
Too much spending and too much in the way of Fed. regs.
Obama prevented the recovery....he only made things much worse.
And it costed the average working American a great deal money.
Market needed a correction? So explain how it's more than doubled under Obama's 'interference'?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#871985 Mar 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Santorum is a religious wacko who would be a disaster.
Agreed.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>The others are possibilities.
No way in hell I'd vote for Fallin. She's a disease.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#871986 Mar 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
All whiners; who the hell is Marry Falllin
Current Governor, Buckle of the Bible Belt. Choke, gag, regurgitate, repeat....
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#871987 Mar 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I thought it meant you didn't talk during sex; not surprising.
It's very difficult for you to talk during sex with a bottle attached to your mouth, but you try, and that's what's important.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#871988 Mar 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
All whiners; who the hell is Marry Falllin
That's what you say at Happy Hour on your way down to the floor.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#871989 Mar 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
fk Da Donald, who hasn't earned one dollar honestly in his life.
Obama/lily
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#871990 Mar 11, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
Kinda think some good conservative tickets
in 2016 would be...
MARCO RUBIO AND Rand Paul....kinda don't like
Rubio.
Or a good ticket would be....
Rick Santorum and Marry Fallin.
Kinda think both would be a winning 2016 ticket.
GOOOOOOO RAND PAUL
Don't you Republicans want to win an election?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871991 Mar 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
All whiners; who the hell is Marry Falllin
Mary Fallin already has a better resume than Obama had when elected.

Plus being younger and more attractive than the stroke-addled Hillary.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871992 Mar 11, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Well you rightwingers lie and make up so much bullsh!t it's hard to tell when you're being serious.
That other brutha has a chain just begging to be jerked.

Judged:

10

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min wojar 183,950
Cops: Man found dead in South Chicago neighborhood 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
Sex for money guys/girls chicago 3 hr horny kid 1
Amy 1-31-15 3 hr rancid 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 50,496
Dear Abby 1-31-15 4 hr Mister Tonka 2
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 6 hr _Zoey_ 7,920

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 9:03PM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots