Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,112)

Showing posts 802,221 - 802,240 of1,072,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
??? Yeah, um, whatever, pops.
Oh...and now you're going to act embarrassed.

I could further this expose' of you but I've got class like shovelhead72 wrote. You're sick but harmless - as long as you're not let out of the basement.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's liberals who should be banned and forbidden from owning guns. YOU people kill people. Whether it's on the streets or in an abortion clinic, blacks are killing themselves at an unprecedented rate.
AND...Being challenged in life is inevitable, you being a deranged moron and remaing on a 'Blue Magnet' preserve is optional you idiot. Reagan and Brady were shot by a deranged democrat.
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry old white men.
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
Oklahoma City Bombing~~~ Timothy McVeigh Registered Democrat-Father Bill McVeigh and family United Auto Workers, Union man
Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Deranged liberal
Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal
George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat
Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.
Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat
Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Democrats.
The e-mail rumor mill is run by conservatives

Nonpartisan debunkers such as FactCheck.org , Snopes.com , PolitiFact.com , Emery and The Washington Post’s Fact Checker have been chasing down these tales and dousing them like three-alarm fires for years.(There’s even a chain e-mail that paints Snopes as a liberal cover-up for the White House.) It’s often difficult for these myth-busters to say with certainty where a falsehood began. But the numbers are clear.

Of the 79 chain e-mails about national politics deemed false by PolitiFact since 2007, only four were aimed at Republicans. Almost all of the rest concern Obama or other Democrats. The claims range from daffy (the White House renaming Christmas trees as “holiday trees”) to serious (the health-care law granting all illegal immigrants free care).

Snopes turned up 46 viral e-mails regarding Bush during his eight years in office. By contrast, in just four years as a candidate and as president, Obama has been the subject of 100 such chain e-mails. The difference is not just in number but in kind: Twenty of the 46 Bush e-mails checked by Snopes turned out to be true, and many of these flattered or praised him. Only 10 e-mails about Obama have been true, and almost every one of them has been negative.

Emery estimates that more than 80 percent of the political e-mails that he’s vetted over the past decade were written from a conservative point of view.“The use of forwarded e-mail to spread [false information] around is overwhelmingly a right-wing phenomenon,” he said.

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2011-11-17...

“The Internet is a megaphone that spreads conspiracies quickly before there’s anyone to correct the facts. There’s no one between your crazy uncle and his address book.”

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
seeing as how it's a WND story,'anonymous' could be the person who wrote the story.
yeah...just about as anonymous as you are, fonicsilter.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Man, it's gettin' awful slow in here lately... where'd everybody go? I don't understand it? It's almost like there this leaden weight dragging the thread down into the dark, black, fetid water...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...and now you're going to act embarrassed.
I could further this expose' of you but I've got class like shovelhead72 wrote. You're sick but harmless - as long as you're not let out of the basement.
Uh-huh, pops, harmless. That's me alright. Just ignore me and go about your business... I'll just be over here in the corner... harmless... waiting for the head to turn... the jugular to show... any evidence of all of human behaviors, family, love... you'll have a few more chances to see how harmless I am, pops... look around old man, most of you are gone already.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonpartisan debunkers such as FactCheck.org , Snopes.com , PolitiFact.com , Emery and The Washington Post’s Fact Checker have been chasing down these tales and dousing them like three-alarm fires for years.(There’s even a chain e-mail that paints Snopes as a liberal cover-up for the White House.) It’s often difficult for these myth-busters to say with certainty where a falsehood began. But the numbers are clear.
Of the 79 chain e-mails about national politics deemed false by PolitiFact since 2007, only four were aimed at Republicans. Almost all of the rest concern Obama or other Democrats. The claims range from daffy (the White House renaming Christmas trees as “holiday trees”) to serious (the health-care law granting all illegal immigrants free care).
Snopes turned up 46 viral e-mails regarding Bush during his eight years in office. By contrast, in just four years as a candidate and as president, Obama has been the subject of 100 such chain e-mails. The difference is not just in number but in kind: Twenty of the 46 Bush e-mails checked by Snopes turned out to be true, and many of these flattered or praised him. Only 10 e-mails about Obama have been true, and almost every one of them has been negative.
Emery estimates that more than 80 percent of the political e-mails that he’s vetted over the past decade were written from a conservative point of view.“The use of forwarded e-mail to spread [false information] around is overwhelmingly a right-wing phenomenon,” he said.
“The Internet is a megaphone that spreads conspiracies quickly before there’s anyone to correct the facts. There’s no one between your crazy uncle and his address book.”
A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart.

Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill..

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
That what you meant, pops?
Nurse Ratched: "The best thing we can do is go on with our daily routine."
Life's persistent patterns, eh, old man?
Your mutha kept you hidden beneath the trailer skirts until the smell got too bad and Social Cervices came to take you away.

Now, you spend your days as a Solar Lawn Ornament and nights as a trailer park beacon. Not too bright.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The Walking Dead is on tv tonight.
More Obama campaigning?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh, the forum-faeries are descending on me, I'd better make this fast...
I'm rarely bored, I enjoy my own company too much. The reason your classes didn't pan out is because you didn't have the right teacher. I'll work with you after we finish washing your brain out with soap. I'm closing my eyes now.. and I see... a woman with a sense of humor who's simply locked in a suburban nightmare of goody-goodyness. There. Pretty good, huh?
Suit yourself. Have you tried "Lava" for that 'washing out with soap' thing? Might burn a little behind the eyes, but you'll probably get used to that. Let me know how it goes.

Goody-goodyness? I guess those that can't 'do', may as well teach...

Here's a napkin - I put a little ice water on it. No, to your left a scoche....there.

Did you try the cole slaw?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to the fine stealth work by Jimmy Carters grandson; the world got to see firsthand the snarky comments of Mitt Romney. The famous 47% comment sunk him.
President Obama relates to the American people and they to him.
Obama relates to the lowlife bottomfeeding ghetto worshippers leeches like you; unfortunately our once great nation has more of that ilk than ever before, so congratulations: you won and the nation has lost.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When your Simian wife is featured on the Academy Awards, you're clearly part of the in-crowd.
We just sit back and wait for you people to kill each other.
"John Galt"
John, why are you so damn nasty. Why are you a racist? Do you hate blacks?
Peace
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Please everyone, don't let debil kill this thread. It's all.. I have.. that's keeping me sane. Stand up to him someone, tell him we are stronger than he is. Please don't let him do this. he is EVIL.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The only issues that motivate the rightwingers are taking away rights of others. Abortion and gay marriage, gets the haters to the polls.
The only issues that motivate the leftwingers are taking away the hard earned money of successful others to pay for the government lazy do-nothings and illegal aliens, gets the lowlife bottomfeeders such as you to the polls.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Romney is the only candidate who has a Swiss bank account. He did not release those years of tax returns because that would have revealed the extent to which he avoided taxes.
Do you know how many years of tax returns John Kerry released?
I think it was 12-14. Registering yachts in other states is a common practice; and he corrected it.
You mean he got caught doing one of the many things that he and his wife used to accumulate their fortunes, but now must never reveal to the public to appease the hypocritical fools such as you.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh really now; I thought you claimed that the only religious people are republicans?
Not all religious people spend their entire lives scheming hateful ways to take away the rights of others.
Let the above people be an example of Christianity.
And you be an example of continued inebriated hypocrisy.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mutha kept you hidden beneath the trailer skirts until the smell got too bad and Social Cervices came to take you away.
Now, you spend your days as a Solar Lawn Ornament and nights as a trailer park beacon. Not too bright.
UH-HUH... UM... NO, NO, THAT WASN'T HOW IT WAS AT ALL. MY 'MUTHER' AS YOU PUT IT SO... CLASSILY?... WAS RAPED ALMOST TO DEATH BY THREE AMERICAN SOLDIERS AFTER A DRUNKEN BRAWL IN WEISBADEN. THE PHOTOS OF HER MUTILATED BODY ALMOST GOT YOU CLOWNS THROWN OUT OF GERMANY, POPS, BUT THERE'S PLENTY OF TIME YET FOR THAT. I'VE STILL GOT THE CRIME SCENE PICS, POPS, THEY GAVE THEM TO HER. WANNA SEE HER? SHE WAS A REAL BEAUTY BACK THEN... NOT SO MUCH NOW... YOU WANNA SEE HER, MY MOM? SAY, YOU REALLY ARE A "CLASSY" GUY AREN'T YOU. CLOWN?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That is already being done
I know; we've witnessed it every day on this forum.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> The only issues that motivate the leftwingers are taking away the hard earned money of successful others to pay for the government lazy do-nothings and illegal aliens, gets the lowlife bottomfeeders such as you to the polls.
Government has become an assisted living center for the likes of lily, sonicfiller and other deranged liberals.

lily's cover is smoke and bullshit. sonifiller deranged cut-n-paste..

And... I support helping the needy. I oppose funding lazy liberals.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The fake email problem comes from all sides of the political spectrum but it is strangely and selectively played on in partisan fashion by those supposedly neutral "fact checkers". In similar fashion to Rahm Immanuel's "Never let a good catastrophe go to waist", these sites will very often and very nimbly turn a redneck web lie into a plus for their Liberal leanings and lie in the opposite direction.

As an example, I just recently read a Snopes piece on the Ayers/Obama connection and about half-way through it, I began to smile to myself. The author kept denying that Ayers and Obama were liked in any serious fashion other than bumping into each other in a book store or walking the dog at the park.

But then they kept listing (albeit slowly and gradually) all of the panels, commissions, committees and New Party gatherings that they met at - but only by coincidence, of course.

In other words, they might have spent 50% of their verbiage denying any connection and the other 50% listing their connections.
Properly diluted, these two strategies might elude many readers. It did not me.

I trust Liberal media "Fact Checkers" no more than silly posters like fonicsilter who continually Copy-n-Paste from disingenuous websites that suggest they are conservative when they are, in fact, Progressive hiding behind a conservative link misnomer to attract the unsuspecting.

If you swim in sewers long enough, fonicsilter, people will soon fail to discern you from the media you swim in.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

waste

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 802,221 - 802,240 of1,072,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Make 1000$ instantly 44 min generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 173,742
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 3 hr wow 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,161
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 13 at 1:46AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search