Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
802,161 - 802,180 of 1,095,513 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom could beat everyone in the corner bar with only one hand.
And one foot - she's old, so she'd need an edge.

But as I said to Galt, she's a lady. She wouldn't beat up anybody - but she could.

")

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
As a result of the unsavory politics in urban Atlanta, northern suburban communities acted to distance themselves. Beginning in 2005, many communities began the process of incorporating into cities.
Thus far, Milton, Sandy Springs, Brookhaven, Dunwoody, Chattahoochee Hills and Johns Creek have done so.
These cities, after breaking away politically from urban Atlanta, have become so successful that a libertarian think tank, the Reason Foundation, has featured Sandy Springs as a model of effective government. The Economist has also applauded the northern Atlanta cities for solving the problem of unfunded government pension liability and avoiding the bankruptcy that looms over some urban areas. The new cities may soon be able to create their own school districts, which would free them even further from the issues besetting Atlanta.
While incorporation has been popular with residents of the new cities, not all of Atlanta is as satisfied. The Georgia Legislative Black Caucus filed a lawsuit in 2011 to dissolve the new cities, claiming they were a “super-white majority” and diluting the voting power of minorities.
A key leader in the black community and a driving force in support of the lawsuit, who wishes to remain anonymous, bemoaned the “disturbing tendency of black electorates to not elect the smartest and brightest, or even the cleverest.”
Nonetheless, he believes that there is a social contract between the northern and southern parts of the county.
“So when you allow powerful groups of citizens to opt out of a social contract, and form their own, it may benefit the group opting out, but it hurts the larger collective,” he said.
The lawsuit would have canceled incorporation and tied the cities back into the very county that they purposefully left.
State Rep. Lynne Riley, a Republican who represents one of the new cities, called the lawsuit “frivilous” and “disrespectful to the citizens of these cities who are most satisfied with their government.”
The federal trial court rejected the lawsuit, and the court of appeals affirmed the dismissal. However, an attorney for the Black Caucus plans to file an amended lawsuit.
Meanwhile, the same concerns that spurred incorporation continue to mount.
The coward who wants to remain anonymous says "“So when you allow powerful groups of citizens to opt out of a social contract, and form their own, it may benefit the group opting out, but it hurts the larger collective,” he said."

He's right but for the wrong reasons. When America's NAACP, Trayvons and Jesse Sharptons want to create their own separate social contracts exclusively for their own ethnicity, it may benefit the group opting out, but it hurts the larger collective".

America is tired of hurting, Mr. Chicken Anonymous.
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Lily is a disgruntled old white woman who never got any dark meat stuffed into her cavelike Vag, racist neocon she is

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to the fine stealth work by Jimmy Carters grandson; the world got to see firsthand the snarky comments of Mitt Romney. The famous 47% comment sunk him.
President Obama relates to the American people and they to him.
Romney was only off by 4%.

Undeniable, Obama really does have a phylogenetic affinity for fellow morons, and you for him.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>And one foot - she's old, so she'd need an edge.
But as I said to Galt, she's a lady. She wouldn't beat up anybody - but she could.
")
You know, I knew another woman once who ended her posts with the word, "Next." Something about a barbeque... Lotta women find me hard to be without and seem unnaturally grateful when I'm within... boring out there isn't it, hon'?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh really now; I thought you claimed that the only religious people are republicans?
Not all religious people spend their entire lives scheming hateful ways to take away the rights of others.
Let the above people be an example of Christianity.
The Jesse Sharptons pursue religion for its earthly benefits of money, power and self-aggrandizement.

If they had instead been born Muslims abroad, they'd be marching and singing "We shall Overcome" in Benghazi with AK47s slung over their shoulders and plastic explosives in their underpants.

Allah Akbar.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That is already being done
What.

They already hit your trailer?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>And one foot - she's old, so she'd need an edge.
")
So a woman with sewer-pipe arms mothers one with sewer-tile attitudes.

Life follows a pattern.
NJ raider 1

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When your Simian wife is featured on the Academy Awards, you're clearly part of the in-crowd.
We just sit back and wait for you people to kill each other.
Or the next one of you people who's parents won't give up the keys to the Saab, ago he steals their bushmaster model AR15 & makes an example of you & all the shoppers at the local shopping center. Seems to be more & more of your idiot children making the headlines every year! Must be something in the water!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Or the next one of you people who's parents won't give up the keys to the Saab, ago he steals their bushmaster model AR15 & makes an example of you & all the shoppers at the local shopping center. Seems to be more & more of your idiot children making the headlines every year! Must be something in the water!
It's liberals who should be banned and forbidden from owning guns. YOU people kill people. Whether it's on the streets or in an abortion clinic, blacks are killing themselves at an unprecedented rate.

AND...Being challenged in life is inevitable, you being a deranged moron and remaing on a 'Blue Magnet' preserve is optional you idiot. Reagan and Brady were shot by a deranged democrat.

Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry old white men.

Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?

Oklahoma City Bombing~~~ Timothy McVeigh Registered Democrat-Father Bill McVeigh and family United Auto Workers, Union man

Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Deranged liberal

Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal

George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat

Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.

Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat

Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Democrats.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I knew another woman once who ended her posts with the word, "Next." Something about a barbeque... Lotta women find me hard to be without and seem unnaturally grateful when I'm within... boring out there isn't it, hon'?
Wouldn't know - my mind reading classes just didn't pan out, and I'm frequently grateful for it. There are things I don't want to know - ya know? Like what sort of dickens you get up to when you're bored.

And yes, I know you think you know, but there's nothing to know...I get compared to several other posters. It makes me giggle. And you,'carol' are hilarious.

Now wipe that sauce off your chin, and have some more potato salad. It's the good kind.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Life follows a pattern.
Um... so tell us O' wise one, what is life's pattern? Ohhhhh... you mean your life, huh? Yeah, I can sorta see that.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Or the next one of you people who's parents won't give up the keys to the Saab, ago he steals their bushmaster model AR15 & makes an example of you & all the shoppers at the local shopping center. Seems to be more & more of your idiot children making the headlines every year! Must be something in the water!
Gee. That is a mystery. The children of SAAB-owners might occasionally kill a few in a crowd while "you people" kill thousands of individuals hourly across the urban trash yards at Dry Cleaners, Fast Food Drive-Thru's, Salons, on City Buses, Party Stores and - hell - even Funeral Homes and Churches.

The SAAB-owner crowd would seem preferable to the helter-skelter murders committed each minute of every hour in the urban jungle landscapes staining the American map.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't know - my mind reading classes just didn't pan out, and I'm frequently grateful for it. There are things I don't want to know - ya know? Like what sort of dickens you get up to when you're bored.
And yes, I know you think you know, but there's nothing to know...I get compared to several other posters. It makes me giggle. And you,'carol' are hilarious.
Now wipe that sauce off your chin, and have some more potato salad. It's the good kind.
Uh-oh, the forum-faeries are descending on me, I'd better make this fast...

I'm rarely bored, I enjoy my own company too much. The reason your classes didn't pan out is because you didn't have the right teacher. I'll work with you after we finish washing your brain out with soap. I'm closing my eyes now.. and I see... a woman with a sense of humor who's simply locked in a suburban nightmare of goody-goodyness. There. Pretty good, huh?

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Life follows a pattern.
I could continue in this vein, and bag on your mom, but I don't know your mom, so I won't.

Stay classy.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... so tell us O' wise one, what is life's pattern? Ohhhhh... you mean your life, huh? Yeah, I can sorta see that.
Pubic hair stuck inside of your ear canal.
That's your life's rigid pattern.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Big Bubba Blackcock wrote:
<quoted text>You still felching your grandma with that dirty mouth boy? you white garbage neocon
Even dead meat is afraid of where your mouth has been.

carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

When I do get bored I like to pour myself a glass of wine, light up a joint, and watch old Marilyn Monroe movies, or, Nick and Nora and Asta. How about you?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>I could continue in this vein, and bag on your mom, but I don't know your mom, so I won't.
Stay classy.
Always
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Pubic hair stuck inside of your ear canal.
That's your life's rigid pattern.
??? Yeah, um, whatever, pops.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago