Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
802,081 - 802,100 of 1,100,198 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#871469 Mar 10, 2013
Republican wrote:
Endorse Republicans
not ones like Romney.
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#871470 Mar 10, 2013
o lily, me miss your vulva that look like an old catcher mitt, uh uh uh, I know u love the dark meat
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#871471 Mar 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sitting on your mouth. Wipe that grin.
Pull down yer pants, yer words are mumbled
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871472 Mar 10, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
All that legislation was crafted during the Kennedy years.
All Johnson did was sign his name to it.
You'll have to explain to me why J. Edgar Hoover and oil tycoon, Clint Murchison would be friends with a liberal politician. That dog don't hunt.
The main point of my post, which you miss in the most embarrassing manner, was that the CIA was the prime mover in causing the war with North Vietnam.
The Civil Rights Act was dead in Congress until LBJ took office.

J. Edgar Hoover had donkey pictures of most Washington politicians.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#871473 Mar 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am focused.
Focused in you having a fit about Obama's admitted drug use in college when you idiots elected a President twice that was such a drunk & cokehead well into his adult life.
I'm perfectly at ease with the habits of this president, it gives me a plausible explanation for why he do what he do, and for him, an excuse for not knowing (remembering?) what's going on around him.
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#871474 Mar 10, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to read, Dweeb.
I stated the change did not occur overnight.
But it did happen eventually. The shift was noticeable on election night, 1964, following Barry Goldwater's speech against Civil Rights. Five Southern states bolted for the GOP camp.
New breed of Southerner? No such animal.
Your sister lives fo the dark meat
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871475 Mar 10, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
So if gays want to marry, keep your snoot out of it, Mr. GOP Hypocrite.
Marriage should be a private contract between individuals, not sanctioned or controlled by government in any way. That includes not mandating any benefits of "marriage" or setting any rules for dissolution of same, including alimony and/or child support, all of which should be covered by contract.

That way, nobody has any say other than the individuals involved.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#871476 Mar 10, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm perfectly at ease with the habits of this president, it gives me a plausible explanation for why he do what he do, and for him, an excuse for not knowing (remembering?) what's going on around him.
But he's making fools of your party while getting this country back on track despite your party trying its best not to help.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#871477 Mar 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
As the Jerk-In-Chief described it, Ayers and Dohrn were just neighbors he met in Chicago.
Liar, Liar, Marxist Manifesto on fire.
That is what they were to him, dumbass.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871478 Mar 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> But he's making fools of your party while getting this country back on track despite your party trying its best not to help.
The track is headed into a tunnel with who knows what coming in the opposite direction.
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#871479 Mar 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what they were to him, dumbass.
You still felching your grandma with that dirty mouth boy? you white garbage neocon
TTTTTTTT

Bowling Green, KY

#871480 Mar 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The track is headed into a tunnel with who knows what coming in the opposite direction.
When we start losing 750,000 jobs per month AGAIN get back with us all on this shit.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#871481 Mar 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we certainly know what's NOT coming.....a Republican President.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#871482 Mar 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage should be a private contract between individuals, not sanctioned or controlled by government in any way. That includes not mandating any benefits of "marriage" or setting any rules for dissolution of same, including alimony and/or child support, all of which should be covered by contract.
That way, nobody has any say other than the individuals involved.
Try getting that past your Party's bible thumping base.
Cway

United States

#871483 Mar 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Be patient.
The left will turn on drones when they are used for warrantless searches in the War on Drugs.
Warrentless searches in the "War on Drugs" was started under Reagan.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#871484 Mar 10, 2013
The GOP Needs to Abandon Hard-line Foreign Policy

Younger Americans that are becoming politically active during the Obama years may not have all the same negative associations with the GOP, but they arenít very likely to flee from the Democratic coalition unless they think the GOP offers an alternative that is acceptable to them. Continued hard-line hawkishness and militarism will naturally keep driving most of them away. The people outside the current Republican coalition that Sen. Paul is talking about trying to reach are typically young and moderate voters, and these have been the kinds of voters that have responded most favorably to less belligerent and confrontational policies. Paul is mostly talking about voters that have recently abandoned the Republican coalition or have so far refused to join it in the first place. The GOP is weakest with voters under 40, and one of the major reasons for this weakness is that these are the voters that associate Republican rule with the disasters of the Bush years, including Iraq. They have been understandably repelled by the example of Republican governance that they have experienced. It wonít be enough for the next Republican nominee to say that he wants peace and doesnít want another Iraq. He will have to adopt policies that make those claims seem credible. Once again, Rubio and most of the other would-be 2016 candidates canít and wonít do that.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#871485 Mar 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful or you will expose yourself as a sockpuppet of leosanus.
Are you sure she's not MY sock, buddy?

For that matter, are you sure YOU'RE not my sock?

Next.
carol

Orlando, FL

#871486 Mar 10, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Try getting that past your Party's bible thumping base.
Martin Luther King, Jr. was a "bible thumper".
Rev. Al Sharpton is a "bible thumper".
Rev. Jesse Jackson is a "bible thumper".
Many black democrats are "bible thumpers".
Many Hispanic democrats are "bible thumpers".
Many moderate democrats are "bible thumpers".

Assuming you mean "bible thumpers" are Christians.

Who are the the predominant "bible thumpers" in the republican base? Not sure I know.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#871487 Mar 10, 2013
Big Bubba Blackcock wrote:
<quoted text>
Pull down yer pants, yer words are mumbled
If you are listening intently with your ears pressed up against my pants, it only means you are so small that you can't reach any higher than the lower end of a latrine.

You were born with limitations, Dood. Learn to live with it.
Rep Rule

AOL

#871488 Mar 10, 2013
Republicans Rule

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min wojar 177,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min JOEL 68,986
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 45 min 40ish 4,667
The Official Jonas Brother Chat Room!!!! (Oct '08) 1 hr Madison Taylor Ho... 744
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,369
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 1 hr Preacher 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr BoDidHe 49,477
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 97,932
Amy 8-29 8 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••