Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,096)

Showing posts 801,901 - 801,920 of1,072,030
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't handle me even if I came with instructions you idiot. If it takes you more than an hour to get ready, then you are not as cute as you think?
POPE JUST REALIZE THAT YOU DO COME WITH INSTRUCTIONS: "DO NOT RESUSCITATE." DON'T WORRY, I WON'T.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>In Nazi Germany, the eugenic liberals would gladly take a "Government Stimulus Job" throwing bodies into the furnaces and think they were on the of Liberalism, until the Elites throw them in last...
According to the SCOTUS its legal to sterilize the unfit in society which would include the non productive members of society here in the US then since they are unfit and dependent on the Federal Government's Welfare System to support & provide for them and their kids they continuously keep having and not the means to provide for them.

Buck v. Bell 274 U.S. 200 (1927), is a decision of the United States Supreme Court, written by Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., in which the Court ruled that a state statute permitting compulsory sterilization of the unfit, including the mentally retarded, "for the protection and health of the state" did not violate the Due Process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. The decision was largely seen as an endorsement of negative eugenics—the attempt to improve the human race by eliminating "defectives" from the gene pool.

Buck v. Bell

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_v._Bell
Forum

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Dem idiots wrote:
<quoted text>Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill..
No one kills.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Just a reminder for Republicans to set their clocks ahead 100 years tonight to join the rest of us in the 21st century.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

BlueFlag wrote:
Just a reminder for Republicans to set their clocks ahead 100 years tonight to join the rest of us in the 21st century.
BlueFlag is a good ol' boy type of guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning, regardless of what time it is.
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
No one kills.
I DO, HONEY, I DO.
really

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

BlueFlag wrote:
Hee hee
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>According to the SCOTUS its legal to sterilize the unfit in society which would include the non productive members of society here in the US then since they are unfit and dependent on the Federal Government's Welfare System to support & provide for them and their kids they continuously keep having and not the means to provide for them.
Buck v. Bell 274 U.S. 200 (1927), is a decision of the United States Supreme Court, written by Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., in which the Court ruled that a state statute permitting compulsory sterilization of the unfit, including the mentally retarded, "for the protection and health of the state" did not violate the Due Process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. The decision was largely seen as an endorsement of negative eugenics—the attempt to improve the human race by eliminating "defectives" from the gene pool.
Buck v. Bell
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_v._Bell
TWO WORDS. TWO WORDS AND YOU GOT ONE OF THEM WRONG. IF YOU'RE NOT A CANDIDATE FOR STERILIZATION THEN WHO IS?
really

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>Whale and Al Gore farts are major contributors to global warming
Let me guess?
An ignorant tea bagger?
really

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't handle me even if I came with instructions you idiot. If it takes you more than an hour to get ready, then you are not as cute as you think?
Is that you, floriduh?
Thought I ordered you to kill yourself.
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

OMIGAWD! YOU GOT A LIGHT BULB FOR THAT IDIOTIC TRASH? I GUESS THAT MEANS SOMEONE ELSE FROM THE CHURCH HAS GOT YOUR BENT AND SAGGING BACK?
Dem idiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you, floriduh?
Thought I ordered you to kill yourself.
You can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, scissors, sticks or stones. One will never disarm a deranged liberal.
Dem idiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess?
An ignorant tea bagger?
Being challenged in life is inevitable, you being a deranged moron and living on a big government Blue Magnet preserve is optional.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

oh_rea11y __-__ wrote:
<quoted text>You mean you're not SURE?
This god forsaken thread is littered with leftwinger threats of violence, terrorist democrats threats, wishing harm, suffering and death on others since it's commencement...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did that retard floriduh find you?
You a dung beetle, bitch?
Being challenged in life is inevitable, you being a deranged moron and living on a 'Blue Magnet' preserve is optional. Reagan and Brady were shot by a deranged democrat.

Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry old white men.

Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?

Oklahoma City Bombing~~~ Timothy McVeigh Registered Democrat-Father Bill McVeigh and family United Auto Workers, Union man

Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Deranged liberal

Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal

George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat

Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.

Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat

Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Democrats.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So, my trusty calculator says that with the ties for first, second and third and because there have only been 44 presidents including the present one, Obama and Jimmy come in dead last.
Could you post the source for that list? I'm just interested.
My people investigated this story quite thoroughly, rest assured, the rating is quite accurate.
Yes

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did that retard floriduh find you?
You a dung beetle, bitch?
Pray to obama for a free lobotomy to replace your present failed equipment.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

THE POPE wrote:
<quoted text>
TWO WORDS. TWO WORDS AND YOU GOT ONE OF THEM WRONG. IF YOU'RE NOT A CANDIDATE FOR STERILIZATION THEN WHO IS?
anybody on Federal & State Welfare who keeps propagating is unfit and is a Candidate for Sterilization because we cant afford to take care of anymore that are dependent on the Federal Government & US Tax Payers.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Being challenged in life is inevitable, you being a deranged moron and living on a 'Blue Magnet' preserve is optional. Reagan and Brady were shot by a deranged democrat.
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry old white men.
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
Oklahoma City Bombing~~~ Timothy McVeigh Registered Democrat-Father Bill McVeigh and family United Auto Workers, Union man
Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Deranged liberal
Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal
George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat
Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.
Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat
Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Democrats.
Makes sense because only 33% of the nations voters are registered Repub. Odds are in favor that anything occurring is going to be from other than a Repub.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>anybody on Federal & State Welfare who keeps propagating is unfit and is a Candidate for Sterilization because we cant afford to take care of anymore that are dependent on the Federal Government & US Tax Payers.
You should be first in line for sterilization then...clearly many taxpayers' dollars wasted on your education.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 801,901 - 801,920 of1,072,030
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,601
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min ritedownthemiddle 45,466
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,146
Blood on the Fourth of July 31 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 7-11 58 min Kuuipo 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,529
The rare and elusive Colombian perro caliente s... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••