Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
801,901 - 801,920 of 1,101,333 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#871285 Mar 10, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Your Right Margaret Sanger agrees and Mike Wallace asked her that question if she was in favor of Birth Control and she said yes on 8:30 in the video.
VERY REVEALING Margaret Sanger Interview MUST SEE ! PLANNED PARENTHOOD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HsrOPDdbTzMXX
Another moron who doesn't know the difference between your and you're!!

What an "edumacation"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871286 Mar 10, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What an "edumacation"
lily's cover of smoke and her bullshit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871287 Mar 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Any debt since Jan of 2011 was approved by Boehner first.
the buck stops with obama you moron..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#871288 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Pfftttt, another one who doesn't know the meaning of fascism. Aren't you embarrassed to bandy about terms that you know nothing about?
You wish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871289 Mar 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking slipping birth control into beer sold at NASCAR events should o the trick.
Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Amherst, MA

#871290 Mar 10, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's almost like a fog rolled in over the democratic party over the past few decades that has blinded and confused them.
What I really think is behind the irrational hatred by many on the left is their much bigger hatred towards anyone striving toward higher ground or any resemblence of societal standards or anyone daring to believe in a higher power. Unfortunately, these are the blind loyalists who are too far gone to help.
But I'm very glad to know you proved yourself to be a clear thinker and no longer believe in the "god of big government" with their fog of lies and deception. It says a lot about you.
It's encouraging to know there's still hope for others like you.
Have a good day. Have to rearrange furniture.
Once again Carol you prove what a clueless twit and liar you are. Those of us on the left don't have any hatred for those who achieve success, it's how you do it that makes the difference . A high school friend of mine came up with an idea for a product and started making it in his parents' garage and steadily expanded, hiring workers and when he sold the business became a very rich man. You may have heard about it, Yankee Candle which employs thousands of workers in its manufacturing facility and its retail outlets across the country and in Europe. Do I begrudge him his success? Absolutely not, he provided employment not only with his company but with other companies that sprung up in competition.
Someone like Mitt Romney however made his money taking over companies, loading them with debt, raiding employee pensions , laying people off and shipping jobs overseas.
Your assertion that those on the left are devoid of religious belief is also totally false. Most of the people I go to church with are liberals. My son is an unabashed liberal and even when he's away at college he gets on the Metro on Sunday to attend services at St. John's on Lafayette Park or goes to a Catholic service on the CUA campus.
Your "societal standards" are code for people like you wanting to force your religious bigotry on others.
Jimmy is a mealy mouthed punk who simply parrots every other ignorant right winger on this topic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871291 Mar 10, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
lily likes more cops, bigger, and better Fascist government..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#871292 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
What an "edumacation"
That is becouse you'er incompetent facist public school system. moron!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871293 Mar 10, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again Carol you prove what a clueless twit and liar you are. Those of us on the left don't have any hatred for those who achieve success, it's how you do it that makes the difference . A high school friend of mine came up with an idea for a product and started making it in his parents' garage and steadily expanded, hiring workers and when he sold the business became a very rich man. You may have heard about it, Yankee Candle which employs thousands of workers in its manufacturing facility and its retail outlets across the country and in Europe. Do I begrudge him his success? Absolutely not, he provided employment not only with his company but with other companies that sprung up in competition.
Someone like Mitt Romney however made his money taking over companies, loading them with debt, raiding employee pensions , laying people off and shipping jobs overseas.
Your assertion that those on the left are devoid of religious belief is also totally false. Most of the people I go to church with are liberals. My son is an unabashed liberal and even when he's away at college he gets on the Metro on Sunday to attend services at St. John's on Lafayette Park or goes to a Catholic service on the CUA campus.
Your "societal standards" are code for people like you wanting to force your religious bigotry on others.
Jimmy is a mealy mouthed punk who simply parrots every other ignorant right winger on this topic.
clueless twit and liar? LOL.. You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you PDupont?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871294 Mar 10, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is becouse you'er incompetent facist public school system. moron!!
lily doesn't know where she's going, but she's on her way..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#871295 Mar 10, 2013
Conservative Media’s Propaganda Problem

I second what Dan McCarthy says here:

That spirit of fair play is missing from the reporting that one finds among many well-funded right-wing websites. I’d have a degree of respect for the Washington Free Beacon if its opposition to Hagel had been couched in well-written polemical essays of the sort once produced by Norman Podhoretz. Those kinds of essay can also be dishonest in the particulars, but the genre itself indicates some degree of good-faith self-awareness—awareness of the difference between playing the role of a prosecutor and that of a judge, juror, or bailiff.

The problem with right-wing journalism today isn’t that it features too much opinion but that its reporting is all slant.

This seems to be a problem that happens regardless of the party in power. When there is a Republican administration, many conservative media outlets seem to consider it their responsibility to act as its boosters, almost regardless of what it does, instead of working to hold it accountable. If that means redefining conservatism or spinning bad news to suit the temporary needs of the administration, then that is what often happens. When there is a Democratic administration, the same outlets may want to hold it accountable, but they also often feel obliged to endorse a fantasy, alarmist version of administration actions that make it much more difficult for non-partisans to take their objections and criticism seriously. The anti-Hagel campaign promoted a lot of nonsensical, alarmist claims in the name of transparency and oversight, but in doing so it was just continuing a pattern of bad-faith attacks that have been going on for over four years. It’s a bad habit based partly in the need to outrage and horrify the audience in order to boost their numbers, but it’s also based on the assumption that the other “side” is so biased that they are released from their obligations to be accurate and fair as well. The belief seems to be that “all’s fair in propaganda,” which is exactly what conservative media outlets should not be trying to produce in the first place.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#871296 Mar 10, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from a near monopoly on the medium priced retail market, Yankee Candle has become a huge fundraising item for schools. It's a tremendous organization.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#871297 Mar 10, 2013
Jeb Bush coming up on Face the Nation, he's going to explain to Bob Schieffer how to go about fixing Washington.

LMAO!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#871298 Mar 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They said no such thing, dumbass.
If they didn't Davey Boie, what did they say?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871299 Mar 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Jeb Bush coming up on Face the Nation, he's going to explain to Bob Schieffer how to go about fixing Washington.
LMAO!
You too like PDupont are a very special kind of stupid aren't you Realtime? Family?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#871300 Mar 10, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>If they didn't Davey Boie, what did they say?
They didn't said what you claimed.

By the time Democrats gained control of the House, the housing collapse was already in motion.

Which department of the Federal Government was supposed to be watching????

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#871301 Mar 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>the buck stops with obama you moron..
But you said it stopped at Pelosi when he was Speaker.

Make up your mind.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#871302 Mar 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
LMAO!
Reminds me of the time 51% of America thought a mulatto coke snorting pothead Marxist was capable of doing anything that didn't include a ball.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871303 Mar 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't said what you claimed.
By the time Democrats gained control of the House, the housing collapse was already in motion.
Which department of the Federal Government was supposed to be watching????
Courage in liberals is often mistaken with insanity when RealDave answers questions..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871304 Mar 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But you said it stopped at Pelosi when he was Speaker.
Make up your mind.
Admit RealDave... The buck stops with obama..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 23 min FXX 3
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 25 min My Flowers 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 4,683
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr I Hate You 49,487
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,753
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••