Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#871359 Mar 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Remember RealDave, rumors you hear about Bush are as true as the ones er hear about you.
"No Surprize"
Surely you jest!! Based on "real dumb's" post I was positive he was/is a liar, a bigot, a hypocrite, a liberalloonnut, a nobama asskisser, a free cell phone recipient, a non payer of Federal Income tax, a food stamp user a proud recipient of EBT card. Now you are telling me is not?
Peace
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#871360 Mar 10, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you are another moron that definitely needs an education.
Really?
OK, Jethro, keep butchering the English language with that privately funded education.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#871361 Mar 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> These people are clueless! I can see how easy it is for a Stalin or Mao to take over.
Tri-Care works, MediCare works, what doesn't work is non-competitive private insurance that pays sales commissions at multiple levels and bonuses to actuaries and case workers for fking over those too weak, stupid or afraid to complain.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871362 Mar 10, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously the American people couldn't relate to Kerry, either. He was defeated. You have a selective memory, ya dope.
Remember the GOP attack ads showing Kerry windsurfing?
Absolutely.

That was really unfair of the Republicans to make Kerry wear a rubber suit and windsurf with the beautiful people at Martha's Vineyard.

Typical dirty politics.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871363 Mar 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Tri-Care works, MediCare works, what doesn't work is non-competitive private insurance that pays sales commissions at multiple levels and bonuses to actuaries and case workers for fking over those too weak, stupid or afraid to complain.
Every business has high volume loss leaders.

But when the government runs everything, we can finally beat those greedy doctors and hospitals into the ground.

Everybody will get the blue light special.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#871364 Mar 10, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"No Surprize"
Surely you jest!! Based on "real dumb's" post I was positive he was/is a liar, a bigot, a hypocrite, a liberalloonnut, a nobama asskisser, a free cell phone recipient, a non payer of Federal Income tax, a food stamp user a proud recipient of EBT card. Now you are telling me is not?
Peace
Eed, the horse's Patut

Feel free to actually prove something I wrote to be a lie.

Me pointing out your protection of the use of racial slurs is not being a bigot.

I pay for my cell hone. Did you have a Bush phone? A Clinton phone,a Bush Sr phone or a Reagan hone? Of course, you dumbass right whiners do know that these phones were in existence prior to Obama, Right? Of course not, because you are too stupid.

Just paid my Federal Income tax. Both Corporate & Personal.

No food stamps either.

All that does make you a liar.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#871365 Mar 10, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously the American people couldn't relate to Kerry, either. He was defeated. You have a selective memory, ya dope.
Remember the GOP attack ads showing Kerry windsurfing?
As they couldn't relate to Gimpy McCain who also never had a real job and married major money.

In each case the voters decided neither were POTUS material__works for me but that doesn't mean that they can't find success serving in lesser roles.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#871366 Mar 10, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Come on stoopid!!! Get on topic the subject is current president nobama. You and the other liberal loons of your ilk can point to no significant accomplishments of our current president so you bash Bush. Well I guess you could point out under president nobama;
- Millions more American's on food stamps
- Millions fewer American's paying Federal Income tax
- Anemic GDP growth
- Housing market still down, sales and values
- White House closed to kids, did not the White House used to be referred to as America's House?
- The passage of nobamakare unpopular with a majority of American's
- Free cell phones for the lazy, those with their hands out
- Less take home pay for the American's who actually work
- Unemployment still higher than when the current president took office
- Gasoline prices double since nobama took office
Peace
KMA
PS: Save your breath, we know your response will be, "It's Bush's fault".
Poor dumbass Eed, still blaming Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.

Cellphones. You GD idiot. These are not something Obama started or the government pays for. This is an example of just how uninformed you are.

Maybe Obama could use the Bush method to lower the price of gasoline - kill the economy & thereby kill demand.

You Right whiners get dumber every GD day of your worthless miserable lives.
DemjuanNDemsean

Pompano Beach, FL

#871367 Mar 10, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
OK, Jethro, keep butchering the English language with that privately funded education.
Your ghetto gutter langauge it be loved by Obamabots.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#871368 Mar 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Tri-Care works, MediCare works, what doesn't work is non-competitive private insurance that pays sales commissions at multiple levels and bonuses to actuaries and case workers for fking over those too weak, stupid or afraid to complain.
Uh, Medicare is $85.3 trillion in the red! It is broke.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#871369 Mar 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The goal is an open society where nobody needs to work, everything is available in abundance, drugs are legal and free, and you can have sex with whoever you want.
Sounds great.
Detroit area is a good example of that and where breed like Rabbits and that is the end results of the New Left.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#871370 Mar 10, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
yeap your another that wants to throw out the English Language and replace the english language with Ebonics: The True Language of Black Folks in the public schools I see Jethro.

Ebonics (a blend of the words ebony and phonics) is a term that was originally intended to refer to the language of all people descended from enslaved Black Africans, particularly in West Africa, the Caribbean, and North America. Since the 1996 controversy over its use by the Oakland School Board, the term Ebonics has primarily been used to refer to African American Vernacular English (AAVE), a dialect distinctively different from Standard American English.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#871371 Mar 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Uh, Medicare is $85.3 trillion in the red! It is broke.
that is why G.W. Bush and Republicans added 7 trillion dollars to the National Debt to keep the ponzi scheme going with their Medicare Part D.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#871372 Mar 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>the buck stops with obama you moron..
You are correct. So let us all thank Obama for having spent the least on Deficit spending than any President in the past 60 years !!!!!!!!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#871373 Mar 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Uh, Medicare is $85.3 trillion in the red! It is broke.
Without BushCo's moronic unfunded part D and the many other bullshyt (R) tweaks, Medicare would be just fine.

Flacko, your thought process betrays you at every turn__fat scooters, inflatable back braces, stair lifts and in home construction projects should not be offered/funded through MediCare except in very rare circumstances.

And your "in the red" figure demonstrates your willingness to buy into stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871374 Mar 10, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Detroit area is a good example of that and where breed like Rabbits and that is the end results of the New Left.
Yeah, but Detroit is too depressing and too cold.

How about the same deal in San Diego?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DemjuanNDemsean

Pompano Beach, FL

#871375 Mar 10, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct. So let us all thank Obama for having spent the least on Deficit spending than any President in the past 60 years !!!!!!!!!!
Pray to Obama for more magic hopey-changey baloney.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871376 Mar 10, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>yeap your another that wants to throw out the English Language and replace the english language with Ebonics: The True Language of Black Folks in the public schools I see Jethro.
Ebonics (a blend of the words ebony and phonics) is a term that was originally intended to refer to the language of all people descended from enslaved Black Africans, particularly in West Africa, the Caribbean, and North America. Since the 1996 controversy over its use by the Oakland School Board, the term Ebonics has primarily been used to refer to African American Vernacular English (AAVE), a dialect distinctively different from Standard American English.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics
Ebonics should replace English to demonstrate that we are a repentant society for the abuses of slavery.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#871377 Mar 10, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that is why G.W. Bush and Republicans added 7 trillion dollars to the National Debt to keep the ponzi scheme going with their Medicare Part D.
Try again! Medicare Part D is broke too. It is $21.4 trillion in the red.

Time to go watch some racin'!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871378 Mar 10, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that is why G.W. Bush and Republicans added 7 trillion dollars to the National Debt to keep the ponzi scheme going with their Medicare Part D.
Bush was trying to beat the Democrats to the punch with the drug program. But Republicans don't know how to claim credit for being Santa Claus.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min loose cannon 179,693
Abby 10-30 5 min edogxxx 31
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 56 min Grau 68,687
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr gimpyolman 50,791
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 47,611
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 2 hr AintItThe truth 13
Democraps join Fergie lynch mobs. 2 hr Lets get whitey 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 98,570

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:30PM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]