Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871257 Mar 9, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>anybody on Federal & State Welfare who keeps propagating is unfit and is a Candidate for Sterilization because we cant afford to take care of anymore that are dependent on the Federal Government & US Tax Payers.
Margaret Sanger would agree.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#871260 Mar 9, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
If you paid for that, you were taken, pal.
your part of the entitlement society then if you think that way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dem idiots

Seminole, FL

#871262 Mar 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I support helping the needy. I oppose funding lazy racist liberals.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dem idiots

Seminole, FL

#871263 Mar 9, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be first in line for sterilization then...clearly many taxpayers' dollars wasted on your education.
Obama's second term will not be as easy as his first. The lame stream media will sooner or later, eventually throw obama under the bus.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871264 Mar 9, 2013
Dem idiots wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's second term will not be as easy as his first. The lame stream media will sooner or later, eventually throw obama under the bus.
No, they have no balls.

A bunch of emasculated phaeries.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871265 Mar 9, 2013
Dem idiots wrote:
<quoted text>I support helping the needy. I oppose funding lazy racist liberals.
Private charity to support the truly needy is admirable.

Obamaphones, not so much.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#871266 Mar 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Right Margaret Sanger agrees and Mike Wallace asked her that question if she was in favor of Birth Control and she said yes on 8:30 in the video.

VERY REVEALING Margaret Sanger Interview MUST SEE ! PLANNED PARENTHOOD

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

Chicago, IL

#871267 Mar 9, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
If you paid for that, you were taken, pal.
hi Sel how is it going long time no see
whats been hapnin'

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#871268 Mar 9, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be first in line for sterilization then...clearly many taxpayers' dollars wasted on your education.
this is what happens too when there is no Tax Payers and just an Entitlement Society and same thing has happened in Detroit too which cant pay its bills and keep the city lights on.

Philadelphia Officials Vote to Close 23 Schools

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/08/education/p...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmademidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#871269 Mar 9, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>Worst President that defeated the GOP...twice.
Newt Gingrich, Herman Cain, Rick Perry, Magic Underpants Mittens Romney
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's why you should be embarrassed: You and the other lowlife bottomfeeding welfare and foodstamp sucking ghetto leeches voted for the worst president since Jimma...twice...Bwhahahahahaha hahahahaha...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#871271 Mar 9, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Your Correct about Ann Arbor MI and where the New Left & Modern Liberalism all started at the University of Michigan and where Bill Ayers got his formal education and got involved with the New Left's Modern Liberalism.
Bill Ayers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers
I never knew that.

Or maybe I did and then forgot.

BTW......XXYOUTUBE-PKf2LBgsuqQ XX

I only wish.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#871273 Mar 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I never knew that.
Or maybe I did and then forgot.
BTW......http://www.youtube.co m/watch?v=PKf2LBgsuqQXX
I only wish.
you were right about Ann Arbor Michigan why it is the way it is and is where Bill Ayers got Radicalized in the New Left and where he co-founded the Weather Underground, a self-described communist revolutionary group and became involved in the New Left with the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) where he rose to national prominence as an SDS leader in 1968 and 1969. As head of an SDS regional group, the "Jesse James Gang," Ayers made decisive contributions to the Weatherman orientation toward militancy.

The group Ayers headed in Detroit, Michigan became one of the earliest gatherings of what became the Weatherman. Before the June 1969 SDS convention, Ayers became a prominent leader of the group, which arose as a result of a schism in SDS.

Bill Ayers Early activism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers#Early...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Amherst, MA

#871274 Mar 10, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
As I read this, I can just imagine you wearing nothing but military boots and carrying a Communist Flag, marching in the middle of the day down the street like you are in a parade.
You really don't have a clue with your limited wisdom.
But spam on, man. It's your right.
Listen up you mealy mouth punk ! I enlisted and wore this country's uniform back when Mitt Romney was hiding out in France as a "missionary" and Dick Cheney got five deferments because he had "other priorities". Don't you even dare impugn my patriotism.
You're an idiot Jimmy and everything you post proves it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Amherst, MA

#871275 Mar 10, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, quite a few other liberals were upset their fellow liberals didn't join this fight.
But the Democratic Party is no longer about principle. It's about power at any cost, ideology over rationality and demonizing before applying any measure of common sense.
"I didn't leave the Democratic Party. It left me."
Ronald Reagan
Hopefully, at least moderate democrats are starting to think the same thing.
Yeah stupid that's why Lindsey Graham stated that;
“This idea that we’re going to use a drone to attack an American citizen in a cafe in America is ridiculous.”
Rand Paul's whole premise was inane. If there's a terrorist suspect on US soil we have the means for law enforcement to arrest him or her and bring them to justice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Amherst, MA

#871276 Mar 10, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>The Myths of Single-Payer Health Care
By David Hogberg
A single-payer health care system is one in which a single-entity -- the government -- collects almost all of the revenue for and pays almost all of the bills for the health care system. In most single-payer systems only a small percentage of health care expenses are paid for with private funds. Countries that have a single-payer system include Australia, Canada, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Single-payer is popular among the political left in the United States. Leftists have emitted tons of propaganda in favor of a single-payer system, much of which has fossilized into myth.
Single-payer national health insurance is a system in which a single public or quasi-public agency organizes health financing, but delivery of care remains largely private.
Currently, the U.S. health care system is outrageously expensive, yet inadequate. Despite spending more than twice as much as the rest of the industrialized nations ($8,160 per capita), the United States performs poorly in comparison on major health indicators such as life expectancy, infant mortality and immunization rates. Moreover, the other advanced nations provide comprehensive coverage to their entire populations, while the U.S. leaves 51 million completely uninsured and millions more inadequately covered.

The reason we spend more and get less than the rest of the world is because we have a patchwork system of for-profit payers. Private insurers necessarily waste health dollars on things that have nothing to do with care: overhead, underwriting, billing, sales and marketing departments as well as huge profits and exorbitant executive pay. Doctors and hospitals must maintain costly administrative staffs to deal with the bureaucracy. Combined, this needless administration consumes one-third (31 percent) of Americans’ health dollars.
Single-payer financing is the only way to recapture this wasted money. The potential savings on paperwork, more than $400 billion per year, are enough to provide comprehensive coverage to everyone without paying any more than we already do.
Under a single-payer system, all Americans would be covered for all medically necessary services, including: doctor, hospital, preventive, long-term care, mental health, reproductive health care, dental, vision, prescription drug and medical supply costs. Patients would regain free choice of doctor and hospital, and doctors would regain autonomy over patient care.
Physicians would be paid fee-for-service according to a negotiated formulary or receive salary from a hospital or nonprofit HMO / group practice. Hospitals would receive a global budget for operating expenses. Health facilities and expensive equipment purchases would be managed by regional health planning boards.
A single-payer system would be financed by eliminating private insurers and recapturing their administrative waste. Modest new taxes would replace premiums and out-of-pocket payments currently paid by individuals and business. Costs would be controlled through negotiated fees, global budgeting and bulk purchasing.
www.pnhp.org/facts/single-payer-resources
Single payer would free business from having to pay for employee health coverage and allow for more expansion and higher wages.
You're an idiot Jane.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#871277 Mar 10, 2013
BlueFlag wrote:
Just a reminder for Republicans to set their clocks ahead 100 years tonight to join the rest of us in the 21st century.
That is all you have is Repub or Dems. Repub need to come to the 21th century and Dems need to understand the communism is just more fascisms.
And Americans need to kick both your as# out of America. You and your facist government are a threat to Liberty and Freedom.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#871278 Mar 10, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>The Dodd-Franks comedy act in the House of Representatives that said thre was nothing wrong with the Savings and Loans. Come on Davey Boie even you know that don't ya??
They said no such thing, dumbass.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#871279 Mar 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Selective birth control, to eliminate undesirable minority populations, a worthwhile goal.
I'm thinking slipping birth control into beer sold at NASCAR events should o the trick.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#871280 Mar 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>How much debt has obama signed on?
Any debt since Jan of 2011 was approved by Boehner first.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#871281 Mar 10, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Single-payer national health insurance is a system in which a single public or quasi-public agency organizes health financing, but delivery of care remains largely private.
Currently, the U.S. health care system is outrageously expensive, yet inadequate. Despite spending more than twice as much as the rest of the industrialized nations ($8,160 per capita), the United States performs poorly in comparison on major health indicators such as life expectancy, infant mortality and immunization rates. Moreover, the other advanced nations provide comprehensive coverage to their entire populations, while the U.S. leaves 51 million completely uninsured and millions more inadequately covered.
The reason we spend more and get less than the rest of the world is because we have a patchwork system of for-profit payers. Private insurers necessarily waste health dollars on things that have nothing to do with care: overhead, underwriting, billing, sales and marketing departments as well as huge profits and exorbitant executive pay. Doctors and hospitals must maintain costly administrative staffs to deal with the bureaucracy. Combined, this needless administration consumes one-third (31 percent) of Americans’ health dollars.
Single-payer financing is the only way to recapture this wasted money. The potential savings on paperwork, more than $400 billion per year, are enough to provide comprehensive coverage to everyone without paying any more than we already do.
Under a single-payer system, all Americans would be covered for all medically necessary services, including: doctor, hospital, preventive, long-term care, mental health, reproductive health care, dental, vision, prescription drug and medical supply costs. Patients would regain free choice of doctor and hospital, and doctors would regain autonomy over patient care.
Physicians would be paid fee-for-service according to a negotiated formulary or receive salary from a hospital or nonprofit HMO / group practice. Hospitals would receive a global budget for operating expenses. Health facilities and expensive equipment purchases would be managed by regional health planning boards.
A single-payer system would be financed by eliminating private insurers and recapturing their administrative waste. Modest new taxes would replace premiums and out-of-pocket payments currently paid by individuals and business. Costs would be controlled through negotiated fees, global budgeting and bulk purchasing.
www.pnhp.org/facts/single-payer-resources
Single payer would free business from having to pay for employee health coverage and allow for more expansion and higher wages.
You're an idiot Jane.
Brilliant DuPont!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min Mandela 70,098
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,621
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 2 hr shell 365
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Sgt Prepper 179,386
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 6 hr Just Saying 54,525
Perfect for Halloween 6 hr Harem 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 7 hr Godly 18
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]