Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#871323 Mar 10, 2013
carol wrote:
What really frustrates me is the left convienently ignores the massive wealth of the Kennedys and John Kerry, a former democrat president and two democrat presidential candidates, but claim the American people simply can't "relate" to the wealth of a republican candidate.
What the heck is up with that?
It's because the left talks to the left. The more contradictory or counterintuitive it sounds to us, the more sense it makes to them.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#871324 Mar 10, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Another moron who doesn't know the difference between your and you're!!
What an "edumacation"
you are another moron that definitely needs an education.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871325 Mar 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am focused.
Focused in you having a fit about Obama's admitted drug use in college when you idiots elected a President twice that was such a drunk & cokehead well into his adult life.
Remember RealDave, rumors you hear about Bush are as true as the ones er hear about you.
carol

Orlando, FL

#871326 Mar 10, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah stupid that's why Lindsey Graham stated that;
“This idea that we’re going to use a drone to attack an American citizen in a cafe in America is ridiculous.”
Rand Paul's whole premise was inane. If there's a terrorist suspect on US soil we have the means for law enforcement to arrest him or her and bring them to justice.
Then why did Holder defend Obama having the authority at his own discretion to use drones in this country against "suspected terrorists"?

It confirms many people's concerns that this president says one thing and does another. If he insists on trying all terrorists in American courts, why would he want autonomous authority to use drones on American soil against "suspected" terrorists?

When it comes to life and death, he simply can't be trusted. Not this president who detests any and all opposition to his personal ideology and personal vision for this country.

You can see why having sole authority to use drones against "suspected enemies" would make a few people a little nervous.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871327 Mar 10, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you are another moron that definitely needs an education.
Got that right..lily needs her ass spanked, ugly witch..

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#871328 Mar 10, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily she be drinkin extra early she be drinkin or maybe lily she be still drinkin from Happy Hour yesterday
probably got her Government Check and will drink til its gone.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#871329 Mar 10, 2013
Exodus
Chapter 35
2 Six days you shall do work :
the seventh day shall be holy
unto you, the sabbath, and the
rest of the Lord : he that should
do any work on it, shall be put
to death.
carol

Orlando, FL

#871330 Mar 10, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because the left talks to the left. The more contradictory or counterintuitive it sounds to us, the more sense it makes to them.
Sen. John Kerry and his wife are among the 400 richest Americans. He had “a plan to tax the rich.”

According to analysis by the Argus Group, a well respected tax law and economics firm, the Kerrys’ average tax rate would only increase to 15.2 percent while many small businesses' average rate would rise by 4.0 percentage points to as high as 35 to 40 percent.

Last year, Mr. Kerry and his wife paid only 13.4 percent of their declared $5.5 million income in federal taxes.

President and Mrs. Bush, whose income was only 15 percent of the Kerrys’, paid a tax rate more than twice as high, 27.7 percent.

Mr. Kerry was not proposing increased taxes on those who are already rich but increasing taxes on those who are trying to become rich making it more difficult for people to join his club of the very wealthy.

Sen. John Edwards, Kerry's running mate, shared this tax hypocrisy. Mr. and Mrs. Edwards paid an average tax rate of only 5.1 percent on their reported $434,000 of income.

Obviously, the public is not given the full story.

Not one reporter asked Kerry about the hypocrisy of his tax positions.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2004/oct/...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871331 Mar 10, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Single-payer national health insurance is a system in which a single public or quasi-public agency organizes health financing, but delivery of care remains largely private.
When the government sets the prices and pays the doctors and hospitals, the system is no longer private.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871332 Mar 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking slipping birth control into beer sold at NASCAR events should o the trick.
Big government Fascists like you would think that.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871333 Mar 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill..
Someone needs to explain why summary execution is more humane than enhanced interrogation.

Obama following in footsteps of his heroes, Castro and Chavez. Not to mention Stalin, Hitler, Mao, and Pol Pot.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#871334 Mar 10, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Sen. John Kerry and his wife are among the 400 richest Americans. He had “a plan to tax the rich.”
According to analysis by the Argus Group, a well respected tax law and economics firm, the Kerrys’ average tax rate would only increase to 15.2 percent while many small businesses' average rate would rise by 4.0 percentage points to as high as 35 to 40 percent.
Last year, Mr. Kerry and his wife paid only 13.4 percent of their declared $5.5 million income in federal taxes.
President and Mrs. Bush, whose income was only 15 percent of the Kerrys’, paid a tax rate more than twice as high, 27.7 percent.
Mr. Kerry was not proposing increased taxes on those who are already rich but increasing taxes on those who are trying to become rich making it more difficult for people to join his club of the very wealthy.
Sen. John Edwards, Kerry's running mate, shared this tax hypocrisy. Mr. and Mrs. Edwards paid an average tax rate of only 5.1 percent on their reported $434,000 of income.
Obviously, the public is not given the full story.
Not one reporter asked Kerry about the hypocrisy of his tax positions.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2004/oct/...
A 2004 opinion piece lifted from a third rate fruitcake rag founded by the Rev Sun Myung Moon?

And you wish to be relevant?

Are you a moonie?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871335 Mar 10, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay focused... Dave... Obama is our president (sic). Whenever your brain overloads you inevitably cower in the Bush's.
Wrong. Obama is an idealistic community organizer trying to correct the problems of government from the outside.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#871336 Mar 10, 2013
carol wrote:
What really frustrates me is the left convienently ignores the massive wealth of the Kennedys and John Kerry, a former democrat president and two democrat presidential candidates, but claim the American people simply can't "relate" to the wealth of a republican candidate.
What the heck is up with that?
Of course they do Miss Carol, because they are for the poooor, with Other People's Money??'Ol Joe didn't make his money being nice to people he controlled, he used his position as Ambassador to wangle the Scotch concession in this country. Something the Kennedy's hold to this day. John F'n Kerry marries well, he sure as heck didn't make it on his own...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871337 Mar 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you are calling up the Super Barney excuse that one Democrat Representative made all of this happen from a minority position in Congress.
"My"? I didn't know you & Barney were that close.
Dave is right. Greedy bankers intentionally made bad loans to destroy their own businesses. It was all part of a racist plot to suck black people into buying houses that they couldn't afford. Meanwhile, the fix was in to bail out the greedy bankers with taxpayer money. Got it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871338 Mar 10, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>what do you think is the goal of the New Left Democrats is and that is they want everybody else to be the providers for the Welfare Society who are unfit.
Authoritarianism is a form of social organization characterized by submission to authority as well as the administration of said authority
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism
No. The goal is an open society where nobody needs to work, everything is available in abundance, drugs are legal and free, and you can have sex with whoever you want.

Sounds great.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#871339 Mar 10, 2013
Liberals hate America, America's great history and Americans.

See? Obama wants to kill American suspects in American soil. Conservatives are against that. Where are the Liberals who claim protection of civil rights? The ones who gave Bush hell for attempting that?

NOWHERE!

Why? Because this time is a Liberal president doing it!

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites!

They only want to protect the rights of Non-Americans. Liberals like a low self-esteem teen, hate themselves!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871340 Mar 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am focused.
Focused in you having a fit about Obama's admitted drug use in college when you idiots elected a President twice that was such a drunk & cokehead well into his adult life.
Obama still smokes drugs, albeit legal drugs.

Perhaps if we make all drugs legal, Obama can medicate himself better and be a more effective leader.

Worth a try.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871341 Mar 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama treats you like a man. He wants us all to wear earrings..
But as permanent identification tags, like cattle.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#871342 Mar 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Someone needs to explain why summary execution is more humane than enhanced interrogation.

Obama following in footsteps of his heroes, Castro and Chavez. Not to mention Stalin, Hitler, Mao, and Pol Pot.
They want to kill Americans in American soil using drones without due process.

Imagine if a Republican president had attempted that!

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im single black hndsome 35 min ligolyser 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 181,708
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 8 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 9 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr TRD 68,875
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:07 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:07PM
Lions vs. Bears: Breaking Down Detroit's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
NBC Sports 6:29 PM
Reports: Bears benching Cutler - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 7:26 PM
Trestman May Never Get 2nd Shot After Bears Meltdown
Bleacher Report 7:27 PM
What Are Experts Saying About Detroit?