Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871201 Mar 9, 2013
THE POPE wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL, ONE THING'S CERTAIN, NOSTILDAMUS: YOU WON'T BE AROUND TO SEE IF YOU WERE RIGHT. BEND OVER COWBOY, YOU GETTIN' COWPOKED THIS EVENIN'... MMMMMMMMM... A L'IL BROKEBACK MOUNTIN' GOIN' ON IN FLOR-I-DA TONIGHT...
You're the one who sister is expecting, and you don't know if you're going to be an uncle or an aunt?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

#871203 Mar 9, 2013
DID YOU KNOW THAT THE STUFF THEY USED TO EMBALM ROANALD REAGAN IS THE SAME BLUE ICK THEY PUT IN PORTA-JOHNS TO KEEP THE SHIT FROM STINKING TOO BADLY? APPROPRIATE.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#871204 Mar 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Eugenic abortions and gay marriage, the democrat party will become extinct in 20 years...
You will not have to worry about it much longer. With the fascist trash in DC you will be worrying how to stay alive not gays.

(Newly confirmed Central Intelligence Agency Director John Brennan took his oath in a swearing ceremony that was highly unusual. Brennan was not sworn in on a Bible. He was sworn in by Vice President Joe Biden on a “first draft” of the Constitution, which does not contain the Bill of Rights.)

And the ones left alive will be working in the state factories living in state housing. When you become unable to be of value to the state you will be assigned to the state furnace.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

#871205 Mar 9, 2013
I JUST LOVE THE SMELL OF NAPALM IN THE EVENING...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

#871206 Mar 9, 2013
C'MON, IT'S A MERE 8:30 PM EST AND YOU BOYS ARE LETTING ME DOWN BADLY, PLUS, I HAVE A COLD. IT'S LIKE YOU'RE NOT TRYING. I MEAN, EVEN TAKING INTO ACCOUNT YOU'RE ALL GETTING PRECIPITOUSLY OLDER SECOND BY SECOND AND YOUR BLOOD PRESSURES ARE THROUGH THE ROOF - NOT ALL THAT HARD IN VINYL-BOY'S MANSION - YOU STILL DON'T SEEM TO BE RESISTING WITH YOUR USUAL STUPID APLOMB...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#871207 Mar 9, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You rightwing morons.
That's clearly an opinion piece of propaganda.
Sanger saw the hypocrisy of the upper classes, who clearly had access to birth control at the time.
Margaret Sanger, the Racist who invented Abortion

The film is narrated by Dr. Alveda King, Martin Luther King's niece
We take a critical look into the dark nazi atheist origins of abortion
Testimony from women that abortions have triggered post traumatic stress disorder, suicidal depression, an inability to feel emotion, and other psychologically devastating effects
Bloodmoney is Changing Lives

Viewers are repeatedly contacting us, telling us that the movie is helping to change lives by providing hope for women that there is a better choice. Just recently, a women wrote in saying, "I've been inviting friends to my house to watch it and everyone has been greatly touched and moved."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

#871209 Mar 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.. You're alone, sick and old, but happy Patrick.
"happy Patrick?" what is that supposed to mean? Is this old person code for, "HALP, HALP, THE TRAILER'S ON FIRE AGAIN!"?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871211 Mar 9, 2013
THE POPE wrote:
<quoted text>
"happy Patrick?" what is that supposed to mean? Is this old person code for, "HALP, HALP, THE TRAILER'S ON FIRE AGAIN!"?
You couldn't handle me even if I came with instructions you idiot. If it takes you more than an hour to get ready, then you are not as cute as you think?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#871212 Mar 9, 2013
There is a division of the company called the State that writes down, solemnly, the desires of the company, and calls the finished product The Law. We are supposed to take this law very seriously, indeed, as seriously as a prior age took the Deity; and never, never, take it into our own hands, meaning, I guess, to interpret it ourselves, or disregard it if it seems foolish or harmful. However, since the authors of the law claim to represent us, and act in and for our behalf, we would seem to be exactly the people to take the law into our hands, examine it, and give it whatever respect it deserves. If the Rulers decide they want our money, they ask their legislative division to write down that desire in formal, rather stilted and often confusing, language. A new law! The sad fact is that the victims of this law not only hand over “their” money to the Rulers, but dispense harsh criticism upon any of their peers who attempt to resist this predation. Being “law-abiding” is thought by some to be akin to virtue, although abiding by the law simply means abiding by the wishes of the Rulers. The slaves on the plantation were “law-abiding.”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#871213 Mar 9, 2013
Who wants popcorn!!!??!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

#871215 Mar 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't handle me even if I came with instructions you idiot. If it takes you more than an hour to get ready, then you are not as cute as you think?
HONEY, THE VERY FACT THAT YOU SEE YOURSELF AS NOT BEING HANDLED PRETTY MUCH GUARANTEES THAT I'M HANDLING YOU, AND BADLY AT THAT. I'M HANDLING YOU SO MUCH ALREADY MY FINGERPRINTS ARE ALL OVER YOUR ASSHOLE AND THE INSIDE OF YOUR MOUTH. IF I WAS HANDLING YOU ANY MORE IT'S REASONABLE TO ASSUME I'D BE CHARGED ADDITIONAL POSTAGE. NOW BEND OVER AND TAKE IT UP THE ASS LIKE A GOOD LITTLE REPUBLICAN - DRY - BITCH.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871216 Mar 9, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You will not have to worry about it much longer. With the fascist trash in DC you will be worrying how to stay alive not gays.
(Newly confirmed Central Intelligence Agency Director John Brennan took his oath in a swearing ceremony that was highly unusual. Brennan was not sworn in on a Bible. He was sworn in by Vice President Joe Biden on a “first draft” of the Constitution, which does not contain the Bill of Rights.)
And the ones left alive will be working in the state factories living in state housing. When you become unable to be of value to the state you will be assigned to the state furnace.
In Nazi Germany, the eugenic liberals would gladly take a "Government Stimulus Job" throwing bodies into the furnaces and think they were on the of Liberalism, until the Elites throw them in last...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871218 Mar 9, 2013
THE POPE wrote:
<quoted text>
HONEY, THE VERY FACT THAT YOU SEE YOURSELF AS NOT BEING HANDLED PRETTY MUCH GUARANTEES THAT I'M HANDLING YOU, AND BADLY AT THAT. I'M HANDLING YOU SO MUCH ALREADY MY FINGERPRINTS ARE ALL OVER YOUR ASSHOLE AND THE INSIDE OF YOUR MOUTH. IF I WAS HANDLING YOU ANY MORE IT'S REASONABLE TO ASSUME I'D BE CHARGED ADDITIONAL POSTAGE. NOW BEND OVER AND TAKE IT UP THE ASS LIKE A GOOD LITTLE REPUBLICAN - DRY - BITCH.
Don't put in 1/2 the effort unless you're okay with my 1/2 of the result my bitch. Why I take you on all road trips? "Because you are too ugly, fat, and foul mouth to kiss good-bye.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

#871219 Mar 9, 2013
I REMEMBER THIS KID IN SCHOOL, WHAT WAS HIS NAME? CHUCKY COYLE I THINK... HE WAS A GOOD KID AND TRIED TO DO THE RIGHT THING - LIKE TURNING OTHER KIDS IN FOR NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES AND SHIT AND ONE DAY WE'RE IN THE LOCKER ROOM AND HE STANDS UP ON THE BENCH AND IS YELLING OVER THE TOP OF THE LOCKERS, "MR. PIA, MR. PIA, THE POPE ISN'T TAKING HIS JOCKSTRAP HOME TO WASH IT LIKE YOU TOLD HIM TO!" AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME? I JUST GRABBED HIS ARM, PULLED IT HARD, AND THREW HIM OVER MY SHOULDER DOWN ONTO THE CONCRETE FLOOR. IT BROKE HIS COCCYX AND FRACTURED HIS HIPS. AS HE WAS SITTING THERE IN HORRIBLE PAIN, TOO MUCH PAIN TO CRY OR SCREAM, I LEANED OVER AND WHISPERED IN HIS EAR, "CHUCKY, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING." HIS PARENTS PUT HIM IN PRIVATE SCHOOL AND I NEVER SAW HIM AGAIN. IT'D BE GOOD FOR YOU CLOWNS IF I NEVER SAW YOU AGAIN EITHER.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

#871221 Mar 9, 2013
MMMMM... MAYBE A L'IL CIGARETTE AFTER ALL THIS SEX...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

#871223 Mar 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't handle me even if I came with instructions you idiot. If it takes you more than an hour to get ready, then you are not as cute as you think?
POPE JUST REALIZE THAT YOU DO COME WITH INSTRUCTIONS: "DO NOT RESUSCITATE." DON'T WORRY, I WON'T.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#871226 Mar 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>In Nazi Germany, the eugenic liberals would gladly take a "Government Stimulus Job" throwing bodies into the furnaces and think they were on the of Liberalism, until the Elites throw them in last...
According to the SCOTUS its legal to sterilize the unfit in society which would include the non productive members of society here in the US then since they are unfit and dependent on the Federal Government's Welfare System to support & provide for them and their kids they continuously keep having and not the means to provide for them.

Buck v. Bell 274 U.S. 200 (1927), is a decision of the United States Supreme Court, written by Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., in which the Court ruled that a state statute permitting compulsory sterilization of the unfit, including the mentally retarded, "for the protection and health of the state" did not violate the Due Process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. The decision was largely seen as an endorsement of negative eugenics—the attempt to improve the human race by eliminating "defectives" from the gene pool.

Buck v. Bell

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_v._Bell

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#871228 Mar 9, 2013
Dem idiots wrote:
<quoted text>Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill..
No one kills.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#871229 Mar 9, 2013
Just a reminder for Republicans to set their clocks ahead 100 years tonight to join the rest of us in the 21st century.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871230 Mar 9, 2013
BlueFlag wrote:
Just a reminder for Republicans to set their clocks ahead 100 years tonight to join the rest of us in the 21st century.
BlueFlag is a good ol' boy type of guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning, regardless of what time it is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Health tips from healthy 70 yr. old 29 min actorvet 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min jacques Ottawa 179,459
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 57 min RJS 7,824
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Swedenforever 54,524
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 8 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr Mandela 68,666
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]