Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TSM

El Paso, TX

#871085 Mar 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the legislation the Democrats passed in the first nine months of 2007 that created the recession.
RealDave…. no one can match Pelosi/Democrats in Spending!! When Pelosi took office Jan. 4, 2007 the National Dept. was (8.6 trillion) at the close of business on Oct. 22, the Dept. stood at (13.67 trillion) an increase of approximately 5 trillion., the $3.22 trillion in new debt accumulated during the record-setting 111th Congress!! Today our Debt 16.5 trillion that’s just the Facts!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#871086 Mar 9, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, Detroit & the Detroit area is where the New Left got is start too with this New Modern Liberalism and the UAW was a supporter of the SDS and the direction this New Modern Liberalism was taking and is the reason why the Detriot area(Southeast Michigan) is in the shape it is in economically.
Port Huron Statement
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Huron_State...
Ann Arbor, MI. has long been the Citadel of Mid-Western Liberalism being a college town and all.

Over the last decade, I don't think there has been a month's passing that doesn't include news reports of rapes, robberies, break-ins and murders in Ann Arbor.

There is definitely a connection between Liberal policies and sinking quality of life.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#871087 Mar 9, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>She advanced birth control, not abortion...do any of you right wingers have above room temperature IQ's?
Not a single one of them and they drag sht over here from sites that "normal" people should be wary of.

The "I've got a secret" movement should have died with the internet but there were more gullible fks out there than anyone dreamed about and instead it grew. Most posting here presently are simply selling nonsense under a number of screen names that can only be for the purpose of driving this stockpile of racist puke to over one million official entries.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#871088 Mar 9, 2013
Cway you must be a know it all. In your second sentence you state the government sets standards for accounting practices. As a CPA I beg to differ. Accounting standards are set by the Financial Accounting Standards Board. Practices are produced by this independent board and in no way is a function of the government.

You know very little about things but think you know more than others. I would talk less and listen more.

I didn't read past that because you proved my point. You don't know what you're talking about.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871089 Mar 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not a single one of them and they drag sht over here from sites that "normal" people should be wary of.
The "I've got a secret" movement should have died with the internet but there were more gullible fks out there than anyone dreamed about and instead it grew. Most posting here presently are simply selling nonsense under a number of screen names that can only be for the purpose of driving this stockpile of racist puke to over one million official entries.
Your first 40 years of childhood were your the hardest Realtime.

Realtime is not sad when he see's the dereliction among democrats; instead you marvel the urban preserves, projects, ghettos the face of 100+ years of democratic "Blue Magnets" of hate, racism, abortion and failure, your own disuse and neglect, a pretty face on democrats is nothing if you have an ugly hate-filled heart.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#871094 Mar 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the legislation the Democrats passed in the first nine months of 2007 that created the recession.
"real dumb"
Back atcha.
Show me any legislation the do nothing democrats passed in 2007.
Peace
KMA
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#871099 Mar 9, 2013
WHO ARE THE PEOPLE(S) Margaret Sanger is refering to:
"genetically inferior", "genetically defective", "with undesirable traits", "aimless lives that cram this world", "human weeds clog up the path", "drain up the energy and the resources", "inferior RACES", "slum mothers", "morans, misfits and the maladjusted" "the defectives, delinquents, and dependents", "a policy of rigid sterilization" ???

LIBERAL Feminist: Margaret Sanger was a staunch advocate of EUGENICS. And a Racist! There are many other sites about Margaret Sanger, ALL stating these same things.

"The Negro Problem":

"But the question arises, to what extent Birth Control has had a EUGENICS effect upon The Negro Race" ~ Margaret Sanger

Now stop being stuck on stupid-stubborn. And stop reading from:
"Rules For The Ridiculous".
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Look, floDUH, just this once I'll violate my ignore rule for you. This is the gist of Margaret Sanger's work and motivation: "Sanger's early years were spent in New York City. In 1914, prompted by suffering she witnessed due to frequent pregnancies and self-induced abortions, she started a monthly newsletter, The Woman Rebel. Sanger's activism was influenced by the conditions of her youth—her mother had 18 pregnancies in 22 years, and died at age 50 of tuberculosis and cervical cancer.
In 1916, Sanger opened the first birth control clinic in the United States, which led to her arrest for distributing information on contraception. Her subsequent trial and appeal generated enormous support for her cause. Sanger felt that in order for women to have a more equal footing in society and to lead healthier lives, they needed to be able to determine when to bear children. She also wanted to prevent back-alley abortions, which were dangerous and usually illegal at that time."
I realize you don't read well, think well, or have sex, but this Breitbartian attack on Margaret Sanger is just total crap, even for you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#871100 Mar 9, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Back atcha.
Show me any legislation the do nothing democrats passed in 2007.
Peace
KMA
February 2, 2007 — House Page Board Revision Act of 2007, Pub.L. 110–2, 121 Stat. 4
May 25, 2007 — U.S. Troop Readiness, Veterans' Care, Katrina Recovery, and Iraq Accountability Appropriations Act, 2007, Pub.L. 110–28, 121 Stat. 112, including Title VIII: Fair Minimum Wage Act of 2007, 121 Stat. 188
June 14, 2007 — Preserving United States Attorney Independence Act of 2007, Pub.L. 110–34, 121 Stat. 224
July 26, 2007 — Foreign Investment and National Security Act of 2007, Pub.L. 110–49, 121 Stat. 246
August 3, 2007 — Implementing Recommendations of the 9/11 Commission Act of 2007, Pub.L. 110–53, 121 Stat. 266
August 5, 2007 — Protect America Act of 2007, Pub.L. 110–55, 121 Stat. 552
September 14, 2007 — Honest Leadership and Open Government Act, Pub.L. 110–81, 121 Stat. 735
November 8, 2007 — Water Resources Development Act of 2007, Pub.L. 110–114, 121 Stat. 1041 - Veto Overridden
December 19, 2007 — Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007, Pub.L. 110–140, 121 Stat. 1492

Bush Vetoes 2007

US Troop Readiness, Veterans' Care, Katrina Recovery, and Iraq Accountability
HR 1591

Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act of 2007

Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2007
HR 976

Water Resources Development Act of 2007

Now lets talk about record filibusters in the Senate. You know, that thing Republicans used to stop bills from passing?

Now what, Dumbass Eeds?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#871101 Mar 9, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave…. no one can match Pelosi/Democrats in Spending!! When Pelosi took office Jan. 4, 2007 the National Dept. was (8.6 trillion) at the close of business on Oct. 22, the Dept. stood at (13.67 trillion) an increase of approximately 5 trillion., the $3.22 trillion in new debt accumulated during the record-setting 111th Congress!! Today our Debt 16.5 trillion that’s just the Facts!!
So you have no list.

Just as I thought.

Since the Republicans took the House starting Jan 2011, I guess you are saying all the debt since has been Boehner's & Paul Ryan's.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#871102 Mar 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the legislation the Democrats passed in the first nine months of 2007-2010 that stopped the recession.
Let me get thissyraight.

You want to know what the Democrats did to to Bush from nearly killing this country???

Well, FloriDUH?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#871103 Mar 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Typical libtard response!!
Before you run around flapping your gums & calling these people names, maybe they have doctors determine that was the case & the best course of action.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#871104 Mar 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You can start with raising the minimum wage twice. That help start the ball rolling. I know, just like my boss at the time, with the democrats gaining control and the prospect of Obama being elected president companies started putting on the brakes and cutting the deadwood.
So raising the rate in July of 2007, in just 3 months, created the worse recession in 80 years.

They were cutting back in 2008 because of the Bush recession.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871105 Mar 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get thissyraight.
You want to know what the Democrats did to to Bush from nearly killing this country???
Well, FloriDUH?
I support helping the needy. I oppose funding lazy, bigoted, racist liberals.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871106 Mar 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So raising the rate in July of 2007, in just 3 months, created the worse recession in 80 years.
They were cutting back in 2008 because of the Bush recession.
Since I be votin’ for Obama, my taxes have gone up, my employer stopped offering health insurance, the defecit has doubled and my guns may be taken away. Damn you George Bush

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871107 Mar 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you run around flapping your gums & calling these people names, maybe they have doctors determine that was the case & the best course of action.
Deranged is not what you do RelDave. It's who you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#871108 Mar 9, 2013
new yawk wrote:
WHO ARE THE PEOPLE(S)...blather...
"But the question arises, to what extent Birth Control has had a EUGENICS effect upon The Negro Race" ~ Margaret Sanger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kEja-1emRicXX
Now stop being stuck on stupid-stubborn. And stop reading from:
"Rules For The Ridiculous".
<quoted text>
You're not Yawkie--Knock-knock Engine malfunction, maybe, but you're back on the ignore list with as many of your worthless socks as discernible.(Rather strange that a total racist like you takes Herman Cain's "check my history" word for anything.) "Margaret Sanger’s Core Principles

A woman’s right to control her body is the foundation of her human rights
Every person should decide when to have a child
Every child should be wanted and loved
Women deserve sexual pleasure and fulfillment

Eugenics and African Americans

When the movement for birth control began, organizers like Margaret Sanger believed that fertility control was linked to upward social mobility for all women, regardless of race or immigrant status.[2]
Because the medical establishment largely opposed birth control, Sanger initially emphasized woman-controlled methods that did not depend on medical assistance. Her arguments persuaded middle-class women, both Black and white, to use birth control when available.[2]
Sanger’s immediate effect on African American women was to help transform their covert support for and use of family planning into the visible public support of activists in the Club Movement. But African-American women envisioned an even more pointed concept of reproductive justice: the freedom to have, or not to have, children.
The early feminism of the birth control movement, which promoted equality and reproductive rights for all women regardless or race or economic status, collapsed under the weight of support offered by the growing number of nativist whites. Under the influence of eugenicists, Sanger changed her approach, as did other feminists.[3]"

That was from a study done by an African-American PhD, so you neither read nor understood it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#871109 Mar 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have no list.
Just as I thought.
Since the Republicans took the House starting Jan 2011, I guess you are saying all the debt since has been Boehner's & Paul Ryan's.
No Dave what I’m saying is… 112th Debt/Deficits will be recorded as Bi-Partisan simply because neither party controls both Chambers!! But the Debt/Deficit that accrued during 112th was clearly due to the Last Budget sign by President Obama in 2009 which was control by Democrats!! All the doubletalk won’t change the Facts!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871110 Mar 9, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're not Yawkie--Knock-knock Engine malfunction, maybe, but you're back on the ignore list with as many of your worthless socks as discernible.(Rather strange that a total racist like you takes Herman Cain's "check my history" word for anything.) "Margaret Sanger’s Core Principles
A woman’s right to control her body is the foundation of her human rights
Every person should decide when to have a child
Every child should be wanted and loved
Women deserve sexual pleasure and fulfillment
Eugenics and African Americans
When the movement for birth control began, organizers like Margaret Sanger believed that fertility control was linked to upward social mobility for all women, regardless of race or immigrant status.[2]
Because the medical establishment largely opposed birth control, Sanger initially emphasized woman-controlled methods that did not depend on medical assistance. Her arguments persuaded middle-class women, both Black and white, to use birth control when available.[2]
Sanger’s immediate effect on African American women was to help transform their covert support for and use of family planning into the visible public support of activists in the Club Movement. But African-American women envisioned an even more pointed concept of reproductive justice: the freedom to have, or not to have, children.
The early feminism of the birth control movement, which promoted equality and reproductive rights for all women regardless or race or economic status, collapsed under the weight of support offered by the growing number of nativist whites. Under the influence of eugenicists, Sanger changed her approach, as did other feminists.[3]"
That was from a study done by an African-American PhD, so you neither read nor understood it.
The inner city ghettos, projects, and urban preserves of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate filled liberalism. One Hundred plus years of YOUR culture of violence leosnana, racism, bigotry, ignorance, poverty, abortion, America's killing fields of blacks. YOU still have not told us How or Why that has happened?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#871111 Mar 9, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Cway you must be a know it all. In your second sentence you state the government sets standards for accounting practices. As a CPA I beg to differ. Accounting standards are set by the Financial Accounting Standards Board. Practices are produced by this independent board and in no way is a function of the government.
You know very little about things but think you know more than others. I would talk less and listen more.
I didn't read past that because you proved my point. You don't know what you're talking about.

I thought FASB & GAAP had a role based on my education in school, but I'm not an accountant.

You are correct. CWAY is a blow hard know it all and as your typical Government Class liberal, thinks government is the end all and solution for every little thing. If you want to have a discussion based on logic, CWAY isn't the person to do it with.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871112 Mar 9, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're not Yawkie--Knock-knock Engine malfunction, maybe, but you're back on the ignore list with as many of your worthless socks as discernible.
ignore list? LOL.. leosnana's cover of smoke, idiot and ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Earthling-1 46,677
Amy 9-18 42 min Kuuipo 28
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 69,384
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,713
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMerde 49,842
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 178,060
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,717
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE