Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,085)

Showing posts 801,681 - 801,700 of1,034,930
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>She's not a mongoose, just a silly goose taking a gander...Did you notice Gunner and Retard by Choice answering for dumb carol now? They probably get moist watching Bogus Bill too...
Hey - I'm a Gunner! Don't forget me! I can shoot the shit with the best of em.
Francisco dAnconia

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's trying to be relevant; it's not working. His voice is so annoying that no one will listen. Wonder what happened to Allen West?
it makes me sad that the only representative concerned about drone strikes on our own people on our own soil is cast as "trying to be relevant"...
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is that "bumberhead" jimmy/gunner?
Do you two flukers need a room? Don't forget the Bengay and denture cream!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He's trying to be relevant; it's not working. His voice is so annoying that no one will listen. Wonder what happened to Allen West?
He's working for Boca Liquor Distribution now, and he's been at headquarters trying to keep up with the huge sales volume.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's just assume you would be saying something altogether different if a Republican president and his administration wanted to drop drones on Americans.
You'd be building a bomb shelter.
The original Carol Orlando is married to a guy who flies radio controlled aircraft nearly every weekend and belongs to one of the region's and by proxy the nation's top RCA clubs. The original Carol Orlando would be treading on thin ice with hubby for posting this sort of bullshit.

Whatever happened to the original Carol? www.rcacf.com
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> That's what it said. Take it up with them. The judge agreed.
Of course she did; O'Mara knew that it was not a stand your ground case and that the judge would not throw it out. That's how it goes.
Now, they go to trial.
A person does not go stalking someone with a gun and then claim self defense.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Mitch McConnell is a drone
Carols husbands hobby is flying remote control planes; is that what someone did in NYC yesterday? Did anyone find out what it was?
I heard it was a gigantic blimp on its way to Boca with your latest liquor order.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Mitch McConnell is a drone
Carols husbands hobby is flying remote control planes; is that what someone did in NYC yesterday? Did anyone find out what it was?
I don't know. According to the cockpit recording it was a meter long. 3 feet. That is about the size of some hobbyist's aircraft.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>She's not a mongoose, just a silly goose taking a gander...Did you notice Gunner and Retard by Choice answering for dumb carol now? They probably get moist watching Bogus Bill too...
Leo, it's open season on you, and just to think you and your warped mind, fashioned by some lieberal college allows you warp more minds.. your mind is always below your waist..

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving that your the dimwit that we knew you to be. IDIOT
If Congress allows sequestration cuts to take effect, more than 170 million Americans could lose their jobs, according to Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.).
ďIf sequestration takes place, thatís going to be a great setback. We donít need to be having something like sequestration thatís going to cause these job losses ó over 170 million jobs that could be lost,Ē Waters said.
Thereís just one problem with her estimation ó and itís a big one. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are only 134 million people working in the United States. So by Watersí estimation, the sequester cuts would be so apocalyptic that nearly 40 million people who donít have jobs would become even more unemployed.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/28/ma...
I sometimes wonder why SNL and the Late Night Shows don't do skits about the Maxine Waters.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is that "bumberhead" jimmy/gunner?
And probably part of a cast of a thousand clowns. You know if Galt (who never read "Atlas Shrugged") is really in CA, he's up most the night and back at the crack of dawn...what a "purpose driven" life, n'est pas?

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

hehe...

looks like one of the hypcrite Democrats here lost it and went judgit crazy. Poor lily.

?

You just blew it for me. My schtick was that the Democrats here didn't cheat!

Dag Nab it! Where's my ammo?
HOPE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

The sequester will cut $85 billion in government spending from March 1 to September 30. It is a 5% cut for most federal spending, but because the fiscal year began on October 1, 2012, five months have already passed and thus the one year cut is jammed into 7 months. Some agencies, like those providing unemployment benefits have been unable to prepare so there are likely to be 10% or so cuts in checks to the unemployed. Other agencies have been able to prepare somewhat by not filling vacancies and taking other budgetary actions since last October. And others, which give out grants for research, will be giving out fewer funds in grants. How the sequester will impact agencies will vary from program to program.

It will also vary from state to state. States like, Virginia, New Mexico, Alabama and South Carolina, with high federal spending will face more severe cutbacks, while states like, New York, Ohio, Illinois and Oregon, with less federal spending will face less. But there will be budgetary pain all across the nationin health care, housing, education, security and immigration, among others.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Whatís scary about Holder statement is Obama/Holder definition of (Enemy of The State or Domestic Terrorist) would be narrowly define as TP or Conservative!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Floridas History Prof wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Stupid.
For the 3rd time, the orders which sent the Japanese-Americans to internment came from the General DeWitt on May 3rd, 1942.
There is NOTHING in Roosevelt's two executive orders which parallel DeWitt's. So you're busted.
You've got nothing, but lack of facts has never stopped a GOP fatmouth from going BAH HAH HAH HAH and proclaiming himself the "victor".
Face it, you GOP clowns are woefully ignorant on matters of history.
You're such a moron, you didn't even know "the shot heard round the world" is a reference to the battle of Lexington which is where the American Revolution began.
Fckn dufus.
You've been caught with your pants down and you have nothing to show us. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Right. The entire Japanese American internment mistake was caused by one errant racist General that FDR never noticed was trashing American citizens' rights. And, all the while, the Citizen Police Force (also created by FDR) that ran those racist camps for the racist General was never admonished nor even noticed by FDR.

Hee, Hee.

Go back to sleep, Dood. The bartender will wake you up when the janitor comes in.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Psst, Hey! You Wanna Buy A Low Cost LED BULB?

Tina Casey

cleantechnica.com

I heard the co-owner on the radio the other day talking about these. Apparently the 40 and 60 watt bulb equivalent can not be distinguished from an incandescent bulb.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
A qualification which means nothing.
All high school students are taught "the shot heard round the world" is a reference to the Battle of Lexington which began the American Revolution.
Conversely, in high school history, there is NO OTHER incident which is described as "the shot heard round the world".
You fool no one, GOP clown. You don't know your own country's history.
Uneducated pissant.
Please, Trayvon. Go find your George Zimmerman.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL
Whatever that's supposed to mean.
The Dow hit a record high yesterday, you fckn doofus.
You've been on vacation far too long, perfesser.

It's time to come home:>

Hee, Hee.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
NASCAR is for low IQ rednecks who don't know their country's history.
Shining Electron: Oooh, car go by... car come back... car go by... car come back...
Wooo!
You seem to have a singular talent for digging holes.

If you wish to climb out, you'd better stop digging:>

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Dag Nab It! Where'd my judgeits go?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 801,681 - 801,700 of1,034,930
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]