Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#871102 Mar 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the legislation the Democrats passed in the first nine months of 2007-2010 that stopped the recession.
Let me get thissyraight.

You want to know what the Democrats did to to Bush from nearly killing this country???

Well, FloriDUH?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#871103 Mar 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Typical libtard response!!
Before you run around flapping your gums & calling these people names, maybe they have doctors determine that was the case & the best course of action.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#871104 Mar 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You can start with raising the minimum wage twice. That help start the ball rolling. I know, just like my boss at the time, with the democrats gaining control and the prospect of Obama being elected president companies started putting on the brakes and cutting the deadwood.
So raising the rate in July of 2007, in just 3 months, created the worse recession in 80 years.

They were cutting back in 2008 because of the Bush recession.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871105 Mar 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get thissyraight.
You want to know what the Democrats did to to Bush from nearly killing this country???
Well, FloriDUH?
I support helping the needy. I oppose funding lazy, bigoted, racist liberals.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871106 Mar 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So raising the rate in July of 2007, in just 3 months, created the worse recession in 80 years.
They were cutting back in 2008 because of the Bush recession.
Since I be votiní for Obama, my taxes have gone up, my employer stopped offering health insurance, the defecit has doubled and my guns may be taken away. Damn you George Bush

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871107 Mar 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you run around flapping your gums & calling these people names, maybe they have doctors determine that was the case & the best course of action.
Deranged is not what you do RelDave. It's who you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#871108 Mar 9, 2013
new yawk wrote:
WHO ARE THE PEOPLE(S)...blather...
"But the question arises, to what extent Birth Control has had a EUGENICS effect upon The Negro Race" ~ Margaret Sanger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kEja-1emRicXX
Now stop being stuck on stupid-stubborn. And stop reading from:
"Rules For The Ridiculous".
<quoted text>
You're not Yawkie--Knock-knock Engine malfunction, maybe, but you're back on the ignore list with as many of your worthless socks as discernible.(Rather strange that a total racist like you takes Herman Cain's "check my history" word for anything.) "Margaret Sangerís Core Principles

A womanís right to control her body is the foundation of her human rights
Every person should decide when to have a child
Every child should be wanted and loved
Women deserve sexual pleasure and fulfillment

Eugenics and African Americans

When the movement for birth control began, organizers like Margaret Sanger believed that fertility control was linked to upward social mobility for all women, regardless of race or immigrant status.[2]
Because the medical establishment largely opposed birth control, Sanger initially emphasized woman-controlled methods that did not depend on medical assistance. Her arguments persuaded middle-class women, both Black and white, to use birth control when available.[2]
Sangerís immediate effect on African American women was to help transform their covert support for and use of family planning into the visible public support of activists in the Club Movement. But African-American women envisioned an even more pointed concept of reproductive justice: the freedom to have, or not to have, children.
The early feminism of the birth control movement, which promoted equality and reproductive rights for all women regardless or race or economic status, collapsed under the weight of support offered by the growing number of nativist whites. Under the influence of eugenicists, Sanger changed her approach, as did other feminists.[3]"

That was from a study done by an African-American PhD, so you neither read nor understood it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#871109 Mar 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have no list.
Just as I thought.
Since the Republicans took the House starting Jan 2011, I guess you are saying all the debt since has been Boehner's & Paul Ryan's.
No Dave what Iím saying isÖ 112th Debt/Deficits will be recorded as Bi-Partisan simply because neither party controls both Chambers!! But the Debt/Deficit that accrued during 112th was clearly due to the Last Budget sign by President Obama in 2009 which was control by Democrats!! All the doubletalk wonít change the Facts!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871110 Mar 9, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're not Yawkie--Knock-knock Engine malfunction, maybe, but you're back on the ignore list with as many of your worthless socks as discernible.(Rather strange that a total racist like you takes Herman Cain's "check my history" word for anything.) "Margaret Sangerís Core Principles
A womanís right to control her body is the foundation of her human rights
Every person should decide when to have a child
Every child should be wanted and loved
Women deserve sexual pleasure and fulfillment
Eugenics and African Americans
When the movement for birth control began, organizers like Margaret Sanger believed that fertility control was linked to upward social mobility for all women, regardless of race or immigrant status.[2]
Because the medical establishment largely opposed birth control, Sanger initially emphasized woman-controlled methods that did not depend on medical assistance. Her arguments persuaded middle-class women, both Black and white, to use birth control when available.[2]
Sangerís immediate effect on African American women was to help transform their covert support for and use of family planning into the visible public support of activists in the Club Movement. But African-American women envisioned an even more pointed concept of reproductive justice: the freedom to have, or not to have, children.
The early feminism of the birth control movement, which promoted equality and reproductive rights for all women regardless or race or economic status, collapsed under the weight of support offered by the growing number of nativist whites. Under the influence of eugenicists, Sanger changed her approach, as did other feminists.[3]"
That was from a study done by an African-American PhD, so you neither read nor understood it.
The inner city ghettos, projects, and urban preserves of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate filled liberalism. One Hundred plus years of YOUR culture of violence leosnana, racism, bigotry, ignorance, poverty, abortion, America's killing fields of blacks. YOU still have not told us How or Why that has happened?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#871111 Mar 9, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Cway you must be a know it all. In your second sentence you state the government sets standards for accounting practices. As a CPA I beg to differ. Accounting standards are set by the Financial Accounting Standards Board. Practices are produced by this independent board and in no way is a function of the government.
You know very little about things but think you know more than others. I would talk less and listen more.
I didn't read past that because you proved my point. You don't know what you're talking about.

I thought FASB & GAAP had a role based on my education in school, but I'm not an accountant.

You are correct. CWAY is a blow hard know it all and as your typical Government Class liberal, thinks government is the end all and solution for every little thing. If you want to have a discussion based on logic, CWAY isn't the person to do it with.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871112 Mar 9, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're not Yawkie--Knock-knock Engine malfunction, maybe, but you're back on the ignore list with as many of your worthless socks as discernible.
ignore list? LOL.. leosnana's cover of smoke, idiot and ignorance.

Loysville, PA

#871113 Mar 9, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
No Dave what Iím saying isÖ 112th Debt/Deficits will be recorded as Bi-Partisan simply because neither party controls both Chambers!! But the Debt/Deficit that accrued during 112th was clearly due to the Last Budget sign by President Obama in 2009 which was control by Democrats!! All the doubletalk wonít change the Facts!!
So how much debt has Boehner run up so far?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871114 Mar 9, 2013
Chuck Hagel gets a bunch of people killed in Afghanistan... Avoid this nut...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871115 Mar 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So how much debt has Boehner run up so far?
How much debt has obama signed on?
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

#871116 Mar 9, 2013
SO, WHY THE WORKA SO HARD TO BAN SMOKING IN PUBLIC BUILDINGS WHEN ITSA OK TO SMOKE IN THE SISTENE CHAPEL? I ASK YOU? LOTTA GUYS IN EXPENSIVE DRESSES LOCK THEMSELVES INNA ROOM AN' LIGHT UP, WHATA YOU THINK GONNA HAPPEN?
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

#871117 Mar 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>How much debt has obama signed on?
WHO CARES? HE JUSTA PAYIN' THE BILLS LIKE ANY RESPONSIBLE LEADER. A SUPPLEMENTAL IS JUSTA DA I.O.U., WHEN THE I.O.U. HOLDER TURNS ITTA IN, YOU GOTTA GIVE HIM THE MONEY OR HE BREAKA YOUR LEG. CAPICE?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871118 Mar 9, 2013
THE POPE wrote:
SO, WHY THE WORKA SO HARD TO BAN SMOKING IN PUBLIC BUILDINGS WHEN ITSA OK TO SMOKE IN THE SISTENE CHAPEL? I ASK YOU? LOTTA GUYS IN EXPENSIVE DRESSES LOCK THEMSELVES INNA ROOM AN' LIGHT UP, WHATA YOU THINK GONNA HAPPEN?
Invite obama to wear his garb, light up and join them?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871119 Mar 9, 2013
THE POPE wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO CARES? HE JUSTA PAYIN' THE BILLS LIKE ANY RESPONSIBLE LEADER. A SUPPLEMENTAL IS JUSTA DA I.O.U., WHEN THE I.O.U. HOLDER TURNS ITTA IN, YOU GOTTA GIVE HIM THE MONEY OR HE BREAKA YOUR LEG. CAPICE?
Don't worry about walking a mile in your shoes. Try a day of deranged thinking in your head.
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

#871120 Mar 9, 2013
LOOK, ITTA WAS A CLEVER IDEA, START TWO WARS TO ALLOW THE DEFENSE INDUSTRY TO REBUILD ITSELF AFTER PAPA CLINTON ALMOST DISASSEMBLE IT, AND THEN DON'T PAY FOR THEM. IF THE NEXT GUY IS A DEMOCRAT, HE'SA LEFT HOLDIN' THE BAG. IF HE'S A REPUBLICAN THEN WHATSA PROBLEM? YOU CAN JUST GO ON PRETENDIN' THE DEFENSE BUDGET IS SEPARATE FROM THE OTHER BUDGET! YOU GOTTA HAND IT TO THE REPUBLICANS, THEY GAVE A LOTTA THOUGHT TO THE PROCESS AND THESE ARE NOT PEOPLE GIVEN TO THINKING TOO MUCH.

HERE'S THE THING, IFFA MAKIN' MONEY IS THE WHOLE POINT OF BEIN' ALIVE THEN THERE'S NO MORAL DILEMMA THAT CAN'T BE BOUGHT OFF. IFFA IT'S NOT, HOWEVER, THEN THE GREEDY SONS OF BITCHES GOTTA SERIOUS, PERHAPS FATAL, PROBLEM.
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

#871121 Mar 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Invite obama to wear his garb, light up and join them?
WHAT 'GARB?' OH, ITSA YOU AGAIN. YOU PROB'LY HEAR THAT A LOT ON PINOCHLE NIGHT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,337
abby 12-26 34 min RACE 5
amy 12-26 41 min RACE 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min WelbyMD 182,134
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,293
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 6 hr Reddog 6
Fight at Navy Pier 9 hr joey 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]