Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,079)

Showing posts 801,561 - 801,580 of1,072,708
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The deeper you dig your hole, the more it smells, Dood. Come on out and take a shower.
Wiki - Ford Model A (1903–1904): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Model_A_%28...
Wiki - Frod Model T(September 1908 to October 1927): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Model_T
Wiki - Ford Model A (1927–1931): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Model_A_%28...
I see Sherlock is still trying to score points on Ford trivia.

Pret-ty pathetic.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, son of Waxturd!!
That's the most vile insult in the book.

I bet Jimmy felt like he'd been napalmed.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

So you trust the government? I believe that corporations know that if they don't meet my needs I will spend my $ elsewhere. The government doesn't have that requirement. They take, steal and waste. BTW, I don't believe I said trust a business instead of the government. I said there are fools that trust the government even though they are the largest monopoly there is.

So you trust the government? Naive liberal you are.

You sound like the low information voter that believes everything a politician says.
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true right whiner.
Tell me, how did the tearing down of the walls between banks & financial investment houses work out for America? Thank you Republicans Gramm, Bailey & Leach.
How does Republicans fighting for loopholes that help send jobs overseas working out for America.
Right whiners think we can trust corporations to do what is best for America. This is how fricken stupid you are. How many near financial collapses, how many Enrons, how many Bernie Madoffs do you need?
You evidently think Corporate America gives a rat's ass about you? My God, they only care about how much short term profit they can make regardless of people or this country.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree the Grim Reaper is her only threat but I didnt know that she just got re-elected again but it just tells me that California's majority is still Ultra Liberal which has to be for Mitt Romney to live there besides Mitt Romeny aligns with Dianne Feinstein's Views especially on the attack of the 2nd amendment.
Oooh, "Ultra Liberal" Californians.

Sounds ominous.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
By the remarks I see in your posts, I'd say that blade has also hacked off most of your brain.
Considering your brain's location being hidden to the rear of your Hermaphrodite sex organs, it is most improbable that you could credibly judge other brains with any degree of accuracy.

You risk losing your mind with each bowel movement.

A Half-Wit cannot properly sit in judgement of Ingenuity.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now that you know which side to lick, maybe your mail will get delivered.
Lick? Nobody licks stamps anymore.

Do you lick your Obama stamps on the front?

You have problems, Dood. Larry Sinclair type.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh No!
Evil hollywood actors out to take over.
It's a conspiracy!
Quick, Shiny. Put your saucepan helmet over your head, grab your squirrel gun and head for the hills!
During the next electrical storm, find shelter beneath a flag pole, Dood. You need something to light up your dull life.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democratic Governors Association vacuumed up $11.6 million in contributions -- mostly from corporations and unions -- during the second half of 2009. For the year, DGA raised $23.1 million, a record.
The contributors included hefty checks from nearly every top lobbying firm in Washington and from such multi-national giants as Exxon Mobil which pitched in $50,000.
...Democrats catering to corporations "to some extent" is an understatement.
Carol,

A rather ugly side to the way your side "debates" is to dance away from the facts you can't answer.

I refer to the arrangement the Bush Administration made with pharmaceutical companies, where reprsentatives of the latter were allowed to participate in DEA evaluations of new drugs produced by the same companies!

This is a clear case of conflict of interest.

But even worse, it shows the extent to which Republicans not only fail in their obligation to be a watchdog over the private sector, but actually allows corporations to co-opt the watchdog function and bring in line with their goals.

We saw this again with MME, which allowed oil companies to actually fill out the government inspection reports of their safety standards. The BP diaster followed.

This underlies the true nature of the Republican Party which is to betray the public trust to corporate profit.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering your brain's location being hidden to the rear of your Hermaphrodite sex organs, it is most improbable that you could credibly judge other brains with any degree of accuracy.
You risk losing your mind with each bowel movement.
A Half-Wit cannot properly sit in judgement of Ingenuity.
Hey, how's it going mental midget?

Still trying to be funny and not succeeding.

Some things never change.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Sherlock is still trying to score points on Ford trivia.
Pret-ty pathetic.
Scoring has nothing to do with it.

Telling the truth does.

It's in my blood.

You haven't learned the concept yet being in Boy Messiah Mode:}
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
During the next electrical storm, find shelter beneath a flag pole, Dood. You need something to light up your dull life.
Listen to this idiot.

"DUHHHH, you need something to light up your life. DUHHHH."

Keep 'em coming, mental midget.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, how's it going mental midget?
Still trying to be funny and not succeeding.
Some things never change.
Have you ever considered hiring someone to interpret the world correctly for you?

So far, you've done a rotten job by yourself.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obesity is highly hereditary.
So is stupidity.

Nuculur thanks his momma and whoever the guy was.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to this idiot.
"DUHHHH, you need something to light up your life. DUHHHH."
Keep 'em coming, mental midget.
Your brain, on Frankenstein's Operating Table during an electrical storm, might come alive. Look 'im up, Dood.

It could only help.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Commie scum:
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol,
A rather ugly side to the way your side "debates" is to dance away from the facts you can't answer.
I refer to the arrangement the Bush Administration made with pharmaceutical companies, where reprsentatives of the latter were allowed to participate in DEA evaluations of new drugs produced by the same companies!
This is a clear case of conflict of interest.
But even worse, it shows the extent to which Republicans not only fail in their obligation to be a watchdog over the private sector, but actually allows corporations to co-opt the watchdog function and bring in line with their goals.
We saw this again with MME, which allowed oil companies to actually fill out the government inspection reports of their safety standards. The BP diaster followed.
This underlies the true nature of the Republican Party which is to betray the public trust to corporate profit.
not even worth more than one post'
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I've read for myself on the Gulf of Tonkin-it was another clear case, of botched up instructions based on botched up MISinformation.
As in the MISinformed of stupid parrot squawk and repeat sayz, what the MISinformed of stupid parrot squawk and repeat doez.
You'll have to be more specific as this doesn't tell me much.

I will simply reiterate the passage from Prouty's "The Secret Team". Prouty states the CIA had operational control of all U.S. military units from 1954 to 1964 until the regular combat troops came in.

The CIA also ran an operation known as OPLAN34 (in "The Pentagon Papers" it is entitled 34A) which made use of unmarked aircraft and ships which attacked the North.

I don't think the Maddox and Turner Joy were part of OPLAN34. More likely they entered an area where OPLAN34 forces had just left, with North Vietnamese patrol boats in pursuit, mistaking the two destroyers as part of the raiding force.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brain, on Frankenstein's Operating Table during an electrical storm, might come alive. Look 'im up, Dood.
It could only help.
The only thing amusing about this is that you think it's funny.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

I see that Cway approach is to belittle and discredit anything not flattering to government or liberal interests. When pointed out weaknesses in his argument, he plays the spin game remotely linking some conservative conflicting point.

These are how liberals operate. The belittling and name calling because no one can have a different opinion. I believe in the first amendment and those that try to shut me up mentally challenged and afraid of the truth.

Cway believes the government is the answer. I believe the people are the answer. Government suppresses, people achieve.
Blahblahblah

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
FEMA grants should not be used to fund rebuilding on sand bars like the Rockaways or below sea level in New Orleans, future disasters just waiting to happen again.
What the heck you think built the skimped on levees to start with?

You know how many MILES of "sandbar type land" there is in the US?

(approx 12,383 miles (19,928 km) directly-that's not counting how far some of that extends inland.

Although anyone who would build/buy a place next to a levee system, or any similar type of scenario, should at least common sense enough to realize, the chances being taken in doing such, and have considerations enough that such then becomes a personal issue, between the doers of such and insurance companies, that should honor those who have sense, decency and honesty enough to faithfully contribute to the same.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to be more specific as this doesn't tell me much.
I will simply reiterate the passage from Prouty's "The Secret Team". Prouty states the CIA had operational control of all U.S. military units from 1954 to 1964 until the regular combat troops came in.
The CIA also ran an operation known as OPLAN34 (in "The Pentagon Papers" it is entitled 34A) which made use of unmarked aircraft and ships which attacked the North.
I don't think the Maddox and Turner Joy were part of OPLAN34. More likely they entered an area where OPLAN34 forces had just left, with North Vietnamese patrol boats in pursuit, mistaking the two destroyers as part of the raiding force.
I could see introducing the Pentagon Papers as good applicable use of resources when discussing Vietnam.

Is that better?

Hope so-cuz that's all you get lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 801,561 - 801,580 of1,072,708
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 4 min meme 15
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Lord Hater 45,535
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min edogxxx 97,451
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min Grand Birther 173,710
Review: Napa Auto Parts 2 hr TJSR 1
Feds Investigate “Racist” Depiction of Obama as... 3 hr Zombie Bama 1
Amy July 12 3 hr PEllen 6
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••