Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,075)

Showing posts 801,481 - 801,500 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
THE DOPE

Hamden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

THE POPE wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, HONEY! WE JUS' GETTIN' STARTED. CHECK YOU WATCH. G'HEAD... BUT POPE ADMIRES YOU CAVALIER ATTITUDE TOWARDS IT ALL. POPE TELL YOU BEFO', THE ILLUSION OF POWER IS JUST THAT... AN ILLUSION.
WE IS JUST LUVIN OBAMA!
THE POPE

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

POPE SHOULD MENTION HE GET BORED EASILY, WHY ELSE WOULD TOPIX EXIST? PROSTITUTION? SO, WHILE HE WAITIN' PATIENTLY FO' THE CAVALRY YOU DON' MIND IF HE SCRATCH HIS NUTS... MAYBE PISS ON THE FLOOR? MAYBE PISS ON YOU? CHOICES, CHOICES...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure beats the NBA....
see the ball bounce....frow duh bawl tru duh little metal circle...see duh ball bounce....lol.
Just a minion

Hamden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Just a minute wrote:
<quoted text>
I picked upon that up last night. She must have watched it and came directly to this forum when the show ended. I take it she's a big fan. Lol, she's an O'Reilly worshipper.
Yeah!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

I see Obama’s Pinocchio’s are growing by the Day!! Obama being a (Snake Oil Sales Men) understands, Will Rogers quote:“An Idiot is Born every Minute, I mean a Sucker” and they all reside on the Left!!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

THE POPE wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, HONEY! WE JUS' GETTIN' STARTED. CHECK YOU WATCH. G'HEAD... BUT POPE ADMIRES YOU CAVALIER ATTITUDE TOWARDS IT ALL. POPE TELL YOU BEFO', THE ILLUSION OF POWER IS JUST THAT... AN ILLUSION.
I'm a devout Pagan, dear. The Pope don't tell me shit. But if I got a vote for the new one, I'd vote for Father Guido Sarducci!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

THE POPE wrote:
POPE SMELL OL' WHITE PEOPLE, TRYIN' DESPERATELY TO RELIVE THEY GLORY DAYS. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. POPE SHAKE HIS HEAD, RESIGNEDLY. IT FUNNY HOW PREDICKTABLE MEN ARE. POPE GUESS HE FINALLY KNOW WHAT IT FEEL LIKE TO BE A WOMAN.
About damn time!

Christie for POTUS 2016!

Hillary for Pope 2013 .

(this DUHHHHHHHHHHHHmmmm chit is just too easy lol)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nothing we don't already know about Boehner anyway, anyone can see he is an alcoholic, not to mention the most ineffective speaker ever.
Why do you keep him?
Boehner is on double secret probation.

If Boehner agrees to ANY further Obama tax increases, he will be fired.

As long as Boehner stands firm against the Communist dictator, we love him.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress was willing to provide "smarter cuts", but Obama insisted on more tax increases instead.
Taxed Enough Already.
Starve the government beast.
Actually no. No "instead" That is a lie.

Obama insisted on spending cuts with some revenue generation through closing loopholes. Something Republicans said they wanted to do. Or are you saying Republicans want to keep each & every loophole?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

THE POPE wrote:
POPE SHOULD MENTION HE GET BORED EASILY, WHY ELSE WOULD TOPIX EXIST? PROSTITUTION? SO, WHILE HE WAITIN' PATIENTLY FO' THE CAVALRY YOU DON' MIND IF HE SCRATCH HIS NUTS... MAYBE PISS ON THE FLOOR? MAYBE PISS ON YOU? CHOICES, CHOICES...
Ice skating!

Heck with cylindral orange bawrls and cars driving in circles!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Canceled White House tours, not projected job losses, cause uproar
The Congressional Budget Office tells lawmakers sequestration would cost the U.S. economy 750,000 jobs, and it doesn't stop Republicans from calling the sequester a "victory." Congress is told the policy will hurt military readiness, and most of the GOP shrugs its shoulders. Republicans are told the sequester will hurt low income families who rely on WIC and Head Start, and GOP officials look the other way.
But told that President Obama is halting White House tours, Republican lawmakers respond, "He did what?"
The congressional GOP may want to revisit its list of priorities.
http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2013/03/06/...
Most Americans would applaud terminating federal employees, not just temporary furloughs.

Start with layoffs at the IRS, the Obamacare Gestapo.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Floridas History Prof wrote:
<quoted text>
Back for more punishment I see.
Your original contention was Roosevelt was responsible for the internment of Japanese-Americans.
There is NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING in executive orders 9066 and 9102 calling for such a measure.
Hence your argument falls apart.
The real foundation for relocation to internment camps is General DeWitt's order of May 3, 1942. DeWitt defined the size of the zones, not FDR.
You were obviously aware you had no case, so you did what all conservatives do when cornered. You try to BS the reader with a blizzard of irrelevant facts, desperately hoping they'll be impressed.
The Roberts Report was untruthful, but it was not written by FDR.
I won't even bother with the press. Neither they or the Roberts Report provides any support for your contention that FDR gave orders calling for the incarceration of Japanese-Americans.
Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200. You are busted.
FDR was responsible and it wasnt an act of Congress either.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no. No "instead" That is a lie.
Obama insisted on spending cuts with some revenue generation through closing loopholes. Something Republicans said they wanted to do. Or are you saying Republicans want to keep each & every loophole?
Are they making a latch hook rug? Can we wartch?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Just a minute wrote:
<quoted text>
Impenetrable bubble? President Obama has already cut spending by about $1.5 trillion, which is a lot more than Republican policymakers cut during the Bush/Cheney when all they did was put new expenses on the national credit card. He has also offered hundreds of billions of dollars in additional cuts, as part of a bipartisan compromise, which the GOP refuses to consider.
Are you prepared to condemn Senate Republican obstructionism, which is preventing the Senate from doing its work?
Answer the question.
Kosher Jean from Queens rides again, from a Long Island ghetto.

No new taxes.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
You wear stupidity like a Badge of Honor!!
After spending the entire Presidential campaign hammering Obama for 'cutting'$700 BILLION from Medicare, you come back now and say he won't cut anything??
You are either insane or bi-polar.
Either way, your double talk amounts to bupkis.
You sound as whacked out as O'Pervert did last night when Allen Colmes made him look the angry idiot he is.
<quoted text>
The $700 billion is not a cut, but just a transfer to Obamacare that robs senior citizens of medical care to fund care for illegal aliens.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Americans would applaud terminating federal employees, not just temporary furloughs.
Yeah..then Bush could reinstate the peoples rights of White House of (NON personal residence) tours-darn him!

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they then cheer for losing jobs in the private sector as there are 750,000 fewer paychecks being cashed & spent communities. Fewer Government contracts to fulfill.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Los Angeles voters (85% Democrats) yesterday voted down a proposal to increase sales taxes, despite pleas from the police chief about layoffs.

Voters are tired of government flunkies (like Obama) crying wolf to urge higher taxes.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

How much did it cost us for 435 House members to fly home & back instead of working to resolve the sequester?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Scatterbrain, the Sequestor was not the question you flocking moron. O'Reilly asked the Dingbat Colmbes to name one exapmple where Obama has cut costs in the last four years.
Obama just tried to kill the Sequestor.
God are a you a moron!
one example....

Obama signs order activating deep spending cuts

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/01/politics/forced...

and according to BillO/carol the republicans had nothing to do with it.

and the sequester was the question before Bill had to abandon that tack.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 801,481 - 801,500 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min ritedownthemiddle 42,936
snapchat gay names 1 hr nolovecity74 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 167,402
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 2 hr ThomasA 15
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE