Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
801,361 - 801,380 of 1,101,221 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#870658 Mar 8, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>But in the meantime, subsidize them with tax loopholes for sending jobs overseas and parking their cash offshore?
There is no such thing. Just political crap that you have been fed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#870659 Mar 8, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt now posts in the third person :-)
Next will we encounter the Royal " We "
Sure beats the Obama "I", which is just about every other word.

Have a nice day, Uncle Poodle.
carol

Orlando, FL

#870660 Mar 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Southern Democrats largely stayed as conservative as they had always been"
Have to put off rearranging furniture a little while longer, so I can respond.

You actually enforce the ongoing argument that southerns only became predominantly republicans after blacks had moved north and west and switching parties during the Great Depression and the birth of big government precisely because southerners realized they had more in common with conservative values and fiscal responsibility than racist KKK democrats.

You might say they "evolved". Like Obama did. But over a much longer period of time. He flipped like a pancake.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#870661 Mar 8, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
...so how is the Tea Party serving you in the GOP?
Two rape candidate for the Senate defeated.
President Obama reelected.
House Republican have a 7 per cent approval rating .
Republicans seem confused and divided...
Bible Believers on one side and
libertarian self serving egos on the other.
The Tea Party movement gave Republicans control of the House.

A few sub-par candidates have resulted, an area for needed improvement.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#870662 Mar 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

With single payer, these decisions are made by panels of doctors & administrators. In insurance companies, these decision are made by those who get bonuses for turning down claims.
RealDave what’s the need for Panels if you’re not going to be Denied Care?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#870663 Mar 8, 2013
You reallly stupid enouogh to think that everyone on this thread isn't aware that you use multiple sockpuppets and screennames??

You're even dumber and more of a drunk than I thought!!

Whether it's Floriduh, Jimmy, Old Goober, or the collection of names you use from Lakeland, FL,everyone knows what a mentally damaged nitwit you are. The exact same verbiage and ignorance flows through all your sockpuppets, you're not fooling anyone.

You have no credibility.

There are several people here who destroy your lies daily, yet you keep cranking the lies out, like the crazy person you are.

Like your stories of how your wife worked her way through an Ivy League School working as a hooker. That was a fun day!!

Or how your kids were really shoe shine boys in Harvard Square!! They got an education, all right!!

You're busted, you angry old drunk!!
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, there you are idiot.
Back up your lie ablout me posting as Dem Idiot.
Easy for a genius like you (Baawwaahhh!!))
Show us a link or IP address where one can use a proxy from Lakeland, FL.
Simple. They you will have an ounce of credibility, you paranoid moron.
Later, weasel.

Location hidden

#870664 Mar 8, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt?
What about John "Hienz" Jerry docking his boat out of state to avoid taxes?
You are such as sleazbag lily!
John Kerry Saves $500,000 By Docking 76-Foot Luxury Yacht Out Of State
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/23/john...
How about Charlie Rengal, sleazeball lily?
WASHINGTON — House investigators accused veteran New York Rep. Charles Rangel of 13 violations of congressional ethics standards on Thursday, throwing a cloud over his four-decade political career and raising worries for fellow Democrats about the fall elections.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/29/char...
This list goes on and on, old bag.
Hypocrite!
Waxman still drunk and angry!!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#870665 Mar 8, 2013
DOH!

Who deleted my judgeits?

It's lonely down here in Bumpass and since I can't post as Grey Ghost anymore because of too many humiliations.

Let me as for the 20,033,125th time, What has Obama done to implement gun control?

Where's my ammo?

Anyone see my judgeits?

Location hidden

#870666 Mar 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Party movement gave Republicans control of the House.
A few sub-par candidates have resulted, an area for needed improvement.
And the Teabaggers will lose the House in 2014.

You really like the having the nutsack dipped into your mouth, don't you??

BWAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#870667 Mar 8, 2013
NuculurNutcase wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Still making up new names!!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#870668 Mar 8, 2013
"White House Blames Cuts for Nixing Tours, First Family Keeps Traveling"

http://www.foxnews.com/

The White House is now Shovel Ready!

Location hidden

#870669 Mar 8, 2013
NuculurNutcase wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized!

Jimmy

Newington, CT

#870670 Mar 8, 2013
Hey DemocRats!

COMPLETE STUPIDITIES:

• FOOD... MYTH: Government should help people make healthy choices for themselves. TRUTH: The nanny state reduces your freedom while accomplishing little.

• MAIL... MYTH: The post office should deliver the mail. TRUTH: The private sector does it better.

• FRACKING... MYTH: Fracking is dangerous. TRUTH: Fracking is dangerous but can easily be safely managed, and fracking has done more to help the environment than all the "green" energy sources combined (it replaces dirtier gasoline and coal.)

• LAWSUITS... MYTH: Lawsuits protect consumers. TRUTH: Lawsuits make valuable products cost more.

• HEALTHCARE... MYTH: Obamacare is good for business. TRUTH: Government intervention kills innovation. Kills jobs too.

• INFRASTRUCTURE... MYTH: Government must build infrastructure. TRUTH: Business builds it better.

• IMPERIAL WASHINGTON... MYTH: Washington D.C. is about serving the public. TRUTH: DC is about empire building.

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/stossel/blo...

Location hidden

#870671 Mar 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing. Just political crap that you have been fed.
Prove it.

For once, back up your lies.

Oh, you can't??

No Surprise there.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#870672 Mar 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, I can't stop laughing. I think the fog is in your brain. BTW, I was listening to NPR yesterday about the cost of diabetes in this country,$70 billion. You think about that for a moment; and the biggest problem related to that is obesity.
So, while you and your compatriots whine and moan and groan about the size of sodas, twinkies and donuts; think about all the healthy people who are paying for those who stubbornly say, "if I want to be fat and drink a case of soda a day and a dozen twinkies"
The rest of your post is utter nonsense. No one is jealous of you making $15.00 a hour; trust me. The Democratic Party is not against success; we are against greed and abuse of the American people. But the fog in your brain caused by eating sugar can't comprehend that.
$eventy billion soon won't cover Florida's residents contribution to the costs for treating TYPE II diabetes lily.

There are an estimated 80 million Americans with pre-diabetes and fewer than a tenth of them even know it or have any understanding of the symptoms.

Location hidden

#870673 Mar 8, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
DOH!
Who deleted my judgeits?
It's lonely down here in Bumpass and since I can't post as Grey Ghost anymore because of too many humiliations.
Let me as for the 20,033,125th time, What has Obama done to implement gun control?
Where's my ammo?
Anyone see my judgeits?

Jimmy

Newington, CT

#870674 Mar 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You reallly stupid enouogh to think that everyone on this thread isn't aware that you use multiple sockpuppets and screennames??
You're even dumber and more of a drunk than I thought!!
Whether it's Floriduh, Jimmy, Old Goober, or the collection of names you use from Lakeland, FL,everyone knows what a mentally damaged nitwit you are. The exact same verbiage and ignorance flows through all your sockpuppets, you're not fooling anyone.
You have no credibility.
There are several people here who destroy your lies daily, yet you keep cranking the lies out, like the crazy person you are.
Like your stories of how your wife worked her way through an Ivy League School working as a hooker. That was a fun day!!
Or how your kids were really shoe shine boys in Harvard Square!! They got an education, all right!!
You're busted, you angry old drunk!!
<quoted text>
Not Waxman, Nutty person. You really should get some help.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#870675 Mar 8, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave what’s the need for Panels if you’re not going to be Denied Care?
Excellent point.

Homer knows the answer.

Location hidden

#870676 Mar 8, 2013
Juan Williams Blames Researcher For Plagiarized Column

Fox News pundit Juan Williams has been caught lifting large portions of a Center for American Progress report for a recent column.

Salon's Alex Seitz-Wald reported Thursday night that The Hill newspaper had recently revised a Williams piece about immigration reform after it was discovered that whole paragraphs were extremely similar to a CAP study on the subject.

In an interview with Salon, Williams blamed his researcher, who he said gave him what Williams thought were "his words and summaries" of the CAP report.

"I had never seen the CAP report myself, so I didn't know that the young man had in fact not summarized the data but had taken some of the language from the CAP report," he said.

It's the second Fox News-related plagiarism episode of the past week. The network previously apologized for a column that lifted huge chunks of text from Politico, blaming it on a "reporting error."

----------

FAUX is all lies, all the time.

Now there's plenty of proof of it!!

Say, wasn't Juan one of your heroes when he left NPR for FAUX??

Sure he was, and now you've got another plagiarizer working for FAUX, just like lying Billy O and Nancy Boy!!

Location hidden

#870677 Mar 8, 2013
Not that the drunken Waxman would lie, eh sockpuppet Jimmy??

You're fooling precisely no one!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Waxman, Nutty person. You really should get some help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min STEFANO COLONNA 69,069
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min Jonah1 49,460
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min SpaceBlues 46,365
2 teens critically wounded in South Side shooting 1 hr wow 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,395
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 177,517
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 3 hr Use this on you 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info