Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,065)

Showing posts 801,281 - 801,300 of1,072,874
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you "pissed off" that Obama wants to spend more money than he wants to cut?
Or that he doesn't really give a crap about you or Lily or anyone else despite your desperation to believe otherwise?
It helps to know what "pisses you off" the most.
Obama has cared about Homer & lily twice. That was when the fools voted for him twice. Other than that, he knows they are fools and is happy to use them.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Only if he accepts Medicare.

You fraud!!
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How much is your eyesight worth?
Galt is more interested in the quality of medical care than in the cost. If the most expensive eye surgeon is the best, that is where Galt goes.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! He and Carol, SS and Medicare!
On another note; if people can buy drones, then anyone can spy on anyone, imagine how easy it will be for thiefs to find out what you have in your house and when you're not home! This sounds like a nightmare from hell.
Neighbors spying on neighbors...stalkers heaven.
You guys are the ones defending invasion of privacy.

Live with it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're a bit confused as to what constitutes a 'problem'. Without taxation, there would be no infrastructure, no civil security, and no military. Without unions, children under 16 would still be working 12 hour days at 3 cents an hour. Without regulations, we'd have a few hundred years until we're extinct from the amount of toxicity we've created as a species.
My particular 'problem' with financial securities firms, mucking around in the banking system as if it was the petty cash box, is the obvious one: they've 'threatened' to crash our economy for their personal gain, and we bailed them out as 'too big to fail', thus granting them the privilege of socializing risk, while privatizing profit. This is not capitalism. It is greed, oligarchy, and government pandering. And it's fatal to a Republic.
JMO
Galt is opposed to all bailouts, Government Motors as well as Wall Street.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> That doesn't fit the template. You can't buy votes with that.
Can you buy votes with telemarketers asking for campaign contributions from India?

I don't understand your utter contempt for the American workers.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Spoken like the habitual liar and drunk we all know you as!!

You're using the same proxy locsations for many of your sockpupppets, that's the one you're using today for 'dem idiots'.

My gawd, you really think everyone is as stupid as you??

Not likely!! Most of us lead normal lives, not ones they created on the internet to compensate for your lonliness.
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman does not drink, nor is he posting as Dem Idiot, idiot.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> When I asked her what she was going to tax to raise the enormous amounts of money it would take to pay for she couldn't tell me. Libtard pie in the sky feel good bullshit!! Obamacare will cost at least $700 lion just to pay the insurance premium starting next year. Where the hell is that coming from? there is not enough money in the country to pay for it. By 2025 SSI and Medicare will use up every tax dollar the federal government collects. That doesn't include Obamacare. Where is the money coming from to pay for the rest of the government?
ObamaCare will increase the costs of prescriptions.

NCPA Study: Obamacare Will Increase Drug Costs
Thursday, March 7, 2013 03:54 PM
By: Dan Weil

While the Affordable Care Act has increased prescription drug coverage, the result is a plethora of regulations that will make medicines more expensive, according to a study from the conservative National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA) think tank.

The regulations curb competition, the study argues.

“Drug coverage is expanding rapidly and heightened regulatory scrutiny will prevent drug plan managers from holding down costs for consumers with programs such as creating exclusive networks and encouraging mail-order prescriptions,” Devon Herrick, a senior fellow at NCPA, said in a press release.

Rules governing the structure of pharmacy networks and price formulas for drugs are onerous for the drug industry, according to the report.

It says that regulations barring drug plans from offering lower co-payments for mail-order service will push up costs for consumers, even though it may aid community pharmacies.

“The goal of policymakers should be to allow competitive bidding among drug-plan stakeholders in an environment free of perverse regulations that unduly advantage one party over another,” the report says.'

'let's pass it and then read it to see what's in it," said The Party of Unintended Consquences.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Need to tax enough to keep Ayn Rand on Medicare!
Citizens receive services for tax money including Ayn Rand on Medicare which she opposed until the need came.
Republicans love the fetus but not interested in medical care for poor children?
Except for libertarian who love themselves...
Republican protect their members vacation homes at the expense of medical care for the middle class.
Libertarian values :-(
Uncle Poodle Patrick exhibiting signs of dementia.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Waxturd drunk early in the day - again!!
He just proved it!!
<quoted text>
Too many drugs, for sure.
Nuculur octopussy

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice for a halfwit like you to admit what I said was correct.
Holder did not say "NO", and you just verified it!!
Thanks, your stupidity often works in my favor.
Guess who gets to decide who's a 'combatant'??
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Guess who gets to decide you're an Obamabot??
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice for a halfwit like you to admit what I said was correct.
Holder did not say "NO", and you just verified it!!
Thanks, your stupidity often works in my favor.
Guess who gets to decide who's a 'combatant'??
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Nuculur are you really this Stupid?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
...and the democrats in the South that you of speak were conservatives.
Actually, no, they weren't. The Southern Bloc of Democrats were the most powerful bloc in Washington who voted against civil rights legislation up until and including the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

You can do the "liberal shuffle" all you want and try to deny PBS isn't a credible source and even liberal-leaning, but this is what they reported about the KKK in the South:

"Racist activity in the South often took the form of riots that targeted blacks and Republicans."

If you keep reading the article, they also wrote this:

"Across the South, the Klan and other terrorist groups used brutal violence to intimidate Republican voters."

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/fe...

You apparently aren't old enough to know this part of history.

Or you're so far in denial, you'll believe just about anything you're told to believe.

I hope it's the former.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
You're using the same proxy locsations for many of your sockpupppets, that's the one you're using today for 'dem idiots'.
Not likely!! Most of us lead normal lives, not ones they created on the internet to compensate for your lonliness.
<quoted text>
Do you always feel the need to reply twice to the same post, paranoid fool?

Nope, wrong, nada. You are a fool.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
700 lions? Will they all fit on one plane?
Sure, right next to your pink elephants. Have another nuculur drink!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He cares about me; he told me in his email. Stop lying.
That's a joke. Right?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Republicans wonder why are declining.
The main stumbling blocks in the budget negotiations have Obama wanting to cut some loopholes from big Corporations & the wealthy while Republicans want to cut Social Security & Medicare.
Graham said it best. He was willing to accept some new revenues if Obama can accept cuts in entitlements.
Obama's idea of a "cut in entitlements" will be to charge higher Medicare premiums.
Nuculur octopussy

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like the habitual liar and drunk we all know you as!! LOL

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> When I asked her what she was going to tax to raise the enormous amounts of money it would take to pay for she couldn't tell me. Libtard pie in the sky feel good bullshit!! Obamacare will cost at least $700 lion just to pay the insurance premium starting next year. Where the hell is that coming from? there is not enough money in the country to pay for it. By 2025 SSI and Medicare will use up every tax dollar the federal government collects. That doesn't include Obamacare. Where is the money coming from to pay for the rest of the government?
Here is what a group in PA that is pushing single payer has online.

http://www.healthcare4allpa.org/documents/Sin...

They look at the savings for both corporations & individuals & suggest a funding plan.

Flacktard should perhaps STFU & look up stuff & become better informed.

There are other sites pushing for this that have estimates & methods as well as the nay sayers.

Basically, single payer ends the insurance company overhead costs& profits & uses bulk purchasing power.

Currently it costs $18K a year for health insurance (paid by my company) for the two of us plus out of pocket expenses (paid by me).

If our income was $100K, according to the link in PA, my company would pay $10K & I would pay $3K.(Corp wage tax of 10% & Individual wage tax of 3%). That far less that the $20K that is spend now.

Perhaps if you flacktards would so some research instead of running screaming through the streets flailing your arms about, you would discover single payer actually would work much more cost effectively than what we do now.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
And you're one of the idiots who refuses to raise taxes on Corporations and CEO's!
For years you blame our ills on the poor, the 47%.
Now you change it to blame the rich, who you've defended for years, and the ones who Bush bailed out with TARP.
You're too stupid to keep your arguments straight!!
<quoted text>
The US already has the highest corporate income tax rate in the world, a big reason that investment moves overseas.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong nitwit! We're proud to be liberals. The best statement comes from John F. Kennedy;
“If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.”
Yes you vomitous cretin taxes are revenue, their the price we pay for living in a civilized society. They pay for safe roads and bridges, clean air and water, safe food and drugs and law enforcement .
What's wasteful spending moron? The aforementioned safe roads bridges clean air, water, food, drugs and public saf
You're an idiot Jimmy!
As I read this, I can just imagine you wearing nothing but military boots and carrying a Communist Flag, marching in the middle of the day down the street like you are in a parade.

You really don't have a clue with your limited wisdom.

But spam on, man. It's your right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 801,281 - 801,300 of1,072,874
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-13-14 3 min PEllen 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min PEllen 97,457
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,752
Whites Targeted 4 GENOCIDE 28 min hands on AR 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 37 min voice of peace 67,547
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min SpaceBlues 45,571
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 39 min newpoly 3,820
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info