Y'all still mulling that one eh?<quoted text>
You are a fool dressed in intelligensia clothes. Read "The Kennedy years, 1961–1963" here.
Wiki - Vietnam War: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viet_Nam_War
"American military advisors arrived in what was then French Indochina beginning in 1950. U.S. involvement escalated in the early 1960s, with troop levels tripling in 1961 and tripling again in 1962. U.S. combat units were deployed beginning in 1965......
.....By 1963, there were 16,000 American military personnel in South Vietnam, up from Eisenhower's 900 advisors....
* May 1961 — Kennedy sends 400 United States Army Special Forces personnel to South Vietnam to train South Vietnamese soldiers following a visit to the country by Vice-President Johnson.
* June 1961 — Kennedy said, "Now we have a problem making our power credible and Vietnam looks like the place" to James Reston of The New York Times (immediately after meeting Khrushchev in Vienna).
* August 10, 1961 — Test run of US herbicidal warfare program in South Vietnam ("Operation Trail Dust")
* October 1961 — Following successful NLF attacks, Defense Secretary Robert S. McNamara recommends sending six divisions (200,000 men) to Vietnam.
* February 8, 1962 — The Military Assistance Command Vietnam (MACV) is created by President Kennedy
* August 1, 1962 — Kennedy signs the Foreign Assistance Act of 1962, which provides "…military assistance to countries which are on the rim of the Communist world and under direct attack."
* October 1962 — Operation Ranch Hand begins. US planes spray herbicides such as Agent Orange over South Vietnam until 1971.
* November 1963 — By this time, Kennedy had increased the number of military personnel from the 900 that were there when he became President to 16,000 just before his death.
* November 22, 1963 — Kennedy is assassinated.
You are far more successful in fooling yourself than in fooling others. But that won't stop a fool like you from trying:>
Go ahead and tell us again how FDR had nothing to do with incarcerating Japanese-Amercan citizens during WWII:}
You are a walking, talking joke.
Some gooduh pictomaps-