Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#870630 Mar 8, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You want an easy way to fix this damn tax problem? It won't cost one cent! Get rid of withholding. Make every taxpayer write the three or four checks every payday. Make them feel the pain! Ask somebody how much they make. The first words out of their mouth will be 'I bring home'. Most people can't even tell you what their gross pay is without looking.
Great idea, but the average American is completely unable to budget in that manner.

That's why they vote for the likes of Obama.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#870631 Mar 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
And you're one of the idiots who refuses to raise taxes on Corporations and CEO's!
For years you blame our ills on the poor, the 47%.
Now you change it to blame the rich, who you've defended for years, and the ones who Bush bailed out with TARP.
You're too stupid to keep your arguments straight!!
<quoted text>
I pay taxes, I don't raise them, Obama did that.

That 47% doesn't represent the "poor", it represents the Obama Nation. It represents you and the rest of your party who compares your low effort incomes to that of the best and brightest. Being the low information drone that you are, you feel cheated.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#870632 Mar 8, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's almost like a fog rolled in over the democratic party over the past few decades that has blinded and confused them.
What I really think is behind the irrational hatred by many on the left is their much bigger hatred towards anyone striving toward higher ground or any resemblence of societal standards or anyone daring to believe in a higher power. Unfortunately, these are the blind loyalists who are too far gone to help.
But I'm very glad to know you proved yourself to be a clear thinker and no longer believe in the "god of big government" with their fog of lies and deception. It says a lot about you.
It's encouraging to know there's still hope for others like you.
Have a good day. Have to rearrange furniture.
OMG, I can't stop laughing. I think the fog is in your brain. BTW, I was listening to NPR yesterday about the cost of diabetes in this country,$70 billion. You think about that for a moment; and the biggest problem related to that is obesity.
So, while you and your compatriots whine and moan and groan about the size of sodas, twinkies and donuts; think about all the healthy people who are paying for those who stubbornly say, "if I want to be fat and drink a case of soda a day and a dozen twinkies"

The rest of your post is utter nonsense. No one is jealous of you making $15.00 a hour; trust me. The Democratic Party is not against success; we are against greed and abuse of the American people. But the fog in your brain caused by eating sugar can't comprehend that.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#870633 Mar 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner; it's the Republican party that is anti American. Not only anti American worker, but also anti women, gay, veteran, elderly, student, immigrant, education, children, civil rights, medicare, medicaide, social security, epa, hell, what in hell are you for anyway?
You're closer to the truth than you think, because the Democrat party is for special favors for all the special interest groups that you list, at the expense of the country as a whole.
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

#870634 Mar 8, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>But in the meantime, subsidize them with tax loopholes for sending jobs overseas and parking their cash offshore?
I hear this all the time from libs....tax loop holes for
sending jobs overseas.
My opinion...there is nothing that has done more to send jobs
overseas the this crazy progressive tax code and massive FED reg
and Unions.
All of these are liberal progressive ideas and concepts and not in
line with any true American conservative principles.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#870635 Mar 8, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's almost like a fog rolled in over the democratic party over the past few decades that has blinded and confused them.
What I really think is behind the irrational hatred by many on the left is their much bigger hatred towards anyone striving toward higher ground or any resemblence of societal standards or anyone daring to believe in a higher power. Unfortunately, these are the blind loyalists who are too far gone to help.
But I'm very glad to know you proved yourself to be a clear thinker and no longer believe in the "god of big government" with their fog of lies and deception. It says a lot about you.
It's encouraging to know there's still hope for others like you.
Have a good day. Have to rearrange furniture.
I'm not sure I would ever call it irrational or even hatred, but my view of what's behind the current distaste for the Grumpy Old Prick party is lying, hypocritical, sanctimonious, hateful racist old biddies like you.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#870636 Mar 8, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is trying to avoid taxes. In fact, it's only the republicans talking about tax reform, fairness across the board and closing loopholes. The Democrats just keep wanting to raise them to pay for more government waste, fraud and duplication.
There have been laws on the books for decades protecting children and everyone else from abuses in the work force.
Unions did their job. Now they've become leeches.
"no one is trying to avoid taxes"; oh my effing word, take this woman to the asylum
Why do you suppose Mitt didn't reveal his tax returns? Why didn't he reveal how much he has hidden in Switzerland and the Caymans??
Why did he pay income tax to another country? Why did he pay only 13%? You're either insane or retarded.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#870637 Mar 8, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>On my tax dollars? BTW, I'm not sure how good a surgeon Rand Paul is--he invented his own board and certified himself, but that's probably just something libertarians do as rugged individualists...
On my own dollar, with a doctor of my choice, not pot luck at some moldy government clinic, waiting in line.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#870638 Mar 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: The administration of Medicare is far more efficient than that of insurance companies.
Prove it.

And don't forget to include all the deferred pension costs for all the government workers, doubling the cost in the long term.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#870639 Mar 8, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
...so how is the Tea Party serving you in the GOP?
Two rape candidate for the Senate defeated.
President Obama reelected.
House Republican have a 7 per cent approval rating .
Republicans seem confused and divided...
Bible Believers on one side and
libertarian self serving egos on the other.
Ha! The real question is "what is up with your OWS Crowd?", dumbfk.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#870640 Mar 8, 2013
Peanut Gallery Post # 2.
<quoted text>
OMG, I can't stop laughing. I think the fog is in your brain. BTW, I was listening to NPR yesterday about the cost of diabetes in this country,$70 billion. You think about that for a moment; and the biggest problem related to that is obesity.
So, while you and your compatriots whine and moan and groan about the size of sodas, twinkies and donuts; think about all the healthy people who are paying for those who stubbornly say, "if I want to be fat and drink a case of soda a day and a dozen twinkies"
The rest of your post is utter nonsense. No one is jealous of you making $15.00 a hour; trust me. The Democratic Party is not against success; we are against greed and abuse of the American people. But the fog in your brain caused by eating sugar can't comprehend that.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#870641 Mar 8, 2013
Peanut Gallery Post # 3.
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure I would ever call it irrational or even hatred, but my view of what's behind the current distaste for the Grumpy Old Prick party is lying, hypocritical, sanctimonious, hateful racist old biddies like you.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#870642 Mar 8, 2013
Democrats is the Party of Low Expectation whether than offering a Hand Up they offer Hand Outs!!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#870643 Mar 8, 2013
THE POPE wrote:
THE UNITED STATES IS THE ONLY INDUSTRIALIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT DOES NOT PROVIDE SOME FORM OF UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE FOR ITS CITIZENS. AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM PRESUMABLY.
Um, ever hear of Medicaid, Medicare and the grandaddy of them all, Obamacare?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#870644 Mar 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: Insurance companies determine what is covered & what is not. Not the patient or doctor.
With single payer, these decisions are made by panels of doctors & administrators. In insurance companies, these decision are made by those who get bonuses for turning down claims.
Galt has never had any claim or procedure denied.

Why should any "administrator" have any say?
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

#870645 Mar 8, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
...so how is the Tea Party serving you in the GOP?
Two rape candidate for the Senate defeated.
President Obama reelected.
House Republican have a 7 per cent approval rating .
Republicans seem confused and divided...
Bible Believers on one side and
libertarian self serving egos on the other.
The Republican party is badly in need of reform.
Just because two stupid cadidates was sent forward out of the
primary and was defeated in the election....does not mean
the Tea Party was a bad idea.

There is nothing wrong with those who believe in the Bible and
Libertarians are not driven by a self serving egos.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#870646 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
"no one is trying to avoid taxes"; oh my effing word, take this woman to the asylum
Why do you suppose Mitt didn't reveal his tax returns? Why didn't he reveal how much he has hidden in Switzerland and the Caymans??
Why did he pay income tax to another country? Why did he pay only 13%? You're either insane or retarded.
Mitt?

What about John "Hienz" Jerry docking his boat out of state to avoid taxes?

You are such as sleazbag lily!

John Kerry Saves $500,000 By Docking 76-Foot Luxury Yacht Out Of State

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/23/john...

How about Charlie Rengal, sleazeball lily?

WASHINGTON — House investigators accused veteran New York Rep. Charles Rangel of 13 violations of congressional ethics standards on Thursday, throwing a cloud over his four-decade political career and raising worries for fellow Democrats about the fall elections.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/29/char...

This list goes on and on, old bag.

Hypocrite!
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

#870647 Mar 8, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am The Waxturd Troling Carnival of Sockpuppets out in full force today!!
I am the turd that just wont flush.
I am Not Surprized, aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Old Crazy Goober, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguingwitheidiots, Proud2bewhite, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I also wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal? Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
|#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
#395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
<quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not y
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I also wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#870648 Mar 8, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted a link for one with 720p camera that you control with your smart phone for $299.00.
Cheap UAV's are not exactly what Rand Paul spent 13 hrs humming about. Speaking of humming did you check out the nifti little Humminigbird UAV?

You also linked an inexpensive 3D printer that would be a lot of fun for little kids to do crafting with. Matter of fact there was an accompanying piece about an autistic girl who has become social through using one.

The Orlando Police Department just purchased 2 drones equipped with video cams that can stay aloft for 11 minutes at up to 300 feet at a cost of $25,000 per. The use of such drones is already regulated by the FAA.

Never the less, you already know that some cop somewhere is going to fk up an airliner, helicopter or something else expensive with one of these things.

BTW the US hunter killer drones have payload capabilities of nearly a ton and currently cost in the neighborhood of $10 million each
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#870649 Mar 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: Insurance companies determine what is covered & what is not. Not the patient or doctor.
With single payer, these decisions are made by panels of doctors & administrators. In insurance companies, these decision are made by those who get bonuses for turning down claims.
Dumbass Dave has a point.

Insurance companies DO determine "what is covered and what is not."

All of this is spelled out up front, in writing, in the insurance contract. Medicare is exactly the same.

Any intelligent patient can read the contract and understand what is covered. Claims are generally turned down only because they are not covered by the policy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 47,067
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 1 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 4 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]