Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
801,001 - 801,020 of 1,082,363 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Dem idiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please.
You actually expect anyone to believe that load of crap.
And you are just as bad - Protecting & defending the use of racial slurs.
Show me once where I called someone a racist because they just disagreed with me.
I guarantee it was because they made a racial slur.
Funny how you defend those that use of racial slurs.
What does that make you? a racist f*ck.
Is there a single right whiner postig here that does not defend the use of racial slurs?
A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart RealDave.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> But he did!
Another Al Awlaki defender.

We're talking on US soil,dumbass.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Another Al Awlaki defender.
Collective moranism!!
Dem idiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Awlaki was on US soil wen he was killed? Really?
I never said I condoned the President killing US citizens on US soil where there was not an immanent threat to others.
You right whiners are so embarrassed Obama did what your hero Bush decided not to do, kill Bin Laden, that you have to make up lies.
Pathetic pieces of sh*t that you are.
You're alone with Ed, but happy RealDave. It's OK if you disagree with Ed. He can't force you to be right.
Dem idiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill..

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please.
You actually expect anyone to believe that load of crap.
And you are just as bad - Protecting & defending the use of racial slurs.
Show me once where I called someone a racist because they just disagreed with me.
I guarantee it was because they made a racial slur.
Funny how you defend those that use of racial slurs.
What does that make you? a racist f*ck.
Is there a single right whiner postig here that does not defend the use of racial slurs?
"real dumb"
Check with "silly". She has, on more than one occasion noted that I had called out those on the right who made racist comments.
You should not lie so often. Of course if you did not lie and BS you would have nothing to offer.
Peace
KMA
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Have they started whining about Abu Gaith being tried in NY yet? What a score President Obama!!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Check with "silly". She has, on more than one occasion noted that I had called out those on the right who made racist comments.
You should not lie so often. Of course if you did not lie and BS you would have nothing to offer.
Peace
KMA
This is true
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Have they started whining about Abu Gaith being tried in NY yet? What a score President Obama!!
You're drunk again. Go to bed!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Awlaki was on US soil wen he was killed? Really?
I never said I condoned the President killing US citizens on US soil where there was not an immanent threat to others.
You right whiners are so embarrassed Obama did what your hero Bush decided not to do, kill Bin Laden, that you have to make up lies.
Pathetic pieces of sh*t that you are.
"real Dumb"
One more time you dance and dodge. I mentioned nothing about Al Awlaki. I have commented favorably about his demise as he was on foreign soil and fighting against American interests. if an asshole like him was doing the same I would prefer he was captured and tried but if died resisting arrest that would not be a problem. But with nobama as president and the chief strategist planning the operation down to the smallest detail I have no doubt that he would have been captured.
Peace
KMA
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Not even close. Maxine Waters is dumb.

flack is not dumb by any means, measure or manner.

Maxine Waters is an ILLITERATE arse who would do well to keep
"the lily binkie" stuffed in her mouth.

flack is neither illiterate nor an arse.

So stick your peg on The Donkey!
THE MAD-AM "SECRESTATION" WAH-TERS !!

Picabo "Skreet" ... Street? Didn't have the former Alpine Skier ( Racer ) in mind ... But, good for "The Street" on The Super G Olympic Gold Medal Win! Woo-Hoo-Go, PiCaBo!!

So, what were you saying?
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I peg her and Flack at about the same in "communicating."
So what else do you have in mind?
Picabo Skreet.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
here's some honesty...
Are Republicans the New Democrats?
Who would have guessed last year that the GOP would be endorsing a litany of previously unthinkable positions? Elections have consequences, and this time, an identity crisis seems to be one of them.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03...
seeing as how you're the poster child for identity crisis.
There won't BE a Republican party in the future. Why would anybody bother with campaigning or voting Republican when they know that the Democrats will always be the majority voters? Thanks for the immigration "reform", Mr. Obamanation.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There won't BE a Republican party in the future. Why would anybody bother with campaigning or voting Republican when they know that the Democrats will always be the majority voters? Thanks for the immigration "reform", Mr. Obamanation.
Speaking of votes and a congressional election next year, Bill Clinton is now asking the Supreme Court to overturn DOMA, Defense of Marriage Act, that he signed.

Since liberals never take a stand or stick by any set of principles, ole' Clinton has apparently "evolved" like Obama just in time to get more gay votes for the democrats in 2014.

If dogs could vote, they'd bark and promise them free steak bones.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Would someone tell Paul Rand that he is no Jimmy Stewart?
He never assumed he was. It was a liberal newspaper who made the comment Rand was like watching Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.

That was actually a compliment.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the linked article.
Fonda was totally right.
The Wingnuts hate her because she challenged their legitimacy. A false legitimacy which was finally laid to rest by "The Pentagon Papers".
Anyone who thinks U.S. involvement in Indochina was anything close to honorable doesn't know the facts.
It was a CIA set-up and 58,000 young men paid the price.
You increasingly sound like Dennis Rodman speaking about his friends in North Korea.

Just caught a clip of a black rapper on TMZ saying that he's got no problem playing in North Korea.

Dennis, is this you?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
LOL,
I see the little GOP judge-it elfs are in action.
Boys, I could care less about the mute, emasculated quality of a judge-it.
Come out into the open and challenge what I say with facts, not cute little smiley faces.
That is... if you can.
First, take off the hoodie so we can see who wants to mug us.

THEN we might talk.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo
Bingo? Hee, Hee.

So,...what did you win? A bottle of Eu De Cologne from WalMart?

Or Skunk Repellent from the Trailer Park Homeowners Association?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dikweed. You're the idiot.
The Gulf of Tonkin was set up by the CIA.
This is proven by Fletcher Prouty's book, "The Secret Team" and "The Pentagon Papers".
The CIA consists of ultra-right wingers. So in the final analysis, the right started the Vietnam War.
What are you, stupid? When I mention "The Secret Team" and "The Pentagon Papers", these are UMIMPEACHABLE SOURCES.
In fact, the CIA tried to keep "The Secret Team" from ever being published. Nixon had his attorney general file an injunction against the NY Times to quash further disssemination, and the case went all they way to the Supreme Court.
In both instances, the rightwing screamed that national security was at stake. We now know the only thing at stake was concealment of their guilt.
So...JFK and LBJ had nothing to do with it, eh? It was all CIA Republicans? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

And the Bay of Pigs invasion wasn't JFK, either, but those damned Republican CIA Operatives!

And, of course, it wasn't SEAL 6 Republicans who got Osama but the Boy Messiah wearing his Superman Leotards and Tummy-Tuck Girdle.

Before you die, will your brain the ABA(American Beekeepers Association). They could auction it off as a beehive for charity.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Charles Krauthammer once again makes sense. Reminding us the Democrats haven't proposed a budget since the iPad (notwithstanding Obama's two proposals which were summarily rejected by all Democrats in the Senate) and saying it would be nice if the Senate would come up with one just as Ryan and the Republicans have done so they can share some of the scrutiny which they are happy to let the Republicans take while they do absolutely nothing.
That is precisely why Senate Democrats won't come up with a budget. It might come under scrutiny and it's better to do nothing and blame republicans who are trying to do something than risk losing votes.
In other words, they are cowards.
In the Spotlight is a bad place to be when your pants are down.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Democrats do cater to corporations to some extent. But I would argue not quite to the same degree. For example, during the Bush years, representatives from the pharmaceutical companies were allowed to stand in at the DEA and participate in the approval process for new drugs.
The Republicans are not committed to a free market. That's pablum for the masses. They're committed to any group that gives them enough money. In reality, Republican leadership is quite comfortable with monopolistic or oligopolistic control of the market as evidenced by GOP legislation which allowed a handful of owners to dominate cable media which before was much more diversified.
And no, minimal government oversight is not enough. There are too many areas in need of policing. The Republican approach is to remove as many regulatory "cops" as possible, which is exactly what the Wall Street wolves want.
Obamacare got passed by a sweet deal with Pharma lobbyists, a very large pharmaceutical company,

Top corporate donors to Obama's campaign in 2008:
Goldman Sachs -$1,013,091
Microsoft Corp -$852,167
Google Inc -$814,540
JPMorgan Chase & Co -$808,799
Citigroup Inc -$736,771

20 lobbyists were working in the Obama administration in 2010.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min Eric 68,403
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min LRS 174,961
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min ritedownthemiddle 45,847
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 47 min andet1987 474
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,052
Amy 7-28 6 hr Sublime1 16
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr Terry rigsby 48,944
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••