Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,047)

Showing posts 800,921 - 800,940 of1,034,554
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Florida

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> You're right...you look stupid; the first thing you need to do is change your party enrollment. The next thing you need to do is move your cardboard box behind the Boca warehouse and seriously contemplate suicide.
We all know mirrors don't lie, you should be grateful they don't laugh you idiot...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)— At the Supreme Court today, Justice Antonin Scalia told his fellow Justices how privileged he felt to serve on the highest court in the land, adding,“I can say stuff here that got me fired at Kinko’s.”

Responding to quizzical looks from his fellow Justices, Scalia related a little-known chapter from his career, when he briefly worked for the copying establishment in the mid-nineteen-seventies.

“They were pretty uptight,” he reminisced.“It seemed like every time I opened my mouth I got hauled into H.R.”

According to Justice Scalia,“The gal in Human Resources told me,‘Nino, you can’t just go around insulting blacks and women and whatnot. There’s not a workplace in the country that will tolerate that.’&#8201;”

Well, guess what? She was right—until I got this job,” he chuckled.

But even as he expressed gratitude for the freedom to offend gays, minorities, and women in his current position, Mr. Scalia admitted,“It has basically spoiled me for life in the real world.”

“I’ll be at some ballgame shooting my mouth off, and suddenly I’m face down in the ground with someone’s foot up my ass,” he said.“And then I’ll have to remind myself,‘Nino, if you’ve got something to say, save it for the Supreme Court.’&#8201;”

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...
Florida

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> OBAMA to the far left!!! LOL
LOL.. "No Surprize" post farting in his rear view mirror, in his own gaseous, tailpipe wind storm. Sometimes "No Surprize" has to do more with his mouth than just polish head...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Did you notice that even though he paid cash he had to 'work' with the insurance provider to get reimbursed? Brainwashing runs deep.
I didn't pay cash you ignorant fk I didn't even have a CT scan. I agreed with Eman that it was cheaper to get a CT scan at an imaging clinic if you paid cash.

Some imaging centers will not accept health insurance, requiring cash, not just for CT scans but for their other services. They do however accept MediCare and MediCaid in my area. If they didn't they wouldn't exist.

You get dumber every day pal.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who wish to sing...always find a song.
LOL.. "No Surprize" Florida post farting in his rear view mirror, in my own gaseous, tailpipe wind storm. Sometimes "No Surprize" Florida has to do more with his mouth than just polish head...
You can fake your smiles and laughter Florida, but can never fake your ignorance and stupid.
HOPE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

While the CITIZENS bicker back and forth about how pretty the fist lady is and the president has swagg and republican hate the poor and the rest of the garbage THE POLITRICIANS HAVE THE BEST HEALTH CARE THE MOST SECURE JOBS THEY ALL ROB THE POOR AND GIVE TO THE RICH THATS WHY YOU HAVE RICH DEMOCRATS ULTRA WEALTHY AND ALSO RICH REPUBLICANS SO both sides have no argument that makes sense when they protect politicians the people continue to be screwed the poor will always be poor no matter what some politician promises OBAMA PREACHED HOPE BUT HIS PRESIDENCY HAS BEEn NOTHING BUT DOOM AND GLOOM CRISIS after another and him blaming republicans shows he cannot do NUTTHING FOR THE POOR HE IS JUST A SPEAKER WITH IDEAS HE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH GREAT IDEAS BRING THEM TO LIGHT IF YOU CAN'T well you just ain't a great politician because the GREAT ONES GETS IT DONE Obama WORKS FOR THE REPUBLICANS BECAUSE THEY HAVE GOTTEN THEIR WAY WITH EASE WITH OBAMA WHEN I SAY YES THEY SAY NO YES THEY CONTINUE TO SONN YOU SONN
HOPE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA is the BEST REPUBLICAN EVER he should get an oscar for the job he has done I hope Kerry Washington gets to PLAY Ms. Obama in the biopic of the great unifier BARAK HOSSAIN OBAMA dosn't that name just say first black president of the USA I HERMAn, JESSIE, ALFRED,MARTIN, MALCOLM these type of names couldn't work needed something with more roll cool

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't pay cash you ignorant fk I didn't even have a CT scan. I agreed with Eman that it was cheaper to get a CT scan at an imaging clinic if you paid cash.
Some imaging centers will not accept health insurance, requiring cash, not just for CT scans but for their other services. They do however accept MediCare and MediCaid in my area. If they didn't they wouldn't exist.
You get dumber every day pal.
You implied that you should get reimbursed. That was the point. I have a good knowledge of how the health care system works. Better than you most likely.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Anyone see my judgeits? I'll get to the bottom of this!
Florida

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. "No Surprize" post farting in his rear view mirror, in his own gaseous, tailpipe wind storm. Sometimes "No Surprize" has to do more with his mouth than just polish head...

"No Surprize"is a First Internet Clown School graduate. Learn roof top clowning and clown school skills: makeup, balloons, magic, mind reading and more...
Florida

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
Anyone see my judgeits? I'll get to the bottom of this!
"No Surprize". A grin with an idiot behind it....

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job on winning that battle. Just stay away from little debbie brownies. They are addicting.
A million years ago when I worked o the RR, it goes right by the factory next Ooltewah near Chattanooga. They have an outlet store there...oh my...but then I was very active, fit trim and played rugby....no Little Debbies for me. They are so good. I still love the Swiss Rolls if I have a choice with the oatmeal cremes second.
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who wish to sing...always find a song.
LOL.. "No Surprize" post farting in his rear view mirror, in his own gaseous, tailpipe wind storm. Sometimes "No Surprize" Florida has to do more with his mouth than just polish head...
A quiet man No Surprize is a thinking man. A quietliberal is usually deranged, armed and dangerous.
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
"No Surprize"is a First Internet Clown School graduate. Learn roof top clowning and clown school skills: makeup, balloons, magic, mind reading and more...
Your first 40 years of childhood were the hardest.
HOPE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Will GOD BE ARRESTED or is the BIBLE just a bunch of made up stories that time has passed by or is the BIBLE JUST A SCRIPT. Canadian Supreme Court Rules That Anti-Gay Speech In The Bible Will Be Considered A Hate Crime

Read more at http://bossip.com/737472/canadian-supreme-cou...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Don't even get me started on Devil Dogs, thanks to Bush collapsing the global economy they don't exist any more.

Yes, Homer blames Bush.
Florida

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>Your first 40 years of childhood were the hardest.
"No Surprize". A grin with an idiot behind it....
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know mirrors don't lie, you should be grateful they don't laugh you idiot...
Your mirror is cracked; take a look and you'll find out why. By the way, if you stick yourself with your Obama button at the same time, you might even feel alive.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fast. Chicago 12-year olds are ready to breed.
Gotta teach those kindergartners about sex early on so they, too, will be dependent on the government, keep Planned Parenthood in business and vote Democrat.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be mesmerized by farting; no wonder you support Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 800,921 - 800,940 of1,034,554
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Frijoles 65,179
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min doggy doo 167,664
Obama and Hillary's Just Dessert? 33 min Buckeye 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min Mister Tonka 96,148
Abby 4-20 53 min NWmoon 8
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 55 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,784
Amy 4-20 1 hr RACE 4
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search