Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

#870155 Mar 7, 2013
GOOD NEWS FOR TODAY wrote:
Some teachers are blind ao do not see that we are in the prophetic years because they allegorize or spiritualize all scripture dealing with the end times and the restoration of Golum. Unless there is clear indicd-wide judgment and thousand-year reign of Christ on earth from Jerusalem. They do not understand that the body of Jesusthe house of Jacob and Judah without any conditions (Jer 31:31). When the nation of Israel acknowl
When the Father determines that the time has come, He will remove the faithful Church to heaven where she will becenant to Israel will be fulfilled as the prophet Joel foretold.
Joe: 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughte
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD c
HOLY-A CHRIST! YOU GOTTA REPRINT THE WHOLE THING THATTA JUS' MEAN YOU NEVER READ IT AND ARE COUNTING ON THAT SOMEBODY ELSE'LL READ IT ANNA TEL YOU WHATTA IT MEAN. TAKE A BREAK. YOU BORN, YOU LIVE, YOU DIE, THATSA BOUT IT. THE REST OF THAT STUFF IS JUSTA FOR THE RUBES. I NAIL YOU UP LIKE A TURKEY, THEN STICK A FORK IN YOU TO FIND OUT IFFA YOU DONE, YOU DONE! YOU NOT COMIN' BACK NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU WAIT OR HOW MANY LATIN MASSES YOU ATTEND. WHATTA YOU STUPID? I GOTTA GO PRETTY SOON, JEOPARDY'S ON.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#870156 Mar 7, 2013
We People are not the ones being blindly led like liberal sheeple.

You are being fed A LIE. And without questioning, swallowing it

Whole ...

Believing the disinformation the radical leftist liberal party and media are floating.

You are RealStoopID.
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG OMGF OMG
Why Why Why
OMG OMG OMG
You people are dumber than sh*t.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#870158 Mar 7, 2013
new yawk wrote:
Interesting ... But, if I understood correctly, < and perhaps I didn't >, hollow point ammunition is illegal under International Law to use in War.
And also for personal use in many States.
So, that still leaves the question ...
Why are Domestic/Obscure US Federal Agencies, such as The SSA, DHS, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration ~NOAA purchasing massive amounts of hollow point ammo?
"Sources have further indicated that ammunition and firearms have been delivered to multiple agencies of the federal government, including the Environmental Protection Agency, the Department of Education, the Department of Health and Human Services, and the Internal Revenue Service, among others".
http://www.examiner.com/article/more-federal-...
<quoted text>
the NRA....

Federal Law Enforcement Agencies Buy Ammunition

You may recently have seen some in the Internet rumor mill feverishly repeating the obvious truth above, in an effort to stir up fear about recent acquisitions of ammunition by the Department of Homeland Security and a number of smaller agencies. The mildest writers have questioned why seemingly mundane agencies would need ammunition at all; more incendiary authors suggest that these government agencies are preparing for a war with the American people.

Much of the concern stems from a lack of understanding of the law enforcement functions carried about by officers in small federal agencies. These agents have the power to make arrests and execute warrants, just like their better-known counterparts at agencies like the FBI.

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/20...

As most gun owners will agree, skepticism of government is healthy. But today, there are more than enough actual threats to the Second Amendment to keep gun owners busy. With two key Supreme Court decisions hanging by a one-vote margin, the Justice Department deeply involved in a cover-up of a disastrous Mexican gun smuggling operation, and President Obama touting a ban on popular semi-automatic firearms, there is no need to invent additional threats to our rights.
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

#870159 Mar 7, 2013
THATSA THE THING ABOUT "RELIGIOUS" PEOPLE, THEY JUSTA SCARED ANNA ARE LOOKIN' FOR A WAY OUT OF THEIR GUILT. MAYBE THEY DIDDLED THEIR SISTER, THE DOG, THEIR MOM, THEIR DAD, DON'T REALLY MATTER, THEY DID SUMTHIN WRONG IN THEIR EYES AND ARE LOOKIN' FOR A WAY OUT.

ITSA TOO HARD FOR THEM TO JUST FACE WHATEVER IT IS THEY'VE DONE OR WHATTA BEEN DONE TO THEM SO THEY PUT IT OFF TIL AFTER THEY DEAD. IT MAKESA SENSE IN A SORTA QUEASY WAY. "FORGIVE ME FATHER FOR I HAVE SINNED WITH ABOUT A THOUSAND CHILDREN IN CHURCH," "NO PROBLEM MY SON, IF YOU TRULY REPENTANT GOD FORGIVES YOU." WHATA SACKA SHIT. ANYWAYS, GOTTA GO, IT APPEARS THE FRONT DOOR ISSA FALLIN' OFFA DA HOUSE AN THE POPE DON'T WANT TO KILL NOBODY UNDULY.
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

#870160 Mar 7, 2013
YA KNOW, IFFA DA BIBLE AIN'T SPAM, THEN WHAT IS? BEEN POSTIN' THE SAME OL' SHIT FOR 1700 YEARS. SHEESH!
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

#870162 Mar 7, 2013
Eagle12 wrote:
President Obama wants you to be healthy, happy and enjoy your life.
Plexus Slim
All natural weight loss appetite suppressant.
Safe for diabetics.
No Caffeine.
Helps increase will power over food.
Reduces binge eating.
3 day and 7 day trial packs available that cost no more than a fast food meal.
HERE'SA PRIME EXAMPLE: THISSA CLOWN PERFORM THE MASONIC ONLINE HANDSHAKE BY POSTIN' WITHA THE THREE SPACES BETWEEN SINGLE LINES OF TRIPE. IT NEVER ENDS. ESOTERICA ALLOWS THE PLAIN TO FEEL SPECIAL. SHEESH! HINT: IT'S SECRET CODE, IT READS, "HELP! I'M POWERLESS AND STUPID!" ^5

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#870163 Mar 7, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur you have a problem distinguishing the Difference between American Soil/Foreign Soil but I’m not Surprise!!
Wasn't more than a month ago the nitwits, including you, were complaining about an American killed by a drone in Yemen.

You said he was an American and Obama had no right to kill him without due process. Even though he was working with Al Queda!! That's how stupid you nitwits are!!

You were too old and dumb to remember that Bush had done the same thing.

Location hidden

#870164 Mar 7, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah right! We are setting up the same conditions that led to the crash. I've been saying it for years. Wheat Yes wheat. A sudden drop in the price of wheat due to a couple of countries bragging about their great crops started the slide which lead to the crash. Any little thing can start it. That's the point. I've also said for years we are reliving the 20's and 30's. It wasn't called 'The Roaring 20's' for nothing.
You appear to enjoy coming here and making a fool of yourself.

First off, wheat is sold on commodities markets in Chicago, not on Wall St. DUH

Second, the rise in equities has been slow and steady, as compared to 1929, when the market had risen by 400% between 1923 and 1929.

Under Obama, it's risen over 100% in four years, look at the chart, it is very orderly.

Third, it has no bearing on the earnings of Corporations, which were seriously overvalued, with P/E's averaging 60. Unsustainable in any era.

You're such a lightweight. You e]read an article and suddenly you have the answer to what caused the crash of 1929, which economists are still studying. But it's all easy for an over the road trucker, eh??

Let me spell it out for you, truck boy;

----------

Causes of the Crash

There were many causes that resulted in the great depression of 1929. The first and foremost reason is overvalued stocks. Analysts tell that the stocks were priced much and the P/E ratios were quite high. The P/E ratio of the traded stocks in 1929 averaged around 60. Another reason that has been deduced is that of margin buying. Investors had to pay just 10% of the total value of the stocks at the time of buying and the rest they could pay in installments. The stock market could not stay stabilized when such a huge amount of money was borrowed from it. Analysts found out that in 1929, almost 5% of the total value of the stock market was due to margin buying.
The federal policies are also to be blamed as said by the analysts. The prevailing president of the Federal Reserve Board, Mr. Adolph Miller introduced very strict monetary policies. The rates of interest on the broker loans were unnaturally increased making it all the more difficult for the investors. Bad banking structure can also be blamed for the great depression of 1929. There was huge number of new banks that were cropping up every single day. The restrictions that were imposed by the federation weren’t good enough. They didn’t have any regulation to determine the minimum capital required to start up a bank or any rules regarding the amount of reserves that was allowed to be lent. Obviously most of these banks were insolvent and were closing at an equally faster rate as they were opening up. When the market crashed in 1929, the situations became worse. These banks which had invested in stocks heavily couldn’t were perished due to the market crash.
Reforms After the Crash

The stock market crash of 1929 resulted in a loss of around $14 billion of wealth. Now after the crash certain reform acts had to be set up to again stabilize the market. One of the steps that was taken was the setting up of the Securities and Exchange Commission or the SEC. The role of this institution was to lay down the market rules and punish in case of any violation of the laws. An Act called the Glass-Stegall Act was passed. This act told that the commercial and the investment banks could no longer have any association between them. But as the time passed the federal rules and the Glass- Stegall rule have liberalized to a great extent. The other reform that was introduced was the establishment of the Federal deposit Insurance Corporation or the FDIC. This was meant to see that each and every individual bank account was insured up to $100000.

Location hidden

#870165 Mar 7, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Sen. Paul declares victory after Holder offers assurance on drones
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/07/hi...
What assurance?? Again, you talk thru your ass with forked hemmoroids!!

He said he wouldn't kill Americans who weren't involved in combat on American soil.

""It has come to my attention that you have now asked an additional question:“Does the President have the authority to use a weaponized drone to kill an American not engaged in combat on American soil?” The answer to that question is no.

----------
So he said he could kill Americans, so long as he determined they were 'enemy combatants'!!

You're really stupid for a guy who lies about everything!!

That's like you declaring victory when you lie about fake ivy league children and fancy cars!!
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

#870166 Mar 7, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>says the threads chief troll/liar and id stealing wingnut that I am,
I wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621

I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...

<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...

I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.

I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
Hats off to theese great company's.

<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/S/2013SB-00122 ...
Of course, a Democrat proposed this.
Idiot.

<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.

another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#870167 Mar 7, 2013
Is the Fiscal Crisis the 9/11 of the Tea Party Class?

In this New Yorker chronicle of House Majority Leader Eric Cantor’s role in the various budget crises in Washington over the last two years, Rep. Tom Cole, a Republican from Oklahoma, makes an interesting observation:

This is a very different Republican Party than the one I got elected into. It’s much more domestically focused, much more fiscally responsible, much less concerned about America’s position in the world or about defending the country. It almost takes for granted the security that we have now. It’s not a group shaped by 9/11. Their 9/11 is the fiscal crisis, the long-term deficit [emphasis mine].

There are two senses in which Cole’s observation is apt (neither of them in the way he intended, exactly).

The first is that of hysterical overreaction.

After the September 11 attacks, carried out by 19 men with box-cutters, and supported by an occult international financial network, Americans were warned of an existential threat to our way of life and our very physical persons. To meet this threat, America commenced two land invasions, followed by a war of record-breaking length in Afghanistan and a calamitous occupation of Iraq; established a ghastly new domestic cabinet agency; and defenestrated longstanding prohibitions on torture. These wars cost the lives of 7,000 American servicemen and -women, plus many tens of thousands more Iraqi, Afghan, and Pakistani civilians.

The overreaction to the “fiscal crisis,” as Rep. Cole calls it, stems from this notion of singularity—one big Fiscal Crisis, rather than a cluster of fiscal problems. The $1 trillion-plus annual deficits that the federal government ran during Obama’s first term were the direct consequence of the financial crisis of 2008 and of the recession that began in December 2007. If Sen. John McCain had been elected in ’08, he would have dealt with the same $1.3 trillion budget deficit that Obama did. These slowly shrinking deficits are linked, in the crisismonger’s mind, to the entitlement-driven debt projected in “extended fiscal alternative scenarios” gamed out by budget wonks. Taken together, short-term deficits and long-term debt, and the multifarious causes of each, add up to one simple fable of moral incontinence.

Cole’s analogy works for the cynic as well as the moralist.

The September 11 attacks furnished neoconservatives with what they saw as justification for a final reckoning with Saddam Hussein, which they’d been itching for throughout the Clinton years. The Fiscal Crisis, in the same way, does the heavy lifting for policies that dramatically alter the nature of federally financed social insurance—in the case of Medicare premium support, by partially privatizing it; in the case of Medicaid, by elevating the role of state governments. These are reform ideas that, like those long-gestating plans for dealing with Iraq, antedate the Fiscal Crisis.

Don’t get me wrong. I think these are arguments worth having. I’m more committed to the preservation of the welfare state more than the average conservative might be, but I’m not wed to any particular composition of that welfare state.

What I’d like to see is any proponent of the Ryan budget—let’s not pick on the Tea Party alone—pretend that it’s, say, the late 1990s, when the idea of a Medicare voucher, or “premium support, was first proposed—when there were annual surpluses “as far as the eye could see.” If the idea had merit then, conservatives needn’t resort to an all-encompassing Fiscal Crisis to sell it today.

What we’re getting, instead, is the folly of the Balanced Budget Amendment and predictions of Greek-like fiscal collapse.

We’re getting the fiscal policy equivalent of the “existential threat” of terrorism and the invasion of Iraq.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/is-the...
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

#870169 Mar 7, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
The Waxturd Troling Carnival of Sockpuppets out in full force today!!
I am the turd that just wont flush.
I am also known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Old Crazy Goober, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguingwitheidiots, Proud2bewhite, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.

<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.

another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?

<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.

<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
<quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Crani#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
.and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have! Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
<quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
I also wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!

<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!

<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

#870170 Mar 7, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
I am still embedded in this thread like a dung beetle in a pile of shit.
#35660 HOW TO MANIPULATE THE TOPIX JUDGE ICONS
I wrote:
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...{/QUOTE]
#35635 Jan 1, 2010
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
35614 Jan 1, 2010 It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
NWaxman/Florida/NoSurprize wrote: 35621 Jan 1, 2010 You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010
<quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
chilie con carne

Costa Mesa, CA

#870171 Mar 7, 2013
The Debil wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
You are so right
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

#870172 Mar 7, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote:
NOW...... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial.........
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment......... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial........ or outright lying about your activities....
POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you Waxman"........
I am the rejected woman, the stalking topix sockpuppet:
ROFLMAo
You "Ain't" Forget........ROFLMAO

<quoted text>
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ......
#97090 Apr 5, 2011
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#870173 Mar 7, 2013
LOL

Report: James O'Keefe To Pay $100K Settlement To Former ACORN Employee

According to court documents obtained by Wonkette, conservative activist James O'Keefe has agreed to a $100,000 settlement in a lawsuit filed against him by Juan Carlos Vera, a former employee of ACORN. Vera filed the suit against O'Keefe in 2010, alleging O'Keefe had illegally taped their conversation at an ACORN office in California as part of his fraudulent "exposé" of the community activist group.

Vera was one of the ACORN employees portrayed in O'Keefe's videos as offering assistance in setting up a nonexistent child prostitution ring. After his encounter with O'Keefe, Vera contacted the police to report "possible human smuggling," unaware that he had been duped. Vera claims he lost his job as a result of O'Keefe's deception after the conservative's video of their encounter was posted on a Breitbart website.

According to the settlement documents obtained by Wonkette, O'Keefe has agreed to "pay Vera $100,000.00," and that "as part of this settlement O'Keefe states that at the time of the publication of the video of Juan Carlos Vera he was unaware of Vera's claims to have notified a police officer of the incident. O'Keefe regrets any pain suffered by Mr. Vera or his family."

After the ACORN prostitution hoax fell apart, O'Keefe and his Project Veritas group released a series of heavily edited undercover sting videos attempting to document voter fraud, most of which collapsed under scrutiny, sometimes spectacularly so.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/03/07/repor...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

#870175 Mar 7, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
I have resurfaced from another dumpster dive !! Remember that topix banishment? Still stalking men and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters roound the world? Still spamming threads?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/itasca-il/T50 ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/itasca-il/T50 ...
Oct 17, 2009
"Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?

Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Oct 15, 2009

Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.
Oct 15, 2009

So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010

I am a known stalker, I've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
I am the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's your purpose why aren't your focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature.
<quoted text>
You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were sanctioned and banned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
That's my assessment, I was here when the moderator warned you, it's not like you've forgotten....... ROFLMAO
The other delusional lunatic, Pelosi was kicked off Topix for the same thing...... ROFLMAO

<quoted text>
ROFLMAO....... You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were banned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
Are you saying the Moderator did not come in here and warn you for your anti social behavior in posting that Woman's personal information?
In your delusional mind, this never happened? ROFLMAO, You're a Fraud...... ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO..... It's sad to see myself,a grown rejected woman sniveling, whinning and LYING......
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

#870176 Mar 7, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Kathy. It's obvious you liberals have a problem with honesty and reality. Sure - you are not posting under a different name, right. Everyone but you was born yesterday loon, right. Pathetic!
You mean like this, right you lyin sack of hypocritial shit.
Liberals R Sick/Not Surprized

I wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, but actually, I'm sure she's just repeating someone else's opinion. That's what the zombies are programmed to do.
Brainless twits!

<quoted text>
Ahh, swift one. IN case you been under a moonshine barrel, we all but won da wah in Iraq so that's whahh y'alls lyin media aint repoting on dat.
As fahh as Afghanastanah, aint you no we aint the only country fightin there and that the NATO counties support us - afta all swift one, even da libvtards don't dipute that one, except you loons.
Mah brotheah Jimma said you a loon. That's really, really bad when a loon calls you a loon.
Stay swift - an keep on postin, please. Ignorance is needed.
Have a nice day y'all
<quoted text>
Naw, Joe Biden isn't as smart as the Parrot. He gets my two bit despot Obozo in trouble with things he says!
I'm the smarter brother and Palin would have been a better V.P
<quoted text>
Haj, mah. I thought swift fellahs could stay on topic. This thread is about mah mullah Obama "saving 600,000" jobs. He can't be a liah can he, so he wouldn't lie about health caah would he?
Obamahs stimulus plan was enacted a long ime ago and unemployment keep on goin' up.
<quoted text>
How dare you tell senile Kathy this? She wants to stay in lollipop land with the rest of her liberal/fascist friends like mah brothah Jimmah!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
And yes, from reading her posts, this cathy chick is waaaayyyy out there!
<quoted text>
ROFL! That video reminds me of the early Clinton Administration cabinet (Madeline NotBright, Robert Reich...).Obama and promises? What a joke
<quoted text>
Mah brothah Jimmah tells Kathy is the spitefull one and y'all know Jimmah is right. To calm ha down, I'll let her view her favorite song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Feel bettah now Kathy, my mental Munchkin?
Haav a nice dayah deah!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
giffis

Pittsburgh, PA

#870177 Mar 7, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………Wheres the Beef?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#870183 Mar 7, 2013
Al Alwaki had renounced his US citizenship__so is that like a hurry up deal? Or does it have to pass review somewhere?

Whatever__now Curls Paul is calling McCain and Graham out for their anti American foolishness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min Mandela 68,465
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min loose cannon 177,959
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min Mister Tonka 98,197
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 69,347
In Chicago's war zones, the tragedy extends bey... 1 hr SMH 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,575
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr what a loser 4,017
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••