Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,042)

Showing posts 800,821 - 800,840 of1,077,834
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
BIA

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please post this government website?
Thanks.
Because all I heard in the President's State of the Union Address was "we need to invest", new term for "spend", over and over and over again.
I find it very interesting that certain people didn't bellyache about the government spending money when George W. Bush was president. But now that we have made history by electing our first black president, they are howling everyday about him spending money trying to undo what Bush did.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

O’Reilly Pounces On Robert Gibbs For Admitting He Lied On Drones, Clashes With Bob Beckel

O’Reilly then brought on Beckel, who immediately dismissed O’Reilly’s assertion that this is in any way “devastating” to the Obama administration. Beckel argued that Gibbs merely said he was told not to publicly talk about a top-secret operation. O’Reilly was surprised at how much Beckel sounded like “a right-wing guy” yelling about how the public doesn’t have a right to know, drawing a comparison to Vietnam.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/oreilly-pounces-on...

....“a right-wing guy” yelling about how the public doesn’t have a right to know...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Osama Bin Laden's son in law and one of chief organizers of 9/11 WTC attack has been captured in Jordan by US Intel. He was passing through on his way from Turkey to Kuwait.

In other news the final cardinal has arrived in Rome. Cardinal Jean-Baptiste Pham Minh Man arrived today from Vietnam to join with the 114 others who will soon be selecting the new Pope.
I wonder if Pham brought any nuoc mam along.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, let's use some logic.
If the drone program existed and the president told Gibbs to deny it existed, what would that be called based on your understanding of a lie?
After six years of kowtowing to the White House, Congress is finally challenging President Bush’s campaign to trample all legal and constitutional restraints on his power.

Congressional committees have issued subpoenas for documents and witnesses in two major cases and have asked for the first — and likely not the last — criminal investigation of an executive branch official who might have lied to Congress.

Predictably, the White House is claiming executive privilege and refusing to cooperate with the legitimate Congressional investigations, one springing from Mr. Bush’s decision to spy on Americans without a warrant and the other from the purge of United States attorneys.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/01/opinion/01s...

whatever the last POTUS does, the next will always take it to the next level.

just don't ever forget who set the table. i sure won't.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If the drone program existed and the president told Gibbs to deny it existed, what would that be called based on your understanding of a lie?
Foreign policy. If I'd supported Dumbya's murderous follies totally based on lies, I don't think I'd ever use the word lie again...'course, I'm and honest, moral person and you're not...How long do you think you can keep your fat out of the fire?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Jummy wrote:
<quoted text>
You understand? LOL! You? Ha!
Like I said, the hypocirisy is stunning.
that you can't see that it's occurring on both sides leads us back to why you changed your Topix name.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
A low-level flunky like the press secretary should not have knowledge of any programs that must be hidden from the public.

Better to be uninformed than to be forced to lie.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>

whatever the last POTUS does, the next will always take it to the next level.
just don't ever forget who set the table. i sure won't.
Nor will we.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

McCain, Graham rebuke Sen. Paul for filibuster over drones

The senator "should know better," Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said, arguing that some of the concerns raised about drone missile attacks on Americans -- like Paul's suggestion that the U.S. could have killed Jane Fonda when she went to North Vietnam -- were "ridiculous."

"To my Republican colleagues, I don't remember any of you coming down here suggesting that President Bush was going to kill anybody with a drone," Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said in remarks on the Senate floor.

Graham displayed a sign that showed the number of Americans killed in the U.S. by Al Qaeda -- 2,958 -- versus the number killed by drones, which is zero.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/07/hi...
professor dem

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You've misquoted the line, shinning,(why am I not surprised): Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once.(If you knew where the quotation came from, you'd know it didn't work out so well for the speaker, but, of course, you don't and you wouldn't.)
The only way you're living well is this "so much cooler online" existence that seems to be all you have. JMO
God is your writing hideous! F for you.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor will we.
exactly.
professor dem

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

BIA wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it very interesting that certain people didn't bellyache about the government spending money when George W. Bush was president. But now that we have made history by electing our first black president, they are howling everyday about him spending money trying to undo what Bush did.
Did ya' ever thunk maybe its cause da debt wunt from 10.5-17 TRILLION under Obama moron? What's BIA stand for? Boring ingorant aszwhole?
Ohwell

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

BIA wrote:
<quoted text>

Your reasoing is quite racist. oscumma spent more money in one term than any president in history, including two termers. Our credit is tanking. The economy is the most unstable I've ever seen in decades. Much worse than the Carter years. The current president is unwilling to compromise on spending which has caused this sequester. Rather than take cuts from all the wasteful areas in government, oscumma chooses to impact people with the intention it will hurt Republicans. The fact this scumbag is intentionally hurting American citizens is despicable. Race has absolutely nothing to do with it. Liberals, including the scumbag prez has made it very clear they are exploiting the race card for their own personal gain.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
McCain, Graham rebuke Sen. Paul for filibuster over drones
The senator "should know better," Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said, arguing that some of the concerns raised about drone missile attacks on Americans -- like Paul's suggestion that the U.S. could have killed Jane Fonda when she went to North Vietnam -- were "ridiculous."
"To my Republican colleagues, I don't remember any of you coming down here suggesting that President Bush was going to kill anybody with a drone," Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said in remarks on the Senate floor.
Graham displayed a sign that showed the number of Americans killed in the U.S. by Al Qaeda -- 2,958 -- versus the number killed by drones, which is zero.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/07/hi...
McCain and Graham have become stereotypes for Republican Quislings.

Both are serving their last terms in the Senate.
professor dem

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Foreign policy. If I'd supported Dumbya's murderous follies totally based on lies, I don't think I'd ever use the word lie again...'course, I'm and honest, moral person and you're not...How long do you think you can keep your fat out of the fire?
Pot... kettle... black...

800 innocent civilians... dead... Obama drones...

hypocrite...

F.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

House Speaker John Boehner on Thursday applauded President Obama's outreach to Republicans, which included dinner with a group of Republican Senators Wednesday night and an upcoming visit with Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI), calling it a "hopeful sign" during a press conference Thursday.

He said he expected that sequestration and the president's upcoming trip to the Middle East would probably be discussed when Obama visits with House Republicans, likely to take place sometime next week.

Boehner said he did not feel like Obama is "going around me" by meeting with other Republicans.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/b...

nutjob world is exploding all over the place.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

professor dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot... kettle... black...
800 innocent civilians... dead... Obama drones...
hypocrite...
F.
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

hypocrite.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You guess wrong - often.
You don't stand tall enough to insult me. At least effectively.
Get yer wooden horse and go play Django, dood:>
You're too stupid to understand insults, That's what allows you to come here and behave as a complete airhead!!

And you're too ignorant to know that the Model T Ford was followed by the Model A Ford.

Proof positive of your overwhelming ignorance!!

""In 1908, Ford offered an improved car that became the Model T. Then, in 1928, Ford started the alphabet again with the Model A to symbolize that the new Model A had no connection to the Model T."

So, The Model T begat the Model A.

And I'm still laughing at your stupidity!!

Or are you still stupidly insisting that Ford built no cars after 1928, the lie that Leo trapped you in last evening??

We all know you're more than dumb enough to do so!!

Give it up, Dood. You're dumber than a stump and everyone sees it but you!!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

BIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Pat Toomey,Eric Cantor, etc.

They not only said nothing but voted for it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain and Graham have become stereotypes for Republican Quislings.
Both are serving their last terms in the Senate.
that's this week. next week one of them might take a shot at Obama and then he'll once again be a FOXbot hero.

you guys are really going to hate Christie in the WH.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 800,821 - 800,840 of1,077,834
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 174,404
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 9 min Drone me 1,852
Cheap Tomatoes 9 min Straw Boss 2
Voice of God Weapon 10 min Hear Ye Hear Ye 1
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 15 min Sounds good 3
East And West Threatens To Plunge The Globe Int... 18 min Michael Snyder 1
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 19 min GOfuckYourselfSanJose 4
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info