Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,036)

Showing posts 800,701 - 800,720 of1,072,827
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> They've already caught her lying. Anything she said he said will be deemed hearsay. She could say anything. Now if it was text messages that would be different.
She didn't tell the truth about where she was during Trayvon's funeral...now, any falsehood is not helpful in having a jury believe you, but it's still a long way from saying the phone account (wasn't it recorded?) of Zimmerman's stalking was a lie.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Answer me these two questions please. How much rain is falling on the earth right now? What percentage of the earth is covered by clouds right now?
Why?
MoreLOL

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I have a kind of boring personal life, to the paparazzi anyway, and I don't hang with the cool crowd.
Diane Kruger

lol
MoreLOL

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I would never write a memoir, because it would be too boring.
Harlan Coben

Too easy lol
MoreLOL

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Hey DUHhmy Duh A Vey, "boi"--

Heya-one fer you lol

Ethnic stereotypes are boring and stressful and sometimes criminal. It's just not a good way to think. It's non-thinking. It's stupid and destructive.
Tommy Lee Jones
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Why?
So yew won't be boreDUH (sitting in that pointy tin foil hat corner!):-p.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yet RealDave heats and cools his house with fossil fuel and drives a fossil fuel car and consumes and throws away plastic. Being deranged, in denial lying to yourself is best, you being a hypocrite to impress everyone RealDave.
I do not burn fossil fuels to heat & cool my home. I buy a significant prortion of my electric from green sources.

The goal is to reduce the emissions by reducing the use of fossil fuels.

Over the past 10 years, I have cut my use of oil by half & drastically reduced my greenhouse gas emissions.

What have you done?
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Back again!!! If anyone is interested I will be selling Tupperware for the entire week coming up!! I am the top Tupperware seller here in my embarrassing hidden location. Here I am doing what I do best, when I'm not here on Topix, judging all your posts that is!!
Call me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Leave me your phone number!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You "think" we're at war"? What a revelation!
Very interesting that you leftists have "evolved" from demanding GITMO detainees have civilian trial in New York (that was a PR disaster and backed off on by Obama & Holder). But that was when you were politicizing the war andtrying to drag our former president through the mud.
Now you leftists are wishy washy on killing American on their own soil and no lobger treating things like criminal matters? Quite a departure for sure.
The hypocirisy is stunning.
The release of a Justice Department white paper outlining the administrationís legal case for the targeted killing of American citizens who are in cahoots with al-Qaeda has raised protest from the left, which has leeway to criticize the president now that he has been safely reelected, and unfortunately from some on the right, who find it convenient to locate their inner civil-liberty scolds when the White House is occupied by a Democrat.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/340148...

but if you need to call the NRO progressive i completely understand.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't tell the truth about where she was during Trayvon's funeral...now, any falsehood is not helpful in having a jury believe you, but it's still a long way from saying the phone account (wasn't it recorded?) of Zimmerman's stalking was a lie.
Only a libtard would call someone being concerned about people on their own property a stalker. Care to explain how Zimmerman was "stalking"? If I understand correctly, Zimmerman was in his own complex. Does than mean if you go into your own yard to watch someone on your own property, you are now a stalker in leosnanalalaland?
THE POPE

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Morning papers....

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/07/opinion/coa...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

more progressiveness.

Fox News Poll: Majority supports use of drones

....Republicans and men are slightly more approving than Democrats and women....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/04/fo...
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello again my friends!!! I will be on board today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be juding your posts all day.
I plan to be here for the entire day and night, so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
ps; Allow me to introduce and request a warm welcome to one of my oldest additions to my sockpuppet carnival collection, "Nuculur Option" !!!!
Gotta love it!!!
And boys, phone numbers please!!
Warmest hugs and regards, Not Surprized!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
THE POPE

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Old morning paper got mixed in with the new ones cause Pope don't always throw the old papers out...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/06/opinion/dow...
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good morning topix friends!! I am a bit tired right now as I've been up most of the night judging posts and talking for hours back and forth to myself and my sockpuppets!!!!!! To say it was exhausting would be an understatement! I'm off to a slow start with the judgit competition this morning so please, keep judging the posts without me. Dont' worry, I will most assuredly catch up at some point.
After I get another clean pair of depends on (industrial strength), take my meds and have a quick chat with my doctor I will be ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!!
Warmest Hugs and love, Not Surprized.
ps. Please stop ignoring Cway and OldRaider as you have done all week. Topix is our whole life!!! Throw us a bone once in awhile my friends!!!
If any of the gentlemen on the forum want to chit chat do not hesitate to leave me your phone number, I will call you!!!!
Sincerely, Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Happy to see all my sockpuppets working so diligently to keep me covered in positive judgits. It makes spending my life on topix worthwhile and gives my ego a much needed boost!!!! Keep it up!!
With love, Not Surprized.
If anyone (gentlemen only!) wants to leave me their phone numbers, you know the drill!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Y'all have a nice boring day !
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
I'm still waiting for a challenger in my judgit 'tourney'! No takers? Come on fellas give it a whirl!! It's fun, never boring, exciting and very challenging!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, I'll double up on the depends. I try and eat foods that are constipating
to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret) ;)
They don't call me "Not Surprized" for nothing you know!! Please, join the fun.
Warm hugs, Not Surprized
And don't forget to leave me your phone numbers!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>According to liberals, everything to a black is a racial slur..........unless it's a liberal saying it.
No it's not. Why do you try to justify racial slurs? Calling the President of the United States "boy" is intentionally derrogatory and you know it. Your party is the good old boy party of white racists, why hide it and pretend ?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't tell the truth about where she was during Trayvon's funeral...now, any falsehood is not helpful in having a jury believe you, but it's still a long way from saying the phone account (wasn't it recorded?) of Zimmerman's stalking was a lie.
Goes to show like of character. No it wasn't recorded. They have the time and the length of both. The recorded conversation was between the girlfriend and the lawyer of her telling her story. Which is hearsay and not admissible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 800,701 - 800,720 of1,072,827
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min voice of peace 67,543
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 18 min Stuart Cudahy 68,163
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Maverick 808 45,549
Make 1000$ instantly 3 hr generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 173,742
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000