Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
800,681 - 800,700 of 1,096,358 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
THE POPE

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Old morning paper got mixed in with the new ones cause Pope don't always throw the old papers out...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/06/opinion/dow...
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good morning topix friends!! I am a bit tired right now as I've been up most of the night judging posts and talking for hours back and forth to myself and my sockpuppets!!!!!! To say it was exhausting would be an understatement! I'm off to a slow start with the judgit competition this morning so please, keep judging the posts without me. Dont' worry, I will most assuredly catch up at some point.
After I get another clean pair of depends on (industrial strength), take my meds and have a quick chat with my doctor I will be ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!!
Warmest Hugs and love, Not Surprized.
ps. Please stop ignoring Cway and OldRaider as you have done all week. Topix is our whole life!!! Throw us a bone once in awhile my friends!!!
If any of the gentlemen on the forum want to chit chat do not hesitate to leave me your phone number, I will call you!!!!
Sincerely, Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Happy to see all my sockpuppets working so diligently to keep me covered in positive judgits. It makes spending my life on topix worthwhile and gives my ego a much needed boost!!!! Keep it up!!
With love, Not Surprized.
If anyone (gentlemen only!) wants to leave me their phone numbers, you know the drill!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Y'all have a nice boring day !
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
I'm still waiting for a challenger in my judgit 'tourney'! No takers? Come on fellas give it a whirl!! It's fun, never boring, exciting and very challenging!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, I'll double up on the depends. I try and eat foods that are constipating
to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret) ;)
They don't call me "Not Surprized" for nothing you know!! Please, join the fun.
Warm hugs, Not Surprized
And don't forget to leave me your phone numbers!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>According to liberals, everything to a black is a racial slur..........unless it's a liberal saying it.
No it's not. Why do you try to justify racial slurs? Calling the President of the United States "boy" is intentionally derrogatory and you know it. Your party is the good old boy party of white racists, why hide it and pretend ?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't tell the truth about where she was during Trayvon's funeral...now, any falsehood is not helpful in having a jury believe you, but it's still a long way from saying the phone account (wasn't it recorded?) of Zimmerman's stalking was a lie.
Goes to show like of character. No it wasn't recorded. They have the time and the length of both. The recorded conversation was between the girlfriend and the lawyer of her telling her story. Which is hearsay and not admissible.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
Lucky phone call alerted CDC to fungal meningitis outbreak
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
CDC officials meet at the beginning of the outbreak of fungal meningitis, which has now killed 39 people and made more than 600 ill.
By Maggie Fox, Senior Writer, NBC News
A single phone call from a North Carolina clinic gave a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention investigator the heads up she needed to realize that an outbreak of fungal meningitis, which has now killed 39 people and made 620 sick, was likely going to be a national emergency.
The CDC published its first account on Wednesday of how state and federal investigators have handled the outbreak, and the agency warns the trouble is still not over. The report, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, describes how doctors, public health officials and clinic workers raced to track down patients at risk from lots of contaminated pain medication.
Dr. Rachel Smith had only been working at the CDC’s fungal diseases branch for a year and a half when the reports came in last September about a patient at a Tennessee pain clinic who had a very unusual type of meningitis, apparently caused by a fungus. Dr. April Pettit, an infectious disease expert at Vanderbilt University who treated the patient, had notified the Tennessee Department of Health, which in turn notified CDC.
There was a chance the contamination was a local problem, perhaps from dirty needles at the one clinic.
----------
Nasty... Nasty stuff.
so you have a fungus? I thought it was Tourrettes?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Why?
Answer the questions.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling a black man "boy" is a racial slur.
defending it just paints you with the same brush.
Dave A boy regardless of ‘Race’ is a young male human, usually child or adolescent. When he becomes an adult he's described as a man, you have yet to mature from an adolescent ‘Boy’ into a Man!! RealDave you really wanted to see a Racist…Look into the mirror!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Different airstrike. A case of mistaken identity maybe?
who cares? Carol is going to be a bleeding heart for Al-Awlaki's son? Oh please.
THE POPE

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Goes to show like of character. No it wasn't recorded. They have the time and the length of both. The recorded conversation was between the girlfriend and the lawyer of her telling her story. Which is hearsay and not admissible.
You worryin' about Georgie? He dead, you not gotta worry about him. He dead.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Krauthammer:‘Create Code of Conduct’ for Drones

On Special Report tonight, Charles Krauthammer delved into the debate surrounding drone strikes on Americans. He postulated two options where he believes it would be permissible to target Americans on U.S. soil, but proposed the creation of a “code of conduct” on the use of drones on Americans upon which the entire country could agree

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/342376/k...

the right sure is blowing up the Topix 'we hate Obama no matter what he does' meme.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not. Why do you try to justify racial slurs? Calling the President of the United States "boy" is intentionally derrogatory and you know it. Your party is the good old boy party of white racists, why hide it and pretend ?
lily loves the race card
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Goes to show like of character. No it wasn't recorded. They have the time and the length of both. The recorded conversation was between the girlfriend and the lawyer of her telling her story. Which is hearsay and not admissible.
Yeah right; you are so incensed about this because you think killing black kids is justifiable; you said the same thing about that man killing that kid because his music was loud at a convenience store parking lot. According to you, it's white males rules and anyone who doesn't do as he he is told gets blown away.
You and Carol have a seething white racism that has boiled to the surface with the election and re election of President Obama.
Therefore, every black person should be fried. You're a sick man and Carol is a sick woman. Thankfully, your type of sick in the head racism will die off soon, the young people are done with that crap, I only hope your daughters are not as ignorant as you.
professor dem

Seymour, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not burn fossil fuels to heat & cool my home. I buy a significant prortion of my electric from green sources.
The goal is to reduce the emissions by reducing the use of fossil fuels.
Over the past 10 years, I have cut my use of oil by half & drastically reduced my greenhouse gas emissions.
What have you done?
How do you heat your house? Did you go 100% solar so you walk the talk, or are you just all talk?

Here info on one power plant in your state.

Emissions Data
2006 CO2 Emissions: 1,433,214 tons
2006 SO2 Emissions:
2006 SO2 Emissions per MWh:
2006 NOx Emissions:
2005 Mercury Emissions:

Death and disease attributable to fine particle pollution from Beaver Valley Generation Plant

In 2010, Abt Associates issued a study commissioned by the Clean Air Task Force, a nonprofit research and advocacy organization, quantifying the deaths and other health effects attributable to fine particle pollution from coal-fired power plants.[1] Fine particle pollution consists of a complex mixture of soot, heavy metals, sulfur dioxide, and nitrogen oxides. Among these particles, the most dangerous are those less than 2.5 microns in diameter, which are so tiny that they can evade the lung's natural defenses, enter the bloodstream, and be transported to vital organs. Impacts are especially severe among the elderly, children, and those with respiratory disease. The study found that over 13,000 deaths and tens of thousands of cases of chronic bronchitis, acute bronchitis, asthma, congestive heart failure, acute myocardial infarction, dysrhythmia, ischemic heart disease, chronic lung disease, and pneumonia each year are attributable to fine particle pollution from U.S. coal plant emissions. These deaths and illnesses are major examples of coal's external costs, i.e. uncompensated harms inflicted upon the public at large. Low-income and minority populations are disproportionately impacted as well, due to the tendency of companies to avoid locating power plants upwind of affluent communities. To monetize the health impact of fine particle pollution from each coal plant, Abt assigned a value of $7,300,000 to each 2010 mortality, based on a range of government and private studies. Valuations of illnesses ranged from $52 for an asthma episode to $440,000 for a case of chronic bronchitis.[2]

Table 1: Death and disease attributable to fine particle pollution from Beaver Valley Generation Plant

Type of Impact

Annual Incidence

Valuation

Deaths 6 $44,000,000
Heart attacks 10 $1,100,000
Asthma attacks 83 $4,000
Hospital admissions 4 $100,000
Chronic bronchitis 3 $1,500,000
Asthma ER visits 4 $1,000

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...
professor dem

Seymour, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
so you have a fungus? I thought it was Tourrettes?
Isn't that a fungus on your tongue? You mean the vodka doesn't kill it?
professor dem

Seymour, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

I hear Obama is inviting Republicans to lunch. It only has been three years since he has met with them. Wow - what a Uniter!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read about Obama's former press secretary, Robert Gibbs, speaking out and saying he "was told by the White House not to acknowledge the drone program and DENY it even existed"? He said it was one of the first things he was told.
Why would a president tell his press secretary to lie to the press and to the American public about something like that?
This is what Gibbs said, "When I went through the process of becoming press secretary," Gibbs said, "one of the things, one of the first things they told me was,‘You’re not even to acknowledge the drone program. You’re not even to discuss that it exists.'”

Notice the term THEY (not Obama) and the fact that "not discuss" "not even to acknowledge" does not mean LIE. Dumb carol just loves to bear false witness--guess we all know where she's goin'.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yeah right; you are so incensed about this because you think killing black kids is justifiable; you said the same thing about that man killing that kid because his music was loud at a convenience store parking lot. According to you, it's white males rules and anyone who doesn't do as he he is told gets blown away.
You and Carol have a seething white racism that has boiled to the surface with the election and re election of President Obama.
Therefore, every black person should be fried. You're a sick man and Carol is a sick woman. Thankfully, your type of sick in the head racism will die off soon, the young people are done with that crap, I only hope your daughters are not as ignorant as you.
you're the one sick in the head. You are the one who continuously brings up race! I discuss the facts of each case without interjecting race into it. You are the one who thinks everything is about race. If you knew who my friends are you would be ashamed of yourself!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••