Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,027)

Showing posts 800,521 - 800,540 of1,036,765
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pale Dago

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Denni for Sec of State.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate crimes have no color or race, and that gate swings both ways.
People are murdered for every irrational reason under the sun.
Aren't all of them hate crimes?
Yes. Murder is murder, regardless of the special interest BS.
THE DEBIL

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

HEY, ANY OF Y'ALL SEEN CAROL? I NEED A PRO TO POLISH MY KNOB FO' ME SO I CAN BE SURE I'LL GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Homosexuals are just another special interest group...like oil industry lobbyists.

No more, no less.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey douche, you going to volunteer for Obama's next war? With Iran?
If a draft is needed, take the women first as reparations for past discrimination.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, in Canada it is included in your income tax. Depending on the Province, in BC they charge a premium, in Quebec it's included in income tax.
If they open up Medicare for everyone; then there could be a buy in as a premium or an increase in taxes. Everyone is covered, no insurance companies, no co pays, no deductibles and no refusal for pre existing conditions.
"silly"
One question. Who pays for the 47% of American's who pay no Federal Income Tax?
Peace

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I must be totally honest. No, I didn't read Zappa's garbage, but I did read yours. Clean cut house Negro huh! From slave to slavemaster I guess! You really ought to come off your minds plantation/house on the hills or in the sticks of middle America and see the modern version of us would've been slaves. You'd be surprised! We actually have the mental capacity to go along with our brute strength & athletic ability. It's a shame you remain stuck up in your shyt hole of a house watching TV in black & white. Otherwise you would realize that"house Negro"is President of the country you call home, makes you pay taxes, calls the shots. So in your eyes that would make you the slave & he the slave master right? That's the problem you have with Barack as president. You don't like it much when the shoe is on the other foot do you? Well get use to it Mr. irrelevant. It's a new day in these here parts. There's a new sheriff in town & Barack Hussein Obama is his name! Now stop whining sissy boy!
Your extreme racist bile has already been noted, boy.
Your repetitive rants are as common as the sound of gunfire in urban jungles.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Despite the sequester, the Secret Service isn't going to skimp when it comes to protecting President Barack Obama, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Monday.

Speaking at a Playbook breakfast at the Newseum, Napolitano said the teams of Secret Service agents assigned to protect Obama and Vice President Joe Biden will be sheltered from the broad spending cuts required as part of the budget reduction that that kicked in on Friday.

"Obviously, one of the major responsibilities, if not the major responsibility, of the Service is the protection of the president and the vice president. So, the protective side, we’re going to protect that, of course," Napolitano told POLITICO's Mike Allen.

"What it really means is on the investigative side where we handle all kinds of financial, identity theft, cyber crime, counterfeiting cases that originate not just here but around the world, the Secret Service is the lead on many of those, those activities are being cut back," Napolitano said.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Whether you like it or not, Romney hit the nail right on the head the other night. He said (paraphrasing) never before has any president wanted bad things to happen just to blame the other guy.
He even *creates* those bad things to blame others.

Now...when Iran finally begins lobbing Nuclear Missiles at us, the Boy Messiah can then declare Marshal Law, crown himself America's Tribal Chieftain and make Dennis Rodman our Defense Secretary.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The government would set the prices for everything; the doctors, hospitals etc submit for payment; the government negotiates the prices of pharmaceuticals as well. Costs are high because of greed.
What if the doctors and hospitals say "f*ck you"?

Price fixing never works.

Patients will need to bribe doctors in cash to get treatment.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The government would set the prices for everything; the doctors, hospitals etc submit for payment; the government negotiates the prices of pharmaceuticals as well. Costs are high because of greed.
Greed?

How much do you think a trained physician should earn after investing 10 to 12 years and $1 million in education and training?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't done the math but it seems to me the states are going to be on the hook for a large sum of money when the fed cash runs out. I think it will make California and Illinois look like chump change.
Yep. Just baiting the hook.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Now I see why everyone picks on you. You like to sharpen ignorance with ignorance, that's why you both remain dull. You confuse race with party or should I say racist!
You lead with emotion and lag with intellect.
This is like a Chicago street thug with a gun.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't know, in Canada it is included in your income tax. Depending on the Province, in BC they charge a premium, in Quebec it's included in income tax.
If they open up Medicare for everyone; then there could be a buy in as a premium or an increase in taxes. Everyone is covered, no insurance companies, no co pays, no deductibles and no refusal for pre existing conditions.
And the streets are paved with gold and it never rains or snows.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Arianna Huffington has a talk with Carl Bernstein about Bob Woodward....
I called Carl Bernstein to ask what he thought of his old partner's behavior. He was loyal as ever but he did say something very revealing -- and unintentionally damning. "This investigation," he told me, "has cast a constant searchlight that the White House can't turn off the way it has succeeded in turning off the press. So their methodology and their dishonesty and their disingenuousness -- particularly about how we went to war -- as well as their willingness to attack and rough up people who don't agree with them are now there for all to see. They can't turn off this searchlight, which is shining on a White House that runs a media apparatus so sophisticated in discrediting its critics it makes the Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Ziegler press shop look like a small-time operation."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/arianna-huffing...
...in 2005.
Bernstein was Woodward's go-fer in Watergate.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Despite the sequester, the Secret Service isn't going to skimp when it comes to protecting President Barack Obama, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Monday.
Speaking at a Playbook breakfast at the Newseum, Napolitano said the teams of Secret Service agents assigned to protect Obama and Vice President Joe Biden will be sheltered from the broad spending cuts required as part of the budget reduction that that kicked in on Friday.
"Obviously, one of the major responsibilities, if not the major responsibility, of the Service is the protection of the president and the vice president. So, the protective side, we’re going to protect that, of course," Napolitano told POLITICO's Mike Allen.
"What it really means is on the investigative side where we handle all kinds of financial, identity theft, cyber crime, counterfeiting cases that originate not just here but around the world, the Secret Service is the lead on many of those, those activities are being cut back," Napolitano said.
This is a roundabout way for Cow Napolitano to say that those $8 million dollar White House vacations will continue unabated.

"Let them eat Oscars!" says Moochelle.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Greed?
How much do you think a trained physician should earn after investing 10 to 12 years and $1 million in education and training?
The quality of American Health Care will plummet(NOT, of course, for the Boy Messiah).

Americans who can afford to will be routinely getting heart transplants and hip-joint replacements in places like India and Brazil.

Those who can't afford to will simply die.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
carol doesn't know what to say.
happens a lot.
Talking to yourself sonicfilter is one thing...but losing an intellectual argument to yourself is another.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, douchebag, you going to enlist or not? Unca Obama is going to need you because Iran is going nuclear and Obama can kiss their asses.
No problem.

Obama's economic sanctions will stop Iran's nuclear weapons program dead in its tracks.

Praise Lord Obama, King of the Poor.
fihhid

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Whats up? obama wont last

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 800,521 - 800,540 of1,036,765
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min dhimsbugs 167,725
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 47,180
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Welp 43,164
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,556
Babylon the Great 3 hr Dr_Jay 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Sublime1 96,279
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr jackson 4,041
Amy 4-23 8 hr cheluzal 40
ask amy 4-22 14 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters