Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#869713 Mar 6, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol,
now that you've finished with the blizzard of speculative logic, rhetorical statements and irrelevancies...
Show us where the WMDs are.
The ones Bush and Cheney talked about for months.
Ask Clinton?
Cway

United States

#869715 Mar 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant. Bush was wrong and Obama is carrying the insanity to new extremes.
I'll go so far as to agree Bush should never have signed it, and Obama is wrong to continue it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#869717 Mar 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
We did make you look real stupid on the Ford models!!
But that's not such a big deal. You do most of the heavy lifting yourself!!
Of course I do heavy lifting. The top of your head is flat where I came down on you, brotha. Get used to it. There's more to come.

Of course, my hands get sore pounding on rocks so I'll take breaks occasionally..

Are you going to entertain us some more about FDR and Ford's Model T?

Bwahahahahahahahahahah....

Go ahead. Just slip off into the night with your empty gun and full mouth, Dood..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#869718 Mar 6, 2013
palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope he gets many millions, we need tort reform, but not for this disgraceful behavior that resulted in even more black on white violence.
The same disgraceful behavior resulted in the LA riots and many deaths. Of course the self loathing whites responsible are insulated and far, far from the results of their criminal actions.
Racial profiling: Big and more government Cops have the right to ask you for ID unless you are Hispanic. Bigger and more government equals more self-loathing COPS and riots, regardless of race..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#869720 Mar 6, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure, Zimmerman will not walk, dummy
If you get an all-black jury, maybe not.

Otherwise, if you get any jurors with brains....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#869721 Mar 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you?? She can't be that bad.
So, did she get arrested for lying like Zimmerman's wife did??
No?? too bad for you. She's far more believable than either of the Zimmerman's.
The hoe lied about being on the Obamaphone with the gangsta when he attacked Zimmerman.

Kinda crucial to the case.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#869722 Mar 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You just wasted more of your low-grade neuron juice, brotha.
Production runs mean nothing. That's why you post it so much.
You originally wrote(or your shadow from Florida) that the Model T begat the A, B,...etc.
I corrected this with links showing that the opposite was, in fact, true; the Model T came *AFTER* those precursors.
Since issuing my correction, you and your shadow have gone nuts posting production runs of all the models. Gee. How cute.
How irrelevant.
Now, go tell the bartender to wake you up for closing time.
While you stupidly speak of prototypes and limited production in Ford's early years, before he invented the assembly line, I'm talking about the car started the production line and the $5 per day wage, the Model T. Followed by the Model A, followed by the Model B. DUH

The Model T of 1908-27 sold 15,000,000 plus.

The successor, the Model A of 1927-31 sold 4,849,340.

The successor, the Model B of 1932-34 sold 800,000. It was the Depression.

The famous "Little Deuce Coupe" is a Model B Ford. From 1932.

Now stay stupid, and stay away from me.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#869723 Mar 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill.. More Cops, bigger and better government...
Don't forget thousands of military armored vehicles for Homeland Security.

They're worried about American patriots ambushing the Gestapo with IEDs.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#869724 Mar 6, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol,
now that you've finished with the blizzard of speculative logic, rhetorical statements and irrelevancies...
Show us where the WMDs are.
The ones Bush and Cheney talked about for months.
Syria

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#869725 Mar 6, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
"silly"
Thanks for the response. It was not unexpected. Now respond to this.
How will the income tax pay for single payer health insurance for all, when 47% of all American wage earners pay no Federal Income tax? Just up the tax on the providers and doers to support those with their hands out?
While you are at it please point out the lie. Face it president nobama is all about wealth re-distribution.
Peace
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#869726 Mar 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
While you stupidly speak of prototypes and limited production in Ford's early years, before he invented the assembly line, I'm talking about the car started the production line and the $5 per day wage, the Model T. Followed by the Model A, followed by the Model B. DUH
The Model T of 1908-27 sold 15,000,000 plus.
The successor, the Model A of 1927-31 sold 4,849,340.
The successor, the Model B of 1932-34 sold 800,000. It was the Depression.
The famous "Little Deuce Coupe" is a Model B Ford. From 1932.
Now stay stupid, and stay away from me.
LOL.. You're alone, sick and old, but happy nuculur. Your first 40 years of childhood were the hardest.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#869727 Mar 6, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go so far as to agree Bush should never have signed it, and Obama is wrong to continue it.
OK, fair enough.

But using drone attacks against American citizens on American soil is a gross escalation of the abuses.

Obama can just agree never to do so. End of story.
Cway

United States

#869728 Mar 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You can run but you can't hide, little one.
Especially in shallow waters.
Ooh, how threatening.

So is your new name "Sharky Electron"?

In which case, this minnow is gonna have a field day finger-painting your teeth.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#869729 Mar 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget thousands of military armored vehicles for Homeland Security.
They're worried about American patriots ambushing the Gestapo with IEDs.
Isn't it funny how red, white and blue big and more government represent freedom to retards like lily... Until they're flashing gestapo behind her?
Cway

United States

#869730 Mar 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Clinton?
1998 is not 2003.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#869731 Mar 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say all I cared about is profits, nitwit?? You stoop to putting words in my mouth, like a lowlife Troll??
The name of the game is survival. You whine on about the unfairness of it all, I'll try to profit form it.
Continue with your anti capitalist manifesto. We'll all laugh.
May I remind you that this is America, and many of the companies reporting record profits employ many thousands of Americans.
Sorry that upsets you. But it's a real stupid position to take.
You said it. You know it.

A successful business does not need billions of taxpayer dollars in subsidies to 'survive'. If it does, we should put it out of our misery, rather than bail it out of its own overflowing shithouse three or four times a year.

My manifesto is not anti-capitalism, fella. It's anti-greed, anti-oligarchy, and anti-cronyism. Figure out the difference.

May I remind you that this is America, and yet many thousands of those companies' employees make so little they are eligible for government aid? It's always the workers expected to take less, so that the owners can make more. That doesn't even make good business sense, when the workers are also the consumers, but the owners have left them little to no economic means, to buy what they need, much less what they might 'want'.

Wage slaves do not comprise a free society.

You like it the way it is? Stupid is as stupid does, sir. Keep calm and carry on.

")
carol

Orlando, FL

#869732 Mar 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
As the biggest Bush apologist on this thread, your opinion can't be taken seriously.
Bush lied, Americans died.
The Dems went along with them, but the push from Bush Cheney was enormous, and questioned the patriotism of any who opposed it.
Quit your lying about it. You remember it.
Make no mistake. History will place the blame for the Iraq debacle squarely on Bush.
So why did Canada, Mexico, France, Russia, China, and so many other nations disagree with Bush about an invasion?? It was basically the USA and Britain, the old colonial power. And a few small nations we bought off with military aid.
<quoted text>
Did you read about Obama's former press secretary, Robert Gibbs, speaking out and saying he "was told by the White House not to acknowledge the drone program and DENY it even existed"? He said it was one of the first things he was told.

Why would a president tell his press secretary to lie to the press and to the American public about something like that?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#869733 Mar 6, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
1998 is not 2003.
December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts the war with Iraq.

"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with "NUCLEAR" ARMS you moron, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.

Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.

&fe ature=related

Bush and Cheney are cway's cover of smoke and deranged bullshit..
Larry Sinclair

San Antonio, TX

#869734 Mar 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush Limbaugh would be target #1.
Concentration camps will be next.
Obama is our Hugo Chavez.
Obama must have had some quite grieving time for one of his ALL-Star friends Hugo"huggy"Chavez.

Here's what Chavez said about Obamdelero,"The Devil came here,right here."Chavez didn't trust any Muslims!
Cway

United States

#869735 Mar 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria
Not impossible, but conclusive proof is sorely lacking.

What hurts Bush and Cheney is they told so many whoppers.

Like the mobile "bio-weapon labs" which were used for inflating weather balloons. Or the "uranium enrichment tubes" which UNSCOM later commented were not suitable for the purpose.
The mendacious duo also made full use of dubious sources like the Iranian defector, "Curve Ball". A nickname given by the CIA signifying his dubious credibility.

Outing Valerie Plame in retaliation for her husband writing a critical editorial in the NY Times, on the alledged *yellowcake* uranium purchase, reveals a very malignant mindset on the part of the administration.

Rather than re-evaluate the case against Iraq, the response shows how desperate they were to keep their shabby casus belli from falling apart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 9-18 10 min ralph 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Brian_G 46,648
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 25 min NevadaBob 1,925
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 39 min In the Crosshairs 4,028
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min LRS 178,036
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Rage Poster 49,826
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,474
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,227
Amy 9-16 10 hr Zap Brannigan 55
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info