Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
800,341 - 800,360 of 1,079,759 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. It won't be anything like that.
Your racial stereotypes are showing.
Mr. "I know lots of Mexicans"!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
I hope you're right.

Um...I do know lots of Mexicans...your point?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No, not at all, maybe dummies like you dismiss stuff like that but Gary Morse, the bozo who hosted Mitt, in Tampa, on his Cayman registered yacht "Cracker Boy" is wishing that he'd kept that big sumbitch docked in the Caymans.
Cracker Bay actually__but if WND can misspell stuff why can't I eh?
Ask your bartender (or wherever you meet your rotary buddies) when was the last time he thought about the romneys. Heck, ask you barber, gas station attendant, etc.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Lets take a look.

1-2% of the federal budget meas that for the balance of this fiscal year, those cuts need made, Since about half the year is passed, that means we are looking to cut 2-4%.

Now figure in all the stuff that is exempt from the sequester, that likely doubles again to 4-8%.

Plus there are contracts, leases, etc that can't be cut.

So now what are we are up to?

You right whiners are just dumber than sh*t.
Cut Food Stamps and Welfare again like Clinton did and we will have another surplus!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Then just quit pussyfooting around and raise it to $20 an hour. Why just go up a couple of bucks? Hell let's let everybody make over $100,000. Then you can tax the hell out of them too. Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!!
You've more than proven you're ineptness in the economic field.

I'll ignore your lack of understanding.

But you might look to Henry Ford, who paid his workers on the Model T line $5 Dollars a day, in a time when that was a very high wage for labor. His contemporaries attacked him for giving too much pay.

But Ford knew that if his Model T was going to be a success, it had to be available to the common man. He virtually created the idea that became the basis for our consumre based economy.

If people don't make a living wage, they can't consume as much. How may cars were sold when only the rich could afford their Dusenbergs, Cords, Packards?? Not that many.

But Ford sold cars by the millions,unthinkable of at the time!! He created the America you grew up in.

the best economic time for America was post WWII. Wages were high, the economy was cooking, consumption was at a peak. You were a child of that era. But you don't get it.

The CEO of COSTCO sees it. But he's an educated man. You, not so much.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When SWAT takes out a hostage taker, where was that due process?
I get it. You want them top build a case & hold trial before they rescue the hostages.
Then, its OK when a sniper holds the gun & fires but "OMG OMG OMG" if it is done with a drone because there is no view from outside.
Do you people ever listen to see just how GD ridiculous you are?
You are real funny!

Don't ever wise up. Please!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And how cool is that??
I'm lovin' it!! If you were a real American, you would, too!!
Please define "real American"

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

By 2025 Medicare and SSI will use up every tax dollar received by the federal government. This is without factoring in Obamacare. Where you going to get the money to pay for the actual government?
Floridas History Prof

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been caught with your pants down and you have nothing to show us. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Right. The entire Japanese American internment mistake was caused by one errant racist General that FDR never noticed was trashing American citizens' rights. And, all the while, the Citizen Police Force (also created by FDR) that ran those racist camps for the racist General was never admonished nor even noticed by FDR.
Hee, Hee.
Go back to sleep, Dood. The bartender will wake you up when the janitor comes in.
Shiny Moron,

You have been repeatedly asked to show where in 9066 it says Japanese Americans will be herded into internment camps. Because it doesn't.

You keep running from that challenge with your tail tucked tightly between your legs.

The order which actually put the Japanese-Americans into camps was issued by General DeWitt on May 3, 1942.

I see you don't challenge that, either.

There are no new readers for you to confuse with your BS. You are merely showing the same old crowd what an idiot you are.
Floridas History Prof

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been on vacation far too long, perfesser.
It's time to come home:>
Hee, Hee.
Let's see.

Moron (you) sitting on stool in corner. Check.

Moron (you) wearing dunce cap crazy-glued to his head. Check.

Nope, no need for me to come back just yet. Everything is in order.
Floridas History Prof

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a talent for digging holes.
You seem to have a talent for falling into them.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Floridas History Prof wrote:
<quoted text>
Shiny Moron,
You have been repeatedly asked to show where in 9066 it says Japanese Americans will be herded into internment camps. Because it doesn't.
You keep running from that challenge with your tail tucked tightly between your legs.
The order which actually put the Japanese-Americans into camps was issued by General DeWitt on May 3, 1942.
I see you don't challenge that, either.
There are no new readers for you to confuse with your BS. You are merely showing the same old crowd what an idiot you are.
Continue clinging to your sinking Good Ship Lollipop, little boy.
BTW, ya know....ignoring reality doesn't make it go away.

Just thought you might like to know....perfesser:}

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
But you might look to Henry Ford, who paid his workers on the Model T line $5 Dollars a day, in a time when that was a very high wage for labor. His contemporaries attacked him for giving too much pay.
But Ford knew that if his Model T was going to be a success, it had to be available to the common man. He virtually created the idea that became the basis for our consumre based economy.
If people don't make a living wage, they can't consume as much. How may cars were sold when only the rich could afford their Dusenbergs, Cords, Packards?? Not that many.
But Ford sold cars by the millions,unthinkable of at the time!! He created the America you grew up in.
the best economic time for America was post WWII. Wages were high, the economy was cooking, consumption was at a peak. You were a child of that era. But you don't get it.
So much for your knowledge of economics. Henry Ford raised the wages so his workers could buy his cars? Hahaha! Henry Ford gave his cars away so the workers would give him back their wages plus interest!!! Do you really think he did it out of the goodness of his heart? Costco is using the oldest trick in the book. Appearing to be on the side of people to lure them into their stores.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Why are you so intent about forgetting about Rmoney?? Or pretending nobody cares about him?? Ashamed??

You guys are funny like that. Go to great lengths to tie Dennis Rodman and Hugo Chavez to Obama, always looking to attack him, but pretend Rmoney never happened. You did the same about McCain, Palin, Beck,Bush.

Pretending they never happened will not help you move forward. Your side has still not come to grips with why they lost the election, in all areas.

Someday, the Republicans must take responsibility for the disasters of the Bush era. Until they do, they'll be the mess they are today.

Your pretending that 'normal Americans' don't care about Rmoney is both silly and wrong. People care very much about the Rmoneys, despite your claims to the contrary. Politics aside, they are a very nice couple. Attractive, rich, refined. They're no backwoods bozos, as were the Palin's.

But you keep pretending otherwise. It's ok.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your co workers how much they've thought about the Romneys since November.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Floridas History Prof wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a talent for falling into them.
You seem to have a talent for shoving your head up into them.

Now...let us all in on the REAL story behind Abraham Lincoln's assassination. It was Lee Harvey Oswald's Great Grandfather.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAHA......

...perfessor....:}

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The Model T was manufactured between 1908 and 1927. WWII ended in 1945. Next!
Floridas History Prof

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A good leader will appeal to the citizens' better nature while a bad leader will appeal to their base. The Boy Messiah is the latter, appealing to their greed, pitting them against the creators of wealth and prosperity.
We see what you "creators of wealth" accomplished after eight years in office. A 1929-style trainwreck.

Hugo to Chimp: No thanks.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
I think most but not all of you should consider looking out 5 years into the future. If you think five years from now will resemble much of how we live now I feel sorry for you.
So it will be different than five years hence? Ten years hence?

Step away from the bongo Flacko.
Floridas History Prof

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's the problem with Obamabots.
Look who's talking.

The same GOP morons who stood loyal to Bush after he got caught lying us into a war, outing a covert CIA operative and ordering the NSA to conduct illegal surveilance of the public.

If Mitch McConnell ordered you to drop to the floor and flop like a fish, you'd do it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
touché
but i've been a very different poster for few weeks now.
I recognize that. More like a few months, isn't it?

And, to be fair, you used that line in an illustrative manner.

I do express my opinions forcefully, and I do enjoy toying with those I've come to know. Mea culpa.

Flake has great taste in music, so I'll forgive him the rest. But he's kind of futuristic for someone who seems to believe our economy is on the verge of collapse. The two visions don't fit. But he don't like to talk about it.

I'm not here much, so bear with me. No offense intended. Just words.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> So much for your knowledge of economics. Henry Ford raised the wages so his workers could buy his cars? Hahaha! Henry Ford gave his cars away so the workers would give him back their wages plus interest!!! Do you really think he did it out of the goodness of his heart? Costco is using the oldest trick in the book. Appearing to be on the side of people to lure them into their stores.
In a market-based economy, minimum wages are set by Adam Smith's unseen hand: competition in the labor market. If Costco wants to drive up their labor costs to attract customers and/or better quality labor, so be it. But if Costco finds itself high-and-dry for making stupid moves, again, so be it.

But for Craig Jelinek to come out supporting the Jerk-In-Chief's political ploy, that is wrong. If he ficks up his company, fine, but if he drags every business in America into the same hole he is digging for Costco, that is wrong. Question: what does Craig Jelinek stand to gain from sucking on the Boy Messiah's doorknob?

Look for a smelly fish on this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AAU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 3 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Amy 7-24 12 min Pippa 21
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min voice of peace 67,936
OAU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 16 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min Mimi Seattle 97,525
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min TXgurl 48,899
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,603
Abby 7-24 10 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••