Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251775 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#869889 Mar 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
no worries mate. i've been trying for years to explain to the Topix racists that the KKK Dems were conservatives.
thank you.
Peeyew---delusional supremacy anything chit stinks lol.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#869890 Mar 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rand Paul is wrong about drones, but he’s right about most of his filibuster speech.
Look, I think we are at war and that means enemy combatants on US soil, regardless of their original citizenship can be targeted as soldiers in a war. Rand Paul invoking the 5th Amendment for enemy combatants is batty to me.
http://www.redstate.com/the_invisible_hand/20...
You "think" we're at war"? What a revelation!

Very interesting that you leftists have "evolved" from demanding GITMO detainees have civilian trial in New York (that was a PR disaster and backed off on by Obama & Holder). But that was when you were politicizing the war andtrying to drag our former president through the mud.

Now you leftists are wishy washy on killing American on their own soil and no lobger treating things like criminal matters? Quite a departure for sure.

The hypocirisy is stunning.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#869891 Mar 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
no worries mate. i've been trying for years to explain to the Topix racists that the KKK Dems were conservatives.
thank you.
you're wrong but that is for another day.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#869892 Mar 7, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
"Racial slurs" seen as incitements are often in the eye of the beholder too though, Duh A Vey, BOI.
Bullsh*t.

Every time you call Obama "Boy" you are slinging slurs.

Something you evidently like to do.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#869893 Mar 7, 2013
flack wrote:
Evidence that comets could have seeded life on Earth
Where there's DNA eh Flack :-)
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#869894 Mar 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
thank you.
You Chameleons never cease to amaze. What's your next "blame" scheme and lie? That you now accept responsibility for things you do?
MoreLOL

Somerset, KY

#869896 Mar 7, 2013
Perfect is boring.
Amanda Seyfried

lol

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#869897 Mar 7, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> They've already caught her lying. Anything she said he said will be deemed hearsay. She could say anything. Now if it was text messages that would be different.
She didn't tell the truth about where she was during Trayvon's funeral...now, any falsehood is not helpful in having a jury believe you, but it's still a long way from saying the phone account (wasn't it recorded?) of Zimmerman's stalking was a lie.

Loysville, PA

#869898 Mar 7, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Answer me these two questions please. How much rain is falling on the earth right now? What percentage of the earth is covered by clouds right now?
Why?
MoreLOL

Somerset, KY

#869899 Mar 7, 2013
I have a kind of boring personal life, to the paparazzi anyway, and I don't hang with the cool crowd.
Diane Kruger

lol
MoreLOL

Somerset, KY

#869900 Mar 7, 2013
I would never write a memoir, because it would be too boring.
Harlan Coben

Too easy lol
MoreLOL

Somerset, KY

#869901 Mar 7, 2013
Hey DUHhmy Duh A Vey, "boi"--

Heya-one fer you lol

Ethnic stereotypes are boring and stressful and sometimes criminal. It's just not a good way to think. It's non-thinking. It's stupid and destructive.
Tommy Lee Jones
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#869902 Mar 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Why?
So yew won't be boreDUH (sitting in that pointy tin foil hat corner!):-p.

Loysville, PA

#869903 Mar 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yet RealDave heats and cools his house with fossil fuel and drives a fossil fuel car and consumes and throws away plastic. Being deranged, in denial lying to yourself is best, you being a hypocrite to impress everyone RealDave.
I do not burn fossil fuels to heat & cool my home. I buy a significant prortion of my electric from green sources.

The goal is to reduce the emissions by reducing the use of fossil fuels.

Over the past 10 years, I have cut my use of oil by half & drastically reduced my greenhouse gas emissions.

What have you done?
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#869904 Mar 7, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Back again!!! If anyone is interested I will be selling Tupperware for the entire week coming up!! I am the top Tupperware seller here in my embarrassing hidden location. Here I am doing what I do best, when I'm not here on Topix, judging all your posts that is!!
Call me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l8-fvyq7yZYXX
Leave me your phone number!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#869905 Mar 7, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You "think" we're at war"? What a revelation!
Very interesting that you leftists have "evolved" from demanding GITMO detainees have civilian trial in New York (that was a PR disaster and backed off on by Obama & Holder). But that was when you were politicizing the war andtrying to drag our former president through the mud.
Now you leftists are wishy washy on killing American on their own soil and no lobger treating things like criminal matters? Quite a departure for sure.
The hypocirisy is stunning.
The release of a Justice Department white paper outlining the administration’s legal case for the targeted killing of American citizens who are in cahoots with al-Qaeda has raised protest from the left, which has leeway to criticize the president now that he has been safely reelected, and unfortunately from some on the right, who find it convenient to locate their inner civil-liberty scolds when the White House is occupied by a Democrat.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/340148...

but if you need to call the NRO progressive i completely understand.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#869906 Mar 7, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't tell the truth about where she was during Trayvon's funeral...now, any falsehood is not helpful in having a jury believe you, but it's still a long way from saying the phone account (wasn't it recorded?) of Zimmerman's stalking was a lie.
Only a libtard would call someone being concerned about people on their own property a stalker. Care to explain how Zimmerman was "stalking"? If I understand correctly, Zimmerman was in his own complex. Does than mean if you go into your own yard to watch someone on your own property, you are now a stalker in leosnanalalaland?
THE POPE

Netherlands

#869907 Mar 7, 2013
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#869908 Mar 7, 2013
more progressiveness.

Fox News Poll: Majority supports use of drones

....Republicans and men are slightly more approving than Democrats and women....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/04/fo...
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#869909 Mar 7, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello again my friends!!! I will be on board today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be juding your posts all day.
I plan to be here for the entire day and night, so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
ps; Allow me to introduce and request a warm welcome to one of my oldest additions to my sockpuppet carnival collection, "Nuculur Option" !!!!
Gotta love it!!!
And boys, phone numbers please!!
Warmest hugs and regards, Not Surprized!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jh4freedom 192,299
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr OzRitz 53,989
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Sublime1 99,902
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 hr RACE 6,144
Word (Dec '08) 12 hr RACE 5,325
Dear Abby July 3, 2015 12 hr RACE 5
Amy July 3, 2015 13 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages