Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
800,261 - 800,280 of 1,079,420 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> lol!
So far, you're predictions on the stock market have proven you to be as big a fool as I've always known you to be.

Your "Chicken Little" title is well deserved!!

"The sky is falling!! THE sky is falling!!"

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Francisco dAnconia wrote:
<quoted text>
when the doctor works for hospital...
what about the regular doc at his office?
oh right, it deflates everything you are saying...
And it takes a certain kind of crazy liberal to provide NO SOURCES as he knocks sources...
"In 2011, the ACA will slow payment increases that are made to Medicare providers such as, hospitals, nursing homes and home health agencies. Please note that doctors are not included in that group. The ACA does not reduce payments to your primary care doctor."

http://blog.njfoundationforaging.org/...

The Affordable Care Act did not make any revisions to the physician payment formula.

http://www.medicareadvocacy.org/2010/10/28/he...

There, now will you finally get it?
CALL OUT THE JEWS

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if Obama would pay the total cost to his golf outings we would keep the tours open. Ten million so far since the election.
UH-HUH, YOU KNOW THERE'S A NAME FO' MEN WHO PRETEND THEY'RE WOMEN... AN' A HANDSOME PROFIT TO BE MAID AS WELL... JUS' SAYIN'...
CALL OUT THE JEWS

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
good thing he's not playing golf in Texas.
OH, I DON'T KNOW, I HEAR THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE OF GETTING A HOLE IN JUAN DOWN THERE?
CALL OUT THE JEWS

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>There is a large difference in reducing SS benefits and Restructuring it. Please try to keep up.
WELL, OK, BUT ONLY IF WE CAN WATCH YOU MENSTRUATE... I HEAR IF YOU SQUEEZE YOUR ASS REAL HARD ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE...
CALL OUT THE JEWS

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

YOU SCUSE ME FO' A MOMENT, I GOT GO SHARPEN MY OL' FRIEND. IT BEEN SHARPENED SO MUCH IT JUS' BASICALLY A SILVER SLIVER. A L'IL SLICE OF LIFE WAITIN' FO' ITS BATH. ANYBODY WANNA GIVE HER HER BATH? ANYBODY?
Francisco dAnconia

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"In 2011, the ACA will slow payment increases that are made to Medicare providers such as, hospitals, nursing homes and home health agencies. Please note that doctors are not included in that group. The ACA does not reduce payments to your primary care doctor."
http://blog.njfoundationforaging.org/...
The Affordable Care Act did not make any revisions to the physician payment formula.
http://www.medicareadvocacy.org/2010/10/28/he...
There, now will you finally get it?
nope.

The Sustainable Growth Rate Formula
Medicare physician payment is annually updated on the basis of the Sustainable Growth Rate (SGR) formula, which ties annual physician payment increases to the performance of the general economy. But every year, Congress passes the so-called “doc fix,” which overrules the SGR formula and keeps Medicare payments from falling to artificially low rates.
Under the SGR, without congressional intervention, the initial Medicare pay cut would amount to 21.3 percent.

yes, cutting waste is the slogan, where do they cut it...

this is why we had to pass it to see what was REALLY in it...

not to mention IN ADDITION, the expansion ofmore patients to medicare on the lower rate is a crusher and will lead to shortages by AMA account...
http://www.amednews.com/article/20101011/prof...
GOOD NEWS FOR TODAY

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Blessings for Obedience
28 If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. 2 All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the Lord your God:
3 You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country.
4 The fruit of your womb will be blessed, and the crops of your land and the young of your livestock—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.
5 Your basket and your kneading trough will be blessed.
6 You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.
7 The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.
8 The Lord will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. The Lord your God will bless you in the land he is giving you.
9 The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him. 10 Then all the peoples on earth will see that you are called by the name of the Lord, and they will fear you. 11 The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity—in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground—in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you.
12 The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. 13 The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom.
Heavenly Father, I realize that I need Jesus Christ in my life. Thank You that You love me and accept me the way I am, right now. Although you hate and despise sin, You love sinners so much that You sent Your only Son, Jesus, to pay the price that I owed. God, The Bible says that all men have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. I know that in my own life I have fallen way short of Your plan for me. Although the wages of sin are death, I receive salvation and eternal life as a free gift from you. I can do nothing to earn it.
I confess that I am a sinner, but I want to turn from serving myself, sin and the Devil. So I turn to you Jesus.
God, Your Word says that whoever will call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ will be saved. I call on Jesus’ name right now. I say out loud with my mouth that Jesus is my Lord and I believe in my heart that God, You raised Him from the dead. I accept Your forgiveness and cleansing from all my sin. I receive the free gift of eternal life right now. I now invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust You Jesus, as Savior and follow You as Lord.
I am no longer a child of the devil, but now I am a child of God. Help me to understand that I am saved because of faith, not because of any good deeds or emotions. I have been made a new person because of Your Son, Jesus.
I thank You that You are now my Father. I thank You for this free gift of eternal life. I thank You that my sin and iniquities You will remember no more, and You have removed my sins as far as the East is from the West. I am a new creature (creation) in Christ Jesus. Old things are passed away. I have been born of the incorruptible seed of the word of God. I have been delivered from the power of darkness. I no longer have to walk in darkness; I can now walk in the light.
Father, thank You again for sending Jesus as my Savoir, and making me born again of the Spirit of God and washed by the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

CALL OUT THE JEWS wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, I DON'T KNOW, I HEAR THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE OF GETTING A HOLE IN JUAN DOWN THERE?
so CPAC is in Texas this year?
CALL OUT THE JEWS

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

SORRY, I'M LOSING MY TOUCH. I REALIZE THAT SHOULD'VE READ, "THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE OF SHOOTING A HOLE IN JUAN DOWN THERE." I ASCRIBE MY FAILURE TO MAKE THE MOST OF AN OPPORTUNITY TO MY REVULSION WITH THE GAME. AGAIN. SORRY...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Carol and her ilk won't be happy unless government workers are fired, then they'll rejoice. Sick people.
No mention about the millions of elderly that will not get Meals on Wheels. Not a peep.
Most of these people can't make a meal for themselves; this is their only meal of the day.
Not a freaking peep.
Carol is planning to leave her apartment and go to Washington? HA!!
CALL OUT THE JEWS

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

THE SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM DOESN'T NEED "RESTRUCTURING," IT WORKS JUST FINE AND ALWAYS HAS. WHAT NEEDS RESTRUCTURING IS YOUR FACE. I'M GETTING TO WORK ON THAT RIGHT NOW, JEW-BOY.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

This anecdote from Zev Chafets’ profile of Fox News chief Roger Ailes, makes me love the guy:

Ailes admits that he sometimes flies off the handle. This can happen pretty much anywhere. Not long ago, on a ball field near his place in Garrison, NY, his nephew accidentally hit a baseball through the window of a 2012 Prius parked in a church lot. The owners were Koreans who didn’t speak much English, and they were extremely agitated.“It’s just a damn window,” Ailes told them.“I’ll pay for the damn thing.”

The owner was indignant.“We pray, you curse,” he said.

“Fine,” said Ailes.“Then let’s pray over the fu**ing window. Maybe that’ll fix it.”

“It was a 10-minute incident that I turned into an hour,” Ailes said when he told me the story.“Hell, it’s lucky they didn’t recognize me. It could have turned into a go*damn international scandal. But I told them I was sorry ” He laughed.“Damn it, though, I was kind of glad that it was a Prius.”

Ailes may be an SOB, but he’s a hell of a character. Liberal or conservative, crazy or sane, I love characters. Remember, my secular patron saint is Ignatius J. Reilly. I bet Roger Ailes has a spectacular valve.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...

can i get some FOXbot love?!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Her shoulders. BTW this is the third trial judge assigned to the case, the second states attorney's office and the city has just hired it's third police chief since the teen was shot and killed just one year ago. The defendant is on his third attorney and his wife has been charged with perjury. And the case is just now beginning to take shape.
The only liberal in sight is the defense attorney O'Mara.
<quoted text>
Defense attorneys quit when they know they're going to get a Not Guilty verdict?? DUH
More likely is the fact that the attorneys figured out that Zimmerman is an idiot who was a murder waiting to happen, they know he's mentally unstable and guilty.
So they quit the case to avoid embarrassment.
Either you're dumber than usual today, or you just like not making sense.
Or, the defendant has run out of money; money received from contributions to a killer. He's getting pretty big and fat, as is his wife. I hope they find him guilty before he kills someone else.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

CALL OUT THE JEWS wrote:
SORRY, I'M LOSING MY TOUCH. I REALIZE THAT SHOULD'VE READ, "THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE OF SHOOTING A HOLE IN JUAN DOWN THERE." I ASCRIBE MY FAILURE TO MAKE THE MOST OF AN OPPORTUNITY TO MY REVULSION WITH THE GAME. AGAIN. SORRY...
CALL OUT THE JEWS

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I ASSUMED THEY LIVED THERE BUT YOU MAKE A VALID POINT...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Republicans downplay poll indicating public support for gun control; Democrats claim vindication

HARTFORD — State House Minority Leader Lawrence Cafero, R-Norwalk, Wednesday downplayed the importance of a Quinnipiac Poll that showed overwhelming public support for gun control measures, including an expanded ban on assault weapons and a limit on high capacity magazines.

The Republicans on a bipartisan task force working group on gun control released Tuesday did not sign off on an expansion of the assault weapons ban and limiting magazines to 10 bullets, which is something their Democratic colleagues endorsed.

Cafero asked if the poll told respondents what the current assault weapons ban includes.

“I kind of doubt it. A lot of people don’t realize that we are only one of four states that currently has one. If you don’t know what you are expanding, how do you properly answer the question?” Cafero said.

Douglas Schwartz, director of the Quinnipiac Poll, said polls can’t go into that kind of detail on the phone as it gets too long, but the question clearly referenced an expansion.

He said mentioning that one of the weapons that would be added to the list – the AR-15 Bushmaster – the firearm used by Adam Lanza to kill 20 children and 6 adults at the Sandy Hook School on Dec. 14 - would have been prejudicial.

“I stand by our question. The wording I think is an accurate gage of how people feel about it,” Schwartz said.

Democrats said the poll vindicates their positions.

State Senate President Pro Tem Don Williams, D-Brooklyn, said it shows that the public is on their side and a bill incorporating major changes should happen sooner rather later.

He called the assault weapons ban and limit on magazines “the basic building blocks of any comprehensive bill that addresses the tragedy in Newtown.

----------

For the times, they are a'changin!!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's that darned rock and a hard place again. For some reason, the liberal left just can't seem to help themselves from getting stuck between the two.
Waterboarding - torture.
Drones and hoping the right person/s is targeted - justifiable.
Both torture and indiscriminate killing of civilians, are intolerable. For that matter, so is employing the use of digital imaging and nano-technology, against citizens of a free country. And yes, water-boarding is torture, Carol. If you don't think so, I'll be happy to prove it to you...with your permission, of course.

")
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>There is a large difference in reducing SS benefits and Restructuring it. Please try to keep up.
Restructuring in rightwingese means; eliminating. Why not restructure and eliminate the cap on earnings subject to SS deductions? That'd be a good start.
Now, gfy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Really??

So take a stab at explaining the differences.

According to Paul Ryan's budget, restructuring SS is defined as reducing benefits. DUH
au contraire wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 9 min Julie 353
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min truth 48,880
Abby 7-24 14 min Sublime1 24
last post wins! (Dec '10) 20 min honeymylove 1,296
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 33 min edogxxx 97,521
Amy 7-24 39 min Kuuipo 18
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min wojar 174,522
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search