Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

#869420 Mar 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Some of them won't be happy until Barack is cleaning toilets and Michelle is taking in laundry to keep the three rooms of the White House they're now forced to live in from freezing...in other words, some of these sick people will NEVER be happy.
Sorry you'll NEVER be happy. Get well soon.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#869421 Mar 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Some of them won't be happy until Barack is cleaning toilets and Michelle is taking in laundry to keep the three rooms of the White House they're now forced to live in from freezing...in other words, some of these sick people will NEVER be happy.
Can you imagine the popularity bump if they came out and said "in order to keep whitehouse tours open, we are doing our own laundry"?
THE POPE

Atlanta, GA

#869422 Mar 6, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, NOW THE TRUE BLUE TOPIX JEWS ARE PROJECTIN' JAIL CALL SERVICES ONNA THE POPE'S POSTS. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.. THEY SORTA GOTTA THE ONE TRACK MIND, IF YOU'RE GONNA THREATEN SOMEBODY YOU JEW FRIENDS AT LEAST OUGHTA MAKE A LITTLE MONEY OFF THE DEAL! AHAHAHAHAHAHA... SO, UM, LET'S REVISIT THE ONLINE PROSTITUTION RACKET, CAUSE THE POPE'S PRETTY SURE WITH A LITTLE FLOUNCE HERE AN' A L'IL POKE HERE HE CAN BLOW IT UP INTO A SUBSTANTIAL INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT... YOU SAY WE PLAY, SO LET'S PLAY. G'HEAD, DO IT...

YOU FUCKIN' DORKS.

IT WAS NICE TO SEE ALL THE WHITE FOLKS WHO WORK AT JAIL-PAY THOUGH. STANDS TO REASON. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH A...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#869423 Mar 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't surprise me. No one wants to be associated with his (IMO) not guilty verdict. Shts gonna hit the fan.
Nah, you wish maybe but that's not how it will play out. He may be found not guilty because the evidence is sketchy and the witnesses suck. But he won't walk with immunity from civil action and he will get butchered in the civil arena as will the homeowners association the management company and possibly even the city.

What happened here was well beyond stupid.

George is probably a victim too, but he's still breathing.
THE POPE

Atlanta, GA

#869424 Mar 6, 2013
HERE A SONG FO' ALL THE HARD-WORKIN' JEWS AT TOPIX..

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#869425 Mar 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When SWAT takes out a hostage taker, where was that due process?
I get it. You want them top build a case & hold trial before they rescue the hostages.
Then, its OK when a sniper holds the gun & fires but "OMG OMG OMG" if it is done with a drone because there is no view from outside.
Do you people ever listen to see just how GD ridiculous you are?
Anybody still doubt there will be H/K's flying over every city if the libtards have their way?
THE POPE

Atlanta, GA

#869426 Mar 6, 2013
THE POPE

Atlanta, GA

#869427 Mar 6, 2013
"Whoah God only knows, God makes his plan
The information's unavailable to the mortal man
We're workin' our jobs, collect our pay
Believe we're gliding down the highway, when in fact we're slip sliding away"

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#869428 Mar 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine the popularity bump if they came out and said "in order to keep whitehouse tours open, we are doing our own laundry"?
Maybe if Obama would pay the total cost to his golf outings we would keep the tours open. Ten million so far since the election.
THE POPE

Atlanta, GA

#869429 Mar 6, 2013
DO IT! G'HEAD! JUST MAKE SURE YOU THE FIRST ONE THROUGH THE DOOR.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#869430 Mar 6, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if Obama would pay the total cost to his golf outings we would keep the tours open. Ten million so far since the election.
good thing he's not playing golf in Texas.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#869431 Mar 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lesson #5 All "spending" is not created equal. That's why the "sequester" is so stupid.
The sequester requires everything to be cut by exactly the same amount. That assumes that every outlay is just as important as every other outlay. But that defies common sense.
Cutting some kinds of spending has a greater impact on our long-term welfare than cutting other spending. And just as importantly, some cuts are simply fairer than others.
The Republicans want to cut Social Security benefits over the long run. Which do you think is fairer -- cutting Social Security spending for people who have a median income of $22,000 per year, or ending the tax loophole (tax expenditure) that allows speculators who run hedge funds -- and sometimes make billions -- to pay 15 percent to 20 percent lower tax rates than people who produce goods and services for a living?
Very few Americans would agree that requiring middle income people who work as contractors to the federal government to take a 20 percent cut in pay would have the same impact on the people involved as cutting the tax subsidy we give to big oil companies that are making record profits.
Fewer still believe that a tax subsidy for executives who fly around in corporate jets is a better use of taxpayer money than feeding poor children.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-creamer/...
There is a large difference in reducing SS benefits and Restructuring it. Please try to keep up.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#869432 Mar 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Her shoulders. BTW this is the third trial judge assigned to the case, the second states attorney's office and the city has just hired it's third police chief since the teen was shot and killed just one year ago. The defendant is on his third attorney and his wife has been charged with perjury. And the case is just now beginning to take shape.
The only liberal in sight is the defense attorney O'Mara.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't surprise me. No one wants to be associated with his (IMO) not guilty verdict. Shts gonna hit the fan.
Defense attorneys quit when they know they're going to get a Not Guilty verdict?? DUH

More likely is the fact that the attorneys figured out that Zimmerman is an idiot who was a murder waiting to happen, they know he's mentally unstable and guilty.

So they quit the case to avoid embarrassment.

Either you're dumber than usual today, or you just like not making sense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE POPE

Atlanta, GA

#869433 Mar 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Anybody still doubt there will be H/K's flying over every city if the libtards have their way?
NOBODY CARES, CLOWN, YOU DESCRIBE YOUR OWN ASS WITH A PICTURE OF A DISAPPEARING PHONE BOOTH. LIFE GOES ON; FOLKS WANNA PIECE OF THE PIE. THEY ALWAYS BUSY IN THEIR CUBICLES TRYING TO THINK UP WAYS TO GET THEM ONE. HENCE, TOPIX'S VENTURE INTO ONLINE PROSTITUTION AND MARRIAGE FRAUD. NIFTY ANGLE. OLD FOLKS BUY ASIAN GIRLS WITH A KILO OF HEROIN IN THEIR ANUS ALL READY FOR THEIR BIG TRIP TO AMERICA! NOBODY WILL EVER FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU'RE DOIN' YOU KNOW?

"HI THERE! MY NAME MY LING AND I'M LOOKING FOR AN OLD WHITE MAN IN A WHEEL CHAIR! I'M 26, BRIGHT, HAPPY, VIVACIOUS! AND I LOVE PUPPIES!"

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#869434 Mar 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> lol!
So far, you're predictions on the stock market have proven you to be as big a fool as I've always known you to be.

Your "Chicken Little" title is well deserved!!

"The sky is falling!! THE sky is falling!!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#869435 Mar 6, 2013
Francisco dAnconia wrote:
<quoted text>
when the doctor works for hospital...
what about the regular doc at his office?
oh right, it deflates everything you are saying...
And it takes a certain kind of crazy liberal to provide NO SOURCES as he knocks sources...
"In 2011, the ACA will slow payment increases that are made to Medicare providers such as, hospitals, nursing homes and home health agencies. Please note that doctors are not included in that group. The ACA does not reduce payments to your primary care doctor."

http://blog.njfoundationforaging.org/...

The Affordable Care Act did not make any revisions to the physician payment formula.

http://www.medicareadvocacy.org/2010/10/28/he...

There, now will you finally get it?
CALL OUT THE JEWS

Atlanta, GA

#869436 Mar 6, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if Obama would pay the total cost to his golf outings we would keep the tours open. Ten million so far since the election.
UH-HUH, YOU KNOW THERE'S A NAME FO' MEN WHO PRETEND THEY'RE WOMEN... AN' A HANDSOME PROFIT TO BE MAID AS WELL... JUS' SAYIN'...
CALL OUT THE JEWS

Atlanta, GA

#869437 Mar 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
good thing he's not playing golf in Texas.
OH, I DON'T KNOW, I HEAR THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE OF GETTING A HOLE IN JUAN DOWN THERE?
CALL OUT THE JEWS

Atlanta, GA

#869438 Mar 6, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>There is a large difference in reducing SS benefits and Restructuring it. Please try to keep up.
WELL, OK, BUT ONLY IF WE CAN WATCH YOU MENSTRUATE... I HEAR IF YOU SQUEEZE YOUR ASS REAL HARD ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE...
CALL OUT THE JEWS

Atlanta, GA

#869439 Mar 6, 2013
YOU SCUSE ME FO' A MOMENT, I GOT GO SHARPEN MY OL' FRIEND. IT BEEN SHARPENED SO MUCH IT JUS' BASICALLY A SILVER SLIVER. A L'IL SLICE OF LIFE WAITIN' FO' ITS BATH. ANYBODY WANNA GIVE HER HER BATH? ANYBODY?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min jacques Ottawa 179,447
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 4 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 5 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 5 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 6 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]