Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#869477 Mar 6, 2013
The 'illegality' of three plants–coca, cannabis, and the opium poppy–creates the worlds largest black marketplace of over one trillion dollars annually of untaxed cash dollars, supplying the ‘shadow masters’ with funds to corrupt financial and civil institutions, to acquire industries, own media, buy governments, fund terrorism, and bankroll wars...

http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#869478 Mar 6, 2013
never mind Eman. i figured out what has you wingnuts so perturbed...

Republican austerity means an end to White House tours

NBC’S Kristen Welker joins Martin Bashir to report on Republicans’ decision to push for more austerity cuts – and why sequestration means no more White House tours.

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/martin-bashir/5105...

...it's all their own fault.

i was just looking in the wrong place.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#869479 Mar 6, 2013
That's the problem with people who carry. Esp. those who fancy themselves as cop wannabes. There are valid reasons to carry a gun, but it's often the weak and outcast types who end up going on killing sprees, the mass murders of recent years lending proof to that.

These types are outcasts, friendless, self loathing folks just like Nobraina or Dweeb. They should never be allowed near guns. They shouldn't be allowed near water without supervision, either.

As you say, he's pretty much thrown his life in the shitter. But a world where a guy with a gun follows someone and they get in a confrontation, and when he finds himself on the losing side, he kills the person he was stalking?? There's something wrong with this picture. But it is Florida.
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think so, I do live in the area after all and know some of these people and most of the news people in the area due to my wife's 40 year plus association with professional women in journalism.
I'm not standing up for the shooter, he was a weak member of society dependent on mood drugs and just bouncing around in life.
Still there is no reliable information or evidence regarding how the incident played out beyond what comes from the shooter himself and a jury in conservative Seminole County will be unpredictable. Never the less, if excused, Zimmerman will be hounded by civil actions for years and the case will serve as a message to others who assume that a ccw permit is the same thing as a badge.
A JEW IN THE HAND

Romania

#869480 Mar 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you come here looking to pick a fight?
THIS IS A LITTLE OVER THE TOP, DON'T YOU THINK? THAT'S ALL YOU DO, WHY WOULD YOU BE SURPRISED THAT ANYONE ELSE WOULD DO THE ONLY THING YOU DO YOURSELVES? BUT YOU'VE ALREADY PICKED A FIGHT. YOU'RE IN IT. THE RESULT OF PICKING A FIGHT IS THAT SOMEONE MUST WIN AND SOMEONE MUST LOSE. YOU LOST. ARE YOU PICKING ANOTHER FIGHT?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#869481 Mar 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't "wish" anything, just my opinion. the civil suit won't mean diddly to the folks that will riot from a not guilty verdict. if that happens, lots of innocent folks will have their private property destroyed. i remember Rodney king all too well.
It won't happen here__maybe somewhere else but there won't be any rioting in Central Florida.

We learned our lesson way long ago, from Willis McCall.

Once is all it takes.
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#869482 Mar 6, 2013
Oh I likes me some soulful line dancing. Now grab me some cabage patch dancing and do the doodoo. Do a little dance do the doodoo make sweet love to a man do the doodoo talk to a bumb do the doodoo drop a huge turd do the doodoo. Walk around nude do the doodoo.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#869483 Mar 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Better yet, they could create jobs for Mitt and Ann Rmoney by hiring them to do domestic chores around the WH!!
Mitt hasn't had a job, outside of running for President, for the past decade!!
The American people would love to see them do some honest work and not live off their Cayman Islands wealth!!
<quoted text>
Normal Americans have forgotten about the Romneys and really don't care where they keep their money.
A JEW IN THE HAND

Romania

#869484 Mar 6, 2013
THE GOOD NEWS FOR TODAY wrote:
Matthew 5:11
The Beatitudes
3Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 4Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. 5Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. 6Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. 7Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. 8Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. 9Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. 10Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11Blessed are you, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 12Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
WHILE IT'S DELIGHTFUL YOU'VE LEARNED TO CUT AND PASTE FROM YOUR SILLY BOOK, IT STILL REMAINS THAT YOU NEED TO LEARN TO READ IT YOURSELVES.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#869485 Mar 6, 2013
I think most but not all of you should consider looking out 5 years into the future. If you think five years from now will resemble much of how we live now I feel sorry for you.

Location hidden

#869486 Mar 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you come here looking to pick a fight?
Your whole schtick is making foolish comments based on others posts, and you ask me why I like to remind Flake how completely wrong he's been for several years concerning the economy?? Very recently, he was predicting a big setback for the economy. Now we're hitting all time highs and you nitwits are going to hear about it!!

It's not looking for a fight, because Flake never responds to his dumb calls. Homer catches him all the time.

I'm not allowed to crow a bit when you nitwits are all proven wrong about the strength of the economy, inspite of your sides attempts to stall it? In your freakin' dreams!!

Ya got a lot of gall, being a smartass yourself.
A JEW IN THE HAND

Romania

#869487 Mar 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
never mind Eman. i figured out what has you wingnuts so perturbed...
Republican austerity means an end to White House tours
NBC’S Kristen Welker joins Martin Bashir to report on Republicans’ decision to push for more austerity cuts – and why sequestration means no more White House tours.
http://video.msnbc.msn.com/martin-bashir/5105...
...it's all their own fault.
i was just looking in the wrong place.
.... TWICE.
A JEW IN THE HAND

Romania

#869488 Mar 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal Americans have forgotten about the Romneys and really don't care where they keep their money.
OH, I DOUBT THAT. I SUSPECT THAT NORMAL AMERICANS AT THE IRS ARE PAYING CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHERE THEY KEEP THEIR MONEY.
THE GOOD NEWS FOR TODAY

Fayetteville, NC

#869489 Mar 6, 2013
"When is the Rapture going to occur in relation to the Tribulation?"

Answer: The timing of the rapture in relation to the tribulation is one of the most controversial issues in the church today. The three primary views are pre-tribulational (the rapture occurs before the tribulation), mid-tribulational (the rapture occurs at or near the mid-point of the tribulation), and post-tribulational (the rapture occurs at the end of the tribulation). A fourth view, commonly known as pre-wrath, is a slight modification of the mid-tribulational position.

First, it is important to recognize the purpose of the tribulation. According to Daniel 9:27, there is a seventieth “seven”(seven years) that is still yet to come. Daniel’s entire prophecy of the seventy sevens (Daniel 9:20-27) is speaking of the nation of Israel. It is a time period in which God focuses His attention especially on Israel. The seventieth seven, the tribulation, must also be a time when God deals specifically with Israel. While this does not necessarily indicate that the church could not also be present, it does bring into question why the church would need to be on the earth during that time.

The primary Scripture passage on the rapture is 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18. It states that all living believers, along with all believers who have died, will meet the Lord Jesus in the air and will be with Him forever. The rapture is God’s removing His people from the earth. A few verses later, in 1 Thessalonians 5:9, Paul says,“For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” The book of Revelation, which deals primarily with the time period of the tribulation, is a prophetic message of how God will pour out His wrath upon the earth during the tribulation. It seems inconsistent for God to promise believers that they will not suffer wrath and then leave them on the earth to suffer through the wrath of the tribulation. The fact that God promises to deliver Christians from wrath shortly after promising to remove His people from the earth seems to link those two events together.

Another crucial passage on the timing of the rapture is Revelation 3:10, in which Christ promises to deliver believers from the “hour of trial” that is going to come upon the earth. This could mean two things. Either Christ will protect believers in the midst of the trials, or He will deliver believers out of the trials. Both are valid meanings of the Greek word translated “from.” However, it is important to recognize what believers are promised to be kept from. It is not just the trial, but the “hour” of trial. Christ is promising to keep believers from the very time period that contains the trials, namely the tribulation. The purpose of the tribulation, the purpose of the rapture, the meaning of 1 Thessalonians 5:9, and the interpretation of Revelation 3:10 all give clear support to the pre-tribulational position. If the Bible is interpreted literally and consistently, the pre-tribulational position is the most biblically-based interpretation.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/rapture-tribulati...

Location hidden

#869490 Mar 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too funny!!

That's why Chris Wallace did a long interview with them for FAUX and they were invited to speak at CPAC, right??

Nice try, but you fell short, as usual.

HAHAHAHA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#869491 Mar 6, 2013
flack wrote:
I think most but not all of you should consider looking out 5 years into the future. If you think five years from now will resemble much of how we live now I feel sorry for you.
what have you been smoking??

"Far out, man!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#869492 Mar 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The $700 billion is not a cut, but just a transfer to Obamacare that robs senior citizens of medical care to fund care for illegal aliens.
During the recent Pres. Campaign, it was called a $70 Billion cut. You often used the attack line yourself, so quit the nonsense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#869493 Mar 6, 2013
‘Annoying, Offending’ Language Online Would Be Crime Under Arizona Bill

http://theintelhub.com/2013/03/06/annoying-of...

It's said that the pen is mightier than the sword - they're attempting to own both.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#869494 Mar 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know how to have a normal conversation?
This is your idea of a normal conversation??

"Lily knows a guy who used to traffic in cocaine. Ask her."

I think I prefer my style of conversation to your nastiness.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A JEW IN THE HAND

Romania

#869495 Mar 6, 2013
flack wrote:
LIKE STALIN? YOU COULD NEVER FEEL SORRY FOR ANYONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF SO THE REST OF YOUR BLATHER IS IMMATERIAL. HOPEFULLY, IN FIVE YEARS, WITH LUCK, GLOBAL CAPITALISM WILL BE IN FREE-FALL, THE TEA PARTY WON'T EVEN EXIST AND THE RACIST POLITICAL BASE OF AMERICAN CONSERVATISM WILL BE DEAD OR IN THE PROCESS. IN FIVE YEARS THE CATHOLIC CHURCH WILL NOT EXIST TO PERSECUTE AND ABUSE PEOPLE. TWO CONSERVATIVE SUPREME COURT JUSTICES WILL HAVE DIED AND THE REST WILL SHUN THE UNCLE TOM IN THEIR MIDST. IN FIVE YEARS AMERICA WILL BE BROWN AND IT'LL BE LEGAL TO EVISCERATE PAY-DAY LENDERS. NOW THAT'S A 5-YEAR PLAN.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#869496 Mar 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
what have you been smoking??
"Far out, man!"
You prove my point. Thanks!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min DrT 48,378
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 17 min Bilbo Alinsky 13
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 21 min StillfuckingWorth... 12
comparison 1 hr FROM WWII 2 NOW 4
Obama Plays Boss of America...............excel... 1 hr The Author 2
Amy 11-22 2 hr Mister Tonka 6
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr RACE 1,321
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr jacques Ottawa 180,613
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:50 pm PST

NBC Sports12:50PM
Rob Gronkowski fined $8,268 for bouncer move